It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nuclear War is Moments away, prepare yourselves

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Update from the Original poster:

I ask anyone who knows someone from New York, to tell any New Yorker you can to tell people from there and any governments there or authorities to plan a Hurricane style evacuation of the city if we were to ever have issues in the Middle East with a Muslim nation or nations. From what I saw in this Dream, that's what happens, a conflict in the Middle East in the next several years goes terribly wrong, a Muslim nation or one of it's allies travels towards the USA, I could not tell what type of transport, and they hit New York City 3 times with Nuclear Missiles killing 6 million people. I don't think it was even expected either.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If anyone could Private Message me and assist me as I tell as many people especially Authority figures this, that would be great! I would also love email feedback on this.

Please Email, any questions, and any desire to help me spread this to people, this is amazing!

Contact me at:
[email protected]

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If anything nuclear will happen, it will be small scaled and probably faked as nuclear by TPTB and the MSM. Think of a scenario like we have all been able to see in the TV Series Jericho. it will be blamed on an enemy that didn't do anything, but meanwhile they will reorganize the United States.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

We've had the 'last change for NYC' based on a prediction before .... Here's a running thread from 2011.
Those Who Oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco
It's been years ...
That's not 'moments' ....

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Nuclear War is Moments away

I have an urgent question to the OP: Will this affect New Zealand? I want to go there on vacation and don't want this mess affecting my travel plans. I just need to unwind for a few weeks.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Please OP, its urgent. My flight goes soon, and I just want to ensure that I get the peace and quiet I need and not get bogged down by this whole nuclear holocaust thingy. So New Zealand...yay or nay?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Waaaaaait a minute....now I`m confused...this thread was made in July 2013, nearly a year ago ???!???? How is that possible if nuclear war is only "moments away"? What do you mean by moments? Minutes? Hours? Days at most?

Now I`m totally weirded out. Are you suggesting that this nuclear war already took place on some kind of parallel earth? If so, that would be great, because that would mean my vacation is undisturbed.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I wanted to get through to people that this Nuclear Attack is going to happen during the next Middle Eastern Conflict, things go very, very wrong for us. Here is an update, on my Nightmares.

-I sensed that these Muslim Nations as they were trying to take Iraq, they captured a US Encampment and executed every person in the encampment.

-I believe this whole thing starts from 1 of 2 scenarios, a big US, Israeli, and Nato Air Strike on Iran, thinking things were fine, they did not do much after, a short time afterward not for days at least, a Muslim Nation possibly Iran, travels toward the US and lands 3 Nuclear hits killing 6 Million people.
/
The other scenario was this, suddenly after a lot of problems, Iran launches an attack against Iraq, and they take US encampments and kill everyone in sight, then launched the 3 Nuclear hits against New York City.

-They are absolutely evil, and absolutely insane.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
-Call New York Hotline or Authorities, tell them that you had a nightmare of a future middle east conflict going wrong, as things go badly, a Muslim Nation travels to the USA and hits New York City with 3 Nuclear Missiles, it kills 6 million people, the US is greatly wounded, then the Muslims begin to invade Europe, and use every evil weapon imaginable against them, I could not tell what happened after this, but after 3 Nuclear hits the US was so wounded by this, I could not tell where Russia and China were in all of this, but they may have been helping, I don't know. Please warn New York Citizens to evacuate the city at the first sign of us ever losing a War or if we fight another Nuclear armed country, at any time we could get hit even when things seem fine, or if things seem uncertain as if power is out during a war, get out of the city! Also tell every Major US city to abandon the City if things go wrong for us in any future War, this is a message out of good will, please take this seriously! Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Don’t set other people’s house on fire if you want to keep yours safe. Do you think USIsrael can do whatever they want without paying the price..?

Not anymore, like I said on very first page on your post “”Why you hate the Muslims so much..?? Like I said at least billions of times in recent past, you want to stop their (invasion)? Then stop invading theirs! –“” then this laughable numbers of 6 million again..Do you have any connections with the holocaust ..? Or just love to say 6 millions..?
edit on 25-3-2014 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Souther Arabia

Where is that ?
And also, who are those Muslim Nations you're talking about, I'm curious.

And by the way, thanks for the detailed dream you had. I had a great laugh with my friends.... lol
Funny stuff right there. What's less comical is, do you really believe in your fabulation ?
edit on 25-3-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Please, someone be a partner of mine, please email me at [email protected], I need some people to help me with this, I have dropped off a note to an Air Force base, things went fine. I called the NYC Terror Hotline, and things went very well, when I tell it in person or on the phone it's much better, and I was taken very seriously. Please if you see any of my warning signs happen, leave the major city you live in.

Email or tell anyone you can the stuff listed below, thanks.

Terror Attack Nightmare, World War 3 Nightmare.

-Big Middle East Conflict Erupts in the future things go terribly wrong for the US and Nato.

