It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Headline News

page: 1

join
share:
Axl

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Atleast there's some proof the government is trying to cover-up something.......i'm confused about the second article though........

While CNN was filming the final segment of a review of the book �Painful Questions; An Analysis of the September 11th Attack�, a group of FBI agents burst into the room, confiscated the video, and locked it up in the Suppressed News Vault at FBI headquarters.

The CNN report, Painful Expos�, now resides with Carl Cameron investigations; security camera tapes that show whatever hit the Pentagon during the September 11th attack; the original, unedited Zapruder film of the JFK killing; and other news events the US Government doesn't want us to know about.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Conspiracy Parties

[edit on 9-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Ummmm.

Did you read all the way to the bottom?

... I want to let you know that this web page is only for amusement....

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axl
Atleast there's some proof the government is trying to cover-up something.......i'm confused about the second article though........

Conspiracy Parties

The disclaimer at the bottom stated that it was for ammusment, but also that the first story had some truth; namely that there was a suppression in a story and that video was confiscated. They eluded that the second was completly written for humor purposes.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Ummmm.

Did you read all the way to the bottom?

... I want to let you know that this web page is only for amusement....

BAH! you just beat me...grrrr.

Axl

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
uuummmm....

Did you read all the way to the bottom???

.....the FBI really did confiscate security video of both the 9-11 attack and the Oklahoma City bombing.....

btw...although the websites is only for amusement....doesn't mean that the news is not true......

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Axl
btw...although the websites is only for amusement....doesn't mean that the news is not true......

No, it doesn't. However, anyone actually willing to tell you the truth would have no reason to mix it with fiction.

The website seems to be intended more for the amusement of its owner than its visitors.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by Axl

No, it doesn't. However, anyone actually willing to tell you the truth would have no reason to mix it with fiction.

The website seems to be intended more for the amusement of its owner than its visitors.

i thought that was the goal of disinformation, allow news and stories out that contain half truths so that they are deniable

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow, the "supressed news vault" I wonder if the author came up with that all by himself? And if the FBI wanted to supress, why put it in a vault, why not toss the tape in a fire, or a lake?? Nope, they put it in a vault, so tom cruise can repell from the ceiling and get it all out. ENTERTAINMENT PEOPLE.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have all the same data on my site as well. We propagate it to as many servers as we possibly can; and keep distributing back-up copies in case of problems by hackers.

My case and issue is that I'm disgusted and fed up with official Gummint LIES, deception, tricks, half-truths, secrecy and waste.

So, I put up whatever I can find that comes to me out of the public domain, that shows up the lies. We have to do this. We have to show those elitist predators 1) that we're not afraid of their lies; and 2) that these lies must be exposed for all the world to see.

And if the FBI is after people for publishing what is True, may God bless them and have mercy on their souls too. They'll need Mercy.

new topics

top topics

join