It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Mr. Mack collected stories of abductions and experiencers. He found them to be coherent and telling one same story. The most baffling part is that about a light filling the room, and the experiencers being transported, slowly, going through walls and solid objects.

Mr. Everett claimed that the formalism of quantum mechanics, taken completely literally, describes a reality where every macroscopic superposition of quantum states is really a splitting of the universe into parallel copies.

He did not explain how to jump from one copy to the next. Abductees know nothing about Mr. Everett's interpretation of QM. Mr. Everett knew nothing about experiencers and abductees. Yet, it seems someone knows about quantum states and the splitting of the universe into parallel copies... and how to jump from one copy of the universe to the next. During such a jump, you can go through a wall of concrete. You cannot remember what you experienced while being in a copy of the universe. Memories belong to the universe where you are at a particular moment.

Current physics makes many-worlds quantum theory compulsory. This means it makes the possibility of going through solid objects compulsory.

If Mr. Mack would had written down the dates at which most reported abductions occur, he would had concluded that they peak from November to December. This pattern needs be explained.

Most wars on planet Earth break out from July to August. This pattern needs be explained.

We are running an experiment and we have set August, 5th to be the date on which a high level event should happen in the Middle East, with 99.9999% certainty. We do believe in Mr. Everett's interpretation of QM, so we know we will be correct in at least one of the copies of the universe. We wish to know if this is the copy of the universe in which that event will happen. If it happens, then we will know how to go through a wall of concrete whenever we wish. And we will be the ones abducting. To their surprise.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: lostgirl

Your statement that Consciousness cannot be a "state of information", because information can exist without the existence of consciousness needs be read with caution. I see your point, but I think you refer to "data", rather than "information". Data can exist without anyone processing that data. You get information when you process data, when you interpret data, and when you react according to the result of that processing. You gather data, to create
information. And you make decisions based on that information. This means obviously that there could exist a Universe consisting of data. But if you want to create information out of that data, you need life forms to process data. As a crude example, I would think of signals (waves) and a TV set. There can be waves, and no TV set to turn those waves into images (information).

However, lostgirl, could there be dreams without a dreamer? Quantum Mechanics paradigm states that reality does not exist, until you measure it. This has fascinating implications: there is no disease, unless you believe there is. There is no UFOs, until the very moment you believe in them. Actually, there is no objective reality, unless there are observers. Problem comes when two independent observers do not agree on what they observe. That's when Reality turns really complex. A very sad situation happens when one observes something that no other observer experiences. That's the abductee anxiety. That's too the UFO believer trap: he/she needs other "witnesses" for his/her sighting be real. This have a perverse implication: let's have all observers to observe one and the same thing, and they will "believe", even when what they perceive is clearly unreal. NSA and propaganda makers know a lot about this mechanism. So do builders of realities. And hologram makers.

You pose two interesting questions:

If consciousness is unnecessary to the existence of information, why does consciousness exist?
Could the constituents of reality (information and time) be constructs of consciousness?

My view is that consciousness is a state of information, highly ordered, in order for Reality to exist. I will even go further by stating that dreams do need a dreamer, desperately. Or, if you feel religious, I would say that God needs believers, desperately, up to the point of create a Universe with believers. So, I would answer like this:

consciousness is certainly unnecessary to the existence of data, but it is essential to the existence of information. The constituents of reality (information and time) are clearly constructs of that particular consciousness. Not that you invent reality, actually, reality invents you.

Oh yes, I see your point - the 'nuts and bolts' of the cosmos would be the "data" for which no consciousness is necessary to it's existence, but 'information' is what we get when we 'process' (i.e. observe) the data which does necessitate consciousness/life forms...

I suppose my question now becomes: How can consciousness be "a state of information", if consciousness "is essential to the existence of information"?

In other words: Wouldn't information have to exist 'first' in order for consciousness to be a "state of information"?

And yet, I think we both agree that consciousness must be of primary (prior) existence to information...

