It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Digital_Reality
Its like watching someone pick up a flashlight in a dark room and set it back down because it did not feel like a flashlight.

It feels like a dong.

edit on 31-8-2015 by boozo because: precisely

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Its amazing how much truth was revealed in this thread and was overlooked.

Its like watching someone pick up a flashlight in a dark room and set it back down because it did not feel like a flashlight.

So...
No, allright...ok.
Nvmd.
edit on 31-8-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It makes a lot of sense. Teasing doesn't even help.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

It makes a lot of sense. Teasing doesn't even help.

My aim is not to tease. If you have a question ask and ill give you a direct answer, if possible.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Like you said:

So, which truth was overlooked then?
edit on 31-8-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

Very interesting thinking, but it doesn't really fit in with much that was discovered about FL's doings...

They seem more in the 'business' of making themselves 'seem' important than actually 'being' important...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok.
I am sorry for..well, everything. Skip my thoughts.

originally posted by: lostgirl

Very interesting thinking, but it doesn't really fit in with much that was discovered about FL's doings...

They seem more in the 'business' of making themselves 'seem' important than actually 'being' important...

btw, I cannot answer to PM, yet, but I can read them...lostgirl, it's ok, I got the msg, allright, you know what I mean

p.s. tetra50, my dear...trust me, think about this - you are autonomic, beautiful, living being. Human.
ATS is the thing, that may f' with your brain, that is.....There are multitude of weird fockers there, that just for fun may destroy vulnerable, good people, imho.
This is PURPOSE to this.
Skip it.
I've just realized, that we cannot do anything, but...stay alive.

This site - look - this site NEVER helped anybody.

Sorry for my english...look, I am selflearner...
You are autonomical, selfconscious beings, remember...

Ok, I am drunk now...have a good night..
edit on 1-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You just hit 20 posts. Try messaging someone now.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

You just hit 20 posts. Try messaging someone now.

Thank you, but....really - is there ANY reason to make people anxious by my paranoic, useless, ideas, then?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The site is probably just for themselves. Any ideas are welcome to me.
edit on 1-9-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You are right.
www.youtube.com...
GL.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Until Dawn.
edit on 1-9-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox

p.s. I cannot send PM's yet, damn...I really need to speak with someone..HerbertAshe, especially after i saw this:

I think Ashe tried to break through FL. Probably why he got their attention on him.
They even warned him through PM. Which is kinda ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
There is free will, and then there is free thought. If will, and therefore, action, generate from thought, and you cannot determine where the thought originated, whether from you or outside of you through another "hz," then does it beg the question, really, to ask, then, where our actions come from?

Why are you unable to "determine where the thought originated"?

This is what I was trying to say to SheepDipped. If you take that perspective, then I guess it's alright with you, if I say everything you just said, thought and then wrote, really came from me? Or anyone else who cares to claim credit for it?

That happens and, can either be accepted as a consequence of wishing to communicated or protected against by choosing not to communicate, or doing so selectively, or indeed, occultly as seems the wont of the FL ensemble. Ideas, thoughts, personality cannot be copyrighted, patented or otherwise confined in the way that material inventions can be, therefore, as a writer and communicator I myself accept that once you put into words your thoughts or ideas they no longer belong to you and can take on a life of their own. What I was specifically referring to, was replicating the way in which I process information, the lifetime of work and effort that I have put into developing my brain in combination with the biologically predisposed material that I was given to work with, in relation to the environment in which I had to survive. Effectively stealing my identity in the non-material sense, you seem, perhaps, more concerned with the stealing of your sense of self, perhaps?

This is the danger, here. And yes, it was introduced long ago with PKD's Vallis, of which I'm very familiar. Did you know that the distinguishing feature between science "fiction" and science "fantasy," is to be science ficiton, it must be theoretically, scientifically possible. Perhaps this definition, alone, should give us pause…..

That is a statement of the obvious, ideas, particularly of the fantastic, drive discovery, invention and technological breakthroughs. It is only by leaping that we progress. PKD was incredibly gifted at seeing the consequences of the present, he did not see actualities but possibilities that he himself was not entirely able to comprehend due to their distance in space (time/place).

I learnt about imaginary numbers yesterday. As it was explained to me, you have to leave the possible and wander into impossibility, in order to return to what is possible. That is why mathematicians use imaginary numbers that cannot otherwise exist. PKDs ideas and thoughts have been the subject of numerous interpretations and developments, his influence resonates, for better and worse. He offered numerous possibilities, the ones chosen to be followed, developed and interpreted, why and by whom, is of course enormously interesting. How that feeds into the human psyche, collectively and individually, to where we find it now across the mainstream is also revealing.

Anyone who has lived, simply, with intrusive thoughts that seemed to "come from nowhere," meaning, by necessity, it wasn't thought product recognizeable to the "thinker" as their own, as in it had never occurred before, and was unlike anything the experiencer had experienced previously in their own mind…..thoughts such as what I describe can haunt, unhinge, to the point of inability of function, turning living and drawing breath into a living, waking nightmare.
To me, this describes the difference between the possible bad of language and images delivered at a certain hz without personal permission, outweighing the good….making life easier, with a little "tweaking."

