It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is snowden still alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I mean wouldn't he be declared an ememy combatant and droned by the DoD or cia?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah, lets drone a guy that currently resides in Russia. Very smart.
edit on 10-7-2013 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

He will probably be offed once everything dies down and people are focused on the Superbowl or something.

The American society today has an amazingly short attention span.

To do so now would only make them look more like bad guys than they already do.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Because if he was killed it would draw more attention to what he has done and more attention to the content of the leaks.

Imagine how people would receive the news that Snowden was killed by the US. It would be absolute proof for many that the government is crooked. Leaving him alive at least gives them a chance to just let this go away over time.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i,ll go with happy warrior on that plus the fact the guys international news so if he suddenly died from unknown circumstances then i think questions would be asked,hell stuff the unknow circumstances, if he died atall.

even america isn,t that dumb.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's extremely easy...

If he dies, a ton of info will be leaked.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Good point.

Makes a lot of sense presenting that way.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You can't be killed for this. He would first have to have a proper trial and he would probably be put in jail. He should hide in an embassy.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

he's a beautiful young man with intelligence and grace, and sad eyes.

I imagine there is some protection for him from Family overhead and it would be major karma to touch this man. He would be Christ.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion
You can't be killed for this. He would first have to have a proper trial and he would probably be put in jail. He should hide in an embassy.

This is sarcasm right?
It's the US government we're talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hmm…

This Snowden stuff could be (internal fights) between NSA and CIA…. Read this carefully ..!

jonrappoport.wordpress.com...

Whole affair oozes of what I said earlier; there is something much bigger behind the curtains. This is just smokescreen!

edit on 10-7-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Because he has no oil! Jeezee

Really though, the guy is like too "Newsie" right now. They want him alive to ask questions and such (any others like you etc...)

They'll keep tag teams on his every move you can bet.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyWarrior

Yeah, lets drone a guy that currently resides in Russia. Very smart.
edit on 10-7-2013 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

Yep
A drone attack on a Russian airport would likely be an act of war that would not have people siding with the US.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just wait a while he will have an accident

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.cbc.ca...

he's a beautiful young man with intelligence and grace, and sad eyes.

I imagine there is some protection for him from Family overhead and it would be major karma to touch this man. He would be Christ.

Some sympathy for that observation, but he is not Christ. You seem to make the money changers in the temple as a parallel, and it actually is a good one, except that Snowden is directly against what happened in his temple, a wronging against the ordinary people vis a vie Jesus, who's anger was against those who defiled a place of worship of a higher being. Alternatively, they are both naive.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When would Christ steal three usb thumb drives with information?
Wait when would Christ steal at all?
Would Christ sign a contract and break it wouldn't that be lying?

I sort of have to disagree with the comparison.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Enemy combatants are limited to the groups identified by the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force. One does not become an enemy combatant simply by being a conspiracy theorist culture hero. The fact that he is alive, as is pretty much every other major penetration from the last few decades, is convincing evidence that the US does not go around killing traitors (unlike some countries I could name).

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Enemy combatants are limited to the groups identified by the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force. One does not become an enemy combatant simply by being a conspiracy theorist culture hero. The fact that he is alive, as is pretty much every other major penetration from the last few decades, is convincing evidence that the US does not go around killing traitors (unlike some countries I could name).

I am not so sure if the U.S. wouldn't. There have been surprises, and some events that can not be fully explained, that has happen to others because it was order to happen by someone in the higher ups. Who knows what is truly going on these days with what the government actually does. We don't ... that was proven again actually just recently. American people just do not know anymore, we didn't even know about the CMU's when that was going on. How would we know if the United States doesn't kill traitors or create "accidents" in which the person dies.?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Anyone who wakes up, speaks up, tries to do the right thing, serves others, is CHRIST.

We are all called to walk that path.

In the dark gnostic path that the world's mismanagers walk, they're symbol for saying their Christ is put out in movies, in the symbols for the skull and crossbones themselves, however, they are NOT Christ, for their view of a sophisticated dualistic god that endorses evil doing is pure insanity. And the actual code for doing good works, giving, caring, seeing the world and especially this, overcoming your flaws, is all in the bible as metaphor, but it shows awakening on the Love frequency and overcoming reactions, anger, greed and doing good. This is really being Christed, going from son of man to son of God/Divine/Source, becoming Higher Self. Whereas doing the dark hat thing, awakening on the frequency of murder, slavery, etc, isn't good, nor is it safe, its not ARK and its not Family.

My view is this, if you are waking up, striving to try and help, reporting for duty to your own soul and God, Good Family, Positive ETs, all that is helping free people, and striving to overcome the flaws inside, then you are protected. The only way they could harm is if HS lets you win the golden ticket back home, and in a condition of striving to help others, you would win higher realms. But, 10/1 HS and Source won't let you off the hook and you're going to have to keep on running the race here.

So that is how I see this. Not every bad plan they have can be carried out, there is more than negatives watching over.

And bringing up all this stuff, well the elite/cartel and worlds mismanagers are extremely "religious" in their own form of dark hat "religion" and they believe in universal laws, many are bogus, they believe in their concepts, which is why the world is so horrible.

I'm toeing into their rule books and beliefs and the real Good overhead that they don't seem to realize is the true parents and adults overseeing the kindergarden students and taking note of all the bad kids bullying the kids, stealing their lunches and victimizing them.
edit on 10-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
My guess is that he has some bombshell information up his sleeve and he's made the U.S aware that he has it. Probably copied it and given it to someone he trusts so that if he happens to have an "accident", the information will be released. It's probably the most damaging info he has. Just a theory of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join