It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Snowflakes are created

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Actually sound, or more specifically subsonic and hypersonic frequencies play a bigger role than is commonly credited. There is a reason we use radio telescopes after all. And planets do resonate frequencies in the radio spectrum. In fact the fist radio telescope had a repeated hiss every 23 hours and 56 minutes as the Earth made its daily rotation and the antenna aligned with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy which was in the constellation of Sagittarius.Saturn and Jupiter have been recorded as well as sounds of Aurora here on Earth and should be a youtube search away.

While it warrants study, it is a possible theory that resonance (both natural and man made) may have some influence on the formation of ice crystals that make up snowflakes. Especially given the delicate structure being formed. Also consider that naturally magnetic loadstones have been found that do not align to the current magnetic poles proving that the poles have moved and even flipped in the past.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

nope.. ur nitpicking. notice i spoke of various frequencies affecting formation at different stages of growth.

e.g. one tiny droplet of water may have just begun freezing under a certain frequency. and as the ice crystalizes (this is what you described only without saying what is the variable that attributes for the different complex patterns) it grows along the vibrational structure attributed to the frequency. this creates the center. as the droplet falls thru our atmosphere it comes into contact with other moisture which joins it's structure, and this can crystallize under in various patterns if the frequency it is subject to changes as the snowflake collects other moisture and grows.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Here is another explanation from a chemist with a Ph.D.:

Why are snowflakes symmetrical (same on all sides)?

First, not all snowflakes are the same on all sides. Uneven temperatures, presence of dirt, and other factors may cause a snowflake to be lop-sided. Yet it is true that many snowflakes are symmetrical and intricate. This is because a snowflake's shape reflects the internal order of the water molecules. Water molecules in the solid state, such as in ice and snow, form weak bonds (called hydrogen bonds) with one another. These ordered arrangements result in the symmetrical, hexagonal shape of the snowflake. During crystallization, the water molecules align themselves to maximize attractive forces and minimize repulsive forces. Consequently, water molecules arrange themselves in predetermined spaces and in a specific arrangement. Water molecules simply arrange themselves to fit the spaces and maintain symmetry.

It has nothing to do with what you are claiming. These are from actual scientists with labs, not made up in their heads which as far as I know is not science at all, but imagination. While your imagination is great, you lack the science to back up any of what you state.

The way I can prove you wrong is because this is the way snowflakes are formed and if what you suggest is happening is actually occurring then each individual snowflake would have to have the same vibrational influence throughout the entirety of its formation, essentially locking on to it until it is completed.
edit on 7/23/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

some snowflakes can be created in this way, becoming both frozen and accumulating enough water to complete the snowflake whilst subject to the same frequency. but as i described above. once the droplet in a cloud becomes frozen it then has more weight and detaches from the cloud and keeps collecting moisture as it falls and may pass through multiple frequencies on it's way to the ground.

it is also possible that a frequency blasting thru a location in a cloud can cause multiple droplets of water to combine whilst following the vibrational grid pattern associated with that frequency whilst still in the cloud and become frozen in the shape of a snowflake. these must be very very high frequencies, well past 20Khz to produce such complex shapes. as well as compounded complex patterns from those subject to multiple frequencies at the different stages of development.
edit on 23-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
u can consider it my gift to science. any scientist with the necessary equipment can take this and make it proven and have the discovery adhered to the theory currently defined in their name. unless of course i complete the experiment first and noone with an incling and the equipment takes to do the test. this is my disadvantage.. access to a lab with the necessary equipment.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
observe how frequency can alter the shape of a droplet and make it flat:

now observe how these water droplets grow as water is added

now apply cymatics to a flattened drop of water and observe the snowflake/iceflake form in the shape of the associated frequency as it freezes. if u keep freezing it and adding more water it will grow radially and freeze within the grid associated with the particular cymatics frequency.

im sure u can see it now.. see? easy

i almost forgot this too

edit on 23-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
finally.. here are the 'fractals' u were speaking of earlier. here we see who is truly responsible for fractal development and progression. sound!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a juicy little tidbit surfaces in support... full support of my hypothesis. and this is hardly a diamond. it still needs some refining to be transformed from a lump of coal.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

filledcup

as for the lab, well it is my imagination i use for a lab to conduct the experiments. im more than pretty sure it will work just as ive described. but i dont have access to a physical lab with the required equipment at the moment.

I mean this with the utmost respect, but that is not an appropriate method for figuring things out. Your imagination is a great tool that can lead you in new directions, but those directions have to be tested in the real world, not your imagination.

I don't understand how you can be "more than pretty sure" something will work simply because you see it in your imagination. I can imagine that if I combine peanut butter with charcoal I will make gold, that doesn't mean it's true, and again with the utmost respect, it seems very arrogant to assume things work a certain way simply because you imagined it.

