It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

i'm sure you will suggest the latter but could it not be a case of compiling whatever keeps the paycheck arriving....?

Hello My Friend,

They're the same thing, aren't they? Also, why are they only picking on us? If they are so confident that what they are peddling is so much fun, why hasn't it caught on anywhere else?

I also can't imagine how such a talented bunch wouldn't be making tons of bread with their skill-sets, despite all my teasing I admire their academic aheivements.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
let me add this.

Asherah was a Canaanite deity
www.biblegateway.com...
Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.

be careful not to be ensnared by inquiring about their gods, saying, “How do these nations serve their gods? We will do the same.” You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.

Asherah is identified as the consort of the Sumerian god Anu and Ugaritic El,
en.wikipedia.org...

I think you were replying to me, and not Lostgirl.
I owe you and apology and a thanks for reminding me of this OT scripture….
You are correct, and I am very sorry.
Tetra

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Kantz:

I hope you were not offended by our exchange about the tree metaphor. I think you understand, fully, my concerns attendant to what may be transpiring…or really, has already transpired, and felled that tree.

I've always appreciated our exchanges, your threads and knowledge, and would never wish there to be a misunderstanding, for I've always appreciated your thoughts, as well. And never did I mean to imply that you were up to ensnaring anyone.
Tetra

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taj Mikel
Scary, indeed. Reminds of the many YouTube videos claiming pop media (concerts, ceremonies, etc) are actually mass rituals meant to catalyze the consciousness of the viewer in a particular way. What happens when several million people all simultaneously receive and transmit a particular signal? Theoretically, maybe a feedback loop. And then what?

I am a full proponent of the notion that all of matter is arranged and finds its very form-ation as a near-result of resonance. I don't necessarily mean on any sort of quantum level, I mean in traditionally measurable ways (though, it certainly does extend "to" the quantum, as if there is a "to" to "go" "to", right?) So, a multitude of countless antennae upon antennae, orbiting along with other antennae, around antennae, around antennae, so on and so on - each and every a transciever. Quite the symphony. We must be in a minor key, right now. Kali Yuga? words, words, words.

In terms of the resurrection of the thread - no joke, I clicked on this thing last week thinking, "Language of the Vampyr, ha!! Here's a good way to kill, oh I dunno, 30 seconds with humor"

Nope, I was wrong.

a reply to: tetra50

I've enjoyed and agreed with your comments, thanks.

Being new to the thread or anything doesn't mean less relevance.
You've addressed, in fact, many of the issues I find objectionable. So you're ok with me, not that that's any indication of absolutely anything, for I'm just another idiot trying to find my way, every day….

anyway…
in terms of your discussion and disseminaion of "matter," yes, obviously every one of us participating probably knows and understand in this current paradigm (pardon the qualification, but you never know) that matter appears and exists to us as it does and is, because molecular movement is at its particular speed and vibration…..
In other words, the table beside me maintains its shape and form because we exist within a certain frequency, and frequency implies how often, or the speed of the vibration of the molecular structure of this particular moment….

space and time. fascinating stuff. really. But I'm not wholly sure that E=MCsquared, anymore, or that it ever did. And that's the truly great thing about this thread and this site,it involves all of that…..

Maybe Bybyots can help us out a little with form constants, as I saw he/she wrote something in the last year on that, maybe even in this thread, as that's really what we're talking about here.

Anywho, or way, I appreciate greatly your elucidation of certain things I am always concerned with, which you've answered in your last few replies to me.

Yes, perhaps it is a matter of possession….
I think, really, we've moved beyond knowing that, and what's being disseminated now, is: is that possession a good or bad thing.
As Kantz and I were discussing, if we are shells for something or someone else, really, a case could be made the "possessor" was actually "fixing" us. But my question would be, once that possession occurs, there is then no way of determining that, really, in a world owned by evil, propagated by such, as it will hold hostage anything or anyone in its way to claim it is indeed, possessing, to "fix" what it's already broken, or at least, given the appearance of that….
Sincerely,
Tetra50

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

I am a full proponent of the notion that all of matter is arranged and finds its very form-ation as a near-result of resonance. I don't necessarily mean on any sort of quantum level, I mean in traditionally measurable ways (though, it certainly does extend "to" the quantum, as if there is a "to" to "go" "to", right?).

