It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by abeverage

I have an audio file of what it sounds like.
Pretty cool really.
They can pack a lot of info into a very short blurb of audio.

Yeah I passed on the beer last night and had some pretty funky dreams and that is the result.

No worries ok about earlier in the thread. I am still not clear of FL's intentions but I am now trying to stay more neutral and gather facts and express my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well thanks.
As I told Ayndryl yesterday, I haven't had time to dig into this yet
I have had a very busy week outside of work. But after last night's events (unrelated to this thread) I find myself looking at nothing to do tonight.

I am gonna tear into all this first thing after work.
Other projects go to the back burner.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hmm when siri reads Ayndryl, she says angel.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

JohnCarter suggested it is a name taken from Tolkien.
Sounds right.

ETA: he was a linguist after all, and he crafted one of the greatest stories ever told. Complete with a made up language.
edit on 18-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My take...

They are playing divide and conquer, and they are winning.

I am enjoying this and learning a lot in the process. No matter what they are, we have quite a bit good information put together in this thread. I am rolling with the waves, and can't wait to see where they take us.

I love a good story..,

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by ragiusnotiel

JohnCarter suggested it is a name taken from Tolkien.
Sounds right.

ETA: he was a linguist after all, and he crafted one of the greatest stories ever told. Complete with a made up language.

Yes, he learned Finnish so he could read the Kalevala in its native language. I believe his High Elvish actually has its basis in Finnish. He created the languages first. Then middle earth as a home for his languages.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I like what you did there with your water theory , it tied alot of things together nicely. It may be off the mark by a mile but you sold it well. I have a couple diffrent ideas on whats might be going on but I'm holding reservation until I get more evidence.

One theory I dont mind sharing is that they might be recruiting... this is their boot camp of sorts... give facts, give messages , give distractions, give pieces that need to be put together. They are putting alot out there so maybe whoever breaks the code or figures out the riddle wins???

Just one theory out a few my list is getting shorter.
edit on 18-7-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Yes. It is based on Finnish.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Where are we going to take this thread and what is it that we want to get out of it in the end? I have my eyes on certain facts but I would like to hear others views on this if there is no direction we go no where

I don't think that we will get any instant results. We will have to find each-our-own direction and line.

You have seemingly narrowed it down to:

The forms of words in all language and how limited description of perceived reality alters a collective reality?

Understanding language and speech

Understanding perceived reality

Understanding collective reality

I would add to that:
Who defines that language and reality?
Do we individually/collectively do this, or is there some authority involved?
Grassroots up or topdown or combination?
Can some organization inject itself into the process?
How should one regard that organization?

You might want to read a recent paper: Manufacturing the Deadhead: A product of social engineering… by Joe Atwill and Jan Irvin

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hi Jay,

Put your mind at ease. This is the first trip outside the cave for FL.org. It seems to me that it would be silly to think that either of us, ATS or FL.org, will come away from the encounter unchanged. What we have here is the 'collision' of ATS and Fl.org, it may take months to realize how the 'catastrophe' has affected either of us. But rest assured, everyone will come away changed.

I had not meant to call you gullible. And if I had it would have been a compliment. 'Gullibility' is often what takes us there, it's other stuff that comes in to play once we are 'there'. It's the folks that approach these truly monstrous complexities with the openness of a child that I admire. It doesn't mean that one is gullible, it means that one has productively learned to exercise their ability to suspend their disbelief. It's a tool that allows adults to play a very educational game of make believe. Just like when we were kids, we break stuff to try and understand what makes it work. That is why the catastrophe theory; they are systematically 'breaking' language to see how it works.

Forgottenlanguages needs this as badly as we do, and you were a big part of making it nicer than it probably would have ever been for them. Powerful medicine for everyone.

Strong work.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

They are playing divide and conquer, and they are winning.

Did you note yesterday when Direne said they have software that analyzes our discussion here in hopes of establishing a pattern?

They probably have psychological profiles on all of us.
Jason = psycho

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Doodle19815

Did you note yesterday when Direne said they have software that analyzes our discussion here in hopes of establishing a pattern?

They probably have psychological profiles on all of us.
Jason = psycho

I missed that, very interesting, that actually bumps my theory of them possibly looking to recruit from here up a little bit on my list of theories. If they are analyzing then they might be looking for something or someone.....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Thank you for the kind words, buddy.

This suspension of disbelief you speak of...

I gotta admit, when you initially used the phrase yesterday I was at a bit of a loss as to what you meant by it.
You just made it clear. So thanks.

A lot of you folks talk over my grey matter a little bit.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Yep.
You gotta throw them for a loop sometimes.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Someone said yesterday that they had email correspondence with Direne.
That is interesting to me.

Other than her humorous post to me yesterday about vampires, I was thinking all along she may be a bot.

Anyone else get that feeling?

ETA: without asking to divulge the contents of said emails, I am curious how that exchange went.
More specifically, did Direne engage you personally? Offer any pleasantries?

I have seen ZERO evidence of a SINGLE pleasantry offered by our FL friends.
Not a one.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Also, I know you didn't personally call me gullible.
But I fell into your gullibility category. Admittedly.

I put myself in that hole.
No disrespect intended or inferred.

You're one of my favorite ATS posters man!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Let's see what responses come our way, if any, before taking too much offense to a perceived lack of 'pleasantries'.

I would submit that responses and conversations outside this thread(in my experience) hold the same decorum as presented. *What's to be noted, is how questions posed within the thread are answered with a certain degree of variance- outside the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

I like what you did there with your water theory , it tied alot of things together nicely. It may be off the mark by a mile but you sold it well. I have a couple diffrent ideas on whats might be going on but I'm holding reservation until I get more evidence.

One theory I dont mind sharing is that they might be recruiting... this is their boot camp of sorts... give facts, give messages , give distractions, give pieces that need to be put together. They are putting alot out there so maybe whoever breaks the code or figures out the riddle wins???

Just one theory out a few my list is getting shorter.

I read a lot of Carl Jung during my courses in Psychology and I will get to that in moment.

She replied to another member but asked me specifically to check out the video about water modulation. With all the previous creepy videos I was hesitant but viewed it anyway.

The video posted on their website contained the title remote viewing at 24.04Hz. The water modulation was done between 25 and 26hz or more specifically a 24Hz sine wave reminding me of Jacobs Ladder.

Just before bed I re-watched the water modulation video, I had a pretty good nights sleep with some interesting dreams. If this is a form of communication it is possibly unconscious there is more to it but my brain most likely has not yet processed it.

This morning I kept thinking about where I had seen water move like that and it hit me and then I remember to that the code for Cassini-Diskus could only be used with shapes and colors that correspond to sound or frequency and there is only One movie I can think of where they communicate with sound and colors.

This is just now leading me to understand the synesthesia part. At one time we understood language in color as well as shape and sound.

Like I said I like Jung and to him synchronicity is method for understanding our reality. There was a reason they posted that original creepy video and then water modulation and then mentioned the Mothership.

To be on the safe side if they are looking for someone, I did add some extra Garlic to my Lasagna last night...
edit on 18-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

If we are to believe what Ayndryl told me last night, they are done here, bro.
I ran 'em off.

And again, I apologize profusely.
I was an ass.

I thought it was funny too. That's bad.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by topdog81

If we are to believe what Ayndryl told me last night, they are done here, bro.
I ran 'em off.

And again, I apologize profusely.
I was an ass.

I thought it was funny too. That's bad.

Jay I am trying to PM you but I am not allowed. (too low of post count?) Do you have an email?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join