It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

They are all subliminal, consider this and these are rough numbers as I lost interest as I was being treated like a thread bully earlier on but consider this:

when watching the original op in the member video sections, embedded action was disabled you had to go to the direct link on youtube I noticed at the time in any given one a number between 13-56 in any given vid, now almost all there vids are over 70 and a good majority over 100 and growing expotentially, so as the exosure grows well I will let you fill in the blanks there =D beers in the fridge

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Gotcha bro.

I was FLAT OUT lied to.

And I was "working" on their behalf.
They should spend some time in the spiritual forum!

When someone says:
"Direne, it is a pleasure to have you here and I am delighted you have chosen to field some of our questions"...

...and enlightened cat would say SOMETHING along the lines of, "thank you for the kind and gracious welcome!"

Rr-read the thread!
These guys are assholes!
You know this.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I do not come to this proclamation lightly

I have been HERE going on FOUR DAYS.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This is what happens when you disturb people and equate them with the undead for no reason, Ive never seen an apology for that formally to read into tone while reading a message thats a gift. I am telling you for a certainty that some of these people feel as though early on we were on a witch hunt, can you blame someone for this? However there is much more to be gained from this far beyond trying to understand the Cessani Diskus, Ive been trying to say it this whole time so now it is utterly pointless, now I am trying to follow the line of context and stay engaged and see what other interesting pieces of material I can read and consume. I do not find it ironic about how the thread turned lol it went from vampires to aliens from the OP to Direne making a suggestive statement not once did any of them say extraterrestrial they let those that see what they see build an image out of what they believe not what they know intelligence before emotion others use emotion before intelligence once a person controls the line of diction then they control where your mind goes and now have the power to make ideas for you without telling you what they are if you fall into that kind of trap if you follow me. I will tell you they are NOT trying to phone ET, they are not trying to build a telepathy device, They were not recruited by anyone they found each other on internet boards, they are gifted people and clever, they are interested in the fracturing of communication and its implications on a micro and macro scale. If they figure out how to change a line of speech with a more expressive way of communication it destroys lots of things we are accustom to they could be building a weapon for the mind but it is also a weapon that will set you free the implications of what it is are very mind boggling but I dont think I need to talk about my thoughts in particular as to what it is

yeah 4 days since then I have been through about 500 pages of different text been consuming a lot of things lol call me a junkie will you

edit on 18-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You're only reading what you want to, bro.

I made an absolute apology right here in this thread

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You're only reading what you want to, bro.

I made an absolute apology right here in this thread

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I mean a formal apology from ATS they spouted off with over a million listeners on ATS live about the internet vampire cult go check out Language of a Vampyr
thats ignorant to do, not your fault not mine that is what I was referring to mate, its hard to imagine in my opinion even if they believed to be vampires is this not equal to calling someone out because of their race, gender, or creed? I feel it is in line with that but I suppose other people do not see it that way. I try to read everything if I can now understanding it all and retention is sometimes a bit of an issue mate

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

click on the first search and watch youtube video that is locked only if you go to it by this link or if your some elite member who is visiting planet Ido like apparently this person did. Interesting with the triangular crafts in the stillshots. The ones of the orbs, the ones hovering areas of earth. So is it to far fetched to say these guys are leaning towards this whole E.T. thing?

Not sure if you guys seen the video or not. But what is the harm? This whole thing has been about communicating wirh another intelligent species. At least this video gives me the idea that this E.T. thing isn't just to throw us off. So keep pressing the issue.

Forgotten language.. Why not make that video youtube public without comments enabled?

oh heres another one... Make no mistake. This et agenda has been the center of these folks discussion for quite some time.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
edit on 18-7-2013 by sadybull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
God I feel like an ass.
Is it possible to just act as if my last five messages here never happened?

Ayndryl, please don't go!
I may be able to explain myself in email, but since I made the dumb ass comments here, I would rather retract them here!

I never cared about the software!
Please take that off the table and talk with us!
Please.
Sorry

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
To be clear with everyone else, Ayndryl is apparently dealing with hundreds of emails.

I may have just cost ATS dozens of potential good, solid memberships.

I am so sorry.
Honestly.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sadybull

I dont think they are lea ning towards ET what makes you believe they are? I do not believe their agen da has anything to d o with ET dir ectl y if at some point it became a secondary goal I think that their agenda is more terrestrial based what makes y ou bel ieve?
edit on 18-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

Dude?

Look at us. Up at all hours. Thinking about all this arcane crap. Having to try and learn stuff on top of the other stuff we are responsible for learning, and trying to validate the time spent doing it.

Is this awesome or what!!??

I'm staggered by the complexity. God bless 'em, I hope they are young and this is just their "shot across the bows", so to speak. It at least means interesting music in the future.

Standing by.

Didn't you profess an interest in NLP?

Anyway, I think quid pro quo, Direne's lot have earned this one, so I'm staying stumm, and also because I am sure that Direne will be courteous enough to explain her methodology herself once all is said and done.

This does though keep getting better and better

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Are you asking if I professed an interest in Neuro linquistic Programming NLP? I do not think I did in here i did read back a ways some one did say they were interested in it, I will say now that I do in fact find the concept neat =D did a really neat project on it at school once too

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It may be too late, man.
I may have just run them off.
If so, I am sorry.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sorry for the confusion there Brotherman, no, it was Bybyots that professed said interest.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Time will tell, mate.

Don't worry about it, I am sure that they are big boys and girls, will adapt, take it in their stride.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Of course you're right.
Just don't wanna be that ass who takes it there.
Ya know/

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Open question, How do we quantify this topic? What is it that we have learned/gained from all of this? Where are we going to take this thread and what is it that we want to get out of it in the end? I have my eyes on certain facts but I would like to hear others views on this if there is no direction we go no where

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Bad night guys.
Had some personal shiz happen and I brought it here.

Apologies.
I broke whatever trust I had with Ayndryl.

And I displayed it here.
Apologies to EVERYONE reading this.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Establish authority and then build trust your lucky this person doesnt have you in an interogation room JS when doing Interogation resistance never allow with all your will the interviewer to get close to you because before you know it they will be asking you questions while holding your knee they ask about a machine gun you ask them wheres your marines

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join