It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's dawn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+85 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Please read this ATS. I don't know why some people can't see the writing on the wall, It is so clear what is happening across our nation and it affects all of us, our children and our family. We owe it ourselves and those that we love to take a very hard look at where we live, those who govern it and the direction it is heading and ask ourselves what we as a nation are becoming.

The United States government is beyond rogue at this point. Our government is actively engaged in criminal activity and telling us that it's just too bad, that's how it goes even when the said criminal activity is broadcast on their own media.

They don't deny ignoring the constitution, the fourth amendment, acknowledge they are spying on us in violation of law and all people are talking about is Edward Snowden and not who is going to jail for authorizing that decision.

We supply military aid, equipment and funding to the tunes of billions of dollars a year to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, a known and dangerous terrorist organization, the same people our government is raping our rights to "protect" us from. Purge all records of the Bin Laden raid from the Pentagon and away from ever finding out the truth, much like the Pentagon video footage from 9/11 and the Sandy Hook video footage that exposes the lies.

They commit Fast and Furious with the proven agenda of compromising our second amendment rights, lie to the entire nation and stonewall anyone who asks for answers and no one is punished. They further lead an assault on our second amendment in every way possible AFTER they commit this act and are caught and yet still Americans insist there would never be a need to defend our liberty against tyranny.

They continue to erode our rights to speech, our rights to free press, our fourth amendment rights and meet any opposition with increasing brutality, intimidation and force to make an example of any person or any group that challenges their ever increasing authoritarian control.

This is NOT the United States government I want nor the one I trust or will swear my allegiance too. I am an American, I am American by my birth right on this soil and the history of my forefathers who fought to ensure that I and my children would be free, free to enjoy liberty and the pursuit of happiness without the burden of a totalitarian, oppressive and hostile government and I will ensure to the best of my ability until my death that I honor that responsibility as a citizen of this great nation.

Self serving laws bread by corporate greed and lusting for money and power have brought this county to it's knees and even Eric Holder has admitted that the big banks, the corporations, the ones that control the true power to change our laws, our economy and our way of life are too big for our government in it's current form to prosecute. The corporations and banks have become and ARE the government.

In the meantime, we have swat teams, helicopters and armored vehicles actively blocking entire city blocks and arresting Adam Kokesh for a victimless crime, a crime that shouldn't be honored because the supreme court has struck the "law" down. Yet, you and I, the tax payer can flip the bill for this, for needless wars, for drone striking women and children but you couldn't take a White House tour if you wanted too.

Our king, Obama is too busy taking vacation after vacation, golfing and going on state wide tours at the cost of billions of dollars to us to notice how intensely the problems have now become, he, this administration along with most in our government are content to continue to escalate the problems because they know it is so far out of control that there can be no reigning in of the corruption, the horse is out of the gate. To admit the system is illegitimate is to admit that they are as well and power will never implode upon itself.

This madness will not end until we act, it will not end until every American is touched by the greed, the corruption, the fear and the brutality of this government, it will not end until we put a stop to it. Take a look around, you live in a box, a prison, a prison of laws meant to allow those that rule over you to dictate everything you do less they label you as a certain word, terrorist........ They will take all of your rights, all that you have and make an example of you to scare anyone else who would expose the criminals they are.

Terrorism, was created because of a guilty conscious, the government knew that they could not maintain the dollar standard for oil and world economic control unless they abandoned the principles and morals this country was built upon and they also knew that Americans would display disent for these unjust actions and they had to devise a plan to ensure that domestic uprising would not become an issue in the face of these crimes against humanity.

This way of thinking is what created the blind eye to 9/11 and what led to the Patriot Act which I am completely sure had already been drafted and awaiting implementation and which has been furthered and expanded upon by the Obama administration. This country has been taken over, it has been infiltrated, secured and is now operating by those that have been put in place directly by money provided from special interests. The continuation, expansion and gross conflict of ideals of American society that these "terrorism" laws are being implemented are only serving one purpose and it is one of enslavement to the American citizen.

Research Nazi Germany, research how they enacted laws to neutralize the public before they assaulted the entire world under an iron fist. We are tearing a page out of the history books with this government only we are doing it with a new enemy and by doing so, they are confusing you into not recognizing the similarities.

In parting, a truly free, democratic based society, a republic......... Has laws. Those laws apply to everyone because the government, it's agents and contractors are nothing more than public servants who as the framers had envisioned serve the people because they are from the people. We do not have that. The government in it's current state recognizes no laws, breaks them with impunity and arrogance and assaults those who would speak out in one form or the other.

There is no accountability in our government, no regresses to crimes committed, no action is taken when they blatantly cross the line outside of lawsuits that when if they are ultimately found guilty WE have to pay with our tax dollars. It'a a kangaroo government led by an agenda straight out of 1984 and all I can say is that George Orwell would have said..........

I told you so.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I like the spirit of your thread Helios. I have been visiting ATS since 2008. I have literally seen thread after thread on this very topic.

