It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Direne
And they had an interesting religion, and a fascination for the underworld.

Absolutely nothing unusual about that, specifically or generally.

Again though, we only know it as a written form, from the archaeological records, and from that also we know that they possessed great craft skills, which also indicates why the nation was destroyed, in order to gain control of those resources. Same applies though, as at Sumeria, the language is most likely unrelated to others because it wasn't initially developed to be spoken and it died out along with it's creators/rulers. My point remaining, the written word and the spoken have a different development process, the latter is a living thing, and will evolve, the former though, cannot unless also reflective of the language that is spoken by the populace.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by Direne

I would consider all metaphysical speculation to have an underlying Dualistic premise, that it's the relationship between dynamic and progressive variables and the inert non-variable. There cannot be any pattern that is more metaphysical than another and thus geometry of the sacred and of the mundane are of the same essential nature, and other external factors need to be brought into consideration.

As an example we could perhaps use the Pentagram, seen in all manner of contexts, yet in it's sacred sense it was derivative of Venus sub-dividing the ecliptic plane into five sectors through the progression of the planet through space and time.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

I could be wrong here as you know more about this than I do, but how did ancient people quantify this I asked earlier about Sumerian math it does not have a system to equate origin or Infinite, or void, everything is based off of 60. Like I said I could be wrong in ealier posts you were talking about Sumerian legends and now we have leaped to other cultures? In regards to the post I quoted that is.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I agree. You need to confer a pattern to the sound if you wish it to serve as a beacon or as a communication means. No pattern, no modulation, equals noise. On possesion I cannot tell. I do not believe in possesion.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Reiken

Yes, that's what I said. What you called vibrations is what I called "the effect of the wave (front) on the surface".

I just re-read the quote used in my last post, I realize now you essentially meant the same thing, so in essence I guess we both agree on that

lack of sleep is detrimental to my reading comprehension

edit on 17-7-2013 by Reiken because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2013 by Reiken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Boy this thread took some loops and turns man I wish I didnt work so much because it seems I missed out on some interesting convo. Well I'm all caught up now.

I just havent taken it all in yet

So it seems that direne is interested in our views now, what is interesting is that direne is posing questions to us.

Makes me go hmmm. Im with jay right now just going to sit back and watch the show for a few minutes and see what the next turn of events will be. If this was a 3 act movie I would wager we are still in the first act during the
"set-up" phase and that we are about to into act 2.

edit: not saying we are being setup its just movie jargon for the first act
edit on 17-7-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Deleted
edit on 17-7-2013 by ragiusnotiel because: Already addressed

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Language is about communication what they observe math is about quantifying and measurement you can speak reference to math but how do all these ancient peoples relate or not relate via there system of quantifying comparative

Sumerians Base 60

...(60)^2,60, 1

Mayans Base 18X20 (this should be represent vertically)

...18x(20)^2, 18x20, 20, 1

Egyption

addative system based on 10: 10^0 all relative to repetative symbols for values based on whole numbers

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

I am interested in your views. I just want to know the logic that was used to class our web site as vampirical. It seems geometry, plus the use of unknown languages, triggered the hypothesis. By the same token, the first archaeologists unearthing artifacts in Sumer would had thought Sumer was a demonic society. As I see this logic is quite weak, I understand I'm missing something. That's why I'm interested in penetrating the logic used.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

you can read about it in the apocrypha I posted something on this a page or so back with a link I think Able actually had a twin sister as well, it would make sense to me as they would be genetically the same and he was to be murdered if you follow that sort of speculation religion can often introduce

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

"I just wanted to know the logic behind classifying our website vampirical".

1. "Vampyr languages."
2. Videos featuring babies with blood on their faces.
3. "More vampyr languages."
4. Seemingly "dead languages"... and lots of them.
5. 14 known users.
6. 14 known users conversing in a multitude of dead languages (seems impossible)
7. Stress again bloody babies.
8. Ergo, vampires.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Direne,

Is there any way (besides scouring the bibliography) to read your articles labeled Lilith?

I would love to read them.

Would your group be willing to let you translate them?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I am interested in your views. I just want to know the logic that was used to class our web site as vampirical. It seems geometry, plus the use of unknown languages, triggered the hypothesis. By the same token, the first archaeologists unearthing artifacts in Sumer would had thought Sumer was a demonic society. As I see this logic is quite weak, I understand I'm missing something. That's why I'm interested in penetrating the logic used.

This logic was tested from mid-bottom of page 21 through 23 on this thread

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Utilising your logic, based on the comparative perceptions of the first archaeologists, or rather the first professional archaeologists, they would have only thought 'demons' in the Biblical sense, therefore, as here perhaps, social 'fear' conditioning is the logic you are looking for.

That is me speaking as an outsider looking in though. I still can't see where the vampire angle came from.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

I dont think you are seting us up per se its just what is used to desribe the first act when movie structure is created. And since life imitates art or vice versa when we engage in new activities they tend to follow the same structure.

Its not a perfect analogy by any means but, I was simply implying we are about to enter into a new level of communication with you and FL

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

English quotations are sometimes found on the site but not often, the language they most commonly write in they refer to as Affel, supposedly a Romanian Vampiric dialect, they have many articles concerned with Affel and Romaniel
taken from the very first post. By The OP

We were led by the OP on the vampire thing. Also, the many picture (art) on your site, one might be led to believe you study vampires.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

II corrected my post to reflect what I was implying , not that they are setting us up, I also commented back to direne. It came out wrong but if you check my reply to direne it should clear up any confusion.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

English quotations are sometimes found on the site but not often, the language they most commonly write in they refer to as Affel, supposedly a Romanian Vampiric dialect, they have many articles concerned with Affel and Romaniel

We were led by the OP on the vampire thing. Also, the many picture (art) on your site, one might be led to believe you study vampires.

I have yet to see proof a vampire went on interview and said that they speak Affel this is an opinion/ wild conjecture and Affel is not the only language used or the most common Ive been through this before though most common seems to be a blend of welsh and other language related to nordic it seems to me a blended language in many outside of that obscure old chinese and older forms of arabic

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

1. "Vampyr languages."

This was already answered. Vampirical language is a term used in linguistics to describe a language which is extremely prone to borrow from other languages. However, see 9 below.

2. Videos featuring babies with blood on their faces.

The videos came later in time. No mention of them is made in the opening post, I think. Anyway, if babies with blood in their faces is termed "vampirical", I wouldn't go to Gaza. It seems there are a lot of vampires there.

3. "More vampyr languages."

See 1 above,

4. Seemingly "dead languages"... and lots of them.

This criteria would term any University department of classical and dead languages vampirical. Cool.

5. 14 known users.

This criteria would turn ATS into a huge vampirical nest. Now is me being afraid...

6. 14 known users conversing in a multitude of dead languages (seems impossible)

I would have expected a good criteria being the reverse: dead people conversing... Thrilling.

7. Stress again bloody babies.

See 2 above.

8. Ergo, vampires.

Hmmm... you're right. And just now is 00:00' Central European Time. Run!

link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

So...by the power of suggestion...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

It's true obviously that the less you see of a pattern then the greater the sum of the possible ways it could develop, there can also be the consideration of limiting factors with regards to the greater context it could be seen to be developing within, it will thus always be the case that the more information you have then the more certain will be any predictions you might make.

The more factors you are aware of and that are perhaps within your control then the more certain will be the result...some call this magic, others science.

reply to post by Brotherman

How did they quantify what...?

edit on 17-7-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join