- - Thank you for explaining the purpose of the countdown, that was very generous of you

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Hey Direne,

A big take-away for me since we have been enjoying your website is the concept of simulated annealing. That seems like it would be a really long "run" to me, too, but the fact is I just don't know enough about it to make any sort of determination myself.

Does the timer have anything to do with an annealing schedule?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my Qs.

edit on 4-5-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I have been reviewing your computations. Called my attention the number 7, and its relevance to the seven herdsmen. I've read an article titled "Significance Of The Lunar Week", by James D. Dwyer, that you may find in the web. Mr. Dwyer writes the following:

- Start of quote -

the quarter-phase of the Moon (the cycle of the lunar week) happens to revolve in pace with a rate that is about equal to seven and one-third days. The turn over of the lunar week (the lunar quarter) is consequently a bit slower or longer than an ordinary week cycle of 7 days.

What is remarkable about tracking the annual cycle in units of the lunar week is an inherent correspondence with certain number sets. In fact, both solar days and solar years can be crossreferenced to lunar-week cycles that are numbered by sevens (and by multiples of sevens). This peculiar attribute of '7-set design' becomes easy to recognize through the count of a cycle of 49 months. Of significance here is that after a time traverse of 49 periods, the Moon (on average) does inherently renew right at the same hour and minute of the solar day. A given conclusion from the same rotational alignment of the Earth is that a span of time equal to 49 moons can exactly be divided into solar-day units (where each solar day is equal to 24 hours, or also 86400 seconds).

Please take note here that the lunar month (of 29 days 12 hours, and 44 minutes on the average) if repeated for 49 times does inherently traverse a time span that is almost perfectly equal to 1447 solar days.

- End of quote -

I then read a paper titled "The Origin of the Mystical Number Seven in Mesopotamian Culture: Division by Seven in the Sexagesimal Number System", by Kazuo Muroi, where he tries to give an answer to the question of why did the Sumerians select the number 7 as a mystical or sacred number. It is a very interesting paper where Mr. Muroi writes this:

"In Mesopotamian literary works, including hymns, myths, and incantations, the number 7 often occurs in mysterious circumstances where something of religious importance may be indicated. Although we do not yet completely understand the connotations of the mystical number 7 in these literary works, we know that the Sumerians of the third millennium BCE believed the number 7 – out of the many natural numbers – to be special. It seems that various Sumerian words containing the number 7 had taken firm root in their culture by the twenty-second century BCE at the latest. However, as yet we have had no convincing explanation for the Sumerians’ adherence to the number 7."

But before praising to Nisaba I wish to know if she is not cheating and tries to hide the existence of a second moon.
She was the scribe of the gods and, as you know, scribes can twist history, invent facts, hide evidences. My concern is this: I do not believe in the Nibiru theory. For me, it is easier to think about Sumerians being influenced by a culture whose cosmology requires two moons, and the only planet around having two moons happens to be Mars. So my question is this: does not Sumerian cosmology fit better if they were describing the cosmos, as seen from Mars? What do we know about the moon god, Nanna? Were there just one moon god, or two?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

There were regional variants of Nanna of course such as the Semitic Suen or Sin that became the predominant association, but i simply see no evidence for an interest in two Moon Gods with the Sumerians, you'd need to show me were you're coming from with that.

Nanna's cultic numbers of course are a major component of biblical creation and prophetic tradition particularly Post-Babylonian exile were the Book of Daniel formulates periodics of 3.5 times 360 years, doubling up to 7 x 360=2,520 years, the bull and wild cow factors of Nanna.

Can that be related to Phobos and Demos?, perhaps.

If one uses the formulation of Titus-Bode's law for planetary distances from the Sun and simplifies it such that Mercury is given to represent one astronomical unit of 36 million miles then it can be seen that at 7 x 36=252 million miles one finds the asteroid belt, but also the closest approach of Mars to the Sun can be at 3.5 x 36=126 million miles, from both can be derived symbolism in terms of numerology associate with destruction.

