It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stepping stone for Spiritual awareness/understanding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

cannot the full adept convert even the most un-balanced and impure of materials into beneficial energy,

...And you come from which planet?

Do you think that a 'master' is going to hang around here in 3D Earth? Like some modern-day messiah? I suspect that anyone doing these things would become pretty famous pretty quickly but I see not such person in the public eye who can do these things. Any full adept would be zipping in and out of time and across continents without any mechanical help. Therefore I can only conclude that there is either no-one with the skills or else they keep very quiet about it. Maybe they will literally pop up into the limelight in the future sometime? American Idol or America's Got Talent perhaps?

We all live in this world and so we need to get ourselves out of this mess, not rely on others (messiahs or aliens) to do it for us.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The plan of these 'bloodlines' as is known around here - is to dominate the populations in every region of the world - while making humanity forget who they are, degrading their minds (the bridge) and destroying ANYONE who comes close to activating or spreading the ancient knowledge. Now you can see why society was constructed the way it has been - why they attack the food and water, why they destroy nations, and put nations against eachother, using soldiers (SOUL-DIES/er) and money to construct ther global game of chess.
reply to post by covertpanther

We know there are still indigenous tribes/villages in the jungles of South America, Africa and Asia where they are practically untouched by the so-called "bloodlines". Are you implying that they are more enlightened than the modern society?
By the way, would you consider yourself to be "spiritually aware"? Are you able to activate the "ancient knowledge"? Is your life in danger because of this knowledge? Who are trying to destroy you? How?

These are all very interesting. I hope you could explain in greater details.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join