It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

No it doesn't work like that, CMRG are simply conformists, write the papers take the plaudits enhance academic reputation enjoy middle class lifestyle, it's what use others make of their research that is more my concern, especially when dodgy experimental side shows are in operation that do perpetrate archaeological hoaxes and manipulate the public consciousness.

It's hardly my assumption that societies can be influenced by such;

The story describes the links between far-right Hindutva propaganda in India and N.S. Rajaram's claimed decipherment of the so-called Indus script - backed by his forgery of a Harappan "horse seal." The article provides background on the ways that Hindutva propagandists distort ancient Indian history.

I don't live in a parallel world as such, simply one that is coming apart at the seams.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Would you be willing to say what nationality you are of and where (in the past) you may have lived?

I'm just curious, i'm not actually all that interested in exactly "who" you are, I'm interested in the information, Likewise I don't care who Kants is, those links are very interesting reading. The topics are what matters.

Even if you could answer this, Night or Day through this conversation of the last few hrs?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

one that is coming apart at the seams

Indeed, it is coming apart at the seams:

CMRG at work?

Obviously, that society seems to be really come apart... Blame the nosy agents. I am sure they are behind all that mess, especially the 4 years old girl that robbed the 93 year-old woman after using her toilet.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"coming apart at the seems"

I don't really see it as so, i'd say I have more tools to determine the truth of things than ever before, at least in what we call "known history" which serves to say: altering history has been going on longer than what we refer to as history.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Sure we're a wonderful example of a society coming apart at the seams here with deep divisions, and of course i couldn't blame CMRG for such as the seeds of our destruction predate their research to a considerable extent, but over time we've had our entire way of life changed from an agricultural society to the first industrial, from Catholic to Protestant to Atheist, from ethnic British to nothing in particular, so we've had more than our share of cultural modelling by more traditional methods, so i can't say i look forward to such joys directly imparted at the neurological level.

a reply to: criticalhit

Yes i'm sure you have more tools at your disposal to figure out how things work, in theory everybody does, but do you have the means to widely propagate input into society to mould it according to your own will and desire?

edit on Kam630154vAmerica/ChicagoThursday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

1.5 Million people.

20 new stories a day of tragedy, actually probably not a terrible ratio, i'd be more concerned with a desire to read those stories and create a world view that revolves around them.

far more telling would be 123,321 people made healthy dinner choices and an extra effort to include family and friends or 12,456 people practiced yoga today.

The news isn't actually "news" at all to me it's a a choice of focus. In an age of social media I choose the news, I have maybe 6 Asian news sources, 30 or more Science publications, another 10 or so on varying Asian cultures, maybe 20 specifically related to 3-d animation, Cgi, Design, AI. Several of each in Writing, History, Archaeology... a Few comic book and movie related. Several wildlife pages, A dozen or so art related....

But my news is perfectly tailored and hand chosen is what I am saying... tons of awesome news everyday.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yeah, I sort of do. From a perspective of "infancy" by what i'm going for but yeah.

My social network stuff can put a meme around the world when I want to if it's any good, every major city almost every nation is represented even China now. I pay specifically to target locations and demographics, Ivy league towns or people who attend specific institutions or work for specific companies, a lot of stuff designed for "youth" trendy things that 13 -18 yr olds will "like" and largely never delete so i'm in their news feeds. Other Simple stuff, Motivation, Art, Health. But as I pass the Millions I have the domains to interject "News of my own choice" and I have people starting work literally next month on that end... And beyond that, Direct to Internet entertainment which of course features "content" I devised around subjects I think people should find fascinating lol

I have the plant growing so to speak... it's simple atm like I said, but when I get up in the am (or am still awake like now) and post something I think is inspirational... people all over the planet in mega rock concert sized numbers read it and pass it along...

edit on 4-6-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Explain how you conduct your research aside on the cyberspace.

Perhaps you've set a new protocol.

edit on 4-6-2015 by joshint because: Rephrased

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Ah so it was you that wanted to take over the world all along...

All comes down to motivation and content i guess, useless spam as a cover for being able to introduce subversive content or actually providing quality material that will broaden peoples perspective and enhance their lives, the decision is yours and everyone else's.

I tried to do the latter but only in a very limited way through the odd online thread here and there, maybe with a little subversive content thrown in and perhaps some pure entertainment, such as here, but now i'm bored with it and i'm done with it.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Summing up...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What's your business Direne?

