It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky
reply to post by abeverage

So my old man was a goofy guy back in the day

Who doesn't love beer and building floats in shower caps?

Engineers? The shower cap was the only thing holding me back...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Looks like they had fun.

The 80's was a strange time indeed.

Interesting to know that she was attempting to dox me. Think it should be relatively easy as I haven't put in a lot of effort to conceal myself online.

I was wondering. Is there a way to say build a psychological profile on someone just by studying the way they use words? Neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics and theoretical linguistics, right?

I know this is a bit off topic but has anyone tried to dedox themselves (like detoxing... you get the idea)? You lose track of so many profiles. Its quite a lot of work trying to remember every single thing you might have registered too or where you possibly left traces of yourself.
edit on 24-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
I think we know what side of the coin these guys stand on regarding defending the basque government or against it. So these guys are trying to prove those artifacts to be correct. Just thought i'd try to put another puzzle piece together..

Yeah I looked myself up online. If anyone wants to threaten to pay me a visit. Make sure to show your ID to the MP's as a i live on base. But if you make it through them. You deserve to find me.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JosephPalasky

Looks like they had fun.

The 80's was a strange time indeed.

Interesting to know that she was attempting to dox me. Think it should be relatively easy as I haven't put in a lot of effort to conceal myself online.

I was wondering. Is there a way to say build a psychological profile on someone just by studying the way they use words? Neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics and theoretical linguistics, right?

I know this is a bit off topic but has anyone tried to dedox themselves (like detoxing... you get the idea)? You lose track of so many profiles. Its quite a lot of work trying to remember every single thing you might have registered too or where you possibly left traces of yourself.
edit on 24-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

Yes the FBI uses online profiling as well as social network spying. Googling ones self is a great way to find out what is out there as well as Tineye, and ZABA. I have tried over the years to leave a small footprint but I have been online a long, long time...
edit on 24-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well this thread has gone a bit on the dramatics, and some people are a bit to nosy "ya im looking at you ATS" Personally I care not who these people are or why there being all weird, the stuff there into is interesting, but its also not interesting if I would of stumbled onto there thread 4 or 5 years ago I would be totally into it, but now its merley a passing interest which I once sort of had for a bit.

And for all her attempt at dramatics Direne did answer questions about the actual topic of this thread sufficiently and but for a lapse in judgment on a attemptive trolling, which obviously these FL people are not very good at, they should stick to languages. In all she was more courteous then half the people on this thread, including me.

Over all I found that she was very much on point without none of the antics which some around here seem to get to, and round and round such things go once they get going. I mean really who cares who these people are in fact who cares who any of you are. I know, I make no effort to hide myself on the net, and other then the fact that it may draw annoying people factor, I really don't give two #s about it and the human attention span is about as long as, well its not very long at all. It would be a miracle if anybody remember this thread in a few weeks. I don't think most people would care enough to visit there site even after they read this whole thread much less all that other nonsense.

And really peoples, you need to create a computer program to tell you who is who on based on writing, jeez I thought that # would be obvious from the get go. What next people would need install a comity to tell them what to do once that is accomplished? The silly stupid #ing # humans create then in a few short years come to regret.

But I suppose if one wanted to know more one would have to read those links they are going on about. And I am starting to see why they would code there conversations so only they would understand, or at least those who put in the effort to understand, it does make for less frivolities and shenanigans. Anyways! Someone on this thread said that they said that they are psychic. Of which obviously that is not the case. Or maybe among there own group they could read each others minds to certain degrees. But that is normal I think, especially in such like minded groups, especially since nobody would throw any monkey wrenches into there convo, sometimes psychic is merely mistaken for redundant. There were a few questions I had for this Direne person by I forgot them after a few pages of reading and waddling through this thread again. One had to do with that whole psychic thing.

In all the only thing I can say is that it may be better to have an introduction thread and say Hi, then this whole mess. I would totally join there site and see whats up, but I hate learning new and interesting things. Besides even if the meaning context and all else may be different, saying the same thing in different languages is a bit on the redundant and overdone side. We have enough rehashes of the same old tales to last us the next few centuries, I mean how much context do you need to install before you go. "you know what? forget this #, its stupid" ie, con - text.

If your looking for an original non con/fake text you would be looking for a long time indeed. Its freaking redonkulous how many meanings a simple word would have, and the worse part is that all those meanings would all be viable.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Can't say if the vampire secret code is legit', but vampires do exist.. most commonly, irritating energy vampires.
The most prevalent in our days seem to be the I*raliens.

