It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Direne
reply to post by Bybyots

I think I already answered your questions. Now, before I go, I would like to make some questions to you all. I think is fair. I'm also learning a lot. My first question has to do with vampires, aliens, and communication. Here it is:

What if we are all homing pigeons?

[“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
― Samuel Taylor Coleridge, The Complete Poems]

Direne If we were all homing pigeons that would imply that we were brought here from somewhere else and that we would mean that Earth is not our original home.
Sound,light,and meditation unlocking our Pineal glands allowing us to transcend this plane of existence thus leaving Earth and going Home.
And what if while we sleep our dream state is our real reality,dreams do seem to have more vivid colors more acute sounds and more fantastic undescribable connection to those within our dreams,and what if our waking state is just a big side show keeping us from grasping the true reality of our existence!
Direne you also made reference to coming out of Nemma,i see that as leaving this physical realm behind,we are physically constructed of 98% water[Saline]=(Ocean).

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Yes i think its the case in Hebrew thought that Metatron takes over the aspects of Nin-Subur, keeping in mind that when Inanna was considered Queen of Heaven then Nin-Subur as her first Minister was considered Minister of the Universe, with Metatron the voice of God.

My faithful minister of the E-ana, my Ninšubur of the E-ana, (you said "I, the august minister of the universe, I, Ninšubur of the universe, the faithful minister of the Anuna gods, Ninšubur of the Anuna gods, the faithful minister, the personal god of the Land, Ninšubur, the personal god of the Land, the faithful minister, the mother of the Land, Ninšubur, the mother of the Land

Hymn to Nin-Subur B

Enki or Ea cannot be seen as any sort of agent of E n m e sh a r r a , ‘Lord All M e ’, it's simply that in the myth of Inanna extracting certain Mes tablets from Enki, then at that point he has common cause with the Gallu in recovering Mes tablets, in effect he is using them.

It has to be considered though that before the arising of Enlil, when all existence was found in the Primordial Chaos, that the Mes Tablets involved in the ways of that realm would be far fewer than when civilization began to develop, as those that Enki held were concerned with the ordering of human society, and as the creator of such Enki was probably making up those tablets as he went along, though the root basis would be found in the original Primordial functions, and the aspects developed from these by Enlil

A few general points to all regarding yesterdays discussion with Direne;

It has been established that the Quantum field is what would be described in Sumerian myth as the Realm of Primordial Chaos, and that Namma is undifferentiated infinite space, it was common in the ancient world to equate the Heavens with a Celestial Ocean, and indeed there is a lot of water out there.

The mirroring iconography found extensively on FL is again concerning itself with the relationship between the quantum level and our everyday reality, vampiric Demons were considered to dwell in the primordial chaos, and also to cross over to a certain extent into the realm of the living.

These should be considered non-existential phenomena, patterns and archetypes within the quantum field, their potential for emergence represented by the vampiric Demon iconography

When considering a mythological based paradigm one should always first approach the story at face value, and then begin to develop insights based upon higher understandings, such as allegory and underlying symbolic intent.

My taste in mystery film experiment;

edit on 18-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Ever time I log on I come straight here, and everytime I catch up its makes me go

Down the rabbit hole we go friends. I would definatly say act I (setup act) of III is over now we are on to act II. Act 2 is called the confrontation act. Heres a snippet with a basic description.

"The next part- and considered to be more important- is complication of the problem of the story. It intrigues the audience all the more, giving them more and more information and putting various points of view for imaginative comparison. This eventually leads to higher points of audience interest. Because this second Act of most screenplays add all the possible dramatic values to the plot, this is considered to be the core part of a script.
" We are at the next level as I thought we would very soon be based off the dialogue we were getting.

I must say I would love to have full faith in every thing given to us but I feel like we are being vetted as a group and individuals. To see where our beliefs and boundaries are. Perhaps how we treat each other and new members. And to see if what kind of folks make up ATS. All I can say is with that last bit from direne the plot thickens duh...duh...duh.

And I'm glad I asked the question about non species communication , because we need to figure out the universal slang for" Go away we are not food" by the sounds of it

edit on 18-7-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

It says goddess sea, not sea goddess.

