It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think you're giving yourself too much credit for being an overzealous watch-dog of sorts. You didn't "run them off" rest assured.

I feel confident in saying that while 'Direne's' participation appears to have ebbed at the moment- They're not gone

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HackedAlias

You gotta get 20 posts to u2u members.
I can message you though. Give me ten minutes. I will shoot ya my email.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Oh, I am sure they are still reading.
But rest assured, Ayndryl emailed me out of the blue last night telling me they were done.

Presumably because of what I was saying here. She referenced and responded to things I was specifically saying in the thread.

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Honestly, if they let one from a group "run them off", I find them pretty week. I have a feeling they are made of sterner stuff than that though.

You did say you we're guilty of blurring the lines for them. I found that little confession interesting.....

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

If we are to believe what Ayndryl told me last night, they are done here, bro.
I ran 'em off.

And again, I apologize profusely.
I was an ass.

I thought it was funny too. That's bad.

It is no worry JayinAR sometimes silence is the better part of valor.

I learned a valuable lesson that I needed more observation and more patients.

I cannot speak for the group, but I can for myself, we all make mistakes when we act upon fear. Fear of the unknown, Fear of what we do not understand, Fear of difference, Fear of what others think of us...Fear is an irrational emotion based on events that have not happened. Fear is not real and only our imagination.

I am not sure that this has concluded, but if it has what have we learned?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I said I offered to.
To that point, again, I am sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It goes back to that gullibility factor.
I asked Ayndryl straight out if she was human.
I said if not, and if our attention was too much, I would run interference for them...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I said if not, and if our attention was too much, I would run interference for them...

Kinda feels like you might still be doing that. Maybe that's enough of the profuse apologetic post's... I'm sure the point has been taken.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81

Kinda feels like you might still be doing that. Maybe that's enough of the profuse apologetic post's... I'm sure the point has been taken.

I lost count of his apologies after 20...then I just dozed off under the summer sun on my nice soft hammock, dreaming about the elfish-like sweet Ayndryl

edit on 18-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Well, I made several errors in one fell swoop.

But nah, not gonna post the email.

Also, I understand what folks mean by these guys replying in kind...but they haven't. Am I the only one who notices that?
Normally when someone says something along the lines of, "thank you for taking time out of your day to be here" someone will say in turn, "it is my pleasure", or, "glad to be here."

Anyone heard an actual pleasantry?
I mean, I know these people are kind and good. Just noting that it is odd.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would like to know why they are not going to be visiting anymore. Obviously someone found something that struck a vein. Someone mentioned something that they do not want to be questioned on. And THAT is where you need to look. Who just comes out with this idea of traveling to another exoplanet and then suddenly wants to stop talking about it? These guys are obviously not crazy. Or if they are.. I'd like to share a little bit of that kool aid
edit on 18-7-2013 by sadybull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sadybull

I'm 100% positive they are still reading.
I broke Ayndryl's trust.
She pulls the strings for that group.
Remember, "Direne" was chosen to represent them. Presumably under Ayndryl's directive.
The one single pleasantry I have seen was when Ayndryl told me she viewed me as a "very nice person".

Then I basically told her all bets of any sort of confidentiality are off.
If she cannot trust the "nice" guy, she cannot trust any of us.

Therefore, participation terminated.
That's how I see it.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by JayinAR

Honestly, if they let one from a group "run them off", I find them pretty week. I have a feeling they are made of sterner stuff than that though.

I do too. And if not, sod 'em, though not really...what I mean is, personally, I can't see their noses being that easily put out of joint.

I suspect that they have every intention of following through though. I cannot imagine this not being as enjoyable for them as it is for us.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Direne,

Is this

Fetànnantha, guaís chibh, a rinbhdàic em nanicin ac nanidhan achitghinn chá a A'thac ach tireiagius if a B'tèdac àé. Arhegaig leid eàn anníu finid Fetdac Agus thatiradh Fetànnan arichbidh. Aídhnid a Atmígaghan id de bitha 90 (CAn 5.122) is das an damiran daguitleaneagh ààn aiann tha unn didh bhàc aébh bagius fo remiduieg a. Fibisbh ù a'eghan id à'aoig ach ribhàc aràn in lilànyf dhaed fàed n'chàgutaid dasane nanràn (snangeé) ea tarenn ri Fetdac àé. Airig ache eann emhdarrius otheilaed annyf lai oi rinbh nanidhan y feann arichbidhgaínn oi raébh n'chàmchaig if achtiradh, àntideghig chá ri Fetdac Agus thabhdig, ileig ri dithaus if da

A type of Ancient Gaelic or East Sutherland Gaelic? What ever it is hurts my head lol

Also the use of the Triquetra is the trinity knot but I do not recognize the other 2 Celtic symbology on your latest post.

Does this mean anything to you?

The king is king...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Also, I understand what folks mean by these guys replying in kind...but they haven't. Am I the only one who notices that?

That is why I wouldn't worry about it too much, seriously, relax and stop kicking yourself. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Oh, I am done kicking myself.
I am on to investigative phase.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Oh, I am done kicking myself.
I am on to investigative phase.

Well good for you honey! That's more like it

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know I've been popping in and out of this thread since it started but i honestly have no idea where we stand now.

What happened??

Anyone notice the increase of new members posting in this thread.

Never mind. It's probably irrelevant.
edit on 18-7-2013 by JosephPalasky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JosephPalasky

but i honestly have now idea where we stand now.

Me either.

Fun ride though!

ETA regarding new members: I haven't seen this many people join ATS for a thread in a long time. Kantzveldt has done a great service for the ATS community in publishing this thread. It is as CitizenJack said, like a screen play.
edit on 18-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah, I suppose he did.

I still feel its a prank of some kind but I don't have anything to prove it. Just a feeling. Maybe the enjoy the idea of us thinking they're vampires.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join