It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus is the DECEPTION?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

. . . I don't argue with fence post ,or the like . . .

I think you should try.
I don't know what good it does to just go around believing in some interpretation because someone gave it to you and told you to believe it. That's a cult.
If you cannot support your "given" interpretation, that should be warning that you got had by the zionist agenda supporting fake theology.
edit on 22-7-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazinski

I agree. To me, "my" God is not mean and sadistic and cruel and unforgiving. Will my children burn in hell because I did not have them baptized? And if we can ALL be saved through Jesus, what makes the jews his chosen ones? And if I go to church, and refuse to associate with the hypocrites that are there wanting to talk to me in church but shun me on the street, does that make me or them the bad person? I used to go to church, I used to believe, there is a part of me that still believes, but is struggling with it. What I have been taught does not jive with what I have EXPERIENCED. If you put Christian belief next to Pagan beliefs, Christians are far more violent towards one another and far more judgmental, even as they say no one but God or Jesus can judge them. If we have teachings being brought to us by the One True God, then why the need to add/edit/delete/ these teachings from the Bible? Why not include them all, regardless of how mundane or repetitive they are? Is not repetition the best way to learn?

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by vethumanbeing

No doubt if I gave every human on this earth a 1000 dollar bill yours would be wrong . You would throw it down because it just couldn't be real, at least not for you .

I dont know, lets go further/think larger than 1000.00 dollars. I think the way to fix this economy and a faithless nation would be give every adult man and woman living within the 50 states a million dollars to do with what they want. Thats less than five billion of our GNP in one year. One billion a day spent "policing" and funding other nations, our government could afford it. More tithes for the churchgoing, everyone will BE RICH couch the whole thing as one of Gods MORE POSITIVE publicity stunts. It would go over much better than a flood, volcano erruption or drought. (begger in the street fiening to be a cripple)--he asks "can you spare a quarter I have a child needing a college education" answer "No, I threw my last quarter in the street, 2 blocks up".
edit on 22-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jusvistn
How do we explain the similarities that are found across so many other religions? And if Jesus is to hold that #1 spot in our lives, why do no other religions mention him or his importance? If we are all to expect a second coming, and have been warned not to be deceived by false prophets, how then are we to know the real one, or what the real truth is?

I wonder how TPTB could take the words of Jesus and use them against us? My mistrust does not lie with Jesus alone, but with how someone can take something or someone that is fully believed in and trusted and used to mislead them.

I would imagine we are enveloped in a huge saga soap opera to see just how gullable the human is. There are just as many rational?? faiths out there as is Christianity. Jesus would not like that term as his "idea" was never about religious tenacity, it was all about the truth as he learned from studying Essene doctrines, that we are eternal souls and we have a place outside this dimension (trapped) in body for the time being; as he was trying to explain this and never fully understood, even to this day sadly. Christ term is wrong he spoke and wrote Greek and would never accept "Christ/Christos" as a description of himself--this was all Pauls doing long long after Golgatha.
edit on 22-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
In short, no. According to the scriptures, the pharisees actually approached Jesus with this line of thinking at one point in time...In which Jesus responded, "And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out?"

The only difference now is that we're not in that time period and we can reject Jesus' response as "authentic"....or even possibly reject the scriptures as a whole.....

As usual....
It all boils down to whether or not you believe the scriptures are authentic and accurate.....

A2D

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Jesus had casted out Demons out of a person and someone questioned the power in which he casted out the Devils as if to imply he was an evil spirit . Jesus just asked would Satan cast out Satan . That was like haven't you been paying attention, what are you thinking ?The same with your reading comprehension of the scripture you quoted .

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

And though Jesus teaches these things, and then tells us to worship him..... what if he is the true deception in the grand scheme of things?.

where does the author of which passage in the bible say that Jesus said to worship him??

Jesus is an ideal composite archetype symbolizing mans potential inherent connection to the divine.
Getting caught up in this literalist non-metaphoric comic-book type scenario not only insults your intelligence, but casts the world into conflict over petty useless imaginary information.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I have always thought about that. If you take revalation and apply some of that to Jesus, its a bit creepy.

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

If you take revalation and apply some of that to Jesus, its a bit creepy.