So, a multitude of countless antennae upon antennae, orbiting along with other antennae, around antennae, around antennae, so on and so on - each and every a transciever. Quite the symphony. We must be in a minor key, right now. Kali Yuga?

words, words, words.

In terms of the resurrection of the thread - no joke, I clicked on this thing last week thinking, "Language of the Vampyr, ha!! Here's a good way to kill, oh I dunno, 30 seconds with humor"

Nope, I was wrong.

This was a really great post, Taj, and really funny.

Have you seen this?

edit on 28-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Yeah, Bybyots, that was "really funny."

I really like your posts, dude, but I wonder at your sense of humor, here. For the Gut's thread, as that's where your roundbout took me, at least, displays what's truly going on in regards to our supposed humanity, souls, and the hijacking of such….so I gotta wonder what you think is so friggin funny about that.

But….hey, perhaps it's just all spoon fed stuff to you…and we're all brains exemplifying zombification, and awaiting culling….

Not trying to be hard on you, but you did write a thread about our energies being nothing more than something to be culled for the moon…though why the moon is more important than individual, human life, I have yet to ascertain…
But I suppose I'm just missing a very big quotient point, or you're just kissing up to that moon goddess….or, perhaps, baiting your hook, and catching fish for Her….
Sincerely,
Tetra
edit on 28-5-2014 by tetra50 because: clarification

P.S. Hell, let's extrapolate and say that just by knowing that, and posting here, I'm participating in the very same, as this is where we are, a place that's twisted in its entirety , perhaps…..and anything we do or say here is exemplified in the same way, and those of us, like me, who accuse those who know, will say I knew and pretended not to, and was even worse for that, and still writing,for it was still fishing, and less legitimate, even….as I "preached against that." (I've got some experience with the twisting of words, and intentions…..)

So let's say that. But I figured if we were truly fishing, at least the fish knew the score with me. I wasn't pretending anything, but warning them they were being made into fish, hereabouts….
Not that my motivations are better than yours; they probably aren't. Motivations are what they are, and who knows what or can say what in the current paradigm. But I don't see that fishing, as it is, as funny.

My robot shoots me every morning,too, when I approach the computer. But I still approach it. And that little thing, there, is between you and me, privately. But I deal with it, and don't digress into the popular thought. I know I'm being made into whatever, for whatever, and though I sympathize and understand what we're al up against here, I still bear with honest intentions, or not…..
Get me?
Tetra
edit on 28-5-2014 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

So, a multitude of countless antennae upon antennae, orbiting along with other antennae, around antennae, around antennae, so on and so on - each and every a transciever. Quite the symphony. We must be in a minor key, right now. Kali Yuga?

words, words, words.

That's what I thought was funny. I suggested the thread because it's ideas are somewhat congruent with Taj's antennae.

You are way out of line with the rest of that crap.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

It's perhaps a case of primary intended purpose differing from secondary somewhat, a humble hypothetical scenario of some think tank compiled by someone who thought it all a waste of time and expanded minimum effort, and then that being used to create intrigue here, along with other similar type documents at the time.

Of course any group that researches the dynamics of belief systems generated pattern and ritual is going to develop an interest in this thread, particularly if they can place cheese within the labyrinth and observe the effects, but it was still worth generating and maintaining interest in order to deduce were they bought their cheese.

Once that was surmised there was no real reason to play along any more, balances of power shift, what appeared to be the inside becomes the outside, what appeared to be meaningful becomes meaningless, like a check point Charlie exchange between the realm of the living and the dead, all done with mirrors.

