It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Simply... maddening.

Sleep was once a sanctuary, an asylum, a safe haven... intended to house my heart, as I attempt to hide from the world around me during my waking life.

The sound of drums, maddening. Dun dun dun dun.

The sound of death, maddening... Scream. Jump. Explode. Blood. Die.There goes the second tower.

Days I've been awake, for when my eyes drift closed, yet another loved one meets the reaper before my sleeping gaze, and I cannot sleep... if I sleep, they die. Suffocate. Fall. Heart attack. Die.

Death. Kill. Murder. Trigger. Fire. Die die die die die die die die.

Sleepless, and the caffeine assists to trigger the already unbearable anxiety. Why am I seeing death so very often today? Who the hell knows... all day, sleepless, tired, jumpy, jittery, exhausted...

Die. Kill. Torture. Money. There's a second plane.

Maddening. Dun dun dun dun. Maddening, death kill murder die torture rape ravage pillage.

One of a light heart would hope that, by following the good, by adopting a humble disposition, by doing what is rightious... you would change the world. You would do your duty, as a loving human being.

But what of the dead?

Slaughter terror bombs explode, basement inside job.

Does the good will you do, in turn, even out the evil?

Burn alive, jump instead, money war explode.

Does justice have a voice?

Inside job, inside job. 9/11 was an inside job

Do we all have a choice?

Boston bombing terror guns, martial law rape kill.

The words race, and never cease.

Kill kill kill kill kill.

My mind buzzing, bumbling, thoughts, images, ideas, horror, death, cover ups, conspiracies, all consuming my mind like a furiously burning fire.

Fire bombs, inside job, collapse collapse collapse.

There it goes! Second building! There it goes goes goes!

Is this the value of life?

To sacrifice innocent people--every day 9-to-5 people, those who have careers, jobs, families, holidays, love, friends, and joy--to a money hungry monster. And all, for what? To justify our sins?

To justify invading overseas?

Rape rape rape, murder pillage steal oil oil oil, dead citizens

To increase domestic security?

They see you, hear through the walls... camera phones webcams, text email hit send

To organize a league of citizen snitches?

Report suspicious activity... domestic evil die terror death murder kill.

To indoctrinate our youth?

Whores sick trash gross, pregnant nasty kids. Immoral sick disgusting, shoot kids in school, kill innocents kill kill kill, shoot to kill, play to thrill, shoot to kill kill kill kill kill.

I can't express... never.

I hate you hate you hate you, exterminate annihilate destroy no more wicked sickness innocents die goodness is irrelevant because evil makes the world go round, money evil sick greed suited vultures war famine disease depopulation democide kill kill kill murder slaughter satan SATAN SATAN SATAN.

These are the ramblings of the insane... and that, I am.

IRAQ ISRAEL AFGHANISTAN, HUNDREDS DAILY DIE. Israel, Zionist? No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

Fix the problem. Prep for your loved ones, open eyes, and you'll do your part to fix the problem.

But is it so simple?

THEY KILL KILL KILL, HE DIES SHE DIES THEY DIE

Given that I do my part, am I, and in turn, my loved ones, in danger?

SILENCE TRUTHER, SILENCE. EDWARD SNOWDEN MURDERED. And you're next. YOU'RE NEXT YOU'RE NEXT YOU'RE NEXT.

Is it so worth it? To sacrifice, not only the victims of false-flag terror attacks, not only hundreds overseas, but my loved ones as well? And if I've not nothing to stand for... why bother preserving myself? Why bother preserving anything? Where is the line?

The truth movement is evil... love is evil trust is evil loyalty is evil ALL IS EVIL. NONE CAN BE TRUSTED KILL ALL EXTERMINATE REJECT DIE DIE DIE.

I live by the body count, no longer by simplicity, beauty and light... darkness overcame me, and here I am, digging deeper and deeper into a black hole, in which I cannot breathe... until my final breath, and it will have killed me.