The real question is who was feeding such numerology into our belief systems, much of it can be readily obtained from basic observation of natural cycles, but there is also more advanced formulation involved with regards to establishing numeric correspondence between time and distance, and the placing of emphasis on formulations such as seen above in terms of prophetic tradition, the Sumerians would always indicate such was of the Apkallu.

“Incantation. U-Anna, who accomplishes the plans of heaven and earth, U-Anne-dugga, who is endowed with comprehensive understanding, En-medugga, for whom a good destiny has been decreed, ,An-Enlilda, the conjurer of the city of Eridu, Utuabzu, who ascended to heaven, the pure purādu-fishes of the sea, the seven of them, the seven sages, who originated in the river, who control the plans of heaven and earth.

I'll add that i don't think for one moment the Sumerians ever contemplated 36 million mile astronomical units or even British miles come to that, but that rather someone else was ahead of the game, in that you can start a sacred number tradition from the simplest of premises, even perhaps simply a running multiplication count of numbers 1 to 7 with the total of 5,040, and instruction to remember that number as you'll be needing it later.

edit on Kam531124vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0531 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
-1/3 is quite relevant in physics. In this context, the "negative" part, not so much, as it refers more to a direction than a 'loss.'

Fun with numbers

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I was just wondering?

Have any other members taken Google maps to Gisel, Iran?

It's really fascinating. Gisel is on the coast and we already know that it is a resort community known for its caviar; there is a Hermes fine clothing store and an Adiddas store that has closed down (economy?). What I find especially weird is that "Death Mountain", a.k.a Alamut of the medieval assassins is behind it. If Gisel were Santa Monica, CA, it would be in the foothills (almost) of the mountain home of the famous hashashin.

Even stranger is that just north of all that is Tabriz, from whence came Rumi's partner-in-crime Shams of Tabriz.

Anyhow, I'm fascinated by the region and wish that I could go to visit.

...okay waitaminute: if Gisel were Santa Monica? Or would it be 'if Santa Monica were Gisel', ahhhh, either way: beach-town, foothills, mountains, assassins; you know what I mean.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
a reply to: abeverage
Most wars on planet Earth break out from July to August. This pattern needs be explained.

We are running an experiment and we have set August, 5th to be the date on which a high level event should happen in the Middle East, with 99.9999% certainty. We do believe in Mr. Everett's interpretation of QM, so we know we will be correct in at least one of the copies of the universe. We wish to know if this is the copy of the universe in which that event will happen. If it happens, then we will know how to go through a wall of concrete whenever we wish. And we will be the ones abducting. To their surprise.

Now you have my complete attention and amazingly a prediction. Of course anything can happen on that date as history is made every day however if something dramatic enough does occur I will be left wondering if this was the event you are predicting.

So you believe that by getting the absolute timing correct you will figure out The Number of the Beast (6^6)^6 or 10,314,424,798,490,535,546,171,949,056 the Key to The Mulitverse?

I believe you are also saying that UFO Phenomena as well as Abductions are being caused by either humans or other entities in control of a multiverse-translator. With such a device you could with your known universe time and co-ordinates pass through into another universe and then back into our current one thus passing through any sort of solid objects. I would wonder what would prevent you from say materialize in on object on the parallel world however...

On a side note once when I was younger I ran a temperature of 106! Delirious I put my arm through the wall of my apartment and pulled it back out. In the morning when the fever had broken there was not a mark on the wall but arm had a bruise up to the place I pushed through...

On a further side note other than the prediction you have again led Us as the proverbial Alice down another rabbit hole this time not with Time Travel or Relativistic Space travel but now with Quantum cosmology...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
WOW! You people really do drag things on in this thread, it must be how you all are in real life as well, and as they say real life can be quite a drag, especially if you make it so. Kind of like watching an episode of Dragon Ball Z. "Tune in next time kids, will goku make it to the great snake road or!..." It would be so supper cool if it wasn't so supper old and not cool anymore.

