It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

They can translate their stuff.
Software exists to do this...

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Brotherman,

I don't believe this is a witch hunt. No one has called out the lynch mobs, we haven't asked they stop practicing what they are doing, we haven't put them on trial for vampirism. They opened their own door and invited us in by making their site public. They then chose to include esoteric books and questionable videos IMO leading people to believe that they study the occult and vampirism.

They had a prerecord vampire clip at the ready to email me during our correspondence. Ayndryl pretty much led me there herself intentionally. Does that make her vampire? Absolutely not. Does she have a sense of humor? I think so, she is human after all.

I already know you are going to look down at me and find me not as intelligent as you. You have held you "higher understanding" high in several of your posts. Unfortunately, I have neither the time, or desire to read everything you linked, (how have you read that many books is so little time?).

I do believe this is a secret society in the same respect as the Masons. They operate in public, but hold their secrets close. Nothing wrong with that, it doesn't scare me. But if they put forth the videos and purposely lead someone to question their vampire links with a return movie of a vampire, then there is no defamation.

We have theorized everything from them communicating with alien, past and future time travelers, and vampire Gods. We now know they are highly intelligent scientists studying linguistics. We had to go through it all in order to get to a point where we could make our OWN conclusions. The OP didn't and still isn't forcing their opinion on us, like others... I personally feel we kinda left the vampire stuff alone a few pages back. You keep bringing it up though....

Have you had any communication with Ayndryl? If not I suggest you do over your findings. Maybe they will allow you into their....well....what would you call it? Club?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by swanne

They can translate their stuff.
Software exists to do this...

Cool! What does it say?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Hell if I know.

But apparently they are mostly just well known literary works.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

there is a crude way of doing it translating that is, think more intrinsically (this is hit or miss you just got to know what to look for in languages) say for example you take a selection from yiddish like this

טעדירוטס, ריגא שׂאעל לימעל ית וא סאשׂיל. גאלאטידס לאנעפּעים זענערעץ שׂע טעאל ניסעטעאל שׂע סי מעשׂענאען גוענעבאץ דעדעסיאל פּעיד סיסעת פּיפּאשׂיאל? סימעט, וע פּענעין ארענ’ט אליזאען נענעסוץ שׂישׂאיד ויסעטעיד וא פּענאען מי בירעניל דאמעיל

convert it to latin like this

adirots, Riga Wa'el traditurus A. Sashil domum. Galatids Lanafaim Zanaratz Taal Nisa'taal Goa Goa CM Mashanaan Goanabatz Dadasiel Faid Sisa't Fifashial? Simat, O. Aran Fanain Isa'taid A. et T. Elizaan Nanasotz Shishaid Fanaan qui Biranil Damail

then you convert to english through cross reference words using an online latin dictionary more or less think rosetta stone this takes a long time that was a random example but some of them you can convert to latin and then convert right to english and it is fairly readable and if you hit the read out loud button you can make out the words you would not normally recognize by the sounds they make put into conjunction with the english words you know if you follow my drift. I have a way of doing it alot faster but I have language software that I paid for a while ago while studying arabic that came in handy in some things but that required using a record feature and a play back feature

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

I have had lines of communication with Ayndryl, most of the things I linked are not books as I said earlier i got those from a library and have not been through them yet, the longest paper i linked was 431 pages and I have not gone through all of them. How did I go through them in such a short period of time, I am a laid of pipe line welder with nothing but time to read things that interest me. I apologize if I have a higher standard come offish feel not my intention. as far as pushing the vampire bit the last bit I will source was by the OP on page 20

I'm sure you are developing a better grasp, but i would still caution that you might be hugging a singular tree and failing to see the greater forest. I've had the advantage here of considering the contents of the website for a couple of months prior to posting, and so i've been running my own mental Venn diagrams as it were, with regards to who might be interested in one aspect of the sites contents but not another, and what i'm seeing here to some extent is people focusing on an aspect of the contents that appeals to them and seems natural that a working group could be set up toward research in that area, but disregarding many other areas of interest found in the greater content. Logocracy is the rule of, or government by, WORDS. It is derived from the Greek λόγος (logos) - "word" and from κράτος (kratos) - to "govern Their variance toward the Logocratic is consistent with their search for deeper levels of communication, the underlying paradigms of nature, keep heading off back in that direction and you will eventually arrive at pre-formative chaos, which is why i felt it would be irresponsible on my part not to mention this from the onset, with regards to the conflicts found in Sumerian mythos involving vampiric Demons of Primordial Chaos...their iconography is of course consistent with any such interests

And also on page 21 by the OP this is why I set out the large question making bit about the original piece I thought there was enough evidence to move past vampires and demons

Apart from the question of who could be behind this group there is also the question perhaps of who might be against, as i identified their activities with the Gallu Demons of Sumeria i shall set a paradigm there. The Gallu Demons are mentioned in attempting to assist Enki in his recovery of the Mes Tablets, containing the words of power and authority, after Inanna has got them off him and made her way back to Uruk with them. In effect Enki was running the Gallu Demons there as they had common cause, he wanted the Tablets back, they still wanted them back from the time Enlil usurped them, in terms of our paradigm and any connection to the present we would need to identify the present day aspect of Enki,and his going concerns; Enki as Yahweh In my opinion then Enki would be represented through the activities of his Chosen People and their Sionist associates, and curiously they would find common cause with the Gallu in these areas. So as the story goes Enki despatches the Gallu to recover the tablets and it is Nin-Subur Minister of Inanna who blocks this attempt, Nin-Subur meaning Lady of the East, an identification with Morning Star aspect of Venus, i cover her aspects here; Uruk Rises Again

so in my opinion the vampire idea was not left to the wayside
edit on 15-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brotherman
reply to post by swanne

Sure but in that link running a linguistic website that they maintain between themselves is not signs of being a modern day vampire, I won't contend against the sites strange nature but it doesnt fall in line with any of the most popular vampire culture websites make the comparison in quality for yourself from self proclaimed vampire culture to what is presented as speculated vampire culture I am not saying this is the end all but I was down this road earlier on to see if I can find a connection nothing really solid

edit on 15-7-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

Its called obscurity.

