It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stepping stone for Spiritual awareness/understanding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hello Ats, here I will make a space where one can learn and grasp and understand more of what it is to be spiritual and to seek beyond the 5 senses which are only limited to the EXTERNAL universe or realm as I call it.

First thing one needs to understand is that this universe you have been birthed into from your mother's womb - will be experienced with a duality perception throughout your life. IF you only engage in the EXTERNAL universe; your perception will always be polarity, or dual.

The duel perception comes from the incarnation - you the spirit - incarnating into a body - thus becoming; Body, mind, Soul. The average indiviudal will only understand or focus on the first and possibly the second aspect of SELF; the body and mind, excluding the Soul from lack of knowledge, innerstanding and experience.

Secondly one now needs to realize the nature of the Mind - the mind is a field that the Soul uses to bind its awareness with the body. Its like the 'middle man'. It is within the mind; where all thoughts, ideas, opinions, understandings, dreams, astral, remote viewing, telepathic communication, observations, its where one experiences the signals that the brain sends via the 5 senses.

When one has an idea or new invention - it is not something new to the universe, only new to those indivudals within that realm or society. The mind is connected to a higher field, jsut like the body is connected to this planet via electrromagnetic grid, as are the plants and stars.

"As above, so below" type thing. When one speaks of 'we are all connected' - in a sense we are, jsut as our bodies are all connected as I have stated above, our minds are connected through a higher field as well. This is how one can telepathically communicate, if the window of the both minds are connected through a mental path. Very comprehensible yes?

Now to explain more of the internal nature of who and what we are. I am not going to give you any references to religions or name 'gods' - because I do not beleive religion is neccesary for individuals other then to give them a feeling of understanding and acceptance - nor do I beleive in any external "god".

We are INTERNAL beings - when we come into the baby fetus, our energy is stored within the heart and nervous system - with the remaining weeks/months until we are birthed from the INTERNAL womb into the EXTERNAL world (how duality perception starts) our Soul essence or energy is taking the time to 'synchronize' with the baby-human-body we are about to spend a life time inhabiting.

There is no point right now to wonder where the Soul essence comes from, or how it gets to the body - this is a stepping stone explanation, not an adept lesson. And it is not very relevant right now to know where anyways - we are HERE and we can BE THERE when we learn to expand outside of the body (astral, OOBE..).

The point to understand is you are an INTERNAL essence incased within an EXTERNAL body; that which is outside of yourself, your mind is the bridge from 'here and there', as in that which you came from. You will have downloaded your essence into the nervous system when you were in the womb, and from then on you experienced everything externally through nerves, eyes, ears, tongue and nose. The 5 senses, which send signals to your brain/mind so your awwareness understands what it IS experiencing.

As I have stated; its the MIND which is the bridge to the body and Soul energy. The Soul is YOU - YOU are the consciousness Soul energy that is experiencing this lower realm to 'learn' - what you are learning I will get on with in a later post.

The reason today and the past few centuries we have forgotten and have lost our tuning or connection with our INTERNAL selves - is because a small collective who have power over the people; have taken this ancient knowledge, and used it against the people. Confusing, destroying, killing, burning, manipulating, deceiving as so on... The plan of these 'bloodlines' as is known around here - is to dominate the populations in every region of the world - while making humanity forget who they are, degrading their minds (the bridge) and destroying ANYONE who comes close to activating or spreading the ancient knowledge.

Now you can see why society was constructed the way it has been - why they attack the food and water, why they destroy nations, and put nations against eachother, using soldiers (SOUL-DIES/er) and money to construct ther global game of chess.

By making everyone belvie the creator is EXTERNAL, first the Sun (the Son of god), then angels and people with 'magical powers' such as Jesus, and now they are pushing the entire extraterestrial belief on people - so people ALWAYS look outside of themselves for the ones who created them.

When the secret is - your creator is not of this physical realm - it is INTERNAL, YOU are INTERNAL. If "god" made you in his (the creator is androgynous) image, and its INTERNAL, then your SOUL is th image of the INTERNAL creator. The entire concepts of religions is too rack up blind and hopeless followers and have them beleive their creator is outside of them, that peopel like Jesus or the Pope are the only ones in contact with the MOST HIGH.

That is a complete lie. We all have the ability to reach the most high STATE of CONSCIOUSNESS again - which is our Soul rising above the illusions and seperations, and becoming WHOLE once more. That is the entire secret.

But understanding and knowing this knowledge is not going to get you anywhere. You must WORK on your body, mind and Soul.

Your body must be a strong enough foundation to HOUSE your activated Soul energy; which is the activation of your kundalini, which is coiled up in the base of your spine (within your astral/dream/light BODY, not physical body).

Working on the body is a healthy and ORGANIC diet, constant exercise and work out. Like any powerful energy, it must have a STRONG foundation to HOUSE it.

When the body is fit and in a high state, one must work out the mind and how to create that bridge from their physical body they are incased in - to the astral body. One must break free from the dualtiy perception, and recognize that all is NOT seperate, ALL is connected.

