It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Finally after approximately 10 yrs of following and 3 failed attempts to become a member I have finally arrived. Now having said that, "move along, nothing to see here and these are not the droids you are looking for."

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Welcome,

Im intrigued, why did your previous attempts fail? Did TPTB intercept you?
edit on 11-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: spelling

edit on 11-7-2013 by Briles1207 because: spelling...again

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AncientSecret
Finally after approximately 10 yrs of following and 3 failed attempts to become a member I have finally arrived. Now having said that, "move along, nothing to see here and these are not the droids you are looking for."

Welcome aboard Ancient and here is a little gift for you to help you on your endevours and quest for knowledge :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Thank you partner, No not TPTB but rather an irritating glitch in the ATS registration process that never emailed out a password. I have a new email account now and since the site over-hall I thought I would give it another go and here I be. ^^

Now if only I can get this avatar process to work then I will be in business.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Many thanks, You can never have to many aluminum hats laying around. I can only assume by your avatar the you are Riddick and that you have found enlightenment?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientSecret

Aha! That is far less sinister.

Avatar? No problem, get your grey matter around this www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Much appreciated for the link brother but I already have it open, me thinks my avatar link is not to ye old ATS likeing.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I had this problem, remember you have to upload the photo to ATS and not just copy the link into your profile.

Hope that helps

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Bingo! That must be it! Thanks again Briles you've been a big help!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Nice intro! You are a strange being from afar, I can tell. Welcome to the family. Three failed attempts at membership sounds ominous......let's hope 4th time is the charm?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks Iamschist, Yeah I really hated ATS for awhile. I would read all the articles and every now and then someone would say cool avatar and as a very visually oriented person it was frustrating to no end not to see what was discussed and then even more so when I couldn't get the registration process to finalize. But all ancient history now.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Bitterness will change who you are grasshopper, I am pleased to see you letting go of the past.
Yeah it is amazing to see the avatars, so many, and so varied, some are quite beautiful.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

LOL, indeed Great Master say "it can't rain every day!"

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

Many thanks, You can never have to many aluminum hats laying around. I can only assume by your avatar the you are Riddick and that you have found enlightenment?

*winks over to you*

For once a new person who ACTUALLY has the politesse do answer back to a welcome post...

You will go far Ancient and i will be happy to join you from time to time on your path...

Erm... as for Riddick... it is a long story, but keep your eyes open as there might be a thread written shortly as to why this avatar was created

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Simple courtesy and good manners are truly a lost art. Thanks again for the warm welcome and I do indeed look forward to any future discourse through the forums my friend. When you post about your avatar I do hope I don't miss it!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Three failed attempts, eh? Could have been a conspiracy- just sayin'......

Anyhow, welcome to the boards!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Rodinus

Simple courtesy and good manners are truly a lost art. Thanks again for the warm welcome and I do indeed look forward to any future discourse through the forums my friend. When you post about your avatar I do hope I don't miss it!

Avatar has a lot to do with rolling pins actually... ask Little16.... the charming wrinkly person that has posted above this post ...

Oh darn it Little16 you have me having a fetish for rolling pins now!!!

*Ducks down quickly as rolling pin thrown by old granny flies through the air barely missing my head by millimeters*

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 11-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

edit on 11-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Even crapper grammar!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Avatar has a lot to do with rolling pins actually... ask Little16.... the charming wrinkly person that has posted above this post ...

Oh darn it Little16 you have me having a fetish for rolling pins now!!!

*Ducks down quickly as rolling pin thrown by old granny flies through the air barely missing my head by millimeters*

Kindest respects

Don't make me come over there Rodinus!!!
And I am NOT wrinkly!!!! *Grabs rolling pin and slingshot......can't decide*

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Just grab the Zimmerframe..

Go for it granny go...

(Glad i managed to rip the rubber out of the slingshot whilst you were having your noon nap!)

*winks*

Kindest hugs

Rodinus
edit on 11-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

LOL, Thanks Littled I am happy to finally be here.

"Rolling on the floor over the cascade of affectionate verbal jabs seen above!" ^^

top topics

join