So what is now August 5 of some significance? Or a reinterpretation on past August 5ths? Like all August 5ths that came before last August 5th. How much lemon juice can you squeeze of the same lemon simply depends on your knowledge of lemons, juice, and maybe particle matter, quantum trajectory, and the movement of heavenly bodies in relation to comedy show reruns. Its the scientific protocol to pick out as much data out of something as you can, but in how many ways can you confuse yourself before realize that less may be better, or at the very least its a much more stable equation.

Its really hard not to make fun of you people, been trying, may take a few lifetimes to get hang of it, a year or so may have passed it seems and I still cant help but fell like pinching cheeks and tussling hair. Or not. Who knows what this tread is about since out of the 114 pages so far I probably only really like read 12 or so, maybe if it continues into next year it will go up to 14 or so. Or not.

At the very least this thread and whole chat forums style gets some cool points for whatever it is you people are chatting about, being and sounding all mysterious and such. But only by virtue of not reading to much into it. I wont drag you people down with my banter, seems your all quite capable of doing that yourselves. But it is all semi interesting, I suppose, or not really, only in passing.
edit on 7pmTuesdaypm052015f2pmTue, 05 May 2015 19:21:16 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling and forgot to add more words to sentence so they make more sense.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

What is not cool about forging languages like steel?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
Languages are probably the least solid things out there. The only real way your going to make a language out of steel is if you take a more Stalin or Lenin approach to it and dont allow anybody to differentiate for the modus at all. In all I suppose you can speak or type anyways you like, I have found for the most part its all pretentious stuff, like most people and groups of people.

But the opposite is true if you allow it to go all wild, it will, then nobody will be speaking the same language at all.

But really what are you all talking about? It does make one wonder, its almost like a writers convention going on in this thread, or at least those who have writers block, so you could almost call it a writers block convention. You know just saying, extraordinary claims require at the very least a picture explanation regardless if its Photoshopped or not as that can be debated later. What I am saying is, reading this thread well it almost makes me want to look up what this Giselians thing is...Almost! But I think somebody is just a making things up.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

But really what are you all talking about?

To anneal something means to subject it to repeated heating and cooling like in the process of making a sword from steel. It's an optimisation process that, over time, improves the performance of a product by removing impurities and stressors and encouraging homogeneity.

Andryl from FL has spoken elsewhere about how they apply the SA (simulated annealing) metaheuristic, which takes its name from the concept above, to the work they do with languages.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Friend, you are right. I was adjusting myself to the language here. However, I will try another approach for the learning curve to be smooth. We will use the language of mathematics. If you stay with me, you will understand the message. Now, I notice there is a thread about physics which bears the challenging name of "Ask anything you want about physics", therefore you will use that thread to pose simple questions there about the statements that follow. I will teach you as I was taught, in three simple steps.

This is step number 1:

Distance is all. Time is distance. The maximum speed in your universe is the speed of a photon, in vacuum. Let's call this speed 1. 1 is all you need. The units of measure are unimportant. In Sol-3 they call it "second". So the maximum speed is 1 second.

In order to explore the connections between relativity theory and the internal structure of spacetime at the scale defined by the Planck’s mass a universal mesurement system is used such that comparison among length, mass, and time be possible. More specifically, and in order to keep the consistency with the relativistic theory, the basic measurement unit will be that of time. This is fair and easy to understand for any civilization who has been able to measure the speed of a photon, in vacuum.

Thus, length and mass will be expressed in seconds. This will allow to simplify the computations and will allow conversion of results obtained to more convenient physical units, be it energy, mass, or length.

The following equivalences are established which, in no way, predetermine the physical consequences to be drawn during the description of spacetime:

speed of light = 1.000 seconds
Boltzmann’s constant = 1.000 seconds
electron-volt = 4.415 x 10-72 seconds
centimetre = 3.336 x 10-11 seconds
gram = 2.476 x 10-39 seconds

Planck’s constant takes the value 1.825 x 10-85 seconds.