-As we struggle in the Middle East, or after a big attack by the US and Nato, Muslims plan a Nuclear Strike against the US.

-Muslims travel towards the USA and land 3 Nuclear Weapon attacks against New York City, killing 6 Million, and wounding 20 Million.

3 NUCLEAR BOMBS HIT NEW YORK CITY, 6 MILLION PEOPLE ARE KILLED! IT IS THE WORST THING EVER!

-The USA is greatly wounded and I could not tell what happened to us after that, but what I could see was truly shocking!

-The Muslim Terrorist Armies threaten the whole world, they begin Conquest of the World in the most evil ways imaginable. They are reckless criminal devils who do not care about international laws.

-They invade Europe, and I saw them make it to Central Europe and I could not see what happened after that, they invade in Asia as well, they Nuclear Bomb and use every type of weapon against every Country they invade.

-Recommendation: Evacuate every major US City especially New York City if things go bad for us in a future war, or if we fight a Nuclear Armed Country or a Country who we suspect may have Nuclear Weapons.

EVACUATE EVERY MAJOR US CITY IF THINGS GO WRONG IN ANY FUTURE WAR, NUCLEAR MISSILES COULD BE USED AGAINST US!

If you live in a major city, First sign of danger, leave the city! If you sense things going wrong in any war in the future.

edit on 30-3-2014 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Like I said in my last post, I told the New York City Terror Hotline about this, everything went well, if you tell it just right you could potentially help New York out.

Please anyone who is reading this, tell any Terror Hotline to evacuate major cities and to get yourself and your family out of major cities if we ever get into a war in the future with a very powerful enemy, or if things seem shaky to you, you don't like what you see is happening in the future war, GET OUT OF THE MAJOR CITY YOU LIVE IN, especially the United States.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

zomg lazers pew pew everywhere!!!! ahhhhh were all gona dies rite nao!!!!¡¡¡¡

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
When is the last time you had a vivid dream, and came out of it with specific details such as this. I don't mean just details, but specific, cognitive, details that would be hard enough to remember in a conference room, let alone a dream.

As far as I can tell, no person on this planet ever relayed such dream detail, and had it even remotely come true.
So I will go on the demonstrated retention rate of most dreams, and call super bunko BS on this. As in others, ... something to rile up the masses with a sinister purpose, of which , we can only imagine the level of internal insanity it takes to purposefully dump this on people that can think clearly, but are indeed troubled by our times. Shame.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

johncarter

There are many "fourteen-year olds" with extreme anxiety disorders on this forum, having a difficult time dealing with the world around them.

You seem to be one of these teens, if not in body, at least in mind.
edit on 11-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

I agree fully.

If these are the things you see when you close your eye's get some help and talk to someone.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Um, first of all calm down.

2) Remember the following rule: Before you wreck yourself, check yourself.

3) If you are watching a lot of movies where a city gets nuked: STOP WATCHING THEM!

4) If every time you close your eyes and you see a diseaster: STOP WATCHING DISEASTER MOVIES, SHOWS, AND PROPEGANDA!

5) Think before you act.

Now that we have established this consider this: There is only 1 country in the Islamic world that has know nuclear weapons and that country is not engaged in any hostilities towards the USA at this time frame. None of the other Islamic countries have to anyone's knowledge any sort of nuclear weapons of any sort. Nor do they have the capacity to launch a nuclear strike as you suggest.

Launching a strike like that requires planning, a lot of planning, and a skill set that is of a high degree. A nuke is not like a normal explosive, for it to be devastating, it requires some technical skills and know how to use effectively. And then there is the matter of targets. If they were going to launch an attack at the USA, what would make more of a target, New York, where they would upset the rest of the world, or say a military target, which would have more of a strategic value, like say a naval base or even DC during the week, when Congress is in session. That would make much better sense than attacking a city.

But there is one small tiny detail that is ignored here, if the oil rich countries, like Saudi Arabia were to launch an attack on a country, do you honestly think that they would attack their best customer, and risk loosing out on billions and trillions of dollars, along with technical know how and innovations that they reap from being an oil supplier?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
-Call New York Hotline or Authorities, tell them about,

Nightmare/ Future Mid East Conflict / Big Bombing by Nato / Muslim Nations and allies retaliate with Nuclear hits against New York City, 6 Million killed from Nuclear Bombing / No one saw it coming, it did not happen exactly after the big Nato bombing / Muslim Nations and their allies begin fighting Nato and the USA / World War 3 / Warn Europe that if you see these things happen, they will attack you as well, tell New York City to evacuate if we get into a War with a Nuclear Armed Country, or a Muslim Country, even that Muslim Country could get a Nuke in it's hands, and that's what I think happened.

I called the Terror Hotline guys, and when I told it on the phone it was taken seriously, which means telling people online doesn't work right, or at least it's not as believable. Please someone send me an email if they want to join me in trying to prevent catastrophe!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join