It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm probably going to look stupid for asking this cause I've done so a couple of times

... but what the hell happened?

Been flipping through the posts and all I gather is Jay confessing like he has just committed the greatest sin and other members persecuting him like they're on a witch hunt.

I don't know who our friends are in real life and what their credentials are except for that which some of proclaimed in this thread and I don't actually know what their intentions are either, but I don't trust them either way.
edit on 19-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why isn't anyone replying? Did they all get assassinated in their sleep while I was gone??

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

They have been told to gather on a mountain and await further instruction...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Still here.

I wasn't "set up" to be a fall guy.
Hell, I ran head first into that role.

This is the natural evolution of the encounter of two groups.
Kandzveldt did make an excellent point though. These people, while seemingly nice, are playing on unethical terms. Vampires? No. But tread lightly.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There is a plot for a good story to be written in this thread...

Sounds like fun.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Last night I dreamed again...along with the completely disturbing videos Inscape by Sadnes Addiction, which somethings seen cannot be unseen. Those images were disgusting and purposeful as was the hypnotic music I only again just a minute ago skipped through it and I am left shaken...

Then the subject of a Stargate one quarter-way through our discussion, how viable Vampires would be on this planet and finally Aliens and Alien contact at the end

I was reminded of this...

You see with me Trust is earned, I do not give it freely and it must be proven by actions. For those actions speak louder then any words in any language.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What is with the war on FL ? Why the emotions, what was so hard of asking questions and being patient to hear what Direne had to say. I Never understood the concentrated effort to understand the stance of ATS and FL, why care ?. I just wanted to learn more on language in a general sense. What a calamity.

booooo!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I am a little envious. My dreams are never cool. Usually just random crap.
Is there a secret for keeping your dreams topical to stuff you are doing throughout the day? If so I would like to know how.
You can enhance any fine motor skill activities if you dream about doing it. Playing guitar, golf, or billiards.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
*meanwhile in the lurkers area*

WE WANT MORE!
WE WANT MORE!
WE WANT MORE!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've learnt that I think new things all the time, each idea grows old.

Finding the common ground for all these ideas is the idea.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
What is with the war on FL ? Why the emotions, what was so hard of asking questions and being patient to hear what Direne had to say. I Never understood the concentrated effort to understand the stance of ATS and FL, why care ?. I just wanted to learn more on language in a general sense. What a calamity.

booooo!

What war? All I see is different ideals.

This is a secretive group who does not wish to share their secrets to just anyone. If you want to know more about them and communicate with them I suggest you feel free. Ayndryl's email is under email on their home page.

I am still trying to figure them out as their agenda and their intentions are unclear. After reviewing a couple of the videos they have done I do not find myself in line with what they like or find interesting. This does not however mean I (speaking for myself) have any animosity to them it only creates (falsely or not) my opinion of them.

I have posted my ideas and theories of what they are doing. Does it have a sci-fi/myth bend to it? Yes! Given the evidence I have been presented it was what my conscious and subconscious mind has come up with. These are just my observations.

Now I do not trust FL because they have given me no reason to.

I try not to judge a book by a cover but anyone can come her be polite and have a hidden agenda. Just because they took time to see what we are about (many more questions were raised than answered), does nothing to speak of who they are and what they are doing.

If they wished to hide this they most certainly could have and we would be none the wiser. But they chose instead to hide in plain site so they should not feel bad or confronted when a light is shown on their work. They converse with hidden cryptic languages and make/promote disturbing videos.

If at any point they wish to come here or contact me to set me straight about what they are doing (really and not some canned answer) I will listen and try to be non-subjective in my view. Until then I reserve my judgement to remain wary.
edit on 19-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

The one thing they have failed to factor in is that there is a certain Mes Tablet upon which it is written;

I WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT!

That of course can only belong to Inanna.

How is a person to know Inanna?

There was a time when I thought
I danced with Fate.

There was a time when I thought
I could lead.

There is a time,
not over yet,
in which I try to recover
from extreme muscle fatigue.

Is this the way it always will be?
edit on 19-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You can enhance any fine motor skill activities if you dream about doing it. Playing guitar, golf, or billiards.

I dream about writing the perfect essay.