It never seems to do any good though. You would think on a site like this cognitive dissonance would not play as large a role as it does with the "sheeple". That does'nt seem to be the case though.

Thread after thread man. Things haven't gotten bad enough for the average person to care I guess. People are gonna wait until they have nothing and then wonder what happened.

S+F anyways for a well written thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Thank you my friend. My post is not one of activism or a call to arms, it is one meant to encourage people to think or question what is happening around them. People thinking for themselves, people who cherish freedom but are too caught up in daily life and just need a reminder that things may not be all they seem on MSM, those people are the ones I hope to reach.

Even a few people who see this post, if it makes them think, look some stuff up, question what they see on CNN and FOX, i'm more than happy.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Someone has to be first in the stack, first through the door. Until that person leads the charge nothing will happen. So far no one has.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

A good recap on the whole situation.

I think we have passed the event horizon as a nation by this point in time, and theres nowhere left to go but straight into the abyss.

Short of a military coup with someone in command who has the nations best interests at heart and knows exactly the game being played here, I see not even a glimmer of hope.

This is definitely a dawning, as your title suggests; an old era has passed, and another is rising to prominence. But this new day and era in American history will be darker than any night the nation has ever experienced before.

edit on 7/10/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by Helious

A good recap on the whole situation.

I think we have passed the event horizon as a nation by this point in time, and theres nowhere left to go but straight into the abyss.

Short of a military coup with someone in command who has the nations best interests at heart and knows exactly the game being played here, I see not even a glimmer of hope.

This is definitely a dawning, as your title suggest; an old era has passed, and another is rising. But this new day and era in American history will be darker than any night the nation has ever experienced.

That is exactly what people are rejecting and even in the face of such bold tyranny is the criminal elements of our government allowed to get away with it. American life is really and honestly just not that bad for the average middle income family. Those people are not willing to entertain the reality of what our nation is becoming because it turns their entire world upside down. Hell, it turns mine upside down but I see it and I can't be silent.

It will be a dark stain on the world should what I fear must happen takes shape but I know that history shows that we will go on, move forward and with any shred of hope, emerge stronger and with a tiny amount of further wisdom on what freedom, liberty and God given rights mean to those who adopt them as frame for life on this Earth.
edit on 10-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Research Nazi Germany, research how they enacted laws to neutralize the public before they assaulted the entire world under an iron fist. We are tearing a page out of the history books with this government only we are doing it with a new enemy and by doing so, they are confusing you into not recognizing the similarities.

You make a valid point here.

Alot of people draw comparisons to ancient Rome and modern day America.

I think there are many more parallels between America and 1939 Nazi Germany. I can really see a scenario where the world think Americans are "evil" much like the germans in WW2. America will be set up to be the new bad guys of the world. People will never see it coming either because all most Americans have heard about is how great and undefeatable America is.

I hope I'm wrong but as someone once said, If history does not repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Its the corruption of our public officials by an out of control corporate monster.That I believe is the root cause of many of this countries ills and if not treated soon will kill this country.The main perpetrators must be singled out from government and big multinationals and made examples of.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawg61
Its the corruption of our public officials by an out of control corporate monster.That I believe is the root cause of many of this countries ills and if not treated soon will kill this country.The main perpetrators must be singled out from government and big multinationals and made examples of.

It is the capitalism ideal come off the hinges. It is the fruition of the allowance of corporate lobbyist and special interest groups to basically dictate the result of elections and in effect, the result of agenda driven laws that serve the interests of profit instead of the welfare of the people.

All that is calculated when drafting new law is how much money the people who donate the most will stand to make, to profit even more than they already are. Some states, some lawmakers try to oppose this but the spread of federal law and scope has gone so far beyond it's Constitutional right that it, in and of itself has become a fundamental crime against our founding principles.

The federal government uses vague interpretation of the Constitution, intimidation and extortion through federal funds, programs and grants to states to force compliance from the governors and states who oppose the unjust and unfounded continued expansion of the federal government, the one thing our framers tried hardest to stop.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Our government, and every government is manipulated by the wealth and power of private individuals.

America will never allow this structure to be examined, prosecuted or thwarted, because the private wealth that dictates policy is worshiped in America.

You can replace the "government" one million times and never change a thing because government is only as good as the people who facilitate it.

How can you change government that is controlled by wealth, if you are infatuated by wealth itself?

You cannot...

Atlas Thugged

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefleas
Our government, and every government is manipulated by the wealth and power of private individuals.

America will never allow this structure to be examined, prosecuted or thwarted, because the private wealth that dictates policy is worshiped in America.

You can replace the "government" one million times and never change a thing because government is only as good as the people who facilitate it.

How can you change government that is controlled by wealth, if you are infatuated by wealth itself?

You cannot...

Atlas Thugged

It's an excellent post because it is completely true. There is no chance at changing the structure, function or nature of our government if we are not willing to change in the process.

