It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: xoenneox

Well, we found out that Direne is indeed (or was) a 'spokesperson' for FL (I actually had a brief contact from their site manager)..

The posts you quote here were part of a 'conversation' where Direne (who is not a native english speaker) was using metaphor to try and explain something to a person who turned out to only be trolling her..

You will gain more insight into Direne further into the thread.

Yes, I know, but already there's much confusion - that person is trying to avoid ANY exact questions from some users I can see this, some others, too. Nonlinear posts are ignored for some reason.
These posts,usually, questions were made by ALREADY removed members 'till now, and some others, that had good, precise questions, you see...
Weird.

I do not want to make an impression, that I am trying to be rude or offensive...maybe it is fact that i am not native speaker, thus my skills are to low to participate...

Kiss

edit on 30-8-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, Direne's purpose seemed to be nothing more than generating BS, giving no real answers, which is why we got so frustrated with her that she ended up leaving angrily.

I think your English is just fine

edit on 30-8-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Yes, Direne's purpose seemed to be nothing more than generating BS, giving no real answers, which is why we got so frustrated with her that she ended up leaving angrily.

I think your English is just fine

Thanks a lot, you are so nice

Ah, so he/she left(digging through page 119 now)?
Puzzling thing: english quotes on their site seems to be similarity..machine-made, did anyone noticed this?
I mean - there's thought there, but even for me it seems odd for some reason.
Thus - I think, that english parts are:
1. totally unimportant(regarding to REAL contents) data, which is machine made, vide link to text generator i posted earlier,
2. part of what Direne told us years ago when she/he was there for first time: it serves hiding real contents inside bigger whole,
3. just copied quotes from other documents(tried to search for random quotes, to no avail so far, alas),
Well, we cannot know this for sure.
But Still, i have weird feeling of same, hm, monothony here and there regarding both constructs. Not to mention, that here, on ATS, Direne told us nothing, and on FL english parts shows nothing specific, too.

Uh, it was hard to type for me...I better leave now...I made so much spam today....damn.

p.s.
oh no...

However, the question is not whether they need to abduct humans through a wall, but rather, that even if they wished to do so, they wouldn't be able to do it as this is impossible for both them and us, according to the laws of physics.

no..nononono...while:

However, the question on whether is it possible to abduct a biological entity by projecting a beam that allows that entity to be transported aboard a ship crossing through a wall needs be investigated. We need to first understand what laws of physics would be involved in such a deed before ruling out that scenario. I think this is the debate.

This way? That way? BOTH WAYS? Nononono.

Look, 10 years ago i had conversation on some internet communicator(contact unknown, of course), that lasted 10 minutes long..since then i am VERY cautious what i am reading...you know.
I feel stupid now, but really i talked with bot for 10 minutes before i realized wtf...10 years ago.
Never again

Ahh, i forgot:
scigen.csail.mit.edu...
This is RANDOMLY generated...document example.
Even has the bibliography(maybe some real docs, where data/quotes for random doc were taken from), hheh....thing is, that it has NO sense at all, it is machine-generated output, really.
For more lols check bibliography - I added my, lostgirl's and Direne's names to script to visualize complexity of this thing.
FL may have been a step further, you know..

All i know - they already have issues with interest of outsiders, yet, they still continue.
So, there's purpose to this, rest is just distraction.

Nature does not modulate signals in complex ways.

Is this human POV based on OUR knowledge, or Gisleans knowledge?
Hmmm..oh, Direne, Direne....anthropocentrism is so selfish way of showing our(false from scratch) superiority, isn't it...
If Earth is alive itself, how you could....communicate with such being?
Would you know, that it/she is alive AT ALL?
If there's no response, more, if there's no WAY to GET response at all?
Now - what's on my mind - my point is, that overall rules of natural evolution may lead to similar beings - much more similar, than you may think, hence communication regardless of languague is perfectly possible despite issues.
Let's not involve morality there(well, they may be bad guys, but still, this is not exactly possible - animals are not evil, some people are, now - completely evil race would probably kill themselves by their own hand, it is logical, isn't it?).
Now - only concern there: is technological/science advancement of one side ONLY determinant of reasoning how/if communication is made then?

