It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nuclear War is Moments away, prepare yourselves

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A Nuclear War is coming soon a vision from a Spirit:

I have been spoken to by a Spirit from the life after this one, these are some of the visions the spirit gave me. Let me first say that I' am not a Christian or any denomination of that religion, not a Muslim, or any Abrahamic Religion.

-Israel attacks Iran, USA pulls out of the conflict
-USA is hit by multiple Nuclear weapons from bombers from Southern Arabia, New York City is hit, because of radar or defense error. Up to 6 Million in the New York City Area are killed.
-The Extremist Muslims as well as it's allies begin an Invasion of Europe
-Europe is devasted by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiation Warfare.
-Asia is invaded
-North America is invaded
-Africa is invaded
-No matter if you surrender you will rather you died, no choice but to fight back
-They will spade the women, plunder your towns, and kill any who disobeys. You will wish you had died anyways.
-Billions are killed
-Arm yourself and your towns
-None of the Abrahamic Religions are 100% Fact
-I could not tell who won this War.

-Israel and Iran will go to War, during this time the USA will pull out of the conflict. During this process, bombers from Souther Arabia will be leaving with Nuclear Weapons, they will then strike New York City multiple times. I saw a news channel in my vision head with the typical cable news banner and it said "6 Million Killed in New York City Nuclear Attack". These bombs I believe were delivered from these Extremist Muslim forces.

-Shortly after all this Israel is captured by these Extremist Muslim forces. These Muslim forces commit the most outrageous acts ever seen. They begin an invasion of Europe, they are very dominant, taking Country after Country. They use extremely evil strategies. If you surrender to them, they will make your life absolute hell, you would rather wished you died. The Extremist will use the people who surrender as bait to convince the enemy to surrender. My suggestion to these people is to fight back and out think this man, do not hold back using your weapons to defeat this man. Peace is needed, but sometimes it may require you to fight back.

-I saw this vision of Europe, they are attacked by Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and small arms fire. It is the most barbaric and brutal thing you will ever see. These Extremist Muslims will stop at nothing to torment, terrorize, and destroy anyone who does not believe in what they believe in. They are complete cowards, you do not have to worship any of the Abrahamic Religions they are all wrong. These religions hide lies and are trying to fool you, be as good a person as you can be and if you do not commit any truely evil act you will get heaven, if not you will be jailed for a very long time in the life after. Live your life as best you can.

-I could not tell who won this War.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

are you sure it wasn't just a floater? they can be a right pain in this ass when trying to get a clear picture.

cloudedBox

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That sounds completely horrible! I sincerely hope your vision goes the way of all the other visions I've seen on ATS- unrealized!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Your vision doesn't take into account our fleet of nuclear submarines. The moment a launch is detected towards the US, the boat captains will fire their own nukes, each capable of destroying several large cities. WWIII will not be as long as you prophesied, I'm afraid.

The world will become uninhabitable rather quickly, and their will be no winners.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Frankie Says

all I can say is
I hope your wrong

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
During this process, bombers from Souther Arabia will be leaving with Nuclear Weapons, they will then strike New York City multiple times.

You had me until this sentence.

Nice try.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by xGunthrux
During this process, bombers from Souther Arabia will be leaving with Nuclear Weapons, they will then strike New York City multiple times.

You had me until this sentence.

Nice try.

i see your point
what would be the need
to nuke any city more than once...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Moments away huh? Has it started yet?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That nuke from the Southern Arabian Air Forces... was it flown in on one of these??

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ahm, I dont think the Arab nations have the man power or the political climate to bond as a union.
Never mind the military resources to over throw Europe never mind Israel

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
There is no real winner in war. An average Nuke can kill 250,000+ people depending on the place. So it would take quite a few bombs to kill billions.There is about 7 billion people in the world. This spirit could just be pulling your leg they have been known to f*ck with people at times. But I don't believe this is going to happen. Cool story tho bro.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Now that we know it can not happen anymore. Thx spirit.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It begs the question, who is running heaven?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

and just in case

*funbox arranges the various tubes and recepticals , carefully putting the royal feta into the tube , he presses the button marked fisherpricejnrgo button, and the button marked clone*

behold , Charles the impalor... does anyone have 23000 pointy sticks ?

waybackinthepastBox
edit on 10-7-2013 by funbox because: a dark wind from next door

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Can you elaborate on the spirit that gave you this vision?
Although what you suggest is almost impossible,
it would take some serious surprise tactics to pull something like that off.
And I don't think there are enough radicals in the middle east to do this.
I am more curious about the spirit that you were in contact with,
because it must of scared the daylights out of you to receive such a vision.
Something showing you this kind of information would be out to scare you for some reason.

After reading some of your other threads, I really wonder what you have been into the last few years.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Maybe you are really shown this, and in if thats the case I'm sorry, because people are just people and if you are shown something you'd only want to share it if it was so real as to alert you to the possibility even of such a thing.

However, thoughts and programming are real, if there is enough charge or emotion to get under the hood into the subconscious, if someone vividly pictures things, in large numbers, there is potential for some events, to occur.

I see the media, many movies, songs, as spells and actual draw in their versions, they are bidding for numbers yearning for their outcome, their favorite concept. Trying to shape the world.

So....not a good "code the matrix" plot there, didn't like it, don't endorse, will not envision it. Wonder who gave that info?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
China....That's about the only threat ATM.....
Maybe when the natural resources run out in about 40/50 years we will see a all out, troops on the ground WW3.

I mean, what's the point invading a country for it's resources when that land is uninhabitable because of Radiation from a Nuclear War..

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Bombers from south of Arabia? It is Yemen and they don’t have economy/manpower/military or technology for these mischiefs you describe and more south is Indian Ocean….
Then you add more funny things..

- Asia is invaded … by what.? It’s already invaded by Asians.
- Africa is invaded… same as above.. but by Africans.

Why you hate the Muslims so much..?? Like I said at least billions of times in recent past, you want to stop their (invasion)? Then stop invading theirs!

edit on 10-7-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This thread is repeating information from the posters other threads.

Why start a new thread just to repeat what you have already said?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bring it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join