It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in China...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I don't normally post these kind of threads but thought I would throw these out there just incase anything did come to pass.

I had three vivid dreams last night. I woke up at 5am and could remember them all but after going back to sleep and waking up again later, I can only remember one vividly and bits of the others.

Relating to the other two, please take the following key words/names

- Jason
- Mason
- Syria

Although it is obvious that something WILL happen in Syria with current events, my dream had, I think, some significance not related to the violence. I wish I could remember more as I can remember being creeped out by them.

The other dream was this... and bear with me.

It started with me lying on an open top bus having a chat with Sara Cox (a Radio 1 DJ in the UK). That part was nice as it wasn't a radio interview, just a friendly chat. I don't think it will be relevant but it led on to us talking about the Olympics and something about Rita Ora. Anyway, then it got weird as it went on to me watching live coverage of the 'Beauty Oscars' in China in a room somewhere with my wife. It was in some way related to the Olympics (Beijing?) where a presenter was sitting behind a desk in front of a screen. An Earthquake began and quickly built up to a powerful quake which sent the presenter flying backwards along with his desk and the screen. Behind the screen was a number of sandstone looking buildings (Small single story) and many of the had the 'beauties' sat on chairs in front of them. They kept their composure as they were focusing on the contest as the walls started falling over and onto them. I was screaming at the TV for them to run but they just sat their as the walls (graphically) fell on them and crushed them. I was hoping they would stop filming but the filming continued as it got worse and many people were crushed to death. I woke up with my heart pounding glad it was only a nightmare.

It was a horrible vivid dream and felt so real, I thought I would post.

Please don't ask for any sources or evidence to back up my claims! This is simply a FYI should anything relating to the above happen. Then at least I won't have to say.. I knew it after the event. Hopefully though, the Earthquake bit won't happen.

edit on 10-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

they were focusing on the contest as the walls started falling over and onto them. I was screaming at the TV for them to run but they just sat their as the walls (graphically) fell on them and crushed them.

As I see it, this dream is a symbolic Warning of the many today who are so caught up in the material 'lures' of the world, snared by willful distraction seeking, whom will not be prepared Spiritually for the impending disasters to befall the nations (and not limited to China, though she will certainly be shaken).

Thank you sharing.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I hadn't thought of it like that but it makes sense. everything crumbling around us but we still sit there smiling even though it's killing us. Creepy.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

- Jason
- Mason
- Syria

Jason.

The guy at Clackamas mall that shot a bunch of people was wearing a hockey mask or something like that.

Jason in Friday the 13th was a serial killer who wore a hockey mask.

Mason. There is a bee called a Mason Bee. I've seen Masons protect their fellow Masons engaged in inappropriate conduct with their own children and show favoritism to their brotherhood over their families in the name of forgiveness. Nothing wrong with forgiveness, but family comes before sex offenders.

Syria.

One of the most popular websites was a sex site called To2 in Syria before the war broke out and they shut the internet down.

My fifth grade Geology or Geography teacher, an Italian man used to called blonde children by their traditional slang name of "toe heads".

The guy that shot a bunch of people in Norway killed at Utoya. I see this as sounding like U toe ya.

On my way to work on replacing my worn out clutch disk at a military base auto hobby shop a tow (toe) truck had a hockey mask on the front of his vehicle.

edit on 10-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

You're gonna have to break that down for me... I have no idea what you just said.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You're gonna have to break that down for me... I have no idea what you just said.

Silver

2nd

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Silver

2nd

Go home, you're drunk.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Silver

2nd

Go home, you're drunk.

Actually I'm not. I've had half a can of apple cider over the course of one night and that's it.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm sure there may be nothing in it but...China Earthquake

My reference to Beijing

and for poo's and giggles -

Prof Chris MASON, from University College London, told the BBC: "I think they have made a major step forward here, but the efficiency is still too low for clinical uses.
- 'Big leap' in curing blindlness in Stem Cell study

12 days on, anything in it?
edit on 22-7-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join