While not understanding your particular perspective, I can appreciate the level of discomfort that such experiences could have and am aware of a number of conditions that are associated with such experiences. The way in which we have viewed such experiences has changed over time, largely due to the constraints of society and the requirement to conform to fixed or set patterns of behaviour. Over centuries the shape of the governing or administrative institution has set the boundaries with which such experiences can be permissively be experienced resulting in punishment to those who didn't conform to those boundaries. We haven't as yet come unravelled from all that social conditioning and VALIS provides us with a ready retreat explanation wise, but it is not the explanation, or at least I don't think so. The idea of VALIS has shaped the way in which governance and administrative "problems" related to large and diverse population management is being approached though, which I don't really see to be a good thing. Humans creating systems to do their dirty work and trying to remove ourselves from that process with AI style consciousness is not the future I personally feel good about envisioning. I struggle to find any way in which that works out well for us, because really it would have to wipe us out for our own good sooner or later. We need to change, forcing us to change is short term gain, long term disaster...unless we've learnt nothing so far (which is a distinct possibility in some quarters).

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

I said:

There is free will, and then there is free thought. If will, and therefore, action, generate from thought, and you cannot determine where the thought originated, whether from you or outside of you through another "hz," then does it beg the question, really, to ask, then, where our actions come from?

And your response, from that, was:

I didn't say that, at all. Please re-read , for I think you may have missed my point, entirely. There exists thought, and then action, per thought. And this may be far more complicated, as one doesn't necessarily follow another. But5 that's another subject, altogether. Because I think something doesn't necessarily mean I act upon it. If I have a "sinful" thought, the Bible would have us believe that is as good as acting upon it. In other words, the thought, is just as bad as the action of sin. I don't happen to ascribe to that.

However, I think we are living in times where this is perhaps true. We have pseudo science telling us we determine, through our own thinking, reality. And so, if this were true, then our thoughts, if sinful in nature, be just as bad as our actions, for they would determine the reality. Now, I must say, I am not a believer in "sin," in general….and that's a whole other subject. But I've given this example to show the paradigm we are existing within.

In fact, what I've said is I don't have the slightest trouble in determining what is the thought product of my own mind, and what is introduced, via hz, ELF or any other technologically introduced aspect. I find that you are twisting my writing to suit your own purposes, for whatever reason. What I write and object to is that we are accepting and embracing technology that adds to our mind, making it necessarily ambiguous as to what is the thought product of our own mind, and what exists and is "piped in" via hz, or any other tech.

On the contrary, I know my own mind quite well. And I know what arrives in my mind that is not a product of my own mind. So, I wonder about your interpretation of what I've written.

The point of what I wrote above is that some of us DON'T or are not able to discern that. And I have necessary compassion for those people. A military man, complaining for months that he was "hearing" thoughts not his own, begging for help for this problem, became a mass murderer. Let's assume for just a moment that what he asserted was true. That being true, who is truly responsible for his actions? He served his country honorably for many years, and suddenly, TURNED, and instead of serving his country, began to attack the very people he had compassion for and wished to serve.

Why is it you have such a hard time understanding with compassion what he may have truly been suffering with? There are myriads of people reporting the same. Doesn't it behoove us to explore that possibility completely, instead of you twisting my thoughts and words as though I haven't a clue.

I have no trouble at all, Annaana, determining where my thoughts originate ,nor where they don't and are manipulated. Why, is that so hard for you to wrap your mind around? Wouldn't you rather expose and put an end to that madness, so that people are safe?

What I was saying in regards to Sheepdipped's thoughts are: Would you really be happy if somone plaigiarized you, claiming your thoughts as theirs and the work and productivity of your life as their own, instead of yours?
This was your response, in short:

Effectively stealing my identity in the non-material sense, you seem, perhaps, more concerned with the stealing of your sense of self, perhaps?

LOL. I'm not stealing anything from you. I"ve written on this site for quite some time. How dare you accuse me of stealing your identity? Because I'm protecting my own. I admit, I don't fully understand what you are saying here, but it seems to me you are saying in protecting my own identity, I am repeating your own thoughts, and thereby stealing YOUR identity. Whatever. It's sad. Usually, humans have much more in common than not. If you take that to mean I am "steaing your identity" in order to protect my own, then……I don't even know what to say to that. Bullcrap. You don't even represent what I write accurately, so how could that even be remotely true?

That is a statement of the obvious, ideas, particularly of the fantastic, drive discovery, invention and technological breakthroughs. It is only by leaping that we progress. PKD was incredibly gifted at seeing the consequences of the present, he did not see actualities but possibilities that he himself was not entirely able to comprehend due to their distance in space (time/place).

I think in pure arrogance, you sell PKD entirely short, here. I think he wrote and demonstrated a warning, clear for anyone so inclined to understand. VALIS was a spelling. You can either fall prey, or realize the consequences to your own mind, and therefore, society at large, giving up its autonomy.

