It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, this is one of the best ATS threads in a long while...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
Is there a way to isolate just the 24h frequency on that video that was posted earlier. I am way out of my comfort level, but I am willing to give it a shot. I just don't know how...

You could try www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

You mentioned some things about altered states, trance etc which is not only a fascination of my own but how I make my living (hypnotism/permanosis)...

I strongly advocate for the study of language in extreme scenarios: coma, altered state of consciousness, stress, schizophrenia, trance, autistic individuals, etc.

If the brain adopts a given specific measurable configuration milliseconds before opening your mouth to pronounce a word, why pronouncing a word at all? Couldn't be better to 'read' that neural configuration somehow? And, wouldn't be wonderful if you could read that neural configuration at a distance? Same for images. If your brain takes a particular, measurable, configuration when exposed to an external image, wouldn't be better to learn how to read that configuration in order to 'see' the image your communication partner is seeing mentally?

We feel that's possible. At least, we feel that's where evolution is leading us.

If this theory were to become reality through evolution and it were possible to achieve communication between two people with two entirely subjective viewpoints without language.

This could be highly dangerous to our individuality.

We are highly influenced by language and images that we see. We are naturally hardwired to identify and form patterns to come to our own understanding of experiences. The subconscious mind feeds our thoughts to the conscious mind based on everything that we see, hear, feel etc all throughout life. Both deliberate influence and passive communications contain persuasion regardless of the intention.

This would lead to a reality that is currently objective and subjective becoming expressed in an entirely subjective manner without language or at least an extremely one sided reality leaning towards subjectivity. It would be extremely hard for us (even more than it is right now) to tell the difference between fact and fiction in a collective haze of thought for what of a better way to convey.

This is why we have a sub conscious and conscious mind, language is a helpful defence against brainwashing because we form our own images based on what is communicated to us.

I agree that language makes it hard to convey experience but with everything else in mind, I believe that is why it is necessary and why we have the barriers that language brings us.

I hope that makes sense and if it does not, do not blame me, blame the language

This thread has been a brilliant read, have not had time to fully read yet (thanks OP) and thank you for coming on the site to answer questions. One thing I will say, if you guys succeed in finding a way to achieve this, you would be very powerful/dangerous regardless of the motive for doing so and power does corrupt.

What do you think the language of the God's really is? (rhetorical question as I am sure you know all too well)

I would like to ask what an extreme scenario of language study involving trance would be?
edit on 18-7-2013 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hello again,

Direne's numbers were not all that off the mark within the context of the theory of relativity, and using the time dilation formula.

Problem is that no object with mass can go the speed of light, so we have to use some number less than 3.0 X 10^8. So we used 2.999 X 10^8 and arrived at something in the neighborhood of 50 years.

7 X 50 = 350 years. For all I know, it is 500 years at 3.0 X 10^8, because even the tiniest fractional increase as we approach the speed of light causes a mind blowing increase in the dilation of time. We begged out at 50 years.

All that to say that roughly her numbers are good.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

In reply to your reply about Direnes numbers, This is why she referenced RV as the only form of technology more or less as mass would have to transform to energy (that whole thermodynamics deal about energy) but with the context of there work with (intuition) RV is possible remember the question about the homing pigeon I think I see where this is all going. Also Schrodingers New universal law of motion and wave equation can be applicable as well but your last post was an interesting thought for me as well

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Dude?

Look at us. Up at all hours. Thinking about all this arcane crap. Having to try and learn stuff on top of the other stuff we are responsible for learning, and trying to validate the time spent doing it.

Is this awesome or what!!??

I'm staggered by the complexity. God bless 'em, I hope they are young and this is just their "shot across the bows", so to speak. It at least means interesting music in the future.

Standing by.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by pthena

OK
So we are now adding complicated hoaxes to the list yet again.

Cool.

If you type on a program that doesn't carry a certain Typeface you will get those symbols instead of the letters. The thing is they know what letter the symbols represent. The colors are just for looks no special meanings. I wouldn't classify it being an ancient language.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I agree the complexity and depth is phenomenal we with other have seen this change from the beginning I got laid off my job for a little while, so I got all the time in the world right now to read I have almost finished that 231 page dissertation from M. Magnus and read so many other things. People spend lots of money for education I have spent nothing and am getting an education right now, there is so much advanced science and minds behind what we are delving into it is unreal and to have a concise point of reference it is unreal. I asked this earlier for those that have been here to figure it out about what do they want to learn from this? I want to learn this

The forms of words in all language and how limited description of perceived reality alters a collective reality?