I wish I had all the answers, I wish I had the new model of a society for a first world nation that was better than it is now but alas, I don't have all of the answers. I do however have some very good, solid fundamentals on how such a society should operate and function and have already been framed by those in our exact situation (The founders of our country) It is only criminal interpretation of our Constitution and strong armed tactics that have robbed us of those protections and I am sure others in America have some good ideas as well. Perhaps those with the ideas, with the passion and the desire to see change can start to have productive conversations on how that can be achieved while retaining our civil and God given liberties and freedom.

I am not afraid of change, I am afraid of the nation I live in, the nation I love, becoming a stranger to me. I am afraid if things don't change in some way, in some....... Drastic way, many Americans will be too disillusioned with resentment that non violent change may be unattainable and that is a scary thought.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Much applause. I've wanted to write this very thread but haven't been able to find those excellent words.

Sadly, I've lately been trying to demonstrate to friends and family that there is a completed, equipped and ready police state barely hidden by a thin curtain; and that curtain is being pulled aside day-by-day-by-day. They refuse--absolutely refuse--to see it. Obviously it's too much for the average citizen/normal person to accept all at once.

Ufortunately, they simply do not have enough time remaining to accept it slowly....

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Someone has to be first in the stack, first through the door. Until that person leads the charge nothing will happen. So far no one has.

The very thing I've been waiting to happen for a long time. Sooner or later, just the right person is gonna take it up the butt just one goddamn time too many, and it'll be on....

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

There is just enough safety net to keep 99.99% of the population passive. Welfare, food stamps, Gov housing, and other assistance program so that there is too much to risk and just enough comfort to make it unattractive to do anything.

It won't be until enough people have nothing left to lose that something is done. I don't know how long that's going to take, if ever.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

The first, and most important thing that needs to be done - is to close and secure our borders - not from the mexicans that seem to get all of the blame, but from all of the other nationalities that are pouring into our country.

Next, get out of the middle east completely, physically and financially - good luck getting those corporations to that this.

Third, abolish the IRS and Federal Reserve privately-owned bank.

Our nation's soveriegnty is what they are after - and they must be panicking, because they are soooo blatantly flaunting the consititution these days.

I'm afraid we are heading into a very dark abyss - not just for america, but for the world.

They know something = and they're afraid, and pushing their agendas - I, personally, don't believe it's extratressitial aliens - but I do believe they'll try to play that card.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I'm keeping an eye on the sinkhole disaster in Louisiana, coupled with the BP disaster and the pouring of chemicals into the Gulf - this has not in any way, shape, or form played out yet.

That corexit crap is stopping the gulfstream flow, to begin with.......

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Here is what kind of cracks me up.

You are preaching to people like me...people who don't think America is going down in flames, people who don't think the government is taking away our rights (because they're not, tell me one right I no longer have), people who don't think Obama is the antichrist. And you are preaching to us to wake up, or something, and to do something about it.

And yet, people like you, you claim to have your eyes open and "know" all these things you are saying are true...and yet you are doing exactly nothing about it.

So how are you going to preach to me to do something about this when I think it is a bunch of bullocks while even the people who think all these things are true sit on their hands and do nothing?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by firemonkey

I think it is a bunch of bullocks

He's not preaching to you, you're not even an American, your british slang gave you away.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by firemonkey

You are preaching to people like me...people who don't think America is going down in flames, people who don't think the government is taking away our rights (because they're not, tell me one right I no longer have), people who don't think Obama is the antichrist. And you are preaching to us to wake up, or something, and to do something about it.

And yet, people like you, you claim to have your eyes open and "know" all these things you are saying are true...and yet you are doing exactly nothing about it.

So how are you going to preach to me to do something about this when I think it is a bunch of bullocks while even the people who think all these things are true sit on their hands and do nothing?

You asked for "one right" you no longer have, I'll start there. You no longer have the expectation of the 4th amendment. It has been violated on record as a matter of public fact. That's, just to start with.

I could go on and on but the problem is, you probably have never had to assert or defend your rights in the first place, so you wouldn't actually know if they have been eroded or dissolved in the first place..... Would you?
edit on 11-7-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by firemonkey

You asked for "one right" you no longer have, I'll start there. You no longer have the expectation of the 4th amendment. It has been violated on record as a matter of public fact. That's, just to start with.

I haven't been unwarranted searched or seized.

Now if you are talking about Prism, that really has nothing to do with me. My phone records, my emails, my internet activity...I don't own those things...the companies that provide the service to me own them. If those companies make agreements with the government to share THEIR data....I have no say in that when I voluntarily use their services.

The problem is that people don't understand what the government is doing with Prism...and their anger is directed at the government when it should be directed towards the companies that are handing their data over to them. I'm not angry at all...I know everything I put on the internet is not mine...not even this post...after I hit submit, this post is legally ATS's property...not mine.

My basic premise still applies. It is YOU who thinks they have lost their 4th amendment right, I don't believe I have. So why preach to ME to do something about it when it is you who believes it and sits there and does nothing???
edit on 11-7-2013 by firemonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join