It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsarnaev pleads not guilty as Boston Marathon bombing survivors watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your link to the '30 page thread' is not working for me, so I can't see for myself whether your claims of 'pulling apart' the seemingly staged attack and staged victims, have any validity.

While I wouldn't go so far as to say that there were no injuries whatsoever, I doubt any deaths occurred at the "bomb" sites, and I doubt anybody lost limbs in the apparently simulated "explosions".

Don't know if David McGowan's "Special Report on the Boston Marathon: The Curious Case of the Man Who Could Only Sit Down, Part 1 (May 7, 2013)" was included in your 'pulling apart" thread or not, but for those who haven't, I recommend giving all, as of now, 14 parts with accompanying photos, a read and decide for yourself how the photographic record correlates with the stories told by officials and "responders".

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
edit on 11-7-2013 by WashingtonDeathCult because: added link to McGowan's site

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonDeathCult

Your link to the '30 page thread' is not working for me, so I can't see for myself whether your claims of 'pulling apart' the seemingly staged attack and staged victims, have any validity.

It's in the RATS forum, you have to be a member for a certain amount of time before you can post in it. This keeps out the YT personalities from coming in and defacing our forum trying to hype their latest YT project.

It's kind of like the "Adults table" at a party, no kiddies allowed.

Here is one you can view I think, staged pictures theory busted.
edit on 11-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Djokar Tsarnev not guilty by reason of government conspiracy to create a scenario to allow testing of martial law in a suburban setting, and communication control. Several videos of bombing with race monitors missing from buildings shows prefabrication of footage. Older Tsarnev brother wife's family linked to Skull and Bones society and CIA. The Craft on scene along with actor from American Sniper movie just happens to be in town showing Hollywood influence. Boston globe photo showing reflection in blown out windows. Finish line 666 Boylston st down the road from a Masonic lodge and a hotel with a checker board balcony in case you didn't get the message. The former Boston EMS Chief now works at FEMA and he is the creator of the Tale of Two cities scenario of running bombing drills during the marathon.

Something else interesting is the series Falling Skies set in Boston in the beginning in the first episode Tom "Mason" decides to grab the book Tale of Two Cities rather then 10,000 Leagues under the sea. Presumably saying that there was more to be done before blowing a Dam.

James Holmes not guilty by reason of mind control manipulation to achieve silence of father on Libor scandal and to initiate gun control measures. I could do the same to anyone if you gave me access to a GWEN tower and the right psychoactive drug that was most likely gave to him for sleep or depression by his "psychiatrist". Lil Wayne video showing skeletons in movie theater as the warning of operation by the hidden hand. Other hidden warnings in movies I will not detail.

All the world is a stage, These individuals are being forced into their parts.

edit on 12-7-2013 by XGodofWar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

Originally posted by ObservingYou
I want to hear his defense.

Wouldn't be surprised if they 'sedated' him like they did with James Holmes.

James Holmes was/is mentally ill also unstable and that is not the case with Tsarnaev, i doubt they would do that.

WHAT? How do you know he was/is mentally ill? have you questioned him? Are you a psychiatrist to make that determination?

It seems that even ATS'ers are prone to being subliminally bought off by the MSM.

This in and of itself creates a whole new paradigm threads upon threads could be written.

You seem to think that this man is guilty James Holmes is guilty of what he is accused of when in reality in the US we are innocent until proven guilty.

When did we become the Country of Mob mentality where mob rule and general consensus dictates what happens in a case? What happened to presenting the facts and deciding the truth from the actual physical evidence?

It seems that even the ATS'ers are sheeple and need to wake up Think about it!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I am actually surprised he lived through going to the hospital.
I think he was a patsy and if you listen to the video you can hear him screaming, "we didn't do it" Then the only person that might have been able to help in the case was shot by the pigs in "Self Defense" Waaaay to many errors on this false flag. Too many cameras rolling and too much media screw ups. Just saying this sounds like another day of Big Brother sitting back like oooh crap we messed this one up. Better clean up the mess.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonDeathCult
reply to post by boncho

...Don't know if David McGowan's "Special Report on the Boston Marathon: The Curious Case of the Man Who Could Only Sit Down, Part 1 (May 7, 2013)" was included in your 'pulling apart" thread or not, but for those who haven't, I recommend giving all, as of now, 14 parts with accompanying photos, a read and decide for yourself how the photographic record correlates with the stories told by officials and "responders".

Thanks for the tip...
I attempted to access the referenced expose (pronounced - ex-po-say) and was met with "Timeout".
Went to Google...found many links and references to the same site/page...and met with the same.
Odd timing for them to start having server/connection issues...
May try again, later - but, that's pretty frustrating.