HERE LIES EVERYTHING, DEATH RUBBLE DEBRIS SPLATTERED BODIES.

The towers fell, people fled. They screamed. Bombs ignited.

And desperate, dying people jumped to their inevitable fate.

Jumpers 9/11, splatter death fall die

Loved ones called their families, and said their goodbyes.

I love you... I love you more than anything in the world... whatever happens...

Through choking tears, they spoke.

Spoke their last words.

Buried underneath, rubble concrete death

Took their last breath.

Smoke inhaled, death death death.

Bombs ignited.

Structure crumbles, people crushed, jumping, dying, tower falls, falls falls falls

Panic erupts.

There is goes! THERE IT GOES! RUN!

Our government is unforgivable.

And yet, you ignorant, worthless, spineless sheep have the nerve to withdraw, cower, and hide behind it as though its going to save you from your own reality, your thought, feeling, truth, choices, and mortality.

And now, the nightmare's real.

Democide kill kill kill, counting bodies like sheep to the slaughter

Now, the entity you fear

Satan satan satan, government greed money power evil

Is here

Government war terror death

To make the world kneel

Terror terror death terror, anarchy... chaos...

And it is...

Bow to me, I am your master... the dollar bill, government, money, war, nationalistic pride

Simply...

Bow to me... BOW TO ME... death murder kill die slaughter enslave brainwash indoctrinate shill ignorance stupidity VACCINES BIG PHARMA NEW WORLD ORDER NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM WORLD WAR THREE MK ULTRA HAARP FEMA HOLOCAUST DEPOPULATE H1N1 WE'RE UNDER ATTACK WE'RE UNDER ATTACK MUST STOP IT CAN'T STOP IT GOT TO MAKE IT STOP THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO

Maddening.

edit on 9-7-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well theres a powerful piece of writing!. And i understand your frustration. It maddens me when you watch tv and they are rioting abroad about change. And yet we in the UK are the worlds biggest moaners about everything...Ohh the price of petrol is going up, Food is going up, Immigration is out of control. We moan about everything but just take it on the chin and accept it. Our government has the easiest brainwashing job in the world with us!!. Im not sure if we could ever stop the largescale cover up jobs from happening unless we all stand as one. But i could never see that happening. I liked your story it was good

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Well theres a powerful piece of writing!. And i understand your frustration. It maddens me when you watch tv and they are rioting abroad about change. And yet we in the UK are the worlds biggest moaners about everything...Ohh the price of petrol is going up, Food is going up, Immigration is out of control. We moan about everything but just take it on the chin and accept it. Our government has the easiest brainwashing job in the world with us!!. Im not sure if we could ever stop the largescale cover up jobs from happening unless we all stand as one. But i could never see that happening. I liked your story it was good

Thanks.

I lost my mind last night... no sleep, caffeine overdose, babysitting while mamaw was in surgery, I was doing a lot of digging yesterday while I was losing my mind. Not really a good idea to try getting your mind off death by watching 9/11 footage for two hours or so...

The italicized words are meant to be insane ramblings that express nothing but simple, primal thoughts being spoken as they occur. I literally typed the first thing that came to mind when I typed those parts... those parts were real thoughts. Its a little scary, but that's what goes through my head most of the time... very much especially if I've been digging a lot.

It really IS maddening.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

You certainly do dig alot to. The establishment sure can drive you crazy and get your mind working overtime if you let it. It kind of sucks you in. Yea 911 vids with all that going on would push me over the edge!! Hows your art coming on. I remember seeing your cartoons and they were superb! I know its a bit off the topic lol.
but its a bit brighter

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

High five for a wonderfully written introspective piece. Cuts to the chase, no messing about. This is the boot through the door type of writting that I love to read.

Great job!

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks guys!

I haven't posted any drawings lately...

I re-started my time travel story, so I'll post a bit of that when I get more done. All the stars and flags are going to the contest entries right now... meh. I usually love the contests, but I'm no good at espionage.

new topics

top topics

join