John the Revelator sees visions that symbolically portray certain concepts where some of them seem to be making an allusion to Jesus, but none of them is a sort of storyline narrative with the real person "Jesus" as the character in it.
edit on 24-7-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I honestly do not want to start a holy war or all out religious cyber fight, but am looking for real input.

I believe in GOD, I believe that there is an intelligent design to our planet, our environment and our species, but I truly struggle with the concept of Jesus as GOD.

I'm not saying that Jesus never existed, and I'm not saying that Jesus wasn't a great inspiration bringing GODS will and knowledge to us, but I find it difficult to worship a man when GOD says you "will put no other GODS before me." Essentially, is that not what folks are doing when they are praying and worshiping Jesus INSTEAD of God?

And though Jesus teaches these things, and then tells us to worship him..... what if he is the true deception in the grand scheme of things?

To me, Jesus is separate from God, and I have a hard time calling them one in the same, and I have difficulty with the God made flesh aspect that brings us to the whole Son, Spirit, Holy Ghost thing..... For me, to believe in the "one true God" means that Jesus would be no more than a teacher as what you would find preaching from the front of the church today. So I ask again, could Jesus be the Deception, and in his "teachings" be pulling the people away from God and into his own agenda?

I'm just trying to get my head wrapped around this. I appreciate your civil insights.

Let me help you with this one.

To start with, i would like to mention that am an Orthodox Christian.

This is the way we, in the Orthodox Church, see the Orthodoxy (picture on the left) and that is how the Catholics see it (picture on the right).

You see the big difference called filioque. Let's keep it here for now and let's move on.

As you said in your post, you believe in GOD. Since you believe in GOD you also believe what the Apocalypse of John writes, as GOD through his angel delivered the Apocalypse to John. GOD delivered it, not Jesus right? Right.
In the Apocalypse now John writes about the Second Advent. And i am asking you. Did ever, EVER, GOD HIMSELF came on Earth? Ever? No. Who came on Earth? HIS son, JESUS.
With this i reply you to your belief and i am saying that you cannot believe in GOD without believing that JESUS Christ is HIS son and also HE is GOD.

GOD is Triune, which means that HE has 3 "forms", the one of THE FATHER, the one of THE SON and the one of the HOLY SPIRIT. In the image below you can see the segment in The Bible which describes what i am telling you know.

This picture along with the picture i gave you before makes me have confuse the Religion. Other things write The Bible and other things say the Church? No, the Orthodox church say the same. The Catholic church is just a big conspiracy.

The picture below reveals what i wish to describe to you. Since when the CROSS of the Christians is upside down?

Anyway, JESUS was sent by GOD for one and only reason. HE came to save us from the sin of the original sin. If GOD HIMSELF had come to Earth then it wouldn't make any good cause HE is GOD and HE cannot die. So HE sent THE SON who is THE Godman or Theanthropos so that HE could die but to resurrect after 3 days. With JESUS sacrifice the Paradise's Gates opened again for the arrival of man. To say it in other words, you cannot believe in GOD without believing in JESUS.

And think about the other thing.
When JESUS was on the CROSS GOD spoke to humanity HIMSELF. Would HE do that if JESUS was a deception? No.
JESUS was making miracles in front of the people who were beside HIM. Would GOD allow anyone to do miracles on HIS name without doing anything about it? No.
Since the time JESUS was resurrected to The Heaven HE continues to do miracles. The same stands for HIS MOTHER, PANAGIA or MADONNA, and HIS Saints. Would GOD allow all of THEM to do miracles on HIS name if They weren't part of the Religion? No.

JESUS said: "Learn the Truth and the Truth will set you free". Follow his words and find the Truth. Not the "Truth" the New World Order try to give you ( the truth of pan-religion) but the real Truth of GOD. How? Do some research on your own. The best place to start with is Mount Athos in Greece. There you can find Saints in life and you can ask them anything you want about GOD. No matter to what language you are going to talk, the monks/Saints will understand it. But beware, not all monks and priests are people of GOD.

