It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what is the connection between the hidden Nazi Elite and the Jewish Elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I been listening to an Audible book called the Rise of the Forth Reich.

I would like a better understanding of these facts in relation to modern day conspiracy regarding Jewish Elites the run the world banks.

What's confusing, is that the Nazi/Hitler was supported by the corps in the USA, and many World Banks. But he and his party sought to kill off Jews. That's the confusing part.

Why would these powerful Jewish people fund somebody who is trying to kill them?
That's as crazy as saying the USA gov gave weapons to Bin Laden or something crazy like that.

Why would Jews do that with the intent of world control?

Can anybody clear up this confusion I have please? What's the relation between the Nazi Elite and Jewish Elite?

I hear of a theory that the Nazi and Hitler were just puppets of a even more powerful hand in the background. If true, could this hidden elite that controls Hitler and the Nazis be a Jew?

/confused....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You need to learn about Zionism in contrast with Judaism, then it will be clear.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
There is no Jewish elite...

TPTB only PRETEND to be Jews.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Rev. 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Rev. 3:9

"He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

"Is Lucifer the God of Judaism?"
www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks for those quotes. I will save the, somewhere for later use.

But that still doesn't clear up things.

Fake Jews they may be, but why did they fund somebody or even a world power elite, who wants to kill them? How do they gain power from the Nazis being successful?

Look at the Bush family. They supported Hitler, yet they also support the "Fake" Jewish Elite Zionist.

But why?!?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Originally posted by knightsofhonor
Why would these powerful Jewish people fund somebody who is trying to kill them?

Why would the Nazi's kill somebody who is trying to fund them?

That's as crazy as saying the USA gov gave weapons to Bin Laden or something crazy like that.

They did.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Why would the Nazi's kill somebody who is trying to fund them?

They did.

That's where the confusion is. Why did they do that?! That's what I am asking.

Why did these rich "fake" jewish elite Zionist fund and support the Nazi party and Hitler if he was out to destroy them?

Had hitler won,where would these rich Fake Jewish Zionist elite be?

The USA government been run by these rich fake Jewish Zionist elite's families. They were both funding the Brits as well as the Nazis in WW2, which most don't like to talk about but is fact and not a conspiracy of any kind.

But why fund the Nazi if they want to destroy you?

Somebody help resolve this confusion please....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

War is big business. BIG business.

These Jewish men that you speak of, in my opinion, are business men first and Jews second (if at all). So if they can fund both sides of a war knowing that they will be safe in their ivory towers then why wouldn't they?

When you look at it as a business transaction then it becomes very easy to understand.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

War is big business. BIG business.

These Jewish men that you speak of, in my opinion, are business men first and Jews second (if at all). So if they can fund both sides of a war knowing that they will be safe in their ivory towers then why wouldn't they?

When you look at it as a business transaction then it becomes very easy to understand.

Ok that makes a lot more sense now.

But question, what would they have done if Hitler was successful? How would they (the puppet master of hitler and Nazi from the hidden) convince the people to see these rich fake Jewish Zionist as good, when for years you been convincing the, that the Jews were evil and can't be trusted?

Would take some clever political brainwashing. But not even I believe people are that stupid and sheep minded to fall for something like that. What you believe would have happen?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This is a delicate question. Therefore i won't answer. I return 2 more questions and you might give the answer to those questions to yourself.

1) there is a plan to settle Jews in the to be established jewish israel in palestine. Palestine isnt such a cozy place compared to wealthy and agricultural rich germany, poland, hungary and france. You might get poor and uneducated jews to settle in palestine, however, for a successful society you need educated and smart people to go there, such as lawyers, MDs, artists, shop owners, teachers, ...

What would have to happen that such people leave their fortune in europe alone, their jobs, their companies, their houses, their friends, just for moving into a deserted place called palestine then called israel, beginning there from scratch? Who would have done this deliberately? What would you have to do in your master plan to make them leave?

Making their life as inconvenient as possible?
Threatening their lives?
Destroying their business?
Killing their loved ones?
Would that be sufficient for making them leave?

However, once you are doing that in your master plan, you will get all of them, including millions of poor and uneducated ones. You dont need those. Palestine isnt big enough. What are you going to do in your master plan to avoid the uneducated filling a country that can only feed a few of them in the first place?

You might want to create and update your master plan. Answer yourself.

2) Investigate the difference between real Jews (Sephardim and Mizrahim) and those Jews who believe in Judaism but who pretend to be genetic Jews (the Khazars/Ashkenazi).
The master plan was created by the British monarchy and Khazars. The Sephardim could care less about Israel. Still today they would prefer to live where their ancestors lived: in north africa, in iraq, syria and iran, and in europe.

WW2 and the holocaust created one thing: a common fate for sephardim and khazars. When you suffer the same cruelty, you unite. The holocaust united and assimilated the real jews and the fake jews because of common suffering.

What would be your master plan to unite people, e.g. two families who dont like each other? Let them suffer the same cruelties and trauma created by the same enemy? Psychologically, that works.

edit on 11-7-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2013 by pinkbirdatabase because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
here is a big piece of the answer here:

Zionist founder Theodor Herzl (1860 - 1904) said: "It is essential that the suffering of Jews....becomes worse....this will assist in (the) realization of our plans....I have an excellent idea....I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth....The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends."