Understanding language and speech

Understanding perceived reality

Understanding collective reality

If we had a system of communication more free and honest between each other how will this change our collective reality, if there was no room more for mis-communication and manipulation would this build a more responsible future and how will this alter evolution of mind, technology, and human culture?

It is fair for Direne to play a little on here as she has been barraged with accusations, questions, and instant ATS fame. She is a smart girl she should've been a lawyer and glad not my ex wife hahahahaha jk

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostingmiranda

Are you referring to the tiles in the OP? I hope not I know I am tired of explaining their significance and how that works

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Just any fyi

All I have done is be polite with these folks.
Having said such I get nearly nothing in return.

Bybyots had it right when he called me gullible.
No more
Game on!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
And no Ayndryl!

You told me you were gonna give me the Cassini Diskus as a download.
Not give me a two second blurb of a message coded in Cassini.

I KNEW you directed Direne here.
I KNOW what you're about.

One of the low points of my ENTIRE LIFE was my offer to obfuscate these boards for you.
Really, I feel ashamed.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

no need for rage, it is as simply put an exchange of information sure there are boundries being explored but is the journey not an interesting one? I have had my own ideas about this whole idea from the beginning some have changed some have been reinforced either way I have read so much things because of interest, i encourage you to game on!!! Beers up Bro

As far as Ayndryl I admire her philosophy if she chooses to not become engaged with internet ppl that is fair enough I do admire it though, I wouldnt go as far to knowingly obfuscate anything though, goes back to the boundries being tested bro, I think what I have read from her she has a beautiful mind I appreciate articulated candor and all that stuff in anyone that possesses this quality, have a beer bro and relax a minute
edit on 18-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Nope.
Not interesting.
I was lied to

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

what where you lied to about?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No worry of yours.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

If you brought it onto the boards I may not be the only one interested in what the lie was about, to be honest if you hold a piece of information regarding this that is yet to be told I would rather hear first hand then be angry and frustrated as it seems you are as I am very much interested in this line of education since this has been started. Im telling theres a cold beer in the fridge for you.

This rant of yours will no doubtably draw more attention to make contact with them who do you work for or what are you trying to gain? I dont understand, I have been given direct answers and some rather interesting philosophy from Ayndryl, of course they dont have to point any one of us towards what they are doing, then again perhaps they believe our interest of their science project with the primed gift of the ops title gives them absolute power to manipulate things, this does not mean nothing is to be gained intellectually because I was given lots of things to read.

Sun Tzu "all warfare is deception"

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Ah. OK.
It stems from OUR disagreement!

About the Diskus
A-someone told me I was a "really nice person", and informed me, in other words, YOU were correct (which I had already figured)

And for a better understanding, it had been deemed I was to receive the software plus the translation software.
What do I get?
A two second blurb of audio.

Now, I got this way earlier today
I gave Ayndryl about 10 hours after the initial correspondence to make good on her word.

She is SO EGO DRIVEN she thinks *I* am a fu%&king fool.
I am not.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

when i figured node mathematics i knew i was right there i tried as you saw the pictures to fracture it as if it were a linear message the idea of sound didnt occur until Ayndryl explained that each color represented a pitch shape to frequency or something along them lines then it all made sense among other aspects of how it works she did a good job explaining to me alot of my unknowns and reinforcing my suspicions about it I was wrong when i tried to fracture it into a linear alphabet strange how we got those fractions though if you remember the pics from early on. I dont know what kind of corrospondence you have had but whatever it was I wouldnt worry so much about it.

Can I get the blurb of audio too please?? I promise ill give it back

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Yes.
This is the third time I have conceded to the point you were correct.

Bravo!

And as I said, no beef, bro!
None at all!
You have been on-point all along!

My point, however, is simple...

...I ain't playin' anymore!

Gosh, if I could cuss I would!!

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The video of the woman with yellow eyes is relaying a message in Morse code with her eyes.

They produce "shocking vids" in hopes (theoretically) that you will not notice (subliminal, aberverage) what they are trying to relay.

The babies with bullet-holes are EFFING creepy!
Don't care HOW they try and justify it.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join