It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manchurian Candidate - Candy Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Manchurian Candidate - Candy Jones

. [ ,"
[_`/

Famous fashion model of her time the 1940s- 1950s, Candy or as formally know Jessica Arline Wilcox, had "claimed" she was part of Project MKULTRA. Her husband, Long John Nebel, had noticed she was acting very irrational with mood swings, MPD-like and nearly murderous. Not soon after their marriage, the radio host had an idea. Learning from a demonstration on his radio show that was about Conspiracies, and the unknown, he had decided to hypnotize her.

While being under, she spoke of being "Arlene" who was trained in a mind control program programmed by a Dr. Jenner. They had preceded to record hundreds of her hypnotized states. She claimed, under hypnosis, that the beginning of mind control started when she, in 1960 was asked by an retired army general to use receive mail at her modeling school's address. Later on she was asked by the retired army general to, who she recalled as Dr Gilbert Jensen of the CIA in Oakland, CA, to deliver mail. For which she willingly obliged. That is when she reported that he first put her into trance.

As her stories developed she shared the torture placed upon her, to even some of her jobs involved while working. While Nebel, a known prankster host, and other factors leading people to be weary of their claims, such as it was just a show. It wasn't until 1977, when the public disclosure of MKUltra was revealed that her story was paid attention to in a more serious light.

More Details laid out and of her regular and showbiz life: here, if familiar with this mind control, skip below to videos and more.

For those unfamiliar with Porject MKUltra:

Project MKUltra (Monarch Mind Control)

Of these Monarch's early on such as it is said that Marilyn Monroe was, both were subject to, Beta or Kitten Programming, due to their profiles of being famous and alluring.

Here's ATS threads on the topic:

Older:Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation,

More current: Roseanne Barr: “MK ULTRA Mind Control Rules in Hollywood”,

For more on Candy Jones:

Vigilant Citizen-has a detailed article.

Science Network's Dark Matters: Twisted But True, "Candy Jone's Sexy Manchurian Candidate"
Which illustrates Candy well.

Hard Ball (clip from Manchurian Candy)

More reading: The Control of Candy Jones by Donald Bain

Mysterious People

Additionally, Brian Haughton notes that "There was also a letter [Jones] wrote to her attorney, William Williams, to cover herself in case she died or disappeared suddenly or under unusual circumstances; she told him she was not at liberty to reveal exactly what she was involved in. Bain wrote to Williams who corroborated this fact." [6]
Source

In conclusion:

While she passed away in 1990, obituary of the the covergirl, teacher, broadcaster, author, possible "whistle blower"... we may never know what the real story enttailed but interestingly enough she seemed to know a lot about the workings of MKUltra.

As soon as Nebel heard the voice of Arlene, he entered the world of trance-state America. It is a world in which exit wounds become entrance wounds, and in which Jack Ruby’s last hours as a free man remain as enigmatic as the last phone calls of Marilyn Monroe… or the mysterious travels of Candy Jones.

Source - VC

*Image from search but source, but page isn't loading?

Wasn't sure where to place the thread, General Conspiracies, Government Projects, Skunk Works or conspiracy Theorists... but here may be the best place, as there's a claim involved.
edit on 11-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I don't have the time to read your entire thread at the moment, however it is apparent you spent a considerable amount of time putting it together. S&F for you!

The implications of a Manchurian Candidtate-agent are extraordinary. With the amount of time, expertise, and resources available to the many intelligence agencies around the globe, especially the United States, I cannot imagine that some type of brain-washed Manchurian agent does not exist somewhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I just wanted to quote what i found very interesting in one of your sources.

The Americans would have been better giving the Vietnamese free Japanese television sets and putting them to sleep the easy way.

I have always felt tv is a tool to use against the masses.
The American Government is running wild with corruption but American idol seems more important to the people then the real issues.
Go figure??

Nice presentation....its been awhile since a thread was worthy of my flag.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have started not to trust Vigilant Citizen.

Something rubs me the wrong way with that site...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I originally scrapped the thread idea, after writing it, just went with the general common information on the story. Still in search of much such as the recorded files when she went under. With that wonder with her reported fame and the claims, why there's not more information for such a big claim? Then again it seems that apparent some MC cases, ones that are not officially connected to the court docs for example.

While not a huge fan of the VC site myself, which isn't by far the only source on her, it parallels the story details of sources, but does have added information(verifiable or not, not sure yet).

top topics

join