Your entire world, right now, is based on MAD. MAD shaped the way nations inter-relate to other nations. MAD dictates what can and cannot be done. MAD has a deep influence on your culture and in your entire civilisation, something even philosohers tend to forget. Your sociology, your economy, your belief-systems, are all children of that mutual-assured destruction paradigm. The world would be quite a different place without MAD. MAD is the paradigm. However, what if MAD is just a chymera? What if the emperor is naked?

I like this, but...again, what's with usage of word: "your" there?
Your's not?

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: ATODASO
Yet, a prey is just a prey when there is a predator around, while predators are always predators, even if there is no prey around. On the other hand, communication is not enough. Telling the truth when you communicate is. You can always use communication to deceive your prey.

This is amazing, how this one post changed whole tune...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

So, you're trying to convince us that they're BOTs. But I know even you yourself is not convinced by this.
I see you're just trying to fix the hole in this 'Wonderland'.

I'm sure they have this rule of 'keep the boundary between us'.
And inquiring more about them won't help you further.
I bet all they want to say is, "Just leave us cause you're ain't us."

But overall, it's not good to leave us people hanging.
So I say, they're just a no one with nothing to give you at all... so # off.

edit on 31-8-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Could someone past as much coordinates they posted as possible, please?
I have weird idea, so far it fits...but it is too early to post what i am thinking about...I even do not know, if I will post it publicly at all...because it is scary.

Also, does anybody remember what they were saying about beacons?

I cannot tell you more now, but...search for word SIgInt.
It is used in:
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
-------

p.s. boozo, something tells me, that Direne was at least two people, or man and bot.
That sudden change in her/his talk before she/he left is amusing...
At some point emotions are visible, unlike before.
Just notice this.
Anyway, Direne matter interests me least, FL is what I dig most.
Like I said, there are going at last 3 different things there, and I think, that 2 are distraction.

originally posted by: sapien82
well I never gave them my name and my accounts are private and Ayndryl addressed me with my first name !

so..........

Uh-oh...It would fit my suspicions...

p.s. I cannot send PM's yet, damn...I really need to speak with someone..HerbertAshe, especially after i saw this:

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words. George Orwell made this clear in his novel 1984. But another way to control the minds of people is to control their perceptions. If you can get them to see the world as you do, they will think as you do. Comprehension follows perception. How do you get them to see the reality you see? After all, it is only one reality out of many. Images are a basic constituent: pictures. This is why the power of TV to influence young minds is so staggeringly vast. Words and pictures are synchronized. The possibility of total control of the viewer exists, especially the young viewer. TV viewing is a kind of sleep-learning. An EEG of a person watching TV shows that after about half an hour the brain decides that nothing is happening, and it goes into a hypnoidal twilight state, emitting alpha waves. This is because there is such little eye motion. In addition, much of the information is graphic and therefore passes into the right hemisphere of the brain, rather than being processed by the left, where the conscious personality is located. Recent experiments indicate that much of what we see on the TV screen is received on a subliminal basis. We only imagine that we consciously see what is there. The bulk of the messages elude our attention; literally, after a few hours of TV watching, we do not know what we have seen. Our memories are spurious, like our memories of dreams; the blank are filled in retrospectively. And falsified. We have participated unknowingly in the creation of a spurious reality, and then we have obligingly fed it to ourselves. We have colluded in our own doom.

edit on 31-8-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yes It's a possibility that some of it were bots, why not?

We should at least discuss some of their interesting articles like this one:
Consciousness as a Technological Resource - What did they learn about the transpersonal imagery effect?

It says:

"It is the interaction with consciousness that causes the wave packet to collapse. And it is the collapse of the wave packet what keeps their civilization going. As they lack consciousness, they obviously need to get it out from conscious beings."

"Right now the situation is such that being unprepared for an invasion from those consciousness predators would certainly prove catastrophic and would likely end humanity as we know it"

"Earth natural resources are of no interest to them. You just don't travel vast distances to pick up some rare earths here and there. You just don't destroy a small rocky planet for the sake of it. You travel vast distances to get something really scarce out there: consciousness"

So, basically it's talking about: Consciousness Predators. Sounds like something that could make for a good sci-fi movie.
But with our limited understanding of the Universe, it's not exempted from possibilities.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I updated my previous post(It's as much I can reveal here now).
I can discuss details on PM, ONLY with people from this thread I have seen through pages(trusted ones).
I'd definitely talk with HerbertAshe, tetra50, lostgirl, or Bybyots, the GUT, and fabulous ATODASO...

