It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

there is no 9 below
the plot thickens LOL JK

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Ah, you are a human with a sense of humor. Good to know.

I have always wondered why when archeologist find a piece it must always have some sacred or religional meaning. Can't it just be a piece of clay? No, they put meaning to it. It can't be anything mundane, it wouldn't be interesting then would it?

If all we saw were a bunch of linguists this would not have gathered us here. But instead we (at first) chose to see vampires. (Some of us anyhow.) much more fascinating. Thus, much more interest.

Some times we overlook the simple to find the intriguing.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Hey, I am not making an argument. Just trying to answer your question the way I see it.

When Kantz first presented this thread I spent many hours on your site.
I found the videos there for myself.

I had my questions too. And it was the multitude of points I just made combined that led to those questions.

If you take them apart one by one, of course, it is silly. (Studying dead languages at university for instance).

In fact, I said very early on here that I see ZERO actual link to vampirism after I exhausted a 5 hour research for such a link.

Again, not to step on your toes. Just giving a causal link of points that had me questioning things as well.
I have utmost respect for you and Ayndryl. You have both been nothing but gracious through all this. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

thus geometry of the sacred and of the mundane are of the same essential nature, and other external factors need to be brought into consideration. As an example we could perhaps use the Pentagram, seen in all manner of contexts, yet in it's sacred sense it was derivative of Venus sub-dividing the ecliptic plane into five sectors through the progression of the planet through space and time.
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Sumerians did not have the number 5

Thats what I was asking how did the ancient people that did not use a Hindu Arabic Base 10 math base quantify mathematical significance to something besides saying that something moves around like this shape I will draw on a clay tablet

I am sure they talked about it and all I just want to know how it would be figured geometric if they didnt have a geometry concept or a math system to accomodate this, for all ancient people and meta phyiscal things based on ancient celestial phenomenon should they not have a math based system to reinforce their belief? I referenced how the Mayans did math and it supports their beliefs about celestial movement but this is not apparent for sumer babylonian or egyption from antiquity Mayan 18x20 system (for single place value) is equal to 360 as they based math around celestial movements, as opposed to egyption that had a place value system based on derivatives of 10s that was additive
edit on 17-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

We do not study vampires. We have a label "Vampyr" for the study of Affel's Notebook. A 29 pages long notebook which belonged to a guy who commited suicide after killing his wife (and daughters, if I recall) and performed vampirical rites on their bodies. The guy considered himself a vampire. Most probably he would had been diagnosed with some of those DSM-V mental diseases today.

Anyway, the 29-page notebook is of interest to us because it was written in an unknown alphabet, and we wished to study what was all about.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Direne,
Vampire can also have a indirect term to demonic or daemonic beings. I guess what we are trying to decide and since I have been ignored with my prior questioning is your intent.

People like Black and White, Good and Bad...I don't see things in such terms but we are trying to define your (Forgotten languages) agenda. We see disturbing videos and strange mirroring of artwork, a large group of people conversing in unknown tongues.

...And well that brings out the pitchforks and torches in most people or at the very least an extreme curiosity!

Now I am curious of why you refuse to answer my older question? I am now sure you understand...are you trying to do some sort of communication unconsciously? What is the significance of the 24.04 Hz frequency?

My last questions would be were you chosen among your group to talk with us? Or did you decide to join in the conversation? If so why? Are there any native English speakers in your group?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well then, absolutely fascinating thread. I must confess, that although I have been readin this site for many years, I never felt the compulsion to join in, given my rather haphazard way of educating myself. However, as a teacher I was hooked from the beginning as etymology, and language, have always seemed such ridiculously complex areas of study.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the OP for the opening, the rest of you ladies and gentlemen for the opening of so many avenues of thought, and of course the member of FL for their enlightening and stimulating input.

I personally thought they were exploring the best possible ways to ensure the preservation of knowledge in the case of some kind of huge natural disaster, rather like the myths of old, but brought up to date

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I do not refute that, I have pointed out as much they have a base 60 system however the idea of 0 is inherent for us to equate any eliptical movement to derive meaning we use a study circles and always use a 0 in a form of degrees from 0 on up because our system is a base 10 meaning the only numerals in our system is 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and this is it, if you compare the ancient math systems the mayans have a far more accurate system for quantifying celestial movements what I am asking you is how did the sumers and Babylonians derive meaning and quantification without this advancement is what I am getting to.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonjonj

Welcome to ATS!!
Good topic to join on for sure!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I was chosen to talk to you. Our group does not restrict members according to their religious beliefs. We have experts in demonology and in the study of Azrael, Lilith, Ashare and Noddian languages. Much as we have people devoted to study sufism, cryptochristianity, Montanus' sect, and a bunch of minor obscure religions and rites. We also have a unit working on remote viewing and other advanced areas of research. We create what-if scenarios and study their probability of occurence. We also have a nice software devoted to perform correlations of events happening here, in order to find patterns.

Some of the videos are from the XViS group working on RV, as a way to communicate and perform early warning.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Do you utilize DL CMC methods for study on the internet?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

I guess no, because I ignore what that acronym means.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Also, I don't plan on going to Gaza any time soon.
I think what you will find there is far worse than even the most notorious of Hollywood Vampires are capable of.

People are kinda' funny.
Fear of snakes.
Fear of sharks.
Fear of spiders.
Fear of heights.

