It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

Hello. I missed your questions. I answer now:

1. It would probably only be available to those who can pay for it.

No. It is for free. It is just a way to enhance the capabilities that we already have in our brains. Obviously, you do not develop any further those capabilities because you do not feel the need to. You use the best strategies to adapt yourself to the environment. If you are a predator, your brain configures itself in quite a different way than if you were a prey. If tomorrow, in a geologically slow process, your environment turns your capability to use a spoken language into a disadvantage, you soon will adapt and turn towards different ways of communicating. Or you die. You already have those capabilities: your brain is constantly changing.

2. If the resources were available for universal usage, it would erase cultural and even ego distinctions in one fell swoop.

I don't see it that way. Changing the way you communicate does not change who you are. Take the sign language as an example. Using it (at a global scale) does not affect the way society is organised

3. Do you think we're ready for that?

I do not have an answer. I feel some people are, while others do not. The sentence "we are all humans after all" is a sentence that need be analyzed cautiously.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

CitizenJack, crossing the inter-species barrier is not possible. Communication between two partners requires that both share the same referential framework. The basic level of communication is always signaling 'space', and 'food'. This is the only one allowed. You will never communicate with ants: you can only signal a space as "your" space. Basically, the only communication allowed between two different species is this: "you are not welcome", and "food".

That's all you can expect. You can attract or repel other beings. You just need to know what sensors do they have and what threshold triggers a signal. You can use chemosensors, radiation, pressure, heat. But the message to transmit is always the same: 'you are not welcome", "food".

You talk about advanced beings. All beings are advanced. An ant excels by many orders of magnitude in being an ant. You'll never beat it in being an ant. He is better fitted than you to be an ant. Conversely, an ant will never outperforms you in being human. Only humans can be humans. You are two different species, that's all. And you have nothing to say to each other. Even if you could exchange messages, you wouldn't understand each other. Biology sets you aside.

On frequencies: 27 Hz is a high beta brainwave, mostly associated with anxiety and compulsive behaviour. The 12 Ghz has to do with sonochemistry (inducing chemical reactions using sound).

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
probably i´m just not smart enough- but i still have no explanation for the dark imagery on the forgotten language website. to return to the OP the "Vampyr" aspect still intrigues me. i got the feeling that this thread started to somehow carefully talk around that subject. it is glaring on the forgotten language website and was reinforced with Ayndryl posting this cryptic Vampire video (of herself?) why ? just personal wackiness or is there a hidden message ?

some contradictions that i noted: the purpose of the project is defense and then it just "could be for defense".
there is no employee but members have been "recruited". only humans can be human and "we are all humans after all" should be carefully analyzed.
could it be the language barrier ?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Please ignore if these questions have already been answered - I am about to go back and read pages 25-last.

Hello Direne, SO glad to have you here!

1- What do the videos have to do with your endeavor?

2- Are the examples of said language attempts?

3- Also, what's is going on with the 'vampire eyes' video that your friend sent one of our users?

4- The 'books' on your site don't seem to all just be just books, what are they all exactly?

5- Your team is obviously not all just master linguists (notable from the web design, video editing etc), so what are your teams other areas of interests?

6- You said English isn't your first language, if so what is? Is most of the team from different countries? How did you find each other?

7. You say you aren't owned by anyone, but someone in this thread had found some documents stating ties to Halliburton, do you dispute this?

8. How do you afford to support this project? Patents easily are very expensive- are all of your day jobs as linguists?

Sorry if I've doubled and/or overstepped.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Good early morning, fellow citizens of the world
I'm slipping in here on a banana shell in the true sense of the saying. I registered so I'd be able to post in this thread which has kept me occupied throughout the night
Phew, 26 pages.

Hello, Direne
Judging by the videos (I hope to Sol they're a part of your project) you include music, quite otherworldly music in my personal opinion. Is the music there to help the receiver "understand the context" of the message by successfully putting the receiver in a -to the sender- desired state of mind?

Now, it might have been due to symptoms of fatigue, but I began making some connections to this when Ayndryl spoke of a localized, dare I say contextual (?) new mode of communication? Here I was referring to Ayndryl's "speaking russian without being russian decreasing the empathic impact".

Now I know I can be confusing at times, Sol knows how many times I've rewritten this reply. Trust in my cognition skills being far better than my skills of expression.

Nonetheless, I thought I'd bring this up as I am quite curious of- and fascinated by whatever you might say.

EDIT: Oh, and what a good translator you have there. I could use one of those.

Thank you for any answers and I wish your project clear horizons!
edit on 16-7-2013 by InSolace because: Text missing and minor grammar errors.

edit on 16-7-2013 by InSolace because: adding a compliment.

edit on 16-7-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Direne
reply to post by Frogs

Hello Frogs. We were recruited.

If you aren't 'owned' or 'managed' how is this possible?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Direne

CitizenJack, crossing the inter-species barrier is not possible. Communication between two partners requires that both share the same referential framework

While you make a great point in your post, is it not possible to have a one way communication AT LEAST with another species?
I mean, we have taught apes to communicate with us via sign language.

It seems we also have the technological ability to UNDERSTAND another species, even if we cannot talk with them.

