It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain! Alleged Super-Skeptic Tells All!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Why do you reckon the Government abducts cattle?
I mean, by their nature, mutilation cases are very low key.

There isn't much to be gained in the way of public perception (often remote locales with no witnesses given to an event that is written off as perfectly natural by the vast majority)?

It doesn't make much sense.
UNLESS they are DELIBERATELY putting their stamp on a phenomena that is otherwise unexplainable

Black helicopters outfitted to look like UFOs abducting cattle with visible wires...

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by The GUT

There isn't much to be gained in the way of public perception (often remote locales with no witnesses given to an event that is written off as perfectly natural by the vast majority)?

UNLESS they are DELIBERATELY putting their stamp on a phenomena that is otherwise unexplainable

Black helicopters outfitted to look like UFOs abducting cattle with visible wires...

There are white papers out there from government sources that detail that cattle--especially in the western states where nuclear blast tests were done--are needed and used for radiation tests to include their offspring and future offspring.

These cattle must needs be free-ranging in wide-spread areas from subsequent generations. Check out the link to AlienBishop's thread and read his and gortex' posts.

PLUS: 2 or 3 years ago, someone made a post here that linked a government website that contained a multitude of white papers on a wide-range of subjects. Many folk found cattle-radiation papers detailing the assertions found above and a bunch of other papers that were germane to many of the topics we discuss here.

Does anyone remember that thread or have the link?! It was a GREAT resource.

edit on 12-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes, but the secrecy makes no sense other than to further an "agenda".

In other regards such as mad cow disease the Government simply swoops in and swabs the cattle. No need for disguising helicopters and shining halogen lights in fields.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Yes, but the secrecy makes no sense other than to further an "agenda".

In other regards such as mad cow disease the Government simply swoops in and swabs the cattle. No need for disguising helicopters and shining halogen lights in fields.

Re-read my post again, I think I explain the dichotomy you think you are seeing. Intel/Psyops orgs are FAMOUS for killing two agendas with one stone.

edit on 13-7-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
...You are then given two more options, either, there really is something to the supposed crash landings (travel interstellar but crash on a small rock, huh?)...

Yeah...that's always struck me as rather silly, too. Too the point of ridiculousness (we traveled light-years, avoided space rocks, and your radar brought us down.) Having you show up on one of my threads made me jump up and high-five myself. Thank you, Boncho

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The military saw a great cover-up tool for secret projects. Aliens!
...and then there's the whole, "Let's make our enemies think we have access to alien technology"

didnt someone at skunk works admits that they use UFO as cover for their test flights ? i think i read it in ben rich's skunk works book..

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
...on This thread, Isaac then posted a link that revealed the following pics taken by Bennewitz:

Those pictures are from the preview of X Descending by Chris Lambright. I reccommend it, like all good UFO books, it substantilly adds to the knowledge of the case, but does not pretend to have all the answers.

Full disclosure- I've become email pen-pals with Chris, and consider him a friend. See my review ATS: Paul Bennewitz case re-opened: X Descending.
edit on 13-7-2013 by CardDown because: formating

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Okay, another item that I'd like to see (whenever I get around to focusing on the Aviary...) is a recording of Bill Moore's presentation to a MUFON Symposium in 1989.

(That's the Symposium at which Moore claimed (or admitted, depending on your point of view...) participating in a disinformation campaign against Paul Bennewtiz).

I'm sure I had a note of a link/reference to a transcript of that recording and notes about who had a copy of the video. Unfortunately, I've just found that a Microsoft Word document I created in 2008 to store on-going notes on Doty and the Aviary is suddenly no longer accessible. (When I attempt to access my notes in that document, I now get an error message stating "Word cannot open the document : user does not have access privileges").

The transcript should be fairly easy to find. The video may be a bit harder.
edit on 13-7-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Okay, another item that I'd like to see (whenever I get around to focusing on the Aviary...) is a recording of Bill Moore's presentation to a MUFON Symposium in 1989.

(That's the Symposium at which Moore claimed (or admitted, depending on your point of view...) participating in a disinformation campaign against Paul Bennewtiz).

Seems like I've seen a link to that somewhere here before. At least a brief portion of it. But you're right: Without being able to dissect that--or the transcript--we are left with second-hand reports on what Moore said. Great thinking again, sir.

I'm sure I had a note of a link/reference to a transcript of that recording and notes about who had a copy of the video. Unfortunately, I've just found that a Microsoft Word document I created in 2008 to store on-going notes on Doty and the Aviary is suddenly no longer accessible. (When I attempt to access my notes in that document, I now get an error message stating "Word cannot open the document : user does not have access privileges").