Deliriously happy to kill, but hopefully enslave as many non-vampire 'cattle' goyim (aka you and I) as possible. After all, they are Saytans chosen.
But hey, shhh, can't say that or I become anti-hermetic...

Question.. . . . . .

Who is more insane, Catholics, Muslims, Zionists or racial supremacists?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntieChrist

Thats not what this thread is really about ..... its a good read if you have time to catch up.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

What the hell is this photo supposed to mean?

"Say hello to ATS"?. What does three fraternity friends in shower-caps with a beer-yacht have to do with this whole thing?

Well, bruh, seeing as you are the one who introduced the yachting reference, I'd say they're playing off that. As you've noted, Stremor has its own boat in the race, and this is their opinion of it.

Pretty droll, actually.

Oo, hadn't gotten to the Palansky dox yet. Well played, Team FL.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Eidolon23 because: Layercaked.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is what i heard, regarding the Artifact of Doom version of the Great Big Book of Everything. an old leather bound book, with engravings depicting unpleasant creatures, prophecies of certain doom, and spells that do everything from turning toenails green and causing bad dream to stopping (or causing) The End of the World as We Know It.

Villains collect these books for their step-by-step guides to bringing about The End of the World as We Know It. When read by the hapless, they tend to summon The Legions of Hell into the mortal realm

Others call this syncretism;

In the Mediterranean basin, people of different religions (most of the faiths indulgently accepted by the Roman pantheon) started dreaming of a revelation received at the dawn of human history. This revelation, according to the traditionalist mystique, had remained for a long time concealed under the veil of forgotten languages -- in Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the Celtic runes, in the scrolls of the little-known religions of Asia.

This new culture had to be syncretistic. Syncretism is not only, as the dictionary says, "the combination of different forms of belief or practice;" such a combination must tolerate contradictions. Each of the original messages contains a sliver of wisdom, and although they seem to say different or incompatible things, they all are nevertheless alluding, allegorically, to the same primeval truth.

As a consequence, there can be no advancement of learning. Truth already has been spelled out once and for all, and we can only keep interpreting its obscure message.

If you browse in the shelves that, in American bookstores, are labeled New Age, you can find there even Saint Augustine, who, as far as I know, was not a fascist. But combining Saint Augustine and Stonehenge -- that is a symptom of Ur-Fascism.

www.publiceye.org...

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore

The Raven
edit on 25-7-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wasn't going to ask, find my impulse control is not up to resisting:

Joe, I assume you derive your pseudonym from the film, "Old School".

(Assuming, of course, that it is a pseudonym. Unfortunate coinkidink, otherwise.)

So, buddy, how'd ja get doxed?

Did:

1. You click on the wrong link, such as one of the ones our FL friends have posted here, and get your IP phished?

2. Team FL, having a lot more juice than we thought, yank your info from ATS?

3. Want to give the appearance of having been doxed, while in actuality being in cahoots with Team FL?

You do seem to have done a fair amount of the steering on this thread, and I am personally leaning toward #3.

edit on 25-7-2013 by Eidolon23 because: ?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

I'm not sure if she did dox me or whether they have any information about me.

The picture she posted was someone random but it could have been meant as warning or a jest.

It's possible they do have our IP's. We've all been visiting their site.....

Considering the software they must have developed, I'm sure they have quite a lot of juice and know how.

Joseph is just an alias as you've guessed. "You're my boy, Blue!!!"

Here's a little tribute

edit on 25-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Does this sort of approach sound familiar?

Similarly with matter, its nature and status is in doubt. Our culture is grounded in materialism, but in penetrating the material world beyond the nano level of observation we find there is no matter. Quantum physics makes plain that matter is not composed of matter, but reality is merely potentiality

The immaterial connectedness that defines quantum reality, is a quality we associate equally with the spiritual domain, and is the essence of telematic art. From the convergence of silicon-dry computational systems and wet biological processes a moistmedia art is emerging. There may be an emergent faculty of cyberception that augments our awareness of the field of consciousness. Does the flow of electrons and photons across the planet's telematic networks parallel the biophotonic information network of the body?

In addressing these questions, one may reveal the nature and source of a new reality that is being formed, the syncretic reality that is emerging from the convergence of Mixed Reality technology and altered states of consciousness, and metaphors drawn from biology, quantum physics, field theory, language, combined with cultural, social and spiritual practices, in a hybrid space of potentiality. In terms of the syncreticity of new media art, the following factors might be taken into consideration:

Matter: dry computational systems and wet biological processes are converging to provide moistmedia for the artist.
Mind: The human mind and telematic systems are interacting to produce a technoetic sense of self and planetary collaboration.
Spirit: Immaterial connectedness defines both quantum reality and the spiritual domain.
Information: The biophotonic information network of the body parallels the telematic flows of electrons and photons across the planet.
Technology: Both the media artist's interactive technology, and the shaman's psychoactive technology offer immersive pathways into altered states of consciousness.