And do not ask ATS members about GOD. Go find people of GOD and let them show you WHO GOD is. Follow my advice and you will find The Truth. In the past i used to questions and doubts about Christianity. Since i asked a person of GOD, i solved them all and i explained much more.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You know this is an old question. Paul even addressed it by saying that christians appear as deceivers to some.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

Yes Il have to agree with you. Jesus is not God. I don't even know who that guy is. Hes is kinda thrown into a story he does not belong in period.

Christianity is very dark and brutal. Like death metal. It is not flowery it is not sweet and above all it is not PASSIVE

We are the initiators of the mechanics of dark and light. We are the Judges, The Jury, And the executioners.
Why? Because God has allowed it. And CHOSEN a prophet wth 2 whitnesses.

Tho my 2 whitnesses are kind of useless. They do w/e the !@#$ they want. They are confused. And above all.
Have abandoned me because of society making everything so confusing. I don't care tho. They condemn themselves. They even saw the blackness for themselves in person. Yet. Do not preach it? They just sit in their homes all day doing nothing. The other one is a girl and she just sleeps with everywhere. Sigh.

What the hell.
I was under the impression i would have people *whitnesses* to back me up but they are entirely useless to God and life.
Like many of you, if i were to show you the Darkness. And Show you what you are asking for. The appearence of God. You too would not cope with it. Non of you would. Non you of you are ready for them.

So, it is my duty to be the human who will shepard the people to the Lions and wolves. I am not God. I just care about the truth and it being known by everyone. The bibles new testament is a deception.

You cannot read the new testament and learn anything about the processes of the universe. Its just not in there.

But you can read the old testament and it will tell you many times. Some people listen to me some people don't but that's their own choice. I told them what was up and whats going to happen, Iv seen aliens and some pretty amazing stuff. I just didn't know what to think of it all till i started putting it all together. So believe what you want.

If you call me out and genuinly ask you will catch my interest as anyone can call me out to ask. If you say im crazy or something don't expect a reply back. I get told that enough and i honestly don't care. People like that Il drop in a Pit. Without a second thought about if they are salvagable or not. You want to tempt me Then you will feel the nightmares creep onto you and beg for them to stop.

As for those that embrace me, They will be showered with knowledge and experiences. The Beings will go and find you. And they will give experiences which should bolster unconditional faith in them being here to help. Help us cope with our fears and to evolve beyond them, Help us to understand the universe And to understand that Nothing is more powerful OR terrorfying than the night. Because hidden within it is the flames of Hades.

This is why there is so many references to *glowing eyes* is because the flame burns inside. If they are showing you glowing eyes they are showing their inner fire, Which can used to Consume.
People call them demons or w.e. No one has been incinerated by them yet.

This will all become common knowledge soon enough. When we move more into a quatum direction and it becomes common place knowledge. People will reconize Shadow figures as passed on loved ones or accended beings.

They show their power to people all the time. Appearing in mirrors, Teleporting. Appearing and disappearing.
Moving at unnatural speeds.

These types of things are THERE to give you faith. If you are faithless. Than call upon these beings. They are very confrontational, you will either have dreams or physical experiences.
Do you wish to navigate through the rabbit hole to the other side? This is the way how.

If you should encounter these beings after reading this. And are confused still. Please find one of my posts and feel free to msg me. I can get into further detail. Once you are connected with the source of creation. Romantic love, Greed, riches, And any prior wishes don't matter. They melt into the melting pot because
The gap inside you is filled. You replaced your void, with the void of the creator. So that It may fill you deep inside your soul and make your eyes too. Burn with light. And your skin. Darker than night. So dark. It is Darker than the universe. Darkness is light. So your skin would be brighter than the universe. You would shine brighter than the blackest night.

And forever sail on a boat in the underworld. The universe. The universe is the underworld. We are only seperated by a lack of mass. This lack of mass creates physical matter. When the matter becomes condensed and whole it becomes black. This only happens when stars collapse and galaxies collide.

I am no deception. I want no money ( well i could use a little to get to where i want to go lol but thats temporary)
I do not require riches in my life to be happy. I am quite content with many free things in life.

Am i a religious leader? No.

Permernant change from Brown to green.
Yes its possible that eye color can change permenantly. It happend to me.

edit on 26-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

May i ask where do you base your theory? What has made you come to this conclusion? Where can i find what you write about?