It would seem more honest to present this idea as a question up for debate and discussion, not a statement on how something works based on literally imaginary authority.

Just to be clear I'm not attacking you, or the idea. I find it very interesting and would love to see someone carry out a legitimate experiment. But I think the way you presented your idea as a near factual phenomenon backed up only by your imagination will invite a lot of people to go against you. Expectations are a lot higher here in the science forum compared to the gray area, or the metaphysics forum.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

filledcup
let me also add this quote for a focal point:

While Scudder and his team at the University of Iowa are unsure of the true purpose of the portals, they have observed charged particles flowing through them. These particles are believed to cause electro-magnetic phenomemon in the Earth’s atmosphere.

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

is this not the same thing i said in my first post which science is now coming to know with expensive equipment?

my understanding of existence can help to catapult science in any avenue of study. and yes ive pretty much studied them all. some more in depth than others. again unfortunately, i give credit to this understanding to a Supreme Creator who has provided me the faculty to do so.

our magnetosphere is splitting or filtering the solar winds into energy in the form of light, and vibration in the form of frequency/sound. these 2 together create electromagnetism. it is almost like they studied my post to publish this.
edit on 11-7-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

I am honestly not trying to be offensive or anything, but this post (as well as some others of yours) indicate an extremely inflated ego. If you truly believe you have a profound understanding of existence that is unmatched by scientists, you should consider getting into a field of work and/or study where you can put your knowledge and understanding to good use. I'm not going to say you're wrong, but I will say you have no evidence you are correct, yet you seem to believe your imagination and mind is so vastly superior you are able to find the truth without actually doing anything.

Please don't take this as an attack, I humbly ask that you re-read your posts and think of how they come off to others. You may very well be a highly intelligent person capable of figuring things out in your head without having to do any research or experimentation, but even if that is the case, you still need to provide actual evidence of your claims. Or at least present them as a possibility you have been considering, compared to a known fact that you claim is the truth. I've starred your posts to let you know I'm saying this in a friendly way, not an aggressive attacking way. The subject is incredibly interesting and deserving of more research and attention, but it harms the subject to propose your incredible mental superiority over scientists who actually conduct tests and experiments to prove their ideas.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

filledcup
once the droplet in a cloud becomes frozen it then has more weight and detaches from the cloud and keeps collecting moisture as it falls and may pass through multiple frequencies on it's way to the ground.

The freezing of a water droplet does not increase its weight. If you want to get technical, it would actually be lighter relatively speaking, as it would become less dense than it was as a water droplet.

You propose that frequency is a factor in the forming of snowflakes. It's an interesting idea, but one which you have provided no evidence for. Just because it makes sense in your head, doesn't mean that has to be what's happening in the physical world. Once again proclaiming things as facts, which are only supported by your imagination in not an acceptable form of discussion in the science forum. If you want to use scientific jargon to support your idea, you need to actually use that science to come to a conclusion, not your imagination.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

filledcup
u can consider it my gift to science. any scientist with the necessary equipment can take this and make it proven and have the discovery adhered to the theory currently defined in their name. unless of course i complete the experiment first and noone with an incling and the equipment takes to do the test. this is my disadvantage.. access to a lab with the necessary equipment.

I think your disadvantage is your approach. Your idea isn't exactly a profound one, it's a very simple experiment to conduct. There are likely people here on ATS with the equipment required to perform such an experiment, perhaps a thread asking for help from fellow ATS members would be helpful in proving your idea?

The approach of "I'm right, now science needs to prove it" isn't going to get you anywhere. You should look at the evidence and facts to come up with a conclusion, not come up with a conclusion, and then look for facts that support it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

filledcup

now apply cymatics to a flattened drop of water and observe the snowflake/iceflake form in the shape of the associated frequency as it freezes. if u keep freezing it and adding more water it will grow radially and freeze within the grid associated with the particular cymatics frequency.

im sure u can see it now.. see? easy

If you take a water droplet, and blow on it, you will change its shape. That's the same concept being shown in those videos. Sound is simply waves in the air. The level of sound used in those videos is incredibly high compared to anything that a water droplet in a cloud would experience. Since sound is simply waves in the air, it's effect is the same as wind. The movement of air in the atmosphere will effect the shape of a water droplet far more than the relatively weak vibrations of high frequency sound waves.

If you put a speaker in front of a water droplet, and play a sound while you are also blowing on that water droplet, your blowing will overcome the effect of the speaker. The wind in the atmosphere would do the same thing and overcome any minute vibration from sound.

Additionally, if this phenomenon was actually happening, a plane in the air would be able to detect all these high frequency sound waves. The clouds would be full of high pitched sound, something that would already have been known and presented a long time ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join