It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

It was neither confirmed nor denied, and I do believe Direne never addressed it but she did menton reading OP I believe.

At this point it could go either way.

I don't believe I looked at the books website before it went offline. Does anyone know if it was visually similar, etc?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Absolutely they were visually similar.
Absolutely.
They were related. Without a doubt.

@the guy telling me to relax:
I am perfectly relaxed. Just relaying my experience to this point with the community.

I am shut the heck down.
Operating from another the PC that is hardwired. Someone has sabotaged the WIFI here.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

An IT guy I am not, but I know when something is amiss.

A little sumthin sumthin I do occasionally, is check to see who's hogging up a thread. Pretty easy to do if you click the Posts In Thread on the person's drop down menu under the avatar.

Here we are, page 50, make that 51.
The OP has contributed 3 pages of posts.
You have racked up 9 pages, almost 10% of the thread.
What agreement did you make with FL again?
And what are your rewards?
edit on 18-7-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Again, not pointing any fingers.

This is just very, very odd on my end.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I have none.
Anyone from FL can vouch, if they are "man" enough to show up again.

Ayndryl knows by now I am a man of my word.
(except for the betrayal of course)

ETA: and yeah...I tend to post a LOT when I am interested or excited about a thread.
You could run that same search on any other thread I have posted a lot in and you will see a correlation.
edit on 18-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am a "prolific poster."

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Look.
I am just gonna put this out there...

If anyone has somehow jumped in and sabotaged my internet, PLEASE KINDLY correct this issue.
I have already retracted my pledge to investigate.
No harm here.

But you arseholes are gonna start screwing with business very soon.
So kindly knock it off. Thanks.

I also realize that, given my comments before, I must look like a damn stooge right now.

ATS Community:
I am an honest man.
Even my offer to help obfuscate the boards here was done with good intentions.

I would ALMOST advise people to just stay the hell away from this topic all together, but screw that. There is SOMETHING going on here.
What it is, I do not know. But we are dealing with some crafty fellers here.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

This presumes all is as it seems with his posts. Some people "go off" on threads for various reasons. But I must say I have a smell of sea water and amine over this sup plot to the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Again, not "going off", or anything else of the sort.
Just relaying what is happening on my end.
It is pertinent to the thread, and it is happening.

Did they or did they not take down the forgotten books site?
Did I not say they were done participating?
People are still looking for Direne.
She isn't coming back.

I offered to obfuscate for them.
I admitted that freely.

Check my freakin' post history, man. I have been a member here for almost a damn decade! (this is my second user name. the other was exactly the same but I underscored the Jay in AR)

I am so very sorry to everyone for offering to do that.
I really and truly screwed this entire thread up.
This is why I was apologizing over and over.

But in the meanwhile, I am starting to think these folks are using me for an experiment.

It is EXACTLY a screen play and I am falling victim to becoming its author.
It sorta sucks knowing you are being manipulated.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
reply to post by abeverage

It was neither confirmed nor denied, and I do believe Direne never addressed it but she did menton reading OP I believe.

At this point it could go either way.

I don't believe I looked at the books website before it went offline. Does anyone know if it was visually similar, etc?

Of course there was a link they carried a some of the books that were referenced on FL as would any large bookstore that carries historic and out of print literature. They have 1 million historical books online. Is there a link, yeah with the books that were reviewed/translated or read by FL, is there a deeper connection sure it is possible, but it could just be an easy way to get the books they want online.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Mate, your repeated harping over scaring them off. Your paranoia over your wireless being "hacked" despite saying you are no IT guy. Your insistence at being "honest" and "trustworthy" (except for when you are not) etc smells off. Why is it so important we "believe you"? No seriously why? Your little drama may just be your normal net persona, or it may be that you are doing something else.

Oh and I've been online as Noinden since the early 1990s, its not a credential for anything apart for time spent, its not a certificate of reliability. So what if you have been here for almost a decade? oh and why the "new" account?

Simply your posts are making the thread reach signal to noise for many people. Is that what you offered? To assassinate the thread?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

The "new account" is because when they started doing media uploads here because of my USER NAME (specifically the underscores in the name) I couldn't upload any pictures to my profile.
I wanted to do so to make my threads "better".

No way around it so I created a new name.
I pleaded to have my stats and all that shiz converted over and my old name erased. "No go".

I appeal to my credibility here because I have over 4,000 posts to this site. I HOPE people will view me as honest, given my posting history.

ETA:
I guess I will go ahead and post Ayndryl's email to me from last night.
I didn't wanna because I didn't even want to read the damn thing again.
Next post is the email stating they are done.
edit on 18-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

And again with the "I'm honest" ploy. Like I said it feels off. In my decades online, I have yet to see someone who insists they are an "upstanding citizen" when they did not need to, actually not be doing something dodgy.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Jason, To be honest, I do not get the reason of your being angry to me, other than impatience. You've been honest to me, and so did I. Me, I have no complaint about you. Well, just one: you could have come to me to tell me any complaints or bad feelings you were getting. Learning is a slow process, so I decided to do it on a step by step basis. Maybe I failed in getting the right tempo. That's then my fault. But not a crime. Be reassured it was not my intention to make any harm to you. Why? For what concerns the videos and the web traffic, we do not look after visitors, as we get no profit at all from that. What I sent to you was just a didactical way to start my explanations. That's what I thought it was. It seems to me you just took it as a short of insult. But you are free to disagree, and to hold a different point of view. But again, I just wanted you to know I never ever meant to make laugh of, play a joke on, or ridiculize anyone. Jason, since someone posted a link to our web site, I was flooded with emails. I took due care in answering all of them. I'm talking about some houndred emails. That's tiring, and stressing. If I couldn't devote more time to you, that is the only reason. I'm deeply hurt for your rude words against me. I'm sad, in fact. It turns out that our decision to participate in ATS was a mistake. We will withdraw. All the best to you and yours. I mean it.

Sorry folks.
Again

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

Agreed! Why all the back and forth? First you are strong and next you are cowering in the corner with your tail between your legs. Am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Ayndryl.
For what it's worth.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Other instances online like this are either (a) being about to caught fibbing or (b) worried about status loss. To be honest, status in ATS is through credibility, and consistent behavior. Not this sort of behavior.

Edit: OR he truely thinks they have something he needs, and is flailing over that loss.
edit on 18-7-2013 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

I agree, dude!

It seems paradoxical, does it not?
That's how these folks operate.
It is showing up in my personal LIFE, man.
That is scary.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Or maybe it is just a lucky coincidence that my internet went to crap on me as soon as I decided to start doing exactly what I said I was gonna do 8 hours earlier (dig into this group's membership).

I maintain strongly that there is more than meets the eye here.
I encourage any investigation.
All lines of inquiry. I will assist in any way I can.

But that was spooky.
I sorta rely on that internet connection being there.
It disappeared.

And this is no joke. No yanking of chains.

The "lucky coincidence" would be the universe telling me to get the hell away from this one.
Dunno. But I don't listen to authority. So I am still here.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

All lines of inquiry. I will assist in any way I can.

If you're going to post any email, I believe it should be all of them.

That could help.

And if you already posted one, why not post them all?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join