Syncretic Reality

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

That seems to be the gist of what they are up to, but so can be said of every other. Merely another group of peoples trying to hold on to who they are in the changing tides, even shifting and understanding the motions of those tides, how do you create a world within a world completely independent of rules and regulations of the other? They seemed to be greatly interested in the quantum world, and this world and ancient wisdom which in all basically just says that this world we life in can be greatly influenced by even such small things as our thoughts. Its a go figure kind of duh moment, an interest in phenomenon both observed and of that which is unobserved. Merely naming a thing sets it in stone. And so in the beginning was the word.

Reaching into the aether and changing the cosmic patterns. Language and conditioning plays a big part and people have been doing it both consciously and unconsciously for ages, but the fact that any of it actually works has deeper underlying meanings. Schrödinger's cat goes in the box, and eventually comes out in a whole different dimenshion. The truth is that you do not need technology and any of it all to communicate the way we are communicating, its merely a certain way of achieving the same thing, an expression of a reality. Which may or not be a alien reality superimposed upon another reality. Humans are tuning forks, and languages are just subtle vibrations.

From your link.

It is through our eventual understanding of that subatomic domain that we may discover the source of consciousness. We should be prepared to discover that "individual consciousness" is no more than an oxymoron. While individual self-awareness is a prerequisite of living beings, consciousness is more likely to be the attribute of a field than of the individual organism. A strong advocate for this point of view is Hans-Peter Durr, of the Max-Plank-Institut für Physic, Munich [xxviii].

He argues that quantum physics reveals that matter is not composed of matter, but reality is merely potentiality. His research suggests that the world has a holistic structure, based on fundamental relations and not material objects, admitting more open, indeterministic developments. From this it follows that in this more flexible causal framework, inanimate and animate nature is not to be considered as fundamentally different, but as different order structures of the same immaterial entity. In a stable configuration, effectively all the uncertainties are statistically averaged out, thereby exhibiting the unique and deterministic behavior of ordinary inanimate matter. In the case of statistically unstable but dynamically stable configurations, the 'lively' features of the underlying quantum structure have a chance to surface to the macroscopic level and be connected with what we observe as the phenomenon of life.

The phenomenon of life may owe much to what has been shown to be a biophotonic information network between molecules within the body, possibly extending to other living organisms in the world (this suggest a parallel to the telematic flows of electrons and photons across the planet). Briefly to describe the basic proposition concerning biophotonic process, we can turn to Fritz-Albert Popp, director of the International Institute of Biophysics in Neuss, Germany:

Biophoton emission is a general phenomenon of living systems. It concerns low luminescence from a few up to some hundred photons per second, per square centimeter surface area, at least within the spectral region from 200 to 800nm. The experimental results indicate that biophotons originate from a coherent (or/and squeezed) photon field within the living organism, its function being intra and intercellular regulation and communication[xxix].

Also illuminating are the following points Popp has made in conjunction with J. J.Chang:

Bioelectrical or bio electromagnetical phenomena have been known for a long time, but the coherent bio-electromagnetic fields, including biophoton fields are a new concept.
They exist in living biological systems although we cannot see them.
They are some kind of structure with specific patterns, but they are not real matter, only fields that regulate and bring the living system into a coherent state.
In such a state within the coherent volume, there is no difference between particles and waves, therefore distance has no meaning.
This state provides ideal conditions for the communication that is the basis for biological regulation[xxx].

It is with this kind of theory that we can see a correspondence to the Sufi's syncretic view of in-between-ness of the physical and immaterial world, which was mentioned earlier. The biophoton is palpably visible and quantifiable at the macroscopic level, but at the same time has the quality of quantum immateriality.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

What an interesting point of view. Who do you suppose wrote that?

I think Terence McKenna would get a kick out of it. You might enjoy reading about his and brother Denny's encounters with the Logos. The experiment at La Chorrera. I love this quote from the Archaic Revival:

"Our institutions, our epistemologies are bankrupt and exhausted; we must start anew and hope that with the help of shamanically-inspired personalities, we can cultivate this ancient mystery once again. The Logos can be unleashed, and the voice that spoke to Plato and Parmenides and Heraclitus can speak again in the minds of modern people. When it does, the alienation will be ended because we will have become the alien. This is the promise that is held out; it may seem to some a nightmare vision, but all historical changes of immense magnitude have a charged emotional quality. They propel people into a completely new world."

This is also a treat:
www.youtube.com...