When the Soul observer is at this state of perfect body, balanced mind, they will connect to the Soul body and thus bring harmony and be complete. The kundalini energy will be activated with the correct techniques, diet, and mental work.

For those who right off the spiritual nature - it is because you are engaged only with the phsyical EXTERNAL realm of existance, you are un-familular with the INTERNAL realm of BEING. You fear what you do not understand, you dont want to understand what is 'out of your reach'. So being a human body until death is good enough for you.

But Im here to tell you now - there is nothing to fear but fear itself. If you want proof, you are living proof. Your body is a magnificent creation, that is obviously of intelligent design. Even humanity at this very point could not come close to replicating a physical vessel, let alone the mind and emotional complex.

Here I have given you all the knowledge you will need to take that next step into expansion - that is to grow and develop your body, mind, and soul - creating the bridge neccessary for you to "ascend" or IN-LIGHT-EN yourself beyond what can be experienced with 5 senses

~ You Can Lead a Man To Knowledge, But You Cannot Make Him Think

That is all for now

edit on 9-7-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Excellent explanation as to your perception. Others may have transcended beyond your experiences.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

This thread is NOT for the adept. As I said.

It is just a stepping stone - I am aware there are adepts, regular astral travellers, lucid dreamers here on ATS. They can correct me where they see fit, but this thread is not for those indivduals - its for the ones who need to peer inside of themselves for maybe the first time, and ask themselves if they are ready for what they are truly made of.

I apprecaite you reading, but maybe next time respond with a little more depth my friend. If you ahve something you would like to share or some knowledge that could mesh well with the OP, that is welcome

Thank you

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Actually, I was praising your writing skills...your interpretation. Sorry, I'll move on now.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

The reason today and the past few centuries we have forgotten and have lost our tuning or connection with our INTERNAL selves - is because a small collective who have power over the people; have taken this ancient knowledge, and used it against the people. Confusing, destroying, killing, burning, manipulating, deceiving as so on... The plan of these 'bloodlines' as is known around here - is to dominate the populations in every region of the world - while making humanity forget who they are, degrading their minds (the bridge) and destroying ANYONE who comes close to activating or spreading the ancient knowledge.

Now you can see why society was constructed the way it has been

I do not see why at all. If souls such as mine incarnated into physical bodies such as mine, and have the knowledge of how to ascend... I do not see why they would keep it secret, and not sing a happy tune to all about this! Is there a limit to how many souls get to go back from whence we came, and so they essentially keep us down so they have a better chance? Or are they so happy in their physical bodies they want to just hang around having a power trip over everybody else, instead of working on their own ascension? If they really are hiding the path to ascension from us, they must believe in its worth. So why do they not adhere to it? Why are they so busy hiding the truth from fellow souls who will make the same journey? Maybe they don't believe in it... but then they would not bother to hide the information. They'd put it out there and laugh like crazy at everybody trying to get out of a body.
(Sorry to laugh, but I liked that play on words that came to me from the collective.)

See, I believe in a lot of what you wrote. I just really can't resolve that part I mentioned above. I can find no logical reason for WHY anybody would hide that truth from the masses. They gain nothing in the long run... nothing beyond this physical realm. Which, if they believe in the knowledge, they know full well that you don't win the game by being a jerk on Earth.

I hope I explained my confusion, cause it's confusing to even try...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

I do not see why at all. If souls such as mine incarnated into physical bodies such as mine, and have the knowledge of how to ascend... I do not see why they would keep it secret, and not sing a happy tune to all about this! Is there a limit to how many souls get to go back from whence we came, and so they essentially keep us down so they have a better chance? Or are they so happy in their physical bodies they want to just hang around having a power trip over everybody else, instead of working on their own ascension? If they really are hiding the path to ascension from us, they must believe in its worth. So why do they not adhere to it? Why are they so busy hiding the truth from fellow souls who will make the same journey? Maybe they don't believe in it... but then they would not bother to hide the information. They'd put it out there and laugh like crazy at everybody trying to get out of a body.
(Sorry to laugh, but I liked that play on words that came to me from the collective.)

See, I believe in a lot of what you wrote. I just really can't resolve that part I mentioned above. I can find no logical reason for WHY anybody would hide that truth from the masses. They gain nothing in the long run... nothing beyond this physical realm. Which, if they believe in the knowledge, they know full well that you don't win the game by being a jerk on Earth.

I hope I explained my confusion, cause it's confusing to even try...

Hi sister

Very good questions, and no it was not confusing at all. What you are asking is what I ask myself all the time - even though I understand the answer to the question. So I will explain to you; why the ruling bloodlines want to stop spiritual growth for humanity and keep the knowledge to themselves.

First thing - like any 'rulers' of any age in His-story (or Her-story); there is always a King, Preist, a Lord or a God to WAR-ship (worship) and take commands from, and try to dominate over fellow man. The rulers have ALL the esoteric/occult knowledge of the human body, the mind, the soul.

One knows that knowledge is power correct? Whoever has the most and deepest knowledge - especially in terms of the human body/mind/spirit - they have the upper hand over everyone else. So why keep the knowledge to themselves and shun the rest of the species?