Hey, I'm sure that's just a coincidence about that document, but don't get me started on Aviary notes not being accessible or missing!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CardDown
Those pictures are from the preview of X Descending by Chris Lambright. I reccommend it, like all good UFO books, it substantilly adds to the knowledge of the case, but does not pretend to have all the answers.

I am usually very careful to note sources and give credit. I let that slip. Thanks for stepping in. I used much of the same copy where I posted it on another thread and failed to do so there, too, double shame on me.

Maybe Chris will forgive me if I order a copy of his book today. Which I will do.

Gonna check out your thread now.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Say we're are talking about plasma lifeforms that some call "critters." Doesn't mean they are like what we normally refer to as critters. If "critters" are the source of much of the phenomenon, then at least some of them possess GREAT intelligence and as such would present a threat to gubmint-types that couldn't explain NOR control them.

If they are showing up over nuclear weapons facilities at will and impervious to our defenses--or over Los Angeles in the 40s for that matter--then, yeah, no military leader would wanna admit THAT, eh?

Wait a minute, I never said I am not open for intelligent beings to not be aliens but from Earth. I have read stories about reptilian and such beings, not that I fall for them but it is possible if another race developed after the dinosaurs or even earlier, to have been living deep in the oceans, deep in caves, and to have technology more advanced than ours. In the same fashion if there were any beings even light beings, I do not say they cannot be from Earth or from another dimension.

If they are from another dimension, that makes them still alien to our planet. If they are the earliest inhabitants of Earth, then I never claimed that it is impossible to be so and to have species older than anything else.

However, that would be ignorance to not take into account the cases of barely human UFO crafts - technology that exceeds ours. So just like you accept some beings to have lived on Earth, you must be accepting that they also possess technology? Why do you not want to accept that such beings could possess technology and we may be seeing their crafts? Afterall you claim to know more, although I do not like the 'I will educate you' attitude as if you know for sure what these are.

Like I said, I never excluded the possibility that some beings can be the early inhabitants of Earth rather than from another planet - but the UFO cases and they do speak for themselves - they use technology. When I was saying 'No it's aliens - I meant that it is not demons, angels or any religious terms, even if there were intelligent beings from Earth' I accepted that, I never claimed some race in no way can hide on Earth.

I have read about creatures inhabiting the poles, the ocean depths, the caves, I never excluded that the humans may not be the first earthlings.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
However, that would be ignorance to not take into account the cases of barely human UFO crafts - technology that exceeds ours. So just like you accept some beings to have lived on Earth, you must be accepting that they also possess technology? Why do you not want to accept that such beings could possess technology and we may be seeing their crafts? Afterall you claim to know more, although I do not like the 'I will educate you' attitude as if you know for sure what these are.

I don't discount the we could be dealing with the ETH, it's still on the table. And, to make clear, I do believe that whatever it is--if this extra-intelligence exists--either uses and constructs actual, or the appearance of technology and actual craft.

Thank you for your interesting reply. I really enjoyed it. I guess my comment about learning could sound rather pompous, but I had just stated that I have learned a lot and continue to do so from my fambly here, and I have noticed that you have come a long way in your thinking since you first began posting under your first account here (the one you couldn't access.)

The word "Alien" of course could be used for many of the various theories about what we might be dealing with. I prefer not to generally use it because in our modern culture it suggests to many folk a more one-dimensional image.

Peace, Earth Brother, we are in this together!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I just don't understand how Oberg thinks the U.S. government uses UFOs as a cover story for other things they do. I have never seen the U.S. government say that UFOs are real. If they deny their existence then how can they be used as cover?

Oerg is barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I just don't understand how Oberg thinks the U.S. government uses UFOs as a cover story for other things they do. I have never seen the U.S. government say that UFOs are real. If they deny their existence then how can they be used as cover?

Oerg is barking up the wrong tree.
I think it's more complex than that. No one is saying, other than Roswell, that the government is OPENLY blaming UFOs for secret ops but, rather, might be "slipping" the stories, in those cases, into circulation without taking credit for them. See the difference?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Coming back to something mentioned earlier by The Gut, being that of the Gulf Breeze Six. This link (ufotrail.blogspot.com.au...) references Coppin, but also explores a few Avarian (Avian?) links, with some recurring names like John Alexander, Major Stubblebine, and Dr Rima Laibow. Highly fascinating stuff, with a mix of intel psy-ops and high strangeness.

This case has long interested me, tied in with the Gulf Breeze Sightings, which I believe showed some kind of esoteric craft (ours or theirs, who knows?), and then I believe Ed Walters was discredited by another intelligence operation. Perhaps a real sighting, perhaps a hoax, but certainly enough weird stuff involving UFOs and the military to give one cause to not accept the Ed Walters-hoax story purely at face value.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Tell you a little story about a classic military myth. That they have computers that are decades ahead of what we in the cheap seats have. Well, a few months ago, this being a time of austerity and all that, there was an auction on EBAY. Most wouldn't have noticed it, only a true geek friend of mine spotted it, bid and won it. He ended up with something like 20 PCs recently decommissioned from military use. They ran on XP and the only thing that marked them out as "unusual", was inbuilt sharing app, that allowed them to communicate with each other over a quite sophisticated network.