If you claim that JESUS is not GOD then you must have serious information to support this point of view. Could you please guide us too to those info? I am very curious who has made up these theories.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There's more independent writings on Jesus than most any other character of his era. We believe people like the Cesears and we know a lot about each of them. We know about philosophers like platoe and aristotal, etc etc. We agree that there all real people. But yet there's more documented evidence of Jesus's life than any of those characters. I'm not a bible scholar or anything and I don't go by any of that anyway, but it's a factoid I heard from somewhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

So what you're saying is, everyone was writing about Jesus except for Jesus himself? He didn't write anything about himself, did he? No journal or anything. That's a bit odd...especially for a man so insistent upon leaving his mark on this world. You'd think he'd write some kind of manifesto or something. But no. No manifesto. No personal record at all.
edit on 26-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Why would Jesus have to write himself . Testimony was given of the miracles and of his Gospel . Can you put a price on the minutes or hours of the time Jesus was with us . Every minute for Jesus was either to fulfill a prophecy that needed to be fulfilled for confirmation in the Bible or to give his Gospel and minister to the people .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Well the evidence is in the old testament. Its plainfully obvious that the intended son of God is the Lion of Judah.

Now the old testament did not even set up to prep for some character named Jesus who had 12 deciples.

You don't even need to reach much to come to the conclusion that the Lion of Judah and Jesus are 2 completely different people. Preaching 2 completely different things.

Jesus preaches for himself and the light. Lion preaches for God and for Darkness and the night.
Old testament Glorifys darkness and makes many connections to the eternal flame and the veil.

Jesus just... Hes basically the daliah lama. Does not mean the Daliah lama is connected with the source of creation. He just has common sense that is relevant tohimself and others and i guess people associate that with messiah.

But if you want me to pull up some quote for you i can.
I can also explain the processes of creation, The soul and the purpose of life. But you might just hear stuff you heard before. Make things simple. Not Simpler.

But heres a quote to feed you until i pull up all the scattered info. There is quite a bit of info.

Isaiah 50:10 ESV / 15 helpful votesad, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness.

JUST AN FYI the appearance of god Always seems to have Black clouds and darkness and thick darkness.
if God is light. How can he appear dark? Well i have explained this before.

Since there was nothing but darkness here before (where Earth currently is) than it only makes sense that from the very begining of the bible. it tries to clarify this and make it plainfully obvious. That darkness came first.

And when you look at all the old testament quotes with wolves and lions.
Isaiah 24:1-27:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Behold, the Lord will empty the earth and make it desolate, and he will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the slave, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the creditor, so with the debtor. The earth shall be utterly empty and utterly plundered; for the Lord has spoken this word. The earth mourns and withers; the world languishes and withers; the highest people of the earth languish. The earth lies defiled under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant. ...

Psalm 104:19-28 ESV / 2 helpful votes

He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting. You make darkness, and it is night, when all the beasts of the forest creep about. The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God. When the sun rises, they steal away and lie down in their dens. Man goes out to his work and to his labor until the evening. ...

Daniel 7:4 ESV / 21 helpful votes

The first was like a lion and had eagles' wings. Then as I looked its wings were plucked off, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it.

^ this woul dbe the sphinx. As the Sphinx used to have wings.

Hosea 5:14 ESV / 15 helpful votes

For I will be like a lion to Ephraim, and like a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away; I will carry off, and no one shall rescue.

Hosea 11:10 ESV / 12 helpful votes

They shall go after the Lord; he will roar like a lion; when he roars, his children shall come trembling from the west;

Ezekiel 10:14 ESV / 11 helpful votes

And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of the cherub, and the second face was a human face, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

^ this quote means the Lion of Judah, whom has the burning of a cherub. the face of a human a lion and an eagle. Horus. To me this verse is speaking about a man who is using all 4 faces as reprisentatives. It is not a beast for 4 heads but a beast with 4 identities. Does this make sense? Lets just me as an example. I look like the Sphinx, but it is a lion. Face of a man and a Lion, When i accend i will become a Cherub because of the eternal fire. And the 4th is an eagle. Because of the ability to fly, and the visage of Horus.

