It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School holidays started in your part of the world??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I was thinking about putting this in the Rant forum but i thought that maybe my subtle question would be enough and that fellow ATSers will understand what i am getting at

So, tell me, have the school holidays also started in your part of the world?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just about to start in the UK...
No doubt ATS will be jammed up with crazier than usual claptrap for the next couple of months.

Oh yeah-and more trolls of course.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Started may 23 and they will go back in the beginning of August.

It's been so hot lately here and we have friends with pools...but they always seem to be busy!

When are your holidays?

Peace and love
-nat
Tiny add as to where I am- u s of a and I'm near Graceland
hah.
edit on 10-7-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by Rodinus

Started may 23 and they will go back in the beginning of August.

It's been so hot lately here and we have friends with pools...but they always seem to be busy!

When are your holidays?

Peace and love
-nat

School hols for the siblings have already started and too hot ouside (can't even swim as our dogs have punctured the liner of the swimming pool!!!) so the last remaining teenage sibling spends all day on his computer until we get it fixed!!!

My proper hols start end of July beginning of August (the week that Mr and Mrs Cody are coming over to play
)

Respectuous hugs to you Nat

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Our schools are typically out around the first week of June, with students going back in late August. (US, southeast).

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

School let out for summer break toward the end of May and resumes around mid-August here. Have had to be on alert for bicyclers and skate boarders, but the morning and afternoon traffic influx is much reduced so it's a fair trade.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
23rd July over here Rod

I can't wait, all the little buggers running around swearing and trying to get free cigarettes out of me.

Then running around until all hours because their parents are partying, or drugged up, or drunk.

Yeah really I can't wait.

Cody

edit on 10/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Then running around until all hours because their parents are partying, or drugged up, or drunk.

Haha, you mean like what my sibling is going to be doing when you come over

By the way Cody, you know you asked me to find a couple of Ukranian pole dancers?... well i managed to hire a couple so here is a teaser pic for you :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Pic added

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
My daughter has been out since June 21st. Goes back the second week of Sept. Seems like forever. Upstate NY, btw.
edit on 7/10/13 by Magnivea because: WTH is a secont?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Our schools are typically out around the first week of June, with students going back in late August. (US, southeast).

Looks like you are going to be a busy man Gazrok for a couple of months?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

School let out for summer break toward the end of May and resumes around mid-August here. Have had to be on alert for bicyclers and skate boarders, but the morning and afternoon traffic influx is much reduced so it's a fair trade.

Just throw a couple of your famous rolling pins around on the sidewalk and road... that will slow those cyclists and skateboarders down a little, giving you enough time to hobble over to them and smack them on the head with your handbbag my dear

Kindest respects and hugs

Rodinus

Ps. i was going to say Zimmerframe instead of handbag, but i have too much respect for you

edit on 10-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Nah, my stepkids are grown....though just moved back in (18 and 19). They did both just get jobs, so that's cool.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Chasing them with the rolling pin would be too tiring- there are too many of the little buggers! Why waste all of that energy when a well placed ball bearing fired from a slingshot will produce the same effect?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Sorry i may have mistyped, what i meant was busy on ATS now that the school holidays have arrived

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Canada(high school) starts about last week of June to first week of September.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Chasing them with the rolling pin would be too tiring- there are too many of the little buggers! Why waste all of that energy when a well placed ball bearing fired from a slingshot will produce the same effect?

Ouch...

I spot sadistic tendancies Littled!

I would just set the dogs on em!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Just looking at some of the kind replies so far, wouldn't it be good to evaluate and count over the next couple of months how many new "members" will log on to ATS and how many get banned?

I was only a lurker here last Summer so didn't really pay attention.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 10-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Another 2 weeks then they are off for 6 weeks. My sons not to bad though, But some of his friends are real noisy and girls!! So im usually on my own with him and a house full after work. Im just working on setting traps for them now. This summer i will be prepared!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Another 2 weeks then they are off for 6 weeks. My sons not to bad though, But some of his friends are real noisy and girls!! So im usually on my own with him and a house full after work. Im just working on setting traps for them now. This summer i will be prepared!!!!

Don't forget the fishing wire drawn across the top step on your flight of stairs at ankle height!

Works wonders

And of course the famous Tabasco in the Malibu bottle stunt...

Why not a nice old corny summer holiday song to get you all into the modd of things hey :

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

edit on 10-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Crap song added

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
And here is the other Summer holiday version :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>