It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JayinAR
OK then, I am gonna email these folks tomorrow.
But I am not sure these guys are "vampires" at all.
They seem to be a group of masterful linguists/psychologists.
General academics. The entire site appears to be an academic endeavor of sorts.

I will update.

ETA: I found an article written entirely in English. A good deal of it as above my feeble vocabulary
, but it seems they are trying to build a phonetic type of language, but visually. Where a single symbol can be strung together on spatially relevant terms over and over to create phrases, sentences, etc.

I think this is all an exercise between a group of high-intellect linguists. A collaborative effort.

I like this idea and I agree it sounds much more plausible, however the antiques angles still brings me to question, maybe an anthropological study of some graduates?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
well since J.R. Tolkien created so many languages for his many series, why can't someone else develop a language that they can use to collaborate their studies with coworkers without having their corporate competition figuring out.
After reading quite a few pages on the website, I find the contributors to be very well informed and quite educated individuals. The best I can come up with is:

It could be:
A) a collaboration of anthropological students,
B)a group of intellectuals who found an ingenues way to keep out trolls who wouldn't understand what they seem to think is rudimentary language applications
C) a research group using a language in order to avoid espionage from competitors
D) a company trying out various linguistics tests in order to find a new world language that everyone can speak easily? I base this soley on several of their articles about how the human brains respond to different studies and linguistic practices under both stressful and restful and both drug induced and sober situations)
E) maybe they're actually vampires who have been around so long they speak and understand every language and are all so smart they easily follow nasa documents all the way to neurobiology papers.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

My God, that's brilliant, who would have ever thought of using ingenues to to keep out trolls. I honestly just can't believe what profound sense that makes.

Thank you.

edit on 29-4-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Snort... now I have to clean off (and out) the keyboard.

Very crafty... shewed some ingenuity.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisisfun2015

Well, I'm sorry to have to tell you the answer is:

F) None of the above

While we still don't know for certain what the purpose of the FL site 'is'...

...we have figured out, after over a hundred pages, tons of things the site is 'not'...

Here's a link to a post on page 93 that does a good job explaining how the FL languages work:

FL created language/s

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

That's sorta the Eastern approach to God... we can only discuss what it is NOT...

Hmmm... makes one think... what if the FL sight is... like HIS facebook page? Nnnnaaaaahhhhhhhh...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Was anything investigated enough to establish any legitimate oddities about FL?

I've been talking to Ayndryl, and doing a bit of research myself, I am quite entruiged by their studies and intention.

I just thought I would ask before delving deeper for information I could find here.

Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I do not understand your request. If you have been talking to Ayndryl, why didn't you ask Ayndryl about those "oddities" yourself? Why didn't you ask about intentions? I cannot be of help to you, as I do belong to FL, but I am sure someone else will be of help.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Wow, this is going to be a powerful retrograde Mercury. About 3 days ago things were so weird I was like, "Is Mercury about to go retro?".

It does on 18 May, and will do so in Gemini.

Hi Direne!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hi Bybyots, Mercury will also past over Aldebaran. Apparently, that speaks out against evil...

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

What used to be a murmur is slowly getting louder. Seems difficult for many to assimilate the new data streaming from the merged time lines.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Mercury even as we write is in dalliance with the seven sisters, the Pleiades, and will remain in association with them throughout the month as an evening star albeit facing competition for their attention from Mars, by the time of the summer solstice both Mars and Mercury will still be hanging around Taurus and Gemini except they will have become Morning stars having previously merged with the Sun, Venus meanwhile is loitering with intent around Alnath the tip of the bulls horns.

edit on Kpm531120vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Direne,

Do Giselians have jokes? I mean, do they have anything in their culture that we would recognize as a "sense of humor", or are they just obsessed with assimilating us?

Thanks,

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Well, my goodness, welcome back! Forgive my curiosity, but:

Prior to today, your last post was on July 17, 2013 (pg. 37 of this thread) -

- and your last words in that post being,"See you all tomorrow.", I just have to ask:

Why did you leave so abruptly? And why have you suddenly come back after nearly 2 years?

edit on 1-5-2015 by lostgirl because: punctuation

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes, they make jokes:

David Bohm holds the view that the very nature of the Universe is holographic. He said that if you have a fish in a fish tank, and you put a camera on the front and another one on a side, and if you further show both images to a person who knows nothing about fishes, that person will infer that both images show different objects. That person will even infer that both objects are somehow entangled, correlated, for when one of them reacts and moves, the other follows, with no delay at all.

Your shadow is not entangled with your body. It is not correlated. It is not entangled. It is just a part of you. Correlation means "a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things". Is it your shadow a different thing from you? Is it your image in a mirror a different thing from you? No, they are manifestations of just one thing: you.

I wonder if it happens the same with brains and life forms. If all of us are but one and the same 'object', it is more than natural that we all co-move and that all our dreams and actions be but one and the same dream and action. No matter how far beyond each other those images of the fish are, they will move in a totally dependent way, for they are images of one and the same object.

However, the person observing the fish and the fish are correlated, indeed. They are correlated by virtue of the observed-observer principle.

Maybe we are the fish in the fish tank. Maybe we are the person watching the front view or the sideview of the fish. Or maybe Giselians and us are just two views of the same 'object'. Sunil Thakur puts it this way: we may say that information about all systems in the universe exists as a potentiality in every system. However, because any given system in the universe manifests information in a specific range only therefore it cannot manifest all the information that is available to it.

Serdgiam is right: time lines merge, and now you are the Giselian, a moment later you are not. This is done so that you and them cannot manifest all the information that is available to both of you. But I cannot explain it with simple words, sorry.

That's the joke: we both cannot manifest all the information that is available to us.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well this just got interesting again...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 01 May 2015 14:36:05 -0500pm2America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Welcome back of course but...

What is the countdown for Direne.

That is why you are back isn't it? To allude to, but not directly state, to throw a little gas on the fire so to speak...

And if I remember correctly Wendy sewed my shadow back on proper!

What is the countdown for Diren?

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Oh my gosh! How could I have forgotten to ask about the countdown?!?

Yes, Direne -

- we're all simply dying to know about that countdown!
(really hoping I haven't just foreshadowed a plot twist
)

edit on 1-5-2015 by lostgirl because: punctuation

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I find that even images are not sufficient. In that, it might very well point to a process that we are a part of, but it is not translatable to our current system or "mainframe."

I have actually been working on designing a system of communication based on the patterns of the universe itself. The movement of the cosmos put into sound itself. I am not sure the human body is capable of parsing the information in totality, but I suspect the data is still absorbed regardless.

Going too far in depth with my own work isn't particularly relevant, and probably not of much interest. The acoustic side is only part of a more overarching, encompassing research either way. Not a good conversation for such a public venue.

How much have you looked into the merges? There is quite a Conflict that is ongoing in that arena. I suspect some involves technology, but I operate under the assumption it is a naturally ability due to personal experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join