Either way it does not matter. Because these next quotes will show you that God is a Lion. I am not a lion but am simply an extension of one because of the beings i saw and whom they reprisent.

Jeremiah 50:44 ESV / 11 helpful votes

“Behold, like a lion coming up from the thicket of the Jordan against a perennial pasture, I will suddenly make them run away from her, and I will appoint over her whomever I choose. For who is like me? Who will summon me? What shepherd can stand before me?

Isaiah 11:6-9 ESV / 11 helpful votes

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play over the hole of the cobra, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder's den. They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Proverbs 22:13 ESV / 8 helpful votes

The sluggard says, “There is a lion outside! I shall be killed in the streets!”

Hosea 13:8 ESV / 7 helpful votes

I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs; I will tear open their breast, and there I will devour them like a lion, as a wild beast would rip them open.

Genesis 49:9 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Judah is a lion's cub; from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He stooped down; he crouched as a lion and as a lioness; who dares rouse him?

Revelation 13:2 ESV / 6 helpful votes

And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.

Amos 3:7-8 ESV / 6 helpful votes

“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. The lion has roared; who will not fear? The Lord God has spoken; who can but prophesy?”

Psalm 7:2 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Lest like a lion they tear my soul apart, rending it in pieces, with none to deliver.

Job 28:8 ESV / 6 helpful votes

The proud beasts have not trodden it; the lion has not passed over it.

2 Kings 17:25 ESV / 6 helpful votes

And at the beginning of their dwelling there, they did not fear the Lord. Therefore the Lord sent lions among them, which killed some of them.

Revelation 9:8 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth;

Ezekiel 22:25 ESV / 5 helpful votes

The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured human lives; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst.

Lamentations 3:10 ESV / 5 helpful votes

He is a bear lying in wait for me, a lion in hiding;

Jeremiah 4:7 ESV / 5 helpful votes

A lion has gone up from his thicket, a destroyer of nations has set out; he has gone out from his place to make your land a waste; your cities will be ruins without inhabitant.

Jeremiah 2:30 ESV / 5 helpful votes

In vain have I struck your children; they took no correction; your own sword devoured your prophets like a ravening lion

Psalm 34:10 ESV / 5 helpful votes

The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.

Revelation 4:7 ESV / 3 helpful votes

The first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight.

^ i explained that.

Jeremiah 25:38 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Like a lion he has left his lair, for their land has become a waste because of the sword of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.”

Isaiah 38:13 ESV / 3 helpful votes

I calmed myself until morning; like a lion he breaks all my bones; from day to night you bring me to an end.

Proverbs 20:2 ESV / 3 helpful votes

The terror of a king is like the growling of a lion; whoever provokes him to anger forfeits his life.

Psalm 22:13 ESV / 3 helpful votes

They open wide their mouths at me, like a ravening and roaring lion.

1 Kings 20:36 ESV / 3 helpful votes

Then he said to him, “Because you have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, behold, as soon as you have gone from me, a lion shall strike you down.” And as soon as he had departed from him, a lion met him and struck him down.

Judges 14:18 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And the men of the city said to him on the seventh day before the sun went down, “What is sweeter than honey? What is stronger than a lion?” And he said to them, “If you had not plowed with my heifer, you would not have found out my riddle.”

1 Kings 7:36 ESV / 1 helpful vote

And on the surfaces of its stays and on its panels, he carved cherubim, lions, and palm trees, according to the space of each, with wreaths all around.

Just some quotes. I have to do something momentairly so i will be back to finish the rest and answer what questions i can.

So in my life i have seen shapeshifting aliens and had visions and stuff.
Please tell me, Why does this !@#$in statue look like me.

Anyone?

Does anyone know? Lol. Im slightly confused by this. maybe its just a weird coincidence

edit on 26-7-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You see, you said that yourself. How a man how is such a huge personality haven't written anything about him and all the others did? It has happened 2 times in the history of humanity.

The first time it happened was with Sokratis. He never wrote anything about himself or his theories and all we know has been written by his students. Also his beliefs were not allowing him to do so. But Sokratis was Sokratis, the cleverest man ever existed. JESUS even used phrases of Sokratis to HIS teaching. That big was Sokratis.