How about fear of real-world craziness that we see in the news every single say but do NOTHING to stop?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

DL CMC Digital Libraries CMC Computer Mediated Communications

study here

They use net postings use a blotter to map frequencies in posts more or less it looks like sophisticated stuff for people that study communication some of it is way over my head

The source I linked was derived from a bibliography in FL.org HERE

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Direne, the reason and context that i factored vampires into my opening presentation was as i raised in my question to you thus;

My basic issue of concern when presenting this thread is that when you hope for and work toward a deeper level of ordering that underlies the Logocratic, then that would assume the collapse of everything we currently classify as civilization, as from the onset this has been reliant upon the spoken and written words of authority.

The paradigm that i considered reflected these issues is that sourced in Sumerian mythology, were it was a given that there was immutable underlying Cosmological Ordering, one which contained it's own natural Laws, but that this had been overcome and dominated by Enlil, who was understood to have the written tablet to prove this.

This is what i referenced;

Binsbergen/Wiggermann

The opposition of m e / partsu and n a m t a r / shimtu is not just conceptually implied, but turns out to be made explicit in third millennium cosmogony. Herein a cosmic ocean, N a m m a , produces a proto-universe, Heaven and Earth undivided. In a series of stages, all represented by gods, Heaven and Earth produce the Holy Mound (d u k u g ), which in its turn produces E n l i l , ‘Lord Ether’, who by his very existence separates Heaven and Earth. E n l i l , representing the space between Heaven and Earth, the sphere of human and animal life, organises what he finds by his decisions (n a m t a r / shimtu), and thus puts everything into place: the universe becomes a cosmos. Before being permanently subjected, however, the primordial universe (Heaven and Earth) rebels; its representative, a member of the older generation of gods, E n m e sh a r r a , ‘Lord All M e ’, tries to usurp E n l i l ’s prerogative to n a m t a r / shimtu (i.e. prerogative to make decisions). He is defeated by E n l i l and incarcerated in the netherworld for good. The myth can be read as a theistically-slanted argument on two modes of defining order: an immutable cosmological order (m e / partsu) whose unmistakable champion is E n m e sh a r r a , against a protean, individual-centred, volitional, anthropomorphic order, whose champion is E n l i l .

Every aspect of Sumerian civilization was understood as being governed by a Mes Tablet, the authority of the written word, to return then to a level of being which rendered words superfluous would have been understood as not only dismantling the apparatus of society, but by default also ending the authority of the Divinities in those areas.

Within this mythological framework then my consideration was that such undertaking could be understood as facilitating the return to rule of E n m e sh a r r a from within the quantum netherworld, my question being then do you recognize these concerns as valid...?

As we have discussed i do not actually believe myself in existential vampires, i understand these in the Sumerian context as spiritual archetypes related to the immutable Primordial order, such as it was.

A concern then with such underlying order, perhaps seen as the quantum level, could thus find expression in vampirie Demon iconography, a concern with mirroring of images, the quantum inverse of everyday reality.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

She replied to me asking the same question about those frequencies, they use those frequencies because, and this is her direct quote

"On frequencies: 27 Hz is a high beta brainwave, mostly associated with anxiety and compulsive behaviour. The 12 Ghz has to do with sonochemistry (inducing chemical reactions using sound) "

Your other question idk... hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Direne
We also have a nice software devoted to perform correlations of events happening here, in order to find patterns.

I am particularly interested in this software you mention. Is this the NodeSpaces2 that we have seen mentioned in earlier posts? If not can you elaborate to what end this is used for to find correlations on ATS? Here is my original post to you about NodeSpaces. Thanks for any clarifications.

Hi Direne,
In regards to not being funded or needing patenting, can you talk about the origin of NodeSpace and the place of NodeSpace in your group? Is this a tool that was developed by your members or is it a tool that your members found and utilizes? And if so is this a publicly available tool and if it isn't how did your group go about getting access to it? As pointed out in an earlier post there is a patent relating to this very complex software: Patent

And on the idea of sending information subconsciously, can you elaborate on what kind of information this could be? I have a hard time seeing this as anything but nefarious in nature if the reciepient of the information is not consciously aware they are actually receiving the information. The idea of perfecting this form of communcation to me seems to be in the realm of thought control and carries dangerous implications if used in the way it sounds. Am I way off base here on the subconscious communication?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Their observations were horizon based, that is if you take the extent between the solstice rising points and mark out progressions along that axis in conjunction with the passage of time.

Horizon based observation

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Kantzveldt, I consider your statements correct. What the Sumerians wrote, I take it for truth. They did not make a mistake: the mistake is ours. Where is the mistake? The mistake is that when the good Sumerians were talking about "they will come", we did not realize a simple, basic thing. I explain myself now.

Let's take the following scenario 1: A recce ship from an exoplanet comes to visit us. The recce ship crashes. In a desert. Say, in 1947. What would the mothership commander do?

Scenario 2: An F-16 crashes on a mission over a desert in Iran. In 2013. What would the commander do?

For scenario 2, we know what would happen. You just send another plane to see what has happened and report back.

For scenario 1, you do exactly the same. The difference is this: you were travelling at near the speed of light (otherwise forget about coming from an exoplanet). It happens that 7 years at that speed means 500 years for you. This means that the 1947 crash happened just 3 months ago for the guys in the mothership. hence, assuming those guys would do exactly what you would do in a similar situation, you should be expecting those guys to pop up in about 2 months, Earth time.

This all means, switching back to Sumerian mythology, that we tend to measure time in a very funny way: the way we are used to. And we do this even when relativity theory is there for us to teach us not to take things for granted. So, yes, people "coming out" from Naama (we call it Nemma, it means "ocean") will come. The question is when?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join