It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Hastings trying to get to a Foreign Consulate?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
reply to post by WanDash

Interesting...for certain!
...My fear that the LAPD may not be exerting themselves in the crash investigation could be founded.
...I think everyone should read this short writeup. If you haven't listened to the song he mentions in the article....do. It is still one of my favorites and still so true!!

Long time since I listened to that song...

I find myself doing the same as he mentioned (in the writeup)... Trying not to be too specific. Giving T*** a much wider berth than ***Y deserve. ...and no-one is listening to me. (
)
As for the LAPD doing less than they might should in this case -- were they even on/at the scene before the car was removed? I thought it was a "local" police department on-scene. Again - though - what would have tipped them off...that anything other than a "wild ride ending in a fiery crash" was under consideration...until sometime the following day/s, when the story surrounding "who" was in the car came to light?
How much of the debris-field was treated/considered as "evidence"?
Should have had Las Vegas CSI there. You know they would have got it right!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

I know it's crazy!..... I mean this is AMERICA!

To late for me, I have already said all the magic words. I don't even bother to try an be discreet anymore.

Late last night a gaggle of military choppers flew over low and slow.....(odd for this area). The only thing I could think of while laying in bed was oh s**t.

.......paranoia strikes deep.........

Been a loooong day, gonna hang it up. Back on the case in the a.m.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

Indeed! For some of his enemies that must have been like the last straw... I am concentrating on a possible Hastings NSA Snowden connection because those events were so close to each other and not many others seem to be paying attention to that. But I am very conscious he made some enemies earlier and - gasp - I don't even completely exclude that it actually might have been an accident.

Oh wow... talk about poking the Eagle with a stick!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

I think you could be on track with the Snowden connection. Keep digging!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by miner49r
To late for me, I have already said all the magic words. I don't even bother to try an be discreet anymore.

Late last night a gaggle of military choppers flew over low and slow.....(odd for this area). The only thing I could think of while laying in bed was oh s**t.

The U.S Military is not going to spend the money to fly multiple choppers just so they can look down at your house because you mentioned a few trigger words. I can assure you of that my friend.

.......paranoia strikes deep.........

Well, Let's not forget what the late Kurt Cobain of Nirvana once said........

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you."

Course, I don't believe that quote can be applied here, so no worries. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Thanks Sheoples, somehow I feel so much better...lol

I believe there was some satire there in those posts in response to This Article

The "....Paranoia strikes deep...." is a reference to Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth mentioned in the article.

But... there were choppers.. a bunch of them!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by miner49r

Oh I understand what is going on. I also question Hastings death but not sure what the truth is about it. My point is that they don't have enough man power, even with the computer programs because human beings have to eventually go over the data. It's impossible for them to investigate every single person that uses certain words or phrases.

Now, Should we be mad about what they are doing? Hell yeah we should, they are violating the United States Constitution, and this needs to be stopped. However, unless you're a danger to The State, there is no reason whatsoever to be paranoid about it. That's my point my friend.

Anyway, We could get into this discussion very deep and start talking about hacked eye phone cameras and web cams and then hell yeah again one should be paranoid because that is your private life inside your home that we are talking about, not reading millions of e-mails or text messages about pretty much absolutely nothing but day to day business and bull#.

We without a doubt are experiencing Orwellianism, and it's evolving faster than anyone could have possibly imagined. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the entire Michael Hasting non-event was carefully created to make people talk about the important "whistle blower" and follow the carefully choreographed soap-opera about his life, his hot wife etc.. meanwhile the entire thing is just a B.S. distraction, and the guy likely is connected to letter agencies.. that's just my take.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join