The second time it happened was with JESUS. And why it happened with JESUS? Well, maybe because HE is GOD and GOD does not need to write anything about himself? Does this make sense? Oh wait, it does! Get it now that JESUS is GOD? Or else it doesn't make sense as you said?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

How your belief is exactly named? It is the first time i found someone who is supposed to believe in GOD but who does not accept the New Testament. Since there is an Old Testament GOD gave to us, don't you think that he would have given us a second New one? How do you delete the New Testament?

Lion of Judah? Who is that guy? You believe in GOD, the GOD of Christianity and you do not read the New Testament but instead you read the Old which is mostly a shiny form of the Hebrews' history?

Why you close your eyes to the New Testament? How you explain all these miracles? How you explain the fact that GOD allowed us until today to believe and pray to JESUS, who by your sayings was using GOD's name only to show off? Whowever tried to do anything in the name of GOD without GOD's permission found a terrible end. JESUS had the GREATEST end in the history of humanity! HE was risen to the Heaven's defeating death with that! Who else managed to defeat death? Lion? Lion is still where he was buried.

Sorry for the way i speak but i believe you are making fun of me when you say that Lion was the intended son and the you believe in GOD but you accept only the Old Testament. These could only be explained if you are a Hebrew.

EDIT:
And since when the sphinx looks like you???
From the top to the bottom you look different! Wait. Do you have the symptom of believing that you, especially you, were sent to this world to fulfil a specific reason? This would also explain your heretic belief.
edit on 26-7-2013 by JesusChristwins because: insenity

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm not going into this entire list of quotes. But Isaiah is someone who said some very good things, he understood the mystery school elites and their abuse of the pineal and who they were contracted to and how they overburdened people, trying to fail them. Isaiah 28 I just love, was shown what it meant by Source and just cracked a huge smile.

Anyway, lets look at this:

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on their God.

You took this to mean that God is in darkness?

But what it actually means is this: for the man or woman, walking here, in the valley of darkness, we shall fear no evil, for You, dear Dad/Mom, who is Only Love, Kindness and Goodness, are with me every step of the way.

For we are here in this shadow reflection of our true home without our memories.

We are assailed within and without.

In a sense it is also related to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here in this post of mine, this is a key point:

Exodus 14:13-14

And Moses said unto the people, Fear not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will show to you today: for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you shall see them again no more forever.

Not to mention that Paul relates this passage to baptism, but not that they are instructed to run across a suddenly bare ocean floor, eyes bugged out in terror, with the armies hot on their heals.

There is no armies on their heals.

The red sea parting is the sea of anger, war and discord. It is our own animal impusles and reactions.

They're being told to stand still, ie meditate.

They are being told when assailed by violence within, their own impulses, and without, to trust in God.

Same thing as Isiah said, for those walking in the darkness here in the earth tests, to trust in Goodness always.

And then, they're told to stand still and know God.

Well, that is genesis 32 30, the pineal. Meditation is the waters of baptism.

The bible is an allegory, a metaphor. The various authors never intended it to become a religion.

In fact, it turns Love on its backside.

Example given: as an inner process, when in anger, wars, discord, you are to trust in God/Love/Goodness always and then stand still and seek God/meditate for peace and love and awakening and help.

The army are your inner faults flaws, shadow, and troubles. You inner ego and impulses to react or get angry.

Is God angry with you and wishing to smite you, well God does drown out these voices in meditation, strengthens you. Source does, your inner Love/Light does.

But if you were to turn this passage outwards, and suddenly believe its real, then suddenly Love kills the bad guys, smites and smites away. Love isn't Love but becomes its opposite, vengeance. Saturn.

In any case, you are taking literally what should not be taken. Though there are passages that relate to the pyramids, for Jesus is the capstone and that is written, and passages relating to the sphynx no doubt, and to ancient rituals and astrology and cycles, there is lot of different coded information in the bible. The parts that foster our growth are inner scriptures, inner faith, inner growth and they're all metaphors for Love and the growth of Love within you, to overcome your body suit impulses, the beast and ego, and the world and to attain your Higher Mind.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join