It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

That's a good theory.
The forgotten books site doesn't quite fit though. Unless it is just a completely unnecessary cover.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I see someone has decided to follow her on twitter.

She is gonna know we are digging in now.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There sections in chinese are fairly tangeable in one selection they speak about evil mountains, Russia, Iraq, Asia and Japan, Ukraine and it is all written in some sort of code I am thinking for example this selection

Mary Russia grave south 鰛 Ammonium Xi - puppet Ukrainian Jiong Mile Ying setback - Nuo Yu, Ma Reed Nurse South 鰛 Ammonium tea - Southern Right and salt Yu I die dock Jiong South with openmouthedness kitchen Asian Tomita WO Medical Nuo - Mindanao evil boast Mindanao Iraq South 鰛 Ammonium Xi - puppet Ukrainian frog knots grave setback - Nuo on the Mohe ya fall plow Ammonium agent puppets grave tea south central depression dock Southern prison a pseudo puppets a. falling rationale Right then Mi Asia some 鰛 Sam sat raccoon Yu night woo puppets Luo vomit at South - Russia grave night South Ossetia and "aryan" bend - proud, Block - Nuo Yu quite Chi Yu was logical to suffer E - Nuo Yi tea Southern Russia and Mainan building plot South 鰛 Ammonium Oh fallen evil puppet Wen-Ai sit pear-Ai Chennai Tomita shut lose South Yeah Yu Zuo - Tomita Wei Wu Nan - oh to not chalky South Ya Tomita rhyme central also plow central. falling drink concave and Mainan building plot ran E dock quite glass alas "Night woo also cold shut-E - Nuo Iraq and lettuce mill with "Chennai - Tomita concave night woo Tomita Wan - Russian chant kitchen Yanan En - quite to some tenant. too salt Japanese" sit Wen shut "= accompany dock" Chennai ", this robbery Southern rhyme glenoid Mount - the Austrian depression dock hemp falling bit "Chennai", "night woo too cold shut-E - Nuo Iraq", "Night woo Mount evil."

Link

The language detect says this is written in traditional Han some really interesting stuff

Also the constant mention of Ammonium Xi and Ammonium Tea which may be a spelling error lol
edit on 12-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

puppet wing bend- proud

I think the section I wrote above came from this document

Here

Because the written portion and this document have the same name but I could be wrong

Also there site template was made by a guy skincorner who blogs in here in english

Skincorner

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Your right that doesn't quite fit. Like I said this is really puzzling to me. I don't really know why a group of intelligent people would dedicate so much time and energy into deciphering so many dead languages just to write about random things. Im really looking toward to hearing more theory as to whathis enigma of a site is and its purpose. The only theory as this point I would rule out is that it's some sort of a prank or hoax. In general people who perpetrate hoax are usually looking for attention. With something as in depth and four years running as this with no publicity brought to ur just doesn't fit the bill. I'd say it far more likely to be a group if highly trained linguistic experts with a love of language then a group of bored rich kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i randomly copied texts from the sites into google translator.here and there random words are translated... its intriguing. the site is truly gigantic- there are so many posts... so much cryptic text that is apparently impossible to translate.it cant be a joke or attempt at hoaxing anything- where is their audience' whats the point-where is the joke?
yet,why is it public if no one can read it ?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Not to mention the protected tweets.
I can't see it being a hoax.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I have been crawling through some of the websites source code, doubt I will find anything but perhaps certain links will provide new information. I have seen a few mentions of mental disabilities and disorders which perhaps might help us understand some of this. I mean, perhaps this is one incredibly intelligent schizophrenic vampire? Seriously though it might help explain the mix intelligent lit mixed with seemingly coded words.

I also find it interesting that there is no comment section, you would think they would want to discuss there articles even in a small community?