She's primordial, see Tiamat/chaos monster.

The chaos sea after creation and defeat by Marduk (Babylonian) seems to be the outer darkness ie. outer space, or a chaos dimension.

Thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj
The reason for the conversation, as it were, going in the direction that the member of FL has decided to take it is purely and simply due to the fact that the language that has been used by him/her/it is, along with the very existence of the website, and the fact that the site has been there for years and ony just noticed, AND that an exclusive member of that inner circle chose to open a small crack into the same, so conducive to rational AND esoteric thinking that, intellectualy there has been a little, how should I say, intimidation?
The mystery proposed is enormously intriguing, on top of that, we then get an extraterrestrial "hint". I mean really, what more does one want?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

▪ ▴▲▢■■■■ ▢▪ ■■■ ▴▪■ ■△■■ ▭▪■ □ ■ ▤■▵■ ▩■ ■■▱ ▰■△■■ ▫■■■ ▩■■ ▫■▷▭▴■ ■■▵■ ▫■■■ ▲■■ ▫■■■ ■■ ▫▢▪■ ▴▪▴■ ■■ ▩■▷ ▩■ ▪ ▷■ ▴■■ ■▵■■■ ▪ ▴■■ □▩ ■■■■■ ▷■ ▰■■ ▪■ ■▧▱■- ■ □▶▨■■ ▪■ ▢■■■■■■ ■▣▱■-▧▷▭■ □▶■■■ ▷■ ▲■■▯■▭ ■■■▶■■ ▪■ ▩■ □▩ ■■ ▨■■▨■■ ▪■ ▷■ ■■ □■▪■▣▪■ ■■■■■ □ ■ ■■▪■■ ▪■ ▫■■▬■ ■■ ▤▴▭■ ■ ▴■▴■ ■▭ □ ■ ▩ ■▵▭■▵▪■ ▴■■■ ■■ △■■■■ ▩■ ▴■▱■▭■ ▴■▴■ ■ ▴■▴■ □▩ ■■■■■■ ▭ ▱▴ ▩■▹■■▴■ ▩■ ■▵■■ ■ ▴■▴■ ▭▴■■ ▩■ ▴▲▪■ ▴■▩ ▷■ ▪ ▩■■■ ■ ▰■■■'■ ■▭■ ▩▫ □■△■ ■■ ▪■ ■ ■■ ▭▴■■ ■■■■ ■■ ▴■■▱ ■■■▭■■ ▫▷■ ■■ ▴■■ ■■ ▫■▩■▮■■■▶■ ■■■ ▪■ ■■ □■■▩▴■

That has just been added to the youtube link for untold incidents.

I was just thinking, the rationale that there are only 2 things that can be related from one species to another are 1: Leave me alone 2: Food. These thoughts do not instil happy thoughts in my head

When I first took a look at their website I noticed that and wrote this; first contact

In light of the most recent discussions, this doesn´t seem to farfetched either; The Cassini discus

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So is Direne not coming back ?

I was hoping she and us could discuss more about how language is connected to neural configuration.

Its interesting because the word "dinosaur" would elicit different neural activity in everyone. And what about how random words can pop into our heads ?

I want to discuss the feelings of language as that is most important in my books.

edit on 18-7-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
So is Direne not coming back ?

I was hoping she and us could discuss more about how language is connected to neural configuration.

Its interesting because the word "dinosaur" would elicit different neural activity in everyone. And what about how random words can pop into our heads ?

I want to discuss the feelings of language as that is most important in my books.

I think she might return if certain members here showed some mental discipline, ceased eyeing the bottom of the bottle and stopped banging on their 'door' demanding answers, conceived by their intoxicated minds, every hour of the day.

edit on 18-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Worded the mentality of some members very well lol.

Language has to be the pinnacle of curiosity. It is the barrier of our thoughts. For example if we have a feeling that is wholesome or holistic, it will become crudely referenced to an association of a word and immediately the feeling becomes categorised. Imagine the impact this has on internal expression.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Worded the mentality of some members very well lol.

Language has to be the pinnacle of curiosity. It is the barrier of our thoughts. For example if we have a feeling that is wholesome or holistic, it will become crudely referenced to an association of a word and immediately the feeling becomes categorised. Imagine the impact this has on internal expression.