In time I feel strongly that we will develop this ability

ETA: in my house the words "not possible" are treated like curse words. Not to be used.

edit on 16-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

It would seem obvious, would it not?
These people are on the cutting edge of their respective fields of study.
Such people know each other.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I was satisfied with direne's answer however I had these thoughts as well. To me its a different animal all together no pun intended... ok maybe it was. Anywho I was satisfied with the answer because it demonstrates their focus on the project at hand, not a bunch what ifs and what about's . I think ATS is good for that kind of exchange because that is the nature of what we do here. If the folks at FL were concerned with talking to ants and dolphins they probably would never make any real progress. So while I think their is always the possibility of talking to other sentient animals in a contextual manner, I respectfully accept the answer provided, and am humbled that direne took the time to respond. And appreciate (her?) view on all life being advanced life.

Would I love to chat it up with flipper and spot? You bet

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Direne
reply to post by abeverage
[mo
You can even go further, if you wish. You can hide your text inside text (using a technique called natural language injection). You can have a look here: forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org... This is a powerful technique for you end up reading a text without noticing there is a text hidden within. Or you can use text watermarking techniques, which simply encodes information in a very clever way by modifying an existing text in such a way that goes unnoticed to the casual reader (by encoding information using the separation between words, or even in typos).

Cassini Diskus is not a language. It is a device to encode information using sound and images and transforming that encoded information into a signal, that is then transmitted at a frequency 27 Hz and/or 12.704 GHz.

Do you think it is possible to read something that appears to be gibberish but understand it at a subconscious level? So what you are saying is in your example you could read between the lines so to speak and understand this forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org... just by learning the decoding process?

Thank you for the clarification on Cassini Diskus, I had a feeling it was not a complete language but a code.

Which brings me back to that last question of programing with a language. I have read that music can change moods and possibly influence behavior, are you (or the group) at all interested in creating some form of human programming or unaware (unconscious) communication?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Oh, I hear ya.
As I said, she makes a great point.

I guess I just have issues with authorative statements sometimes.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Go back and take another look at that video.
Watch the woman's eyes.
There is a message there.

I think it is brilliant.
I just wanna know what it means.
I guess later today I will work it out.

At any rate, given that the above is true, they GOTTA be working on subconscious communication.

ETA: that isn't true. Could just be à brilliant psychology experiment I guess.

edit on 16-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've gone through most of the thread and haven't seen this referenced. But I think as far as the music and videos go they are directly related to Ayndryl Records. Here is a snippet I found on it and the names of the bands mesh up to some of the videos I saw on th FL site.

Ayndryl Records markets music from bands from the Eastside Zirran. Featured bands include INNUIT, AMMEN, NIOBE'S LAST TEARS, VIRGINS OF SION, SLIRTHA BLINATI, THE NIAH'S CRISIS, XViS, THE YPE XPERIMENT, NUNCIATUR, and many more. The bands perform different styles, ranging from dark electrorock (Niobe's Last Tears, Virgins of Sion), electropop (Innuit), electroheavy (AMMEN), trance (XViS), ambient (The YPE Xperiment) to more sophisticated ethnic fussion (Slirtha Blinati and The Niah's Crisis)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leftisright

Hello leftisright.

1- What do the videos have to do with your endeavor?

The videos are tests within the field of information hiding and subliminal communications.

2- Are the examples of said language attempts?

Only incidentally.

3- Also, what's is going on with the 'vampire eyes' video that your friend sent one of our users?

I ignore what Ayndryl's intention was when sending that video. But for what I know of her, I think she is trying to prove the point that cultural barriers play an important role in communication's failure. She holds the view a face-to-face communication is always prone to fail because people tend to judge by unobjective and stupid criteria, like how beautiful or ugly your comms partner is, or whether your partner belongs to a specific racial group, and so on. But I'm just guessing here.

4- The 'books' on your site don't seem to all just be just books, what are they all exactly?

This was answered before. Some of them are books, most of them dossiers and reports summarizing latest papers and articles the team members have read on specific areas of interest to us.

5- Your team is obviously not all just master linguists (notable from the web design, video editing etc), so what are your teams other areas of interests?

Each member has different interests, including religions, exobiology, cryptography, Medieval literature, ancient civilizations, palaeovirology and ancient diseases, witchcraft and sorcery, secret societies, and the like. Much as ATS members here, I guess.

6- You said English isn't your first language, if so what is? Is most of the team from different countries? How did you find each other?

Can't answer the first question. Yes, the members are from all over the world.

7. You say you aren't owned by anyone, but someone in this thread had found some documents stating ties to Halliburton, do you dispute this?

8. How do you afford to support this project? Patents easily are very expensive- are all of your day jobs as linguists?

We do not develop commercial products, so no patenting is required. We sell nothing, and no donation button appears in our site. We are happy if people simply credit our work, when credit is needed.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HackedAlias

Yes, those are some of the bands and artists belonging to FL Network. However, you woudn't find any of those CDs. They are not for sale. The videos currently available at FL already state to what band does the music belong.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Direne, Please address the questions regarding Telepathy. Thank you.