I just found this link, everyone take a look.
Link

Ayndryl (Spain)

Dear DaraghM and users, I'm the co-admin of Forgotten Languages Organization. Just registered to correct the statements made on our service: 1) Our service is not on conlangs, 2) Our service is non-commercial (there are no ads, no fees, no subscriptions whatsoever, no products or items on sale, no downloads) Our website belongs to the Invisible Internet: that part of the net that, though being indexed by the search engines, remain 'blind' to the public. We understand you are all language lovers, and we respect your feelings. But we are at the other end: anti-languages, and translation avoidance. Hope this clarify the nature of our site. Yours, Ayndryl Reganah, co-admin www.forgottenlanguages.org, www.shaleawangou.forgottenlanguages.org

Ayndryl

If you go to the website and click on "Labels" and choose "Anti-Languages", you can browse and see the posts under that category. The paragraphs in English, and the bibliography, both give you a fair complete set of articles, theses, and papers related to private languages, antilanguages, agrammaticalisation theory, the grammar of silence, etc. You can also click on "Books by Label", on the top bar, and look for "Anti-language". Or use this link here: www.forgottenlanguages.org... I cannot give you a ready-made definition of what an antilanguage is or is not, much as you cannot give to me a definition on what a language is or is not. A Google search for the term 'language definition' gives you 460,000 results. The search for the term "anti-language definition" yields just 74 results. The definition of anti-language in Wikipedia goes as "An anti-language is the language of a social group which develops as a means of preventing people from outside the group understanding it". It is a very poor definition which actually applies to jargon or private languages, even to technolects or sacred languages, but not to anti-languages. For translation avoidance I can give you an explanation, though. It is the use of techniques to avoid a given language to be translated into another language. Much as you can avoid people from visiting your web, by IP-blocking (you can even block a whole country), you have the right to avoid your texts to be translated. It is your right. You also have the right to counter those content-based advertising techniques, by simply using an antilanguage which prevents the computer to scan your text, extract some keywords, and display a contents-related advertisement. This also acts as an effective counter-spamming technique. Finally, much as you can use Google Translate to translate a given web page written in a language unknown to you, you can use your own translation system to translate into your native language the contents of, say, our web site (which is what we do). In essence, we are countering the abuse by third parties of your website, something that will become a serious issue in the future. Hope now is clear.

edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I did find this and think it is very interesting

"No fewer than these six types of motivation are attested in Chinese numeral codes. It is hard to avoid the conclusion that the very smallest codes turn to every imaginable strategy to achieve secrecy."

When you click on the choose a label option pick anti-language

Link

now translate the first paragraph under the image of the book and you get this

Where Southern Mindanao Ma Yi Yan bit - oh dock in the kitchen Asian quite proud of Southern Medical puppets Austrian tea flavor, then Mi Asia is also a pity slope Mile Nuo "AN his puppets saddle slouch Russia" this robbery AGENT night woo woo falling quite juvenile malady shoe South Yeah Yimai Wei Secular setback puppets Nurse grouper South fork E dock, then fell Nuo Yu Mi Asia, Mai Lai Wei tonight against the kitchen Asian tea rather to the Austrian puppet grouper lettuce Southern pride Southern Medical vomit buried Mohe Sam agents pity openmouthedness glass frog Ammonium.

I have been looking in the sections all related to Chinese as it should be the easiest starting point as I have found my translate tool works best with it, I have done about 40 selections thus far this is the first instance where I found a word in all caps and thet word is AGENT and again this common theme of Ammonium, Docks, Puppets and a bunch of other things keep popping up
Also the word AGENT can be translated into "thickener" as well

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well there we have it.
They aren't gonna give up any info no way, no how.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

HAHA me and you were doing the same thing at the same time you were 2 minutes faster then me I was just about to post that same link on the comment i put right below yours

Well here is the purpose behind the secrecy

Finally, much as you can use Google Translate to translate a given web page written in a language unknown to you, you can use your own translation system to translate into your native language the contents of, say, our web site (which is what we do). In essence, we are countering the abuse by third parties of your website, something that will become a serious issue in the future.

Link

So we can now deduce this is not a hoaxer site
Also about Ayndryl Here

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
And we have come back full circle to the WHY of it all. Good sleuthing guys.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

There has to be something to this im convinced. Btw good find! That was a very stern reply. Why would they point out that they use anti language to hide there website from the search engines also using it to communicate with each other in secret. To go to such great lengths to communicate with each other in secret stands to reason there hiding something.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Hi Kantzveldt,
Very interesting post, well done on the research.