Either I am paranoic, or things are messy, you know...

Timezones..sigh, everyone's offline...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

That article is gibberish from a physics
standpoint. 'conscious' does not make
'wave packets' 'collapse'.

That's old Fred Alan Wolf quantum
mysticism.

FL puts out low quality bait, that's
for sure.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

for sure.

Like I said, there are going at last 3 different things there, and I think, that 2 are distraction.
English phrases on that site certainly are distraction, imho.
Rest of text definitely is about something else, bibliography used...well, hard to say.
Most of it exists in space...part of distraction, probably. It just makes english phrases more believable(but still - these have no sense usually, if you ask me).

Ok, I made overall idea summary, ready to be sent on PM...I am unable to post PM's, so I need to wait for you, guys..
Only thing I can say: nobody took this way of explanation so far(yeah, I read WHOLE topic)...although two persons were close, imho...what makes things even more...creepy.

p.s. it is interesting, that today's post have no english parts, eh?
Whatever it is, it is adapting, quickly.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You're goddamn right.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Oh hell IM me if you want. I'm curious if
you got the obvious parts right. Of course
I only read maybe 10 pages so I have no
"right" to speculate about the entire purpose
of the FL operation.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh hell IM me if you want.

I am unable to make PM's....I have no idea, if you can pm me to communicate with newbie(me), that is.
It should work, if you are able to send pm's..
Let's check it, it may be only way so far...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox

for sure.

p.s. it is interesting, that today's post have no english parts, eh?
Whatever it is, it is adapting, quickly.

Yes, apparently the FL site is similar to the double slit experiment in that it takes the observations of ATS members on that site for it to take its form.

But why on earth would there be such a direct correlation to the discussion here and the ensuing posts there? Do they exist only because we do? If this thread became defunct, what would happen there?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox

Oh hell IM me if you want.

I am unable to make PM's....I have no idea, if you can pm me to communicate with newbie(me), that is.
It should work, if you are able to send pm's..
Let's check it, it may be only way so far...

Pretty sure you need a certain post count for PM's. Similar to creating a thread. Maybe once you hit 20.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Do they exist only because we do?

I am afraid, no.
It is part of adaptation to situation, I assume(changes since ATS discovered 'em).
They can adapt fast, I must admit.
Their purpose is...well, still unknown to us(so far)?
I mean, I hope they believe this.

Sidenote: I am sure, that one, or more ATS members may be related to them(and no, I am not talking about Direne).
It doesn't change anything, tbh.
Anyway - some things suggest, that this is no BS, some do.
Choice is yours...

Btw - my theory may be greatly overstretched, but damn....this is weird #.
I still need more coordinates+time of posting, guys...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well here is what I've noticed.

One of the purposes of the FL site/project
is to attract mentally unstable (by societies
standards) people, who in particular have
a greater access to their unconscious
mind/right brain hemisphere.

I've noticed multiple sites on the Internet
like them, including ATS in a manner of
speaking (more on that later).

But FL puts out both generic bait, and
bait tailored to specific people in this
thread.

The English text is the bait and has zero
meaning. There is no use analyzing it;
it's all garbage.

In the nonsense text, it is indeed machine
generated for the most part. But the 'machine'
is just some java code that runs in their
browsers; it's nothing special.

There are semaphores in the nonsense
text, to help the unconscious learn and
read the 'nonsense text'.

Between the semaphores in places is
the 'real content' which the conscious
rational mind can't read...but some
people's unconscious mind can read
better than others.

FL needs to keep honeypottng the
less common minds, so they can
calibrate their program to work
more universally.

That's the obvious part.

Kev

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I am almost certain now, that ATS is useless as communication medium.

Ok, f this, here is what I prepared for you:

Here's what I found so far...hasty research, ok.