No of course i wasn't offended and any suspicions i bring upon myself are generally well earned, it was only a metaphorical tree so no real harm done to forest or humanity.
edit on Kam531148vAmerica/ChicagoThursday2931 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

words, words, words.

That's what I thought was funny. I suggested the thread because it's ideas are somewhat congruent with Taj's antennae.

You are way out of line with the rest of that crap.

You are correct, Bybyots. I was out of line, and would like to offer my apologies.
I was caught up in a bad moment, but it is my own fault. And I am sorry.
Tetra50

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

They are willing to be as silly as The National Enquirer or Project Camelot in order to get attention from seemingly one group of people?

Do you really think that this group, who've been posting on a website so obscure that we would never have heard of them if it weren't for Kantzveldt's highly intellectual curiosity (in ancient anthropology, no less), and who's website was started over four years before 'we' came to their attention - is now tailoring their posts specifically to retain our interest?

And regarding the bibliography with "only" FL references - the particular post under discussion is one of only 4 - 5 such cases out of at least 40 others (in the "alarming ideas" category)...
All the others include many references (ten or more in some cases) from a wide range of reputable scientists (some on staff at places like UC Berkley, MIT, Oxford, etc.) who've been published in name scientific journals, written books, and contributed to cutting edge technological discoveries...

As far as your comment on 'text' which is merely added "in order to enrich it with alarming ideas like "'geminiviruses"' and "population control", I submit the following - link -

- which has 14 'non' FL references, the first of which is a publication entitled, "Gemini viruses: Major Threats to World Agriculture" (and though it's not stated specifically, I think we could all agree that anything which threatens "World Agriculture", must certainly represent an avenue (even if unintended) to "population control"...

At this point, let me assure you of two things:

1. All of the above is the result of a thorough study of the specific post discussed and it's bibliography as well as a lot of time scrutinizing the FL archives and associated googling of other attendant bibliographies.

2. The archives actually contain a lot of material quite a bit more "alarming" then discussed here (you can hardly take bibliographical references which include "DARPA Contracts" lightly)...

Finally, I'm not saying there is absolute evidence that the FL people are involved in nefarious 'doings'...BUT...

...considering the amount of research of their site and the associated, highly questionable, 'connections' discovered through-out this thread, there is certainly plenty of reason to be suspicious of their intentions and endeavors...

...So, I for one, would appreciate it if you would desist all the nay-saying and stop treating us all as if we are a bunch of gullible, conspiracy 'mongering' yahoos!

edit on 30-5-2014 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Wow, I had no idea.

...So, I for one, would appreciate it if you would desist all the nay-saying and stop treating us all as if we are a bunch of gullible, conspiracy 'mongering' yahoos!

I can totally do that.

Sorry.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Taj Mikel

Intriguing new idea re: Kurzweil, the Singularity, Google, and the possibility the FL are "unknowingly creating a means" for Extra-dimensionals to cross over to here (or what if 'knowingly' doing so?)

And I just want to say, I'm glad you've reinvigorated this thread! I've done a lot of in-depth researching of FL's posts, but just haven't had the energy to get it all into the thread (takes me hours to compose and type anything worth reading)..

One thing - I discovered only recently that with some of the images in some of their posts, if you move your cursor 'arrow' (don't know what it's called) on top of the image, a 'tag' will come up saying what the image is...

That was how I found out that one of the images on the FL post about "Plasmonics and Accidents" (see my post here on flight MH370 a few pages back) is a Boeing 777 transponder...

I hope you keep 'digging' and writing, I'm enjoying your posts!!

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
After reading material from Jacques Vallee I started to wonder, if a person starting using material from FL that is under copyright, would anyone come knocking? If so, who?

If that makes no sense feel free to ignore.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Which material "under copyright" do you mean, and how would you want to use it?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Im just going to throw this out there, but I find a lot of interesting similarities between the groups "Dr. Jamisson Neruda" spoke about in his interviews with some random reporter.