Perhaps you want transaction.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Turning and turning in the widening gyre

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

-W. B. Yeats. 1919

And you agree with the Arthur Jensen character and his assessment, is that what you are saying?

edit on 4-6-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Tell me, young lady?

Do you like Majolica-Ware, and Paracelsus? Or how about those beautiful brass desk lamps with the green shades?

edit on 4-6-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Baited.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Stay on topic. This is a thread about vampyrs and secret societies. You can discuss about that Nosy Security Agency, but your testosterone levels are of no interest here.

Oh my bad. However, I only believe in psychic vampires so-to-speak and I am talking about secret societies. I have no idea if you are data collecting and screwing with game-play theory or not. If not, you are definitely under the microscope as specimen here and I don't refer to "us" the membership in that context.

You do often speak as if yours were the words of an oracle. Sorry if my observations and testosterone-fueled occupational OCD as regards fakirs has gotten your estrogen levels out of whack. Calm down, dearie. I only hard-charged to get to this very moment where you might actually start answering questions and being more open and vulnerable like "us."

Btw: I have never thought you were alien, AI, vampire, or NSA. Get your facts straight and I'm more warm and fuzzy.

Kantzveldt may or may not have changed her mind since then, but I stick with my early assessment: Meta-physicists with a technological bent seeking & welcoming "walk-ins." If you are the computer geek (I say that with respect) that was recently discussed, then YES your work at university is subsidized by some very dark characters. Whether you know that or not is another question.

edit on 4-6-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm generally enjoying your mind and spirit and I basically agree with some of your points about Direne sharing here and--I say this with some reservation--"answering questions."

I'm not sure you're aware of how content at the uber-mysterious FL has been seemingly, nay, obviously generated to reflect current speculations and/or particular interests of some longtime thread participants? Never validating any of that info, but always dangling the carrot they have proof of this or that. Yeah, that yanks my chain a little, but more than that it gives me information about the entity I'm dealing with. Direne talks a lot about real trust and truth in communication, yet...

Further, it might be somewhat shortsighted of you to infer that FL has no agenda monetarily or otherwise because they don't "promote" it in the way that you promote on the web. The fact they don't might (probably) mean much more than you think it does. So, you seem fairly sharp and sweet natured, but possibly a tad naive and maybe even yourself susceptible to the type of teacher/student relationship cathexis often associated with Eastern philosophy and practice: The need for a Guru.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Mmm... still around old man? Pontificating again about obscure intentions of a web site, just because you do not understand its contents? Psychic vampires???? At your advanced age??? It seems to me you have no time left to learn anything of value. In fact, that is what you said some posts ago, that you were not getting anything from this thread.

But here you are. Bullying?? At your age??? GUT, really, as an alpha male you've past your prime. Try another role next time, dear.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The old alpha is both frightening and arousing you at the same time is what I'm hearing you say, lil' bit.

You are frightened because the dichotomy of your message is being laid bare in simple terms. All of your voluminous hypnotic words are having their spell broken because you are now being asked to explain the contradictions of your philosophy and intent.

As far as FL 'target marketing' and using me and some of my interests as example: Do you really have evidence that the orbs over Mexico were a DoD UFO simulation and plasma weaponry test? If so, how do you propose to care or have ethics or desire to find ways to change for the better and communicate in total truth yet keep that to yourself? See the dichotomy there, sweet pea?

If you don't have such evidence as the above example, then why pretend you do?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Do you work at University level in subjects like AI?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

GUT, if you wish to converse with me, do not be warm and cute, be educated. If you don't know how to treat females, try thinking of them as your equal. That would suffice, most of the time.

Now, you ask if I have evidence that the orbs over Mexico were a DoD UFO simulation test. I do. It was not a UFO simulation. It was a drill to test the new generation of optical decoys, a spinoff of the dazzlers development program. Within the framework of that program there is a mature program aiming at developing powerful tactical LED and NON-LED flashlights. A small airborne vehicle fitted with those tactical flashlights looks as a powerful bright shinning... UFO. They are not meant to illuminate the battlefield, they are meant to blind the enemy's infra-red sensing systems so that you can position your troops safely on the battlefield.

If the TO is in daylight, you need to use a variant of the system, which is the one that was tested near those AFBs in NM, AZ, and UT. The tests outside American soil are done to preserve the spirit of the law, which states something that no weapons can be tested on unaware American citizens or populated areas.

At some point in the development you need to test these weapons in real scenarios. So, you go to the closest place available which happens to be Mexico. Mexico has some advantages for your test program: they do fiercely believe in UFOs, which is all you need to cover the development of new weapons.

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join