Nicely put. In the beginning of the 20th century the russian scientist Vladimir Ivanovich Vernadsky posited the theory of the NOOSPHERE. A sort of artificially created sphere and common ground for "pure human thought".

Connected to this noosphere, or its pure Mind essence, humanity would evolve exponentially, compared to its earlier pace of evolution and even perhaps reach heights impossible for us (living here today) to understand much less conceive.

Consequently their values would be nothing like our values, nor would we be able to understand their 'morality' or ways of life, because the latter would be expressions and actions based on instantaneous gnosis, with no delay to contemplate the meaning of a word or concept, like we are forced to handle a language between sentients today.

We are basically talking about a super consciousness where all humans could connect like some spiritual/virtual cloud of pure thought.

If viewed from such a POV one is forced to look at what ancient chinese Zen masters spoke of as the Hua Tóu of a word eg. the "pre-word" before the conception of a word in the Mind. This preword was according to them pure light and a source of instant gnosis (gr. knowledge) and hence the Zen they offered strived to cut off all conceptual thoughts in the students mind until they reached this sphere of pure light and instant communication between bodhi-sattvas (sanskrit. spiritual beings or beings of light).

Anyways..there is much to say about this but I believe this is a subject for another day and definitely for another thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Nicely put. In the beginning of the 20th century the russian scientist Vladimir Ivanovich Vernadsky posited the theory of the NOOSPHERE. A sort of artificially created sphere and common ground for "pure human thought".

Connected to this noosphere, or its pure Mind essence, humanity would evolve exponentially, compared to its earlier pace of evolution and even perhaps reach heights impossible for us (living here today) to understand much less conceive.

Consequently their values would be nothing like our values, nor would we be able to understand their 'morality' or ways of life, because the latter would be expressions and actions based on instantaneous gnosis, with no delay to contemplate the meaning of a word or concept, like we are forced to handle a language between sentients today.

We are basically talking about a super consciousness where all humans could connect like some spiritual/virtual cloud of pure thought.

If viewed from such a POV one is forced to look at what ancient chinese Zen masters spoke of as the Hua Tóu of a word eg. the "pre-word" before the conception of a word in the Mind. This preword was according to them pure light and a source of instant gnosis (gr. knowledge) and hence the Zen they offered strived to cut off all conceptual thoughts in the students mind until they reached this sphere of pure light and instant communication between bodhi-sattvas (sanskrit. spiritual beings or beings of light).

Anyways..there is much to say about this but I believe this is a subject for another day and definitely for another thread.

I didn't know this was recognised. Wow. That is amazing to know that it is recognised and is even termed.

The pre-world "realm" is precisely what I am on about and it needs to be explored.

Good job finding that or well done for knowing it

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Apologies again everyone.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I didn't know this was recognised. Wow. That is amazing to know that it is recognised and is even termed.

The pre-world "realm" is precisely what I am on about and it needs to be explored.

Good job finding that or well done for knowing it

Oh. It is studied. Very closely and meticulously, by a few awesome Minds, of which I have the good fortune to know one.

In ancient China (The Tang and Sung era) they were called and known as 'Black Dragons' or Mind Masters, because they could so easily navigate the deep waters of the pure uncreated Mind (The One Mind), that remained dark or obscure for ordinary worldlings (that's you and me).

This ancient art of exploring the Mind´s true essence, or pre-world (the NOOSPHERE) of its own primordial light that precedes this world at any given temporal moment vanished after around 500 years as the Japanese 'stole' the idea of Zen and left its true 'mystical' teachings in China. It was said that Black Dragons could communicate instantenuously with eachother by means of Prajna that rised from their ability to regulate the universal force known as Prana. This communication was 'imageless', direct, impossible to misunderstand and is described in Buddhist sutras like the Avatamsaka sutra, Mind Master Hui Nengs 'Platform Sutra' and the Lankavataara sutra, plus some hindu scriptures.

Today the ancient art of entering the Mind's pre-world is only know to a few very rare gems of Mind Masters that don´t make so much noise and teach only a few students as to not allow this art to completely vanish from the collective knowledge depository of humanity.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That reminds me of some story I heard on a NatGeo show some time ago.