All speculation, obviously, but I am a bit surprised it hasnt come up as a stronger point. The technology that is detailed within those interviews, if true, might also be linked to being able to communicate with cassini diskus.

Of course, its hard to comment on the legitimacy of those interviews, especially since its now all used to sell things (kind of a red flag, innit?). But, there are things mentioned that are extremely accurate, and not public knowledge. My guess is that the people trying to use those interviews with capitalistic intent would be against the intent with which the information was originally released. Or, just all part of the plan to market to people.

Interesting interviews nonetheless, and I could definitely see the organizations involved, if true, also being linked to this project (if not one in the same).

Also goes into things like BST, which would seem to be of interest to this topic as well.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I had saved this thread a long time back, and have finally been able to spend some time reading through it. I've read through every page, and have found this all fascinating, and have saved every link to go back to read through. Thank you for starting this thread, and I'm glad to see that it is continuing, and I hope that it will continue, and everyone will share their thoughts. I've learned much about many interesting subjects along the way, that are very fascinating. It all gives me much to ponder over. I've started watching the videos that Forgotten Languages has to offer, and they are amazing, and fascinating to me. Beautiful music, and interesting, and beautiful scenery. I plan to watch every single one, and plan to go through every single page of their site. I'm glad to see that their site is continually updated.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Beautiful music, and interesting, and beautiful scenery. I plan to watch every single one, and plan to go through every single page of their site. I'm glad to see that their site is continually updated.

Admittedly there are a few videos that are not filled with grotesquerie, but there are many that do.

You miss the part where we discussed the disturbing imagery in FL videos and the possible subliminal attributes of the music and imagery? And this is how you see it...hmmm

Ok...

I have stated my trepidation and many others have as well but you do what you need to.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I've only seen some of them, and the ones I've watched haven't been that at all. There are over one hundred videos now, and it will take some time for me to get through them. I have an open mind, and look at things differently, and I see beauty in everything. And no, I didn't miss anything. As I said, I read every page of this thread, and every post. I know what's been said about the videos. That isn't going to stop me from watching them, or stop me from looking at their site, and learning all I can. I find the videos fascinating, the way they've been put together, the music, the images, everything. That isn't something that I know how to do, and it makes me wonder how they did it. I know you have, and others have, and I take that into account. I will.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Beautiful music, and interesting, and beautiful scenery. I plan to watch every single one, and plan to go through every single page of their site. I'm glad to see that their site is continually updated.

Admittedly there are a few videos that are not filled with grotesquerie, but there are many that do.

You miss the part where we discussed the disturbing imagery in FL videos and the possible subliminal attributes of the music and imagery? And this is how you see it...hmmm

Ok...

I have stated my trepidation and many others have as well but you do what you need to.

some peoples kids... ?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have just recently discovered this topic and I have only read through 17 pages, so I can't say that I know the whole story, but I'm getting there. I thought this was an interesting look at what they post in order of highest to lowest volume.