In short, the military, in terms of true blue sky technology are nowhere near as sophisticated as their press office would have you believe and neither the spooks or the politicos really know much more about UFOs than they did 70 years ago.

You don't think there is the possibility of highly classified (and possibly never to be declassified) computers, and other technology, that will be destroyed before they are ever decommissioned and sold at auction?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Tell you a little story about a classic military myth. That they have computers that are decades ahead of what we in the cheap seats have. Well, a few months ago, this being a time of austerity and all that, there was an auction on EBAY. Most wouldn't have noticed it, only a true geek friend of mine spotted it, bid and won it. He ended up with something like 20 PCs recently decommissioned from military use. They ran on XP and the only thing that marked them out as "unusual", was inbuilt sharing app, that allowed them to communicate with each other over a quite sophisticated network.

In short, the military, in terms of true blue sky technology are nowhere near as sophisticated as their press office would have you believe and neither the spooks or the politicos really know much more about UFOs than they did 70 years ago.

You don't think there is the possibility of highly classified (and possibly never to be declassified) computers, and other technology, that will be destroyed before they are ever decommissioned and sold at auction?

It is cheaper to buy off the shelf. If you need more computing power you can go and buy yourself a super-computer.
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Say we're are talking about plasma lifeforms that some call "critters." Doesn't mean they are like what we normally refer to as critters. If "critters" are the source of much of the phenomenon, then at least some of them possess GREAT intelligence and as such would present a threat to gubmint-types that couldn't explain NOR control them.

If they are showing up over nuclear weapons facilities at will and impervious to our defenses--or over Los Angeles in the 40s for that matter--then, yeah, no military leader would wanna admit THAT, eh?

Wait a minute, I never said I am not open for intelligent beings to not be aliens but from Earth. I have read stories about reptilian and such beings, not that I fall for them but it is possible if another race developed after the dinosaurs or even earlier, to have been living deep in the oceans, deep in caves, and to have technology more advanced than ours. In the same fashion if there were any beings even light beings, I do not say they cannot be from Earth or from another dimension.

If they are from another dimension, that makes them still alien to our planet. If they are the earliest inhabitants of Earth, then I never claimed that it is impossible to be so and to have species older than anything else.

Like I said, I never excluded the possibility that some beings can be the early inhabitants of Earth rather than from another planet - but the UFO cases and they do speak for themselves - they use technology. When I was saying 'No it's aliens - I meant that it is not demons, angels or any religious terms, even if there were intelligent beings from Earth' I accepted that, I never claimed some race in no way can hide on Earth.

I have read about creatures inhabiting the poles, the ocean depths, the caves, I never excluded that the humans may not be the first earthlings.

what evidence or proof that UFO uses technology ? from what UFO case ? its only assumptions of people who want to believe in ETH and nuts-n-bolt.

UFO Phenomena never proven to be physical or using nuts-n-bolt craft or using technology. Unless you believe in the faery tales / myth like roswell's crashed saucer.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
Coming back to something mentioned earlier by The Gut, being that of the Gulf Breeze Six. This link (ufotrail.blogspot.com.au...) references Coppin, but also explores a few Avarian (Avian?) links, with some recurring names like John Alexander, Major Stubblebine, and Dr Rima Laibow. Highly fascinating stuff, with a mix of intel psy-ops and high strangeness.

This case has long interested me, tied in with the Gulf Breeze Sightings, which I believe showed some kind of esoteric craft (ours or theirs, who knows?), and then I believe Ed Walters was discredited by another intelligence operation. Perhaps a real sighting, perhaps a hoax, but certainly enough weird stuff involving UFOs and the military to give one cause to not accept the Ed Walters-hoax story purely at face value.

Why, cuckooold, I rather like the way you think. Thanks for the link, too, it sounds like my kind of place.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Not that I really want to make this thread sensational but there is a map of alleged underground nwo-alien bases, aka DUMBs located in the southwestern usa, most located below native american territory.

The most famous DUMB being located near dulce new mexico. An alleged 7 story facility that spans many square miles, that used to be part of a natural cavern formation where reptillian and grey factions lived for hundreds or thousands of years. Then along came the government and built a facility for bioengineering studies.

And a high speed mag-lev system that allegedly interconnects the DUMBs. I am not sure if this picture depicts it, but it still looks good.
edit on 13/7/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join