When I wake up, I try to duplicate it. Never quite as good as it was in dream.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by abeverage

I am a little envious. My dreams are never cool. Usually just random crap.
Is there a secret for keeping your dreams topical to stuff you are doing throughout the day? If so I would like to know how.

We are going slightly off topic.
I have mundane dreams to but I tend to forget those. Do not drink to excess (a glass of wine or a beer). I can't do that so if I want to know the dreams I don't drink at all that night which typically isn't a problem on weeknights. Keep a dream journal next to your bed. Next unplug an hour before bed. Write a little in your journal of what you want to dream about, then either in the night (try not to have a bright light) or in the morning write what you have dreamt.

I cannot say that I have control over my dreams (even less so now then when I was younger) but I often have very lucid extremely vivid dreams. I believe they offer insight to what is going on in our lives.

Back on topic. Now because I dream about space vampires or Close Encounters does that mean anything? Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
After reviewing a couple of the videos they have done I do not find myself in line with what they like or find interesting.

The video seemed pointless for me, I just cared for their reasons on language. For my own works sake, I grabbed titbits of information they shared, explored it and ditched it if it was a dead end. They had a lot of different paths of information on their website that wasn't fully covered and that's the shame.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This isn't the first time they've responded to a forum which has came across their site.

Here's a post by the co-admin Andryl

What language is this

Not sure if anyone has posted this before.

He/she basically gives a definition of what anti-language means

"An anti-language is the language of a social group which develops as a means of preventing people from outside the group understanding it".

Guess they just want to be left alone. Like that site is their own little private playground and no one else is invited.... well seems like it.

Buncha sociopaths

edit on 19-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

After reviewing a couple of the videos they have done I do not find myself in line with what they like or find interesting.

The video seemed pointless for me, I just cared for their reasons on language. For my own works sake, I grabbed titbits of information they shared, explored it and ditched it if it was a dead end. They had a lot of different paths of information on their website that wasn't fully covered and that's the shame.

No one will stop you from creating your own thread or contacting them.

This thread was created to explore and debate the enigma of ForgottenLanguages.org and whether they are vampyric in nature either in motives or agenda. Why they are using a hidden cryptic language in public view. Their mirrored imagery and videos were not explained satisfactorily and remain occultist in nature.

And although we had a visit from one of their members, I suggest their agenda remains opaque, even more so than when this was started.

I cannot speak for the group, but ATS is a publicly read forum and because of this they are able and welcome to join in this or other conversations at any point after joining. They are able to PM any members, to come and go or do as they wish.

We however are not able to join in their discussion unless invited...

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

yes this was posted before... somehow it is odd that there is not much more to find about Forgotten Languages ... or is there? other people that scratch their heads like we do ?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That's another reason for my shame. I enjoy group collaboration as it brings up more things.

Am sure FL wouldn't be opaque if they were scared off lol. To be honest they behaved a little bit overly in how they backed off when Jason gave them some words.

Uggg all am saying is, why should they leave like this :'( makes me cry because that knowledge was interesting. I personally had fun seeing the replies that were on topic.
edit on 19-7-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That's another reason for my shame. I enjoy group collaboration as it brings up more things.

Am sure FL wouldn't be opaque if they were scared off lol. To be honest they behaved a little bit overly in how they backed off when Jason gave them some words.

Uggg all am saying is, why should they leave like this :'( makes me cry because that knowledge was interesting. I personally had fun seeing the replies that were on topic.
edit on 19-7-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

You are under the impression that they would have stayed had Jay said nothing this may be a wrong assumption. You are also under the impression they will not be back which only time will tell. You finally under the impression that if they do return, light will be shed more on who or what they are and what are doing.

They are obviously charismatic (as evident of some complimentary and reversed positions of their nature, by members here on this topic) and at least seem to understand what our curiosity was. Direne is still a member and has visited today, she is curious and possibly (they) are just re-evaluating our intentions as well. Perhaps they were run off, but I happen to think a group of 14 individuals would have plenty of courage to clear up any misconceptions made about them if they so chose.

Looking at the facts I do not see that happening. This is an enigmatic group who has taken great lengths to be misunderstood or cause confusion to the general populace. To remain an enigma in plain site and at the their own discretion and to keep their agenda unclear. And unless I stand corrected by them or another member perhaps they intend on sowing seeds of confusion...

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join