I have searched the user Ayndryl and all I have found is that he is from Madrid,Spain and he is a freelance translator.

Keep up the good work, I will be interested in getting to the bottom of Dark Millennium.

S&F.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

He points out that it is to counter abuse by third parties and says that this will become a serious issue in the future he wrote that over a year ago 388 days to be exact

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

That's good research, and as we have considered they do not wish to be understood and they aren't producing the site contents for hoaxing or attention. Their interest in language does though far extend beyond anti-language as a means of maintaing secrecy.

Also to point out that Ayndryl being seemingly from the Balkans and a speaker of Romany does correspond to her member video contribution.'Bosnian Seventh Dream'

edit on 12-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im really trying to wrap my mind around this. I don't believe if it was really just a website to discuss languages they would go to such lengths to keep it secret. The language may be secondary used as a means to maintain the utmost secrecy of the real topic or topixs i just don't know.

link   
i dont know if this is related- but i searched "dark millenium" and found this lyrics. very mysterious and creepy lyrics : www.songlyrics.com...
thought i just post it here even if it has nothing to do. they sure sound like they are

+2 more 
link   

Originally posted by glowdog
why is it public if no one can read it ?

It's the modern version of people sending letters to each other. It's a society, no doubt about it, but it's not secret. They're out in the open with that site because they have nothing to hide. They have nothing to hide because the average person, like everyone here for example, will take time to try and understand it without much luck.

These people tend to look down on modern cultures and their languages. Indo-Europeans in particular. These people seem to be taking ancient histories, via their languages, learning from them and applying them to their current lives. One example I can think of, through their site, is something called "The Logic Of Passion". They seem to dissect both the meanings of logic and passion through an ancient language, and then give the results to the public through that site. They don't seem to do it through more conventional and "high traffic" methods because, again, they don't seem to have much faith in the common man fully understanding what they do.

And on one hand, they're right. On the other hand, of course they're right because only a fraction of people on this planet know about these languages. It's roughly the same fraction that represents the number of people who truly don't understand the power of words. There's a connection there. Read on. This is, I think, one reason why this site and what's on it tends to scare people a little. Or at the very least, puts them off. Gives them a "bad" feeling. These people are learning from history, and it's a history that was erased on purpose. And it was probably erased by the same people who erase things from texts and other forms of media for the purpose of wanting the masses to know only one version of events. The version that is in the best interest of the "editors".

This version is typically watered down, dumbed down if you will, to keep people subjugated, easy to control and dumb. These "editors", for lack of better term, started out as what we refer to as Indo-Europeans. The bane of existence, according to the people who occupy the site in question. And the reason they feel this way, IMO, is that Indo-Europeans took other languages and incorporated them to make their own. Erasing them. Making them "lost". The end result is a bastardized version of the original, in much the same way that the Spanish spoken in Mexico is the bastard version of the language in Spain. Or how Affrikan is an odd version of Dutch.

In short, the people on that site seem to have a strong affinity for those ancient languages, because they feel the human race would have been collectively more intelligent had they not been taken over.

That's my take on it at least.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Considering our efforts I hope one of the admins pays ATS a visit too, I am sure they must be receiving plenty of traffic from ATS so they should eventually find our discussion. Although not much info is provided I do feel the response shows a level of pride and perhaps even ego? The response reminds me of a James Bond villain who devises a genius plan but eventually exposes the secret as they can't help but elaborate on the mystery. I hope we can eventually get some translations as I expect the article content will also be an interesting read.
edit on 12-7-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bcs8484

Its not a website were they discuss languages

Finally, much as you can use Google Translate to translate a given web page written in a language unknown to you, you can use your own translation system to translate into your native language the contents of, say, our web site (which is what we do). In essence, we are countering the abuse by third parties of your website, something that will become a serious issue in the future.

From the link in Voudon post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join