In some aborigine tribes they will send a hunter out to hunt for the tribe.
Say he kills 10 hogs.
Well what happens then is he will sit and meditate. There is someone on the other end (back with the tribe) who is also meditating.
The hunter sends the message, "I need twenty people to location X".

They SEND twenty people to location X.
It is amazing.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

That reminds me of some story I heard on a NatGeo show some time ago.

In some aborigine tribes they will send a hunter out to hunt for the tribe.
Say he kills 10 hogs.
Well what happens then is he will sit and meditate. There is someone on the other end (back with the tribe) who is also meditating.
The hunter sends the message, "I need twenty people to location X".

They SEND twenty people to location X.
It is amazing.

Yes. It is. Those who know this 'pre-world' ('pre-image')-essence/consciousenss, and thus the true, pure, undefiled essence of the Mind, we all carry within ourselves, can do the most amazing sh..t

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonjonj
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Perhaps a little subjectivity is required. The ocean can be equivalent in translation to time. It flows.

Before I get shouted at, oceans ebb, rivers flow, it's all water.

I think it has a lot to do with Water...
Don't forget this post

When I saw that I kept thinking...it reminded me of something...where had I seen water being manipulated like that?

Then I slept on in it and dreamed...

They are trying to create a language of sound in Cassini-Diskus with tones and symbols why?
They are reviving and translating Ancient Languages...
They are trying to modulate either the brain or how the brain understands within low frequency 24.04Hz.
They said they are trying to do remote viewing...
Ultra low frequencies travel underwater
To communicate underwater perhaps to speak to the Nommo?

If you have not seen THE ABYSS spoilers but it is an old movie
Where had I seen water modulation control before?

When Virgil "Bud" Brigman is sent down to retrieve the Nuclear Warhead he has to BREATHE water like when he was a pre-born baby...He has to BREATHE The Waters of LIFE...

Sorry for the music it is not mine but I kinda liked it.

Remember in the Abyss...You knew this was a one way ticket...
edit on 18-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Alright, I'm through dragging my feet on relaying this information. Earlier in the thread I posed the question of Telepathy to Direne.

The initial response I got was rather elusive and failed to truly answer my question. See- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yesterday I received a rather different private response from 'Direne':

Q: Are you or any other members of FL, Telepathic, in any way?

A: Yes, we are.

Q: To your (FL's) knowledge can it be taught or is there some sort of neuromechanism that can be activated or stimulated that allows us (humans) to then innately preform this type of non-verbal communication?

A: Anyone can perform subconscious communication. Our brain is more than capable of doing it. It can do a lot of wonderful things.

Make of it what you will. For me, I Knew this from the onset but felt it should be addressed openly within the thread.

I think many of you will find this relevant to your theory of the "Noosphere" and "pre-mind essence".

edit on 18-7-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2013 by topdog81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Language fails us most of the time.

But for me, this picture explains why.

The annotation just feels fitting and justified. The helicopter parts symbolise society very well and does a great job defining things that would otherwise require a mammoth undertaking in explaining.

Bit random, just thought I add something peculiar that is somewhat humorous

Note: I just discovered from this image. The name of the annotation that points to the blade, "Koyaanisqatsi". This is a silent film. This is what the director has to say about his film and why it is silent,

"it's not for lack of love of the language that these films have no words. It's because, from my point of view, our language is in a state of vast humiliation. It no longer describes the world in which we live."

The films full name is Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of balance.

So then , the helicopter (society) relies on blades to stay in the air and the blades are being connected with failing language (essentially). Therefore the image makes out that all of society depends upon a language that is in disarray.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

I got tired of that elusive bullshniz.
That's what my outburst last night was all about.

Show some damn politeness! I mean, its cool that you come here to answer questions, but you only really answer 1 out of 10 and EVERYONE here was uber polite.

I didn't note a single pleasantry in return.
Not from Ayndryl either.

I had said earlier on that I felt they wanted to bug off.
Guess I helped to facilitate that.

Whatever.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

=?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I have an audio file of what it sounds like.
Pretty cool really.
They can pack a lot of info into a very short blurb of audio.

new topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join