Yytys aeg Mysysndys dys yr Gyltel Ragy 285
Philosophy of Language 228
Dediaalif 150
Cassini Diskus 137
I puk aff i sysemys aff Enok 122
NodeSpaces 106
Niriden 92
Nashta 77
Elyam 75
Romaniel 73
Sla 72
Dark Millenium 69
Poetry 63
Alashi 60
Sca 55
Purple Lisu 51
Tulsnad ud dunmys 51
Hawa 48
Chemolinguistics 45
Nordiske 44
Rhydd 44
Affel's Notebook 42
Bibliographica 42
Drizza 42
Sinitica 42
Semitica 37
Dareg 34
ئەلىا ئازەي 32
Eska 31
José Hierro 31
Xié 31
Polynesian 30
堕於 曽南嶷 29
Dreams 28
Belas 27
Illyria 27
Slavica 27
Theosophy 27
Media 25
Traddsatodd 25
Laari 24
Nwrlyf fityr 24
Nyldryl 23
Celtic Gods and Goddesses 22
Confusio Linguarum 22
Ewnymys dys yr Kyffys dys Edwr 21
些褞蛙 厨亞 儡娃 他厨 21
Englabi 20
Račiv 20
Gunlaug 18
Abstract 17
Aegean 17
Drizeel 16
Norn 15
Unaoni petdi Tis-3 15
Iruña-Veleia 13
Angelic language 12
履南具堊 哩籔 12
Étagus ri Mathagus 11
Amidhbhàc 10
Edankurin aff i wet ud 10
Passat 10
Yr Myssy Dys Imy Kuidd 10
Crínóc 9
Ired 9
Old High German 9
Turkic 9
着闇奧 厨亞 偖俄賠他 9
A naneius gaenn 8
Fantasy 8
Fetareinan chá ri B'tèdac àé 8
I Kell aff I Danb Yandul 8
Llwgard Neaion 8
Lùryslean 8
Mamys dys yr Pagirys 8
Unn Ébhin Fa Ri Bíc Lai Eilghid 8
A baghait 7
Afenesy 7
Hybrid 7
Legio Diabolica 7
Oedi dwf yuir 7
Runeau 7
Syskit - Cyennagys 7
Technolect 7
Weels 7
A thulesan ifasidhrid 6
Austronesia 6
Aín'ancyf 6
I Enkmidad Tinyn Aff Tis Koirdan 6
Ladino 6
串娥嗚 剤磨以 6
A aidhat lai idhfàn 5
A aithn étdaig 5
Deruidim 5
Goddess 5
Hildegard dys Bingen 5
I Velafnig aff Edankfomyn 5
Lia 5
Lingua Franca 5
Lycian 5
Montanus 5
Old Slavonic 5
Phrygia 5
Romagnol 5
Vita Adae et Evae 5
A'Bhig 4
Codex Cumanicus 4
Konikovo 4
Nehalennia 4
Old Finnish 4
Caucasica 3
Gallo 3
Pidgin 3
Sammarinese 3
Tarot 3
Thun 3
Freising Folia 2
Fyn Y'Finyul 2
Llugard Neain 2
Nabta 2
Naiad 2
Nantosuelta 2
Nealmynnia 2
Nhue 2
Niriden3 2
Slahu 2
Venetic 2
Yedt 2
A fatafig 1
Aljamia 1
D'ache 1
Gitmaz 1
Gsastidd 1
Kasmiri 1
Keshunia 1
Khwarshi 1
Kvk. 1
Liguria 1
logoddely 1
Mikogiel Inelbived 1
Muzika 1
Nyr ayd ny goaic fesiagt 1
Proto-Eyak 1
RSS 1
Sechinah 1
Sibe 1
Wenamon 1
偖痲嗚 1
冂南具唖 1
冶嗚 1

I 'borrowed' their LABELS categories and sorted them.

285 posts for: Yytys aeg Mysysndys dys yr Gyltel Ragy?!?!?

What is that?

Also, about the artwork that appears in numerous posts: Are we to assume that if they have watermarked with their website URL, that it is original work? If so, then this team of linguists also has an art department?

Has this article been discussed?

Advances in Project SEE Specifically Engineered Entities for Long Distance Travel Learning from the recovered Varginha Cargo EBE

From that article:

In Pentagon terms, $950 million doesn't sound like a lot of money. There's a part of the equation that you might not know about, anyway. We need to have our SEEs ready before 2100 if we are right in expecting the Giselians to be here by around 2150

Whaaa?!?!?

Have the Giselians been discussed? They pop up here and there throughout the website and every time - it is very interesting stuff.

EDIT: Answered my own question: Pages 76, 77, 90, 91 and 96.

edit on 1-6-2014 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join