ETA: Tried more links after posting the above...and was finally able to get to the page/s.
Thanks.
edit on 7/12/2013 by WanDash because: The World Turns

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
The truth is there is so many things that are not even going to be looked at during this trial that it wont even be a fail trial.
-ok
I feel this kid was setup to sell something illegal and once stuff hit the fan he started running. With his backpack on.
ok
Even some of his friends said he wouldn't of been caught with something like that, but he would of been caught with something illegal.
-so hw would have got away?
The fact he left with his backpack on. The fact there was other individuals there wearing the seal hats or w/e. The fact they had backpacks up until the bombing.
-are you using youtube as his defence?
i downloaded flashpoint from youtube and got a wonder years episode for episode 8
The family guy episode with the same exact event (Don't tell me it's not true. I have the episode saved).
-so seth mcfarlane, who dodged 11/9 only by a hangover is told years in advance by whoever set this up to put this in an episode? logic please
The Illuminati card game (Of course these and the family guy wouldn't be brought up in a trial).
wisden had a card game, po9kemon, your point?
The fact there is a picture of this kid coming out of the boat, but the next ones are him getting a Tracheotomy?
-he was shot in the boat.
The fact the boat had blood on it, like he got shot.
-he was shot in the boat
The fact he was unarmed, the fact they wont show the video of him and his brother in the gun fight but there are witnesses who say the cops ran him over.
-where are these witnesses? they can stand for his defence
Man there are so many FACTS, things that are actually non debatable.
-explain please
I bet though, Actually I predict none of this comes up. Why? Because it's factual and not debatable.
-if i was his lawyer no i would not base his defense around family guy, youtube and hearsay, plead not guilty then claim mentally brainwashed by cult/religion
These are things that are on the kids side and would make the jury question the police and establishment.
again explain.
Which would be in favor of him.
you leave pauses, explain.
Which obviously they don't want.

family guy?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
The truth is there is so many things that are not even going to be looked at during this trial that it wont even be a fail trial.

I feel this kid was setup to sell something illegal and once stuff hit the fan he started running. With his backpack on.

Even some of his friends said he wouldn't of been caught with something like that, but he would of been caught with something illegal.

The fact he left with his backpack on. The fact there was other individuals there wearing the seal hats or w/e. The fact they had backpacks up until the bombing.

The family guy episode with the same exact event (Don't tell me it's not true. I have the episode saved).

The Illuminati card game (Of course these and the family guy wouldn't be brought up in a trial).

The fact there is a picture of this kid coming out of the boat, but the next ones are him getting a Tracheotomy?

The fact the boat had blood on it, like he got shot.

The fact he was unarmed, the fact they wont show the video of him and his brother in the gun fight but there are witnesses who say the cops ran him over.

Man there are so many FACTS, things that are actually non debatable.

I bet though, Actually I predict none of this comes up. Why? Because it's factual and not debatable.

These are things that are on the kids side and would make the jury question the police and establishment.

Which would be in favor of him.

Which obviously they don't want.

I wonder how anyone can have a fair trial when there are so many corrupt authorities willing to lie for a payday!
Especially with power corrupting and morals lacking in todays society! Is it any wonder no one wants to take a stand against the corrupt reins of power! I fear none may see a democracy at any time in the coming future!

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This guy was likely not even the same person who was shot.. everybody who has watched him in the court room says he's acting weird.. his old wresting friend says it isn't the same guy - We are all relying on courtroom reporter hearsay.. this is a joke.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonDeathCult
reply to post by boncho

...Don't know if David McGowan's "Special Report on the Boston Marathon: The Curious Case of the Man Who Could Only Sit Down, Part 1 (May 7, 2013)" was included in your 'pulling apart" thread or not, but for those who haven't, I recommend giving all, as of now, 14 parts with accompanying photos, a read and decide for yourself how the photographic record correlates with the stories told by officials and "responders".

Sorry it took so long...but...you know, gotta keep feeding the kitty.
So - I read the "...Curious Case of the Man Who Could Only Sit Down..." ...and was impressed.
Whether his interpretation/s of the photos, events, accounts and reports are correct (in part, or en toto) or not...I thought he did an excellent job of highlighting some questions that honest minds should consider.
An interesting aside --- If he was right - he's absolutely hilarious (in addition to being a good writer)... But if he's wrong - he's a putz (insensitive, crass, etc...).
That - I find odd.
Thanks for directing me to more to think about...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No matter what you believe, there were a LOT of fishy things going on that day, that don't jive well with the official line.... I can't make the leap of a false flag operation, but there are a lot of really important questionable things that went down....

First, there is the unofficial, unannounced exercise by unnamed though obviously professional military personnel. What they heck were they doing there (especially with lain down backpacks, as caught in some pics)?

Then, there is the issue with the Saudi person of interest who was whisked away home (with official interdiction by both the Saudi Foreign Minister and our own top officials). A little bit of deja vu, no?

Two people does not a terror cell make, so where are the co-conspiritors?

Then, there is the whole shut-down of the town, and the obvious Constitutional questions raised. If a test, we failed....miserably.

Whether the kid and his brother did it, and did it alone, or were part of others, this whole mess stinks to high heaven, and likely always will.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

You're welcome...and I definitely recommend all the other articles and series McGowan's written about.

The site is not the prettiest, nor the most organized, but I think it contains the most thoughtful analyses anywhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join