We only "work" as a species if we realize our specialness. Any influx to "change us for the better" is pure institutionalized disintegration, manipulation, for others to control and manipulate others, and therefore, our future as a species. That's the essence of it. An institution, once created, ostensibly to protect the masses, will only attempt to destroy said masses for its own survival. It's just that simple.

No one has a right to claim the sovereign intellectual identity of another. And no group has any inherent right to decide what is best for the rest of us. There is much literature that warns of this.

Take care.
tetra

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I said:

And your response, from that, was:

I didn't say that, at all. Please re-read , for I think you may have missed my point, entirely. There exists thought, and then action, per thought. And this may be far more complicated, as one doesn't necessarily follow another. But5 that's another subject, altogether. Because I think something doesn't necessarily mean I act upon it. If I have a "sinful" thought, the Bible would have us believe that is as good as acting upon it. In other words, the thought, is just as bad as the action of sin. I don't happen to ascribe to that.

I actually found, as an initial step of mental training, the Eight-fold Path of Buddhism very helpful. I agree, thought alone should not be considered as a "sin" (whatever that is) but nurturing certain thoughts can be harmful, both to the individual and projected outwards from that individual onto others. I usually work on the presumption that everyone can read my mind even if that is seldom the case. I try to keep the thoughts nice when I am out and about, or in company, which also has other advantages. I am not always successful.

I don't agree in any way that there should be a "thought Police" but rather that people should think before they put things into words, consider the consequences.

However, I think we are living in times where this is perhaps true. We have pseudo science telling us we determine, through our own thinking, reality. And so, if this were true, then our thoughts, if sinful in nature, be just as bad as our actions, for they would determine the reality. Now, I must say, I am not a believer in "sin," in general….and that's a whole other subject. But I've given this example to show the paradigm we are existing within.

That only applies when we insist upon imposing our reality upon others rather than simply accepting (and appreciating) that reality is a subjective experience (which is what science is confirming and reaffirming). Thoughts are thoughts, contained within an essentially closed system until such a time as you are compelled, for one reason or another, to share them.

In fact, what I've said is I don't have the slightest trouble in determining what is the thought product of my own mind, and what is introduced, via hz, ELF or any other technologically introduced aspect. I find that you are twisting my writing to suit your own purposes, for whatever reason. What I write and object to is that we are accepting and embracing technology that adds to our mind, making it necessarily ambiguous as to what is the thought product of our own mind, and what exists and is "piped in" via hz, or any other tech.

I am not "twisting your words", I am working, quite hard, to understand your perspective and believe, since you too are here and replying to me, that you're trying to do the same with me. End of my agenda right there. Okay?

I had an awful headache all day yesterday that culminated in my nasal sinuses throbbing like a thing that throbs. I hadn't been abusing anything anymore than I usually do (too many Jelly Babies perhaps?) so considered the various options including that I live in a city centre and am surrounded, and intersected (dissected?) by God only knows what, then there’s the physical, material, pollution...we could all go on...I hydrated, made mint tea and in the end opted for an early night, which I am pleased to say did the trick. All day, I couldn’t read or write, and at one point wondered if this was how it works, if there was some drone or van pointing a resonance or direct energy weapon at me somewhere making my skull vibrate to it’s selected frequency. I know that I am not that important but you know, it’s fun/interesting to imagine sometimes, that said, that would soon drive me nuts.

The headache was because I was tired, I knew this when I lay down to go to sleep and my head exploded. I only found out that it was called “Exploding Head Syndrome” when the frequency of the “explosions” increased, with me it is associated with fatigue and is usually only auditory but although I cannot remember when it first started, I can remember that I used to get up and look for the source of the sound. I think that means I contradicted myself, and it also means that I learnt to differentiate between what was a product of my mind and what was not, and vice versa.

I am sorry, I am going to have to curtail my reply to you, I have to get ready for work, but I will come back and finish reading the rest of your post and reply later, as time permits.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Anaana: I sincerely appreciate you trying to understand my perspective. Returning too late to edit my post, I notice that my last writing somehow ended in a quote box, as though these were your words I was quoting. Just to clear up any misunderstanding, as I did somehow preface that by saying that was your response…..it wasn't. Those were my words, and shouldn't have been in a quote box. Just to clear up any misunderstanding between she said/shesaid….
LOL.

I sincerely hope your headache is gone, and your health is much improved.
tetra

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Having now read the rest of your reply to me, I think I am going to leave my response as it is. I'm too confused and don't quite understand why you thought I was accusing you of stealing my identity, I am going to work on the assumption that we were talking about entirely different things and walk away from the conversation.

Best to you.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Effectively stealing my identity in the non-material sense, you seem, perhaps, more concerned with the stealing of your sense of self, perhaps?

This is what I was replying to. All the best to you, as well.
tetra

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is what I was replying to. All the best to you, as well.
tetra

No. Sorry. Even taken totally out of context like that I cannot understand how you managed to read that as an accusation.

Total communication breakdown. Not to worry, these things happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join