FL post is the clue, or bait, decide for yourselves(personally I am not sure):
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

We can see 12.704GHz there - I checked what this frequency is used for.
I found satellite operating on that freq(SENDING ability, zero info about receiving abilities, I bet there must be some kind of communication both ways, logical).
Now - it is used for TV BROADCASTING.
www.satbeams.com...
OR
www.satbeams.com...
Since there's (imho PREMEDITATED) confusion (check names, it looks like device CLONING, only one is "proper" one, imho).
There's weird confusion in data regarding both devices...for purpose?

Here is the one I am talking about, I think:
space.skyrocket.de...

It was DISPLACED to another area THREE times already, and its name(codename) was changed, too.
I checked few coordinates given by FL site, it covers RANGE of this satellite, imagine this.

Next thing - same FL post have SigInt name in title, too.
Now: en.wikipedia.org...

Let's see what do we have there:

"Signals intelligence (SIGINT) is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether communications between people (communications intelligence—abbreviated to COMINT) or from electronic signals not directly used in communication (electronic intelligence—abbreviated to ELINT). Signals intelligence is a subset of intelligence collection management."

Scary and weirdly ONTOPIC, yes?
Yeah, read rest of article.
SSo...I have no idea, if FL is involved in ECHELON project, or they are trying to counteract...

Someone said, that site was made in...Iraq, now hear me:
That satellite was initially covering countries, like:
-Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan,
and other ones in area(hmmmm, Israel controlled it?).
Then(after 1st replacement of satellite):
-Australia, KOREA's, Japan, India, China,
and so on.

TV satellite, you know...

Then there's this(HerbertAshe's citation, nice, wise honest guy, I think):

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words. George Orwell made this clear in his novel 1984. But another way to control the minds of people is to control their perceptions. If you can get them to see the world as you do, they will think as you do. Comprehension follows perception. How do you get them to see the reality you see? After all, it is only one reality out of many. Images are a basic constituent: pictures. This is why the power of TV to influence young minds is so staggeringly vast. Words and pictures are synchronized. The possibility of total control of the viewer exists, especially the young viewer. TV viewing is a kind of sleep-learning. An EEG of a person watching TV shows that after about half an hour the brain decides that nothing is happening, and it goes into a hypnoidal twilight state, emitting alpha waves. This is because there is such little eye motion. In addition, much of the information is graphic and therefore passes into the right hemisphere of the brain, rather than being processed by the left, where the conscious personality is located. Recent experiments indicate that much of what we see on the TV screen is received on a subliminal basis. We only imagine that we consciously see what is there. The bulk of the messages elude our attention; literally, after a few hours of TV watching, we do not know what we have seen. Our memories are spurious, like our memories of dreams; the blank are filled in retrospectively. And falsified. We have participated unknowingly in the creation of a spurious reality, and then we have obligingly fed it to ourselves. We have colluded in our own doom.

I can fully agree with this, you know...but add some signals to transmission(vide CD thingy)...

Now - HerbertsAshe's developements show, that images/videos(notice, that images may be even bigger, than short video - additional data are there then, definitely) may contain hidden messages(well, i knew this for years - images may be not images at all for those, that KNOW).

Concluding:
It is maybe stupid way of thinking - since all I got is by using just... two words research(freq and sigint), but brain gears started to create overly omnious image, can you agree?
There is a REASON to why they(FL) released that scarce info(again - distraction, or CLUE?), that's for sure.

I am not sure, if it is safe to dig deeper...NSA, Echelon...dangerous spaces...
Only question is - is FL them or anti-them?
Now - CD - is this method for sat control/communication(LANGUAGUE then), or it is stored, probed data FROM area by satellite, encrypted, or is it something else?

Finally - FL said something about Giselian probes - what, if that satellite is used to getting data from such probes(and CD is its output!), or it is used for...searching 'em?
Insane thoughts...I know.

p.s.
tetra50's thoughts about "The Beam"....hmmm, isn't it...consistent to overall image?
She may be closer, than she thinks...then.

Now, I am out...
Stay happy.
Let's skip Pm's.
For safety reason I better logout now...you know, I am unstable.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Its amazing how much truth was revealed in this thread and was overlooked.

Its like watching someone pick up a flashlight in a dark room and set it back down because it did not feel like a flashlight.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Digital_Reality

It was overlooked because it was overcooked.

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join