If you haven't met Terence yet then I envy you the trip.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LeConnea

That was the first I have heard of terence.
I love philosophy so it was interesting to listen to his idea's. He sort of reminds me of Alan Watts. If you have never heard of him or havent had the pleasure to hear him speak let me know. I'll be glad to post a link.,
edit on 26-7-2013 by CitizenJack because: ..

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LeConnea

Yes, this thread has been interesting read for those who observe Tropes no doubt,

tvtropes.org...

Almost thirty years ago, the governments of the world banded together to enact a secret plan: to study and catalogue storytelling conventions and motifs. The goal was to discover certain patterns, the so-called “tropes”. In controlling story-telling itself, these corrupt governments would control the world. And so “On The Tropes”, a term coined by project head Professor Gary Goldstein, was born.

They soon realized that none of the scientists of the era possessed the massive levels of bravery and intellect required for the study. Having no other option, the government leaders turned to their only possible course of action: dark science, and even darker sorcery.

Terence McKenna, wasn't he the Mad Hatter?

tvtropes.org...

But hats off to the Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

edit on 26-7-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

I believe he was a void walker, another member of the Tribe of Fools. We should laugh.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

For a syncretic group the more people they have involved from different faiths and areas of esoteric expertise the better, most religions are syncretic to some extent, but groups that seek to assimilate the Demons rare...

I was chosen to talk to you. Our group does not restrict members according to their religious beliefs. We have experts in demonology and in the study of Azrael, Lilith, Ashare and Noddian languages. Much as we have people devoted to study sufism, cryptochristianity, Montanus' sect, and a bunch of minor obscure religions and rites. We also have a unit working on remote viewing and other advanced areas of research. We create what-if scenarios and study their probability of occurence. We also have a nice software devoted to perform correlations of events happening here, in order to find patterns.

Each member has different interests, including religions, exobiology, cryptography, Medieval literature, ancient civilizations, palaeovirology and ancient diseases, witchcraft and sorcery, secret societies, and the like.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

I would not say they are rare. There actually pretty common, but then again one mans demons is anther's god, and so...ect ect. Groups are varied, even among the ones that are or would be carbon copies variations creep in as if by magic, its a natural process of things to look for differences even when there are none if you keep looking you will find them. Most things in there duality are shades of one another, even in this thread with all the Sumerian myths and legends myth's and the whole thing. All of that is but a binary opposite of something else, in fact not even that. It is all just romanticized stories told to fit the mold not the other way around, some people get a kick out of such things and base there whole way of thinking and doing things upon such things. Its a effect of that syncretics your talking about, seeing things through different windows, or in most cases seeing things rose colored glasses. Its how society on mass operates.

Its the same old #, different day. In old Sumeria Babylon and Ashur you had the daily business and you had the whole of the aesthetics attached unto that, when crops failed it was oh so custumery to blame one god or another, when you went to war it was oh so poetically custumary to indulge one god or another. But in realty those places were just # holes full of barely scratching by humans, all held together by there common faults and indulgences. And so one groups goddess was another's whore of babylon, but in reality if there is an approximation she was likely a pimp which kept the wheels of that society running smoothly.
And variations did creep in. One can dress and deck out a whole society in fancy drapes with fancy meanings that are nothing but gossamer, just by using words and names alone one can change somethings outlook completely.

Things have not changed all that much from back then. Only the adornments and words which are used as garments have become more evolved. If you have not noticed there are plenty of groups around ATS and everywhere who invoke all kinds of demons, most of them as in the overall real world do it unknowingly, almost as if by ritual and instinct. Go figure eh? Have you ever seen what goes down when two strange cats of a same color and disposition "which off course is an oxymoron as all cats are of the same disposition" but they just happen to run into into each other one hapless day? They stare at each other like there from another species, not quite sure what to do and usually a little hissy fit ensues, complete with screeching and a bit of clawing.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

The sort that recruit quantum physicists to attempt to create star gates and linguists to understand every ancient esoteric tradition, i'd say they were rare, in fact i've only seen one.

Romanticized stories to fit the mold and not the other way around, isn't that were the mirror comes into it?

When you disparage ancient traditions aren't you just conjuring up a cynical and negative archetype yourself and encouraging others to see things in such a way, and influencing society to reflect those values, in effect you are indulging in what you accuse others of...but don't really know you're doing it.

It's true ATS is a hotbed of strange archetypes from the past bubbling to the surface and those who are attracted or disturbed by them often through direct experience, and sometimes this does give an individual a sense of uniqueness until they come across someone who's experienced just the same and territorial disputes can arise, a rude awakening to the greater objective reality.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join