Your question for your experts in the physics thread would be something like this:

Q1: Is there a universal mesurement such that comparison among length, mass, and time be possible?

Come back to me once you get the answer and once you get fully convinced that there is indeed such a universal measurement. That would complete step number 1.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
I am not quite sure that works all that well, you assume languages can be forged, I really dont think there that strong of a material and would withstand and repeated heating and cooling. But whatever you know.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sorry I dont have time for that, or willingness to, math has never been my strong suit anyways, or at least not now as I have decided its not. Besides math is just a long way to do and achieve things that are simple for the most part. And really I just dont care.

But hey, have you ever seen a movie called Erik The Viking? Here is a cool scene in it, and if you were to ponder on it you would reach the quantum equation on how you to can walk through walls, though mostly in simple things, but it can also be done in big things, even in real things. People do it all the time really, walking through walls, though it is much more polite to use the door as in anything there is always a door. However some have no concept of politeness, while in others its merely different.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I can understand why numbers scare you off. They are terrible beings, dangerous, horrible. Look: 0. Isn't it scaring? Now wait, look at this one: 5. Frightening. Worse is they come in bunches, like a hord. Look: 454999783.

But I do not wish to scare you. Better for you to watch those funny beings with horns in their heads. If you ever meet one of those vikings in your video, try throwing at them some numbers. They will run away horrified. And if they don't, you will be the one running away. Use the door to escape from them, lest your nose be smashed against the wall!

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Numbers are just numbers. They may be used in a language but languages are just languages and used for various purposes. And if I ever actually run into any vikings coming at me, I do think a good steal sword, or a 50 cal will work much better then numbers would. Oh yes much better, or better yet bang there head against a door till they dont move anymore. But doors are not always so handy, and vikings do have there reputation to keep. But thankfully all of that only exists in the realm and dimension of movies and history now, so I dont have to worry about any viking raids any time soon.

But the video was just something to show to you that all believes are real to those who believe them to the point that its there reality and dimension, the walls one would have may not exist in the other, though mostly figuratively speaking and on a mental side of it, its quite true.

Anyways, why is it that you want me to do all that? It just seems like a big waste of 5 minutes you know. If you have a point about the whole thing why not just say it and get on with it? Seems kind of silly for me to go onto another thread or site or whatever you were talking about and ask some questions to which I really dont care to know the answer to. Yes its quite silly. I dont see what knowing the speed of light and grams have to do with anything, its not like your going to be going anywhere anytime soon now are you.

Now if you have a point please do be making it now. Or if not you can go away for two years and come back and make it then. Its up to you I suppose, though I would prefer that you get on with it you know, dragging things simply to prove or make some point is kind of pointless and redundant. Its a total drag you know.

But I admit you do seem to have some sort of fascination with numbers and languages. Which is cool I suppose, various people have various fascinations with various things.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

When you wrote that "all believes are real to those who believe them" I suppose you include the people that state they went through a wall while being abducted. However, things are not real ad libitum, things are not just real for a particular person, but not for another one. Either they are real, or they are not.

You cannot just make something real by merely wishing it to be real. You cannot make something real to vanish just because it scares you. Whistling in the darkness won't turn darkness into light.

You'll agree with me that it is extremely hard to believe that there were once beings wearing a helmet with horns that terrified the world. I mean, that's like stating that there are little skinny big-headed almond-eyed dwarves that abduct people and, be ready for this, they can even go through walls! Or is it?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Could that not be as simple as its summer in the northern hemisphere?

Most wars happen there so makes sense logistically to avoid snow etc if possible - just a thought.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Yes. That means a stupid thing such as a war depends on the weather. Which it is true. And this explains why I wrote "we are all photobiological beings". The Sun determines even when we kill each other, as I wished to prove.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join