Hell, they even stole the word semite, considering arabs are semites too, but to be anti-Semite is only used to those who are supposedly against jews(and usually used on those who speak of the jewish atrocities committed throughout history, like Jewish satanic ritual sexual abuse of children, that has been exposed many times before.

these supposed jews are indeed of their father the devil, the synagogue of satan, some obviously worse than others, jew by race but far from jews by religion, but the problem is they still convince themselves they are jew by religion and seem to be fighting for Judaism and all its treachery by proxy, yep they get others to be their gimps and to fight and die for their cause, while they believe they are fighting for GODs laws. They like the freemasons want to rebuild Solomons temple where the current mosque/Dome of the rock is in Palestine, so their leader the moshiach/anti-Christ will come to lead them to eternal bliss on earth and in the hereafter(cough, cough), one of the many interests the freemasons and jews have in common, thus their joint operations on many fronts around the world
edit on 11-7-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Me thinks you do not know true history young grasshopper. Dig deeper and discover the truth of the matter.

Arthur Koestler, himself a Zionist Jew, who in 1976 published the book "The Thirteenth Tribe" was a literary bombshell. Koestler’s accurate work was meant to be a refutation of Hitler and the Nazis, but it had incredible unintended consequences.

He wrote:
“The large majority of surviving Jews in the world is of Eastern European—thus perhaps mainly of Khazar—origin. If so, this would mean that their (the Jews) ancestors came not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race, and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Ulgur, and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob...The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated.”

In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim, of Hebrew University, a biologist, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. Not only that but Oppenheim discovered that the Palestinians—the very people whom the Jews had been persecuting and ejecting from Israel’s land since 1948—had more Israelite blood than did the Jews.

A definitive DNA study by Dr. Eran Elhaik and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Entitled, The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses, and published by the Oxford Journal on behalf of the Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution, the study confirms Oppenheim’s research.

Dr. Elhaik and the prestigious Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine conclude in their report: “The Khazarian Hypothesis suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and Converted to Judaism in the eighth century...Following the collapse of their empire, the Judeo-Khazars fled to Eastern Europe. The rise of European Jewry is therefore explained by the contribution of the Judeo-Khazars.”

What they tell you in your history book is not all that it seems and the victor writes the history according to his story and agenda and not necessarily the truth. The rabbit hole is deep young grasshopper and has many turns from which you can never return.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Well, they wouldn't need to convince the German populace that these "Jews" were good at all, in fact, the German people wouldn't even have to know they exist. They would be pulling the strings and Hitler would be their whipping boy.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Well, they wouldn't need to convince the German populace that these "Jews" were good at all, in fact, the German people wouldn't even have to know they exist. They would be pulling the strings and Hitler would be their whipping boy.

This is just a matter of propaganda. The NAZI were very good in brain washing.
However, Freud and Bernais knew earlier about how to manipulate people and societies.

Good propaganda can make normal people beginning to hate their neighbours. This is just a matter of some rumours and psychology.

They can make us hate muslims, they can make us hate homosexuals, they can even make us hate Chinese or Hispanics if they wanted to. This is easy for those who control the media. Thats why it was easy for the NAZI to make their people hate Jews. Propaganda!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You have to think bigger.

The elite are in every race, religion and people on the planet. They are the 1% of the 1%, and they use the nations of the world as their chess pieces in a titanic struggle against one another. They are not above using wars, genocide, controlled plagues, famines, and perhaps even "natural" disasters to accomplish staying in power. They are able to do this because they have fought for and gained control of resources and societal points of control. They are ruthless, complete sociopaths, and functionally insane, but they are not stupid. They never engineer an event without completely controlling every aspect of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You got to look at the bigger picture and what sacrifice you will make for the greater "good" of your people/agenda.

For centuries what is know as the land of the Israelites has been in constant war, crusades etc.

How do you get this land back? Sympathy.

A disputed large amount of Jewish people were killed by the Nazi's inorder to gain control of "their" land back inorder for "their" messiah to deliver their land back.

Which is why Jesus was not believed to be the Messiah when He was on earth 2000 years ago because he did not fulfill the Jewish Messianism

which means the Jewish messiah is the Anti Christ

ATS

History itself is an untold story in the way that the masses have been lied to indoctrinated for over a millennia.
It is a deep NWO agenda.

There are Jews for Jesus so we cannot paint everyone with the same brush

I will add this. Religion is a history lesson regardless of the merit one puts into it.

All books relating to the Torah tell the story of the descendants of Abraham. The father of modern religion
Both Muhammad and Jesus were sent to change how the world views God altering what the descendants of Abraham wish to accomplish because of the ancient wisdom and knowledge the obtained and control

Therefore the holy Trinity, father son holy ghost/spirit is this: Torah, father Abraham, the son Qur'an Muhammad, Holy spirit Bible Jesus.

edit on 11-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: I was reading two different threads at once lol

edit on 11-7-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The (in)famous Rothschilds have been funding both sides in many wars for a long time now.

The Rothschilds are the most famous banking family in history. In the 19th century they lent money to Kings and governments and funded both sides in the Napoleonic wars. They once saved the Bank of England from collapse with their own money.
Read

Youtube caption:

Published on Mar 15, 2011

The Rothschild Dynasty makes money off of both sides of every war. This has been ripped from Endgame Documentary by Alex Jones of Infowars.com, Prisonplanet.com, and Jones Report. Also World War I never should have happened but the Rothschild banking cartels wanted money and power plus an excuse to build a league of nations.

The Rothschild family bankrolled the factions and their fortunes grew as each war gives them more wealth.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
and this extremely controversial theory....

This information adds weight to the view
that Hitler was a Sabbatean Frankist (Illuminati) Jew
whom the bankers put in power to destroy Germany
and sacrifice other Jews to provide a rationale
for the State of Israel.

Hitler Had Jewish DNA?

If even partially true, this might explain some of the financial questions of WW2.

top topics

join