In Europe, where I am presently on a long term assignment, there is a very powerful, old and evil family in Scandinavia. Their motto, since the 19th century is, (loosely translated); "To act and influence but never appear".

Anyone looking at that page will as far as I am concerned, never get the whole picture unless allowed by these people.. That means that everyone only can behold a tiny derivate, which initself is prone to a certain amount of uncertainty factors, which means all here have nothing but theories to offer at best.

Claiming your various rather dry "theories" as superior to the OP´s because you have approached this subject perhaps more thorough than the OP, is another sign of your bad manners (in this case intellectual arrogance).

You are basically hugging so many trees in that contrived forest of yours, you keep missing the nature of the true forest itself

Others here might think your footwork and presented theories might carry some value, despite most of them being highly questionable. I see nothing but a "thread bully", trying to steal the light from a good Thread starter.

Take this observation as you please.

edit on 15-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Oh come on now...
Kantzveldt started a wonderful thread.
Obviously Brotherman thinks so too. Otherwise he wouldn't be putting so much time into this.

It is perfectly OK to disagree with the thread premise.
No sense in arguing over it.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I can find Ayndryls posts on all kinds of threads even when this person is signed in as Ayndryl and guest in multitudes of locations dating back to 2008 but yet cant find a mention of this name or forgotten languages linked in net searching in the vampire crowd unless you want to count this thread on google, I can find this person linked to tons of language forums and chat rooms though. I was just being intellectually arrogant and doing a bit of investigation and all that, but thanks for your concern I mean you no disrespect and certainly not to bully anyone or a thread, if you feel that way then perhaps I should be reported.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What little bit of communication I have had with the folks at FL has left me with the impression that these are GOOD people.
I like to consider myself a decent judge of character.
Take that observation as you will.

PS, then again, they DO study how to lie effectively.

I kid, I kid.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

It wasn't deflective it simply indicated a point were i am no longer going to repeat myself and as i stated i have indicated i am no longer going to be pursuing further evidence here for reasons given.

What you see or don't see is down to you and not any concern of mine, i presented the evidence openly according to my own insights, you don't agree with my interpretation of such, that's fine by me.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I can agree to disagree with you
without this thread I may not have otherwise been opened up to this idea of how important understanding of language really is especially in relation to where we came from, how we got here today, and were we are going. I can contend that this was a benefit of researching this particular site and thread again although this particular matter we have differing view points, I have gained something profound and something I am going to continue to research probably for quite some time. I never had an intention of bullying your thread so if I offended you I am sorry about that, but I was attacking the information you presented. I hope you start more interesting threads I'll be lurking around
Thank you for this presentation!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Pretty sure most of the 'books' aren't books. (probably obviously with such long bibs at the end)

Abebooked a couple, no luck.

A name in this article stuck out (obviously native American) Here

Jessie little doe fermino

Has dream about mysterious language, MIT proff visits, next thing you know she's at MIT reviving a dead language-

Article

Heres her handbook to the language PDF

Which the original FL article seems similar too but not the same.

I think most are articles they write talking about one subject citing various works, rather than just translations of a printed text plain and simple.

Probably not too big of a deal. Although if it is this, they are leaving some parts in English idk.

Thought it was something. Who knows

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hello all. My name is Direne. I am a member of Forgotten Languages Org. My native language is not English, therefore I will be using a translation service when posting. My research areas at FL are cryptosemantics, cryptolects, and sacred languages. If you wish to make questions to me related to these fields, I will be happy to answer.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Welcome to ATS, Direne!
I do have a quick question! (I'm sure I will have more later
)

What do you mean when you say you study Sacred Languages?
Do you mean religious language?
Like when catholics use Latin?

ETA: also, would you care to explain the video for us??
edit on 15-7-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Direne, I am indeed excited to see you here!

Might you be able to email one of us through the Forgottenlanguages site so that we can authenticate your name?

ATS is unfortunately full of pranksters and I would just like to eliminate those thoughts.

Thank you for taking time out of your life to chat with us.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Hello, welcome to ATS Direne!

For someone following up on the themes presented by your website, I have been really looking into the theroy of phonosemantics, and other works by Margret Magnus, all of these themes are heavily tied to psychology and behavior and some times can be hard to follow. What type material would you consider quality reading material for interest in these themes and concepts for a beginners mind?

Thank you for signing up!

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am slowly learning how to use your system here. Excuse any errors. I'll learn soon. Sacred languages are those languages used by an elite within a religious community, either because they are the ones to preserve the ancient beliefs encoded in that particular religion, or because the knowledge of that sacred language allows the elite to maintain their privileges. Sacred languages tend to be technolects, in that they use highly specific words that the common people forgot or ceased to use long ago.

The sacred language is the language used as a carrier for that particular religion, up to the point that giving up using it equates to giving up their religious beliefs.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Hello Doodle19815. Sure. To whom do you wish me to send an email?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Direne

Ayndryl has my email address. You can use that if you would like. Thank you so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join