Also, I noticed you failed to answer the question posed about a connection to Halliburton. Are they providing some sort of oversight?
edit on 16-7-2013 by topdog81 because: additonal info

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

If tomorrow, in a geologically slow process, your environment turns your capability to use a spoken language into a disadvantage,

That would be a 'catastrophe', right?

But, the chances of a catastrophe of that sort happening are not really as likely as the catastrophes that our languages are subject to on a daily basis by way of what Pierre Bourdieu termed Doxa?

Pierre Bourdieu, in his Outline of a Theory of Practice, used the term doxa to denote what is taken for granted in any particular society.

The doxa, in his view, is the experience by which “the natural and social world appears as self-evident”. It encompasses what falls within the limits of the thinkable and the sayable (“the universe of possible discourse”), that which “goes without saying because it comes without saying”.

Which leads me to a question that has been bothering me.

The origins of the Indo-Europeans is an all-yawning extremely boring issue. it is more profitable for we all to study how and when can we expect those stupid Indo-Europeans to finally disappear.

Are these the 'stupid' Vampyrs that you are worried about? It's unsettling, isn't it, the way they are able to adopt whatever doxa pleases them from the language-at-hand and put it to use? I could see how that would really bug the 'elite' and threaten the primacy of their 'sacred' slang.

So, what does that mean for John Colarusso's work, and likely most of the legends that are the corner stone of Western Society (Arthur). Is one of the goals of your group to ease us somehow out of this 'stupidity'?

And finally, your insistence that you are dismantling Tlön as you build it gives me the willies; maybe you should re-read that story. Which is not to say that in the sense of that analogy we are not all trying to cause the emergence of our own little Tlön, it's just that in order to maintain equilibrium, one has to know that one is doing it. Otherwise, one might lose perspective and think they are working on something other than fiction.

edit on 16-7-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Have you or anyone at FL done any research into glossolalia? If so, what were your findings?
One area of questioning, did language and culture of the speaker influence it at all? For example, is the glossolalia of a shaman in Tibet different that the glossolalia of a pentecostal in the US? Does it appear to be an actual language or just a string of sounds?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hello Frogs. At the FL site, search both for Glossolalia, Logoglossia, and Xenoglossia. This is the third largest area of our research. Some titles follow:

Bantu Glossolalia in Trance Rituals
Lingva Ignota: glossolalia id xenoglossia?
On Christian Glossolalia
Unterzukning op xenoglossia (this is a corpus of more than 3,000 recorded glossolalia episodes)
Xenoglossia: A corpus-based analysis
Sacred languages for sinful speakers
Voices of Reason, Voices of Insanity (a review of a book by the same title)
Semantic Voids: meaningless words and worlds
Semantics in Altered States of Consciousness: UFO-Abduction Narratives Analysis
Cosyntax: exploring syntactic anomalies in the narration of dreams

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello again Direne, in case you missed my question yesterday i repost here;

My basic issue of concern when presenting this thread is that when you hope for and work toward a deeper level of ordering that underlies the Logocratic, then that would assume the collapse of everything we currently classify as civilization, as from the onset this has been reliant upon the spoken and written words of authority.

The paradigm that i considered reflected these issues is that sourced in Sumerian mythology, were it was a given that there was immutable underlying Cosmological Ordering, one which contained it's own natural Laws, but that this had been overcome and dominated by Enlil, who was understood to have the written tablet to prove this.

This is what i referenced;

Binsbergen/Wiggermann

The opposition of m e / partsu and n a m t a r / shimtu is not just conceptually implied, but turns out to be made explicit in third millennium cosmogony. Herein a cosmic ocean, N a m m a , produces a proto-universe, Heaven and Earth undivided. In a series of stages, all represented by gods, Heaven and Earth produce the Holy Mound (d u k u g ), which in its turn produces E n l i l , ‘Lord Ether’, who by his very existence separates Heaven and Earth. E n l i l , representing the space between Heaven and Earth, the sphere of human and animal life, organises what he finds by his decisions (n a m t a r / shimtu), and thus puts everything into place: the universe becomes a cosmos. Before being permanently subjected, however, the primordial universe (Heaven and Earth) rebels; its representative, a member of the older generation of gods, E n m e sh a r r a , ‘Lord All M e ’, tries to usurp E n l i l ’s prerogative to n a m t a r / shimtu (i.e. prerogative to make decisions). He is defeated by E n l i l and incarcerated in the netherworld for good. The myth can be read as a theistically-slanted argument on two modes of defining order: an immutable cosmological order (m e / partsu) whose unmistakable champion is E n m e sh a r r a , against a protean, individual-centred, volitional, anthropomorphic order, whose champion is E n l i l .

Every aspect of Sumerian civilization was understood as being governed by a Mes Tablet, the authority of the written word, to return then to a level of being which rendered words superfluous would have been understood as not only dismantling the apparatus of society, but by default also ending the authority of the Divinities in those areas.

Within this mythological framework then my consideration was that such undertaking could be understood as facilitating the return to rule of E n m e sh a r r a from within the quantum netherworld, my question being then do you recognize these concerns as valid...?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join