It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh Arrested(Again)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Adam Kokesh’s home was raided tonight by Herndon Police & US Parks Police, details are still fuzzy.

Herndon VA Police Lieutenant Moore says Herndon Police were only assisting Parks Police in the raid, it was a federal warrant and VA Police are not taking Adam into Custody…"

Anyone surprised?

intellihub.com...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I am a big AK fan and no I am not surprised he was raided.

Anyone that is willing to challenge LE on bill of rights issues is a target for the Feds these days.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If I am remembering correctly, Adam has been arrested over 100 times for activism. DC police should be arrested for carrying guns. They don't get to put on a magic uniform and badge and exempt themselves from laws. This is what government is, it's us commoner's giving more rights and authority to those calling themselves "government". There is not equality under law at all.

Adam is making a tremendous amount of personal sacrifices in order to truly defend our freedom and liberties here at home and I thank him for that. He is doing what a real military servicemen should be doing. Our freedoms are being taken from here at home, not some far off land.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iam6degrees

Nice leap of logic there...are you working for the Obama administration?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

nevermind wrong guy, my apologies.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iam6degrees

Removed by me.

edit on 9-7-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

wrong guy. i apologize.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Just another day for Adam. Good for him for pushing the limits. I fear since this arrest carries his own video as evidence the so called justice system will have no problems throwing the book at him. What book that is I don't know but gun charges are never fun.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I loved his "big speech" when I first became aware of him.

Then, I found his Facebook page "Adam and the Man". It's been downhill ever since.

My problem with this was, his backing off the open-carry march on the 4th. If you're gonna get arrested, why not do it with a few thousand others?

Make's a heck of a bigger statement and MSM would be almost forced to cover a crowd of 3-4,000 folks marching into DC armed.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What went wrong with his FB that made you change your feelings about him?

He backed off the march in DC probably because it would have caused too much trouble. Chances are people would have died that day because cops and loaded guns + thousands = way too much trouble.

www.infowars.com...

“When it comes to this event being executed properly,” Kokesh told Jones, “when the government has already escalated the violent tactics against me personally as an organizer, I can’t in good conscience go forward with a plan that is so centrally dependent and not open source.”

edit on 9-7-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This might sound like grasping at straws, but can they legitimately prove he was carrying a real gun with real shells in his video? If they found the exact same shotgun in his house, I can understand not being able to say it was a toy gun. The shells though...there's no way they could prove they were real. If he got rid of that shotgun, there's no way they prove it was real. The video doesn't "prove" anything. Only firing it would have proven it was a real gun with real shells.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

This time he screwed up, not only will he face time in prison,
but once convicted he screwed him self from ever legally owning
a gun again.

i agree with some of what Adam says, have followed him for a while now.
but lately i think he has got to wrapped up into things and acting off of
emotions rather than logic.

This stunt just cost him quite a bit.
we all know our govt is going to use him as a example..

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That's what happens when you videotape yourself breaking the law, then post it online.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
wow...so you would be sympathetic to a black man loading a shotgun right in front of the south Carolina capitol building and putting it on you tube?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Wow...what exactly are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 10-7-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well....I think Kokesh is a little too extreme to be a good spokesman...but then again....what real mover and shaker ever adhered to normal convention.

Narcotics charges....really? Because of mushrooms?

I have had my share of fungus over the years...there is a lot worse they could have drummed up.

I am on the fence with this guy.

I understand, as I said above, that the true "revolutionaries" of our country were always a bit over the line...I can see this being another division point and it saddens me.

The guy makes some solid points....whether you agree with his methods or not is somewhat irrelevant. No one that ever "broke out" conformed very well.

I tip my hat to the guy...if for nothing else that having figured out how to get press attention...that...in and of itself...is worth something.

He is drawing attention to the slow and methodical erosion of our Freedoms and Rights as described and ordained in our Bill of Rights and Our Constitution...love him or hate him...agree or disagree....he is getting the attention.

www.washingtonpost.com... d=z2

From the article...

“Numerous police vehicles, including a light armored vehicle and two low-flying helicopters barricaded Adam’s street,” the news release says. “More than 20 armored SWAT team members surrounded the house, as well as a number of detectives, and plainclothes officers.”
The release says police used a battering ram to knock in the front door and detonated a flash grenade in the foyer, then ransacked the house in a five-hour search while handcuffing Kokesh and detaining others who were in the house in a separate room. Those details could not be independently confirmed.

Really?....Battering ram and flash grenades.....did they even bother to knock and announce themselves?
edit on 7/10/2013 by Damian65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Completely missed his point didn't you?....oh well

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian65

Was his point to go to jail? If so he succeeded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join