This knowledge is given to them through the priests, through higher consciousness. This is where the "god" card comes into play - the elites perceive power as a pyramid - the weakest links on the bottom, they want to be at the peak of the pyramid, and there "master" or "god" is the heaven above the pyramid. This is how societies are structured. People, planet, animals on the bottom - enforcmen, military, government in the middle - ruling bloodlines on top - then the "God" being which they serve above the structure entirely.

For the elites - its ALL servitude. They beleive they are elected to lead this planet - there are those who contact the higher forces through rituals, dark magic etc.. - commune with the "Lord/God" they serve - take the orders, tell the rulers - who enforce that on the public level. The grand scheme on Earth is world domination if you havent noticed (NWO - right on the $1 bill).

By making the rest of humanity perceive their CREATOR EXTERNALLY - by making everyone else beleive they are just bodies in an EXTERNAL realm - by bringing forth concepts and structures like bank/money, military/enforment - they are stripping the REST of the human species of their power and INNERstanding of what they truly are. The structure of society is constructed the way it is, to lower the energy field of all the souls who take part in its game.

Society is a like a sqaure, a box, a cube - the human is like a circle, a ring, a sphere - understand energy and geometry here. A sphere radiates its energy in ALL directions - a cube has edges and straight lines. When you SQAURE the CIRCLE - who limit the energy field of the spherical body or the human/soul. This is why buildings and homes are designed as cubes with triangles ontop. To limit the energy flow of the indivduals.

You notice how much better your energy feels when you walk in a park, on a beach, in a forest? Your energy is not contained, you the sphere is not cubed or squared. Geometry is everything in creation, when you have the knowledge of it, you can take advantage of all matter - even the human.

If the masses realized (REAL EYES) that they had a powerful-spiritual-force coiled up in the base of their spine, that they could travel outside the body any time, that they could contact someone across the planet, that the entire matrix (MA'sTricks) is a LIE - how much power would the elites have then?

They dont want to ascend - they have a master to serve, and plans

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Wonderful, wonderful post. Excellent summary. As you state, this post contains information that is a great stepping stone to those who may not have contemplated these ideas in the past...this serves as an excellent guideline that can influence others to pursue their quest for more information and to ultimately understand (or innerstand
). Thank you for this post; I highly encourage those of you who may have skimmed over this to go back and let it all sink in.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dollyr0cka

I thank you very much for your response my friend

A lot of hard work and good intention gets un noticed, especially when the careless mind skims over it like you said.. Then the entire message is not totally understood.

It is a complex inner/outter verse that we exist in - but to remain ignorant of one or the other is dis honest to one's SELF, ones SOUL. This life is no game, your SOUL is on the line here. We are living in the lowest state our soul energy can be incased in - and individuals need to wake up!

I think if the readers understood how karma - and incarnation TRULY work; they would take this knowledge a lot more seriously, and conspiracies and such a lot less seriously.

Thank you again

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Excellent thread! I agree with what was written. The part about this being a stepping stone, and then those who go further perhaps have more definition. Well there is a problem with that, for what occurs when you remember, or know some things, and another has different answers? I've always spoken up from the Love, Knowing and memory glimpses within, and think there is still levels or layers, even for those who awaken, that they are still within a paradigm of sorts, within the field of their dreamscape, their vices, and limitations, for example this pyramid thing is a complete limitation, and while this may be more expanded its not the answer. One still needs to ask: is it Love? is it healing, positive, growth inspiring, does it have simple understanding and kindness, is it growth? and yet again stay with self, within trusting soul to know and say, there is no place like home, there is no place like home, there is no place like home. One can become magnetized by even a simple yearning, that can take one off their path or take them down a longer rabbit hole, the long way home.

Stripping off the layers or touching the soul stone. The two witnesses that reside in all of us, at the soul level, not necessarily upon entering this life, but when we entered into life, however many lives ago for some or most, are the Wisdom and the Love, that is what uses discretion.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
When one has an idea or new invention - it is not something new to the universe, only new to those indivudals within that realm or society.

Of course its not new to the universe because there are physic laws where all our inventions are based on. You don´t need any mind-grid.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Also, what meditation practices do you use? Would really appreciate if you could go into detail on several if they're needed. Do you do Chakra ones? And if so, in what way? Do you work from the base up, or from the Crown, Inner Sight, Throat and Heart, down, or do you do spontaneous, going as needed to were the flow needs work.

For example this is something I recommend putting on an mp3 player and meditating to quiet. I used to like binaurals and hemisync, monroe institute waves, but my nerves like quiet now alot. So prefer no music now.

Be like WATER - Empty your mind

Era tara shakti mantra

I used to meditate chakra's to this.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Always a pleasure to hear from you Unity, thank you for your comments and addition

Love is the highest state one can reside in. Most humans only perceive love as 'liking' someone/thing strongly or being attracted to another. When in fact Love is a very powerful state to reside, the longer one can hold that vibrational state, the more intense the internal self of that individual is.

Love was how I awakend my kundalini energy - during the experience ( posted here - scroll to near bottom ) the intensity of LOVE I was radiating was extreme! During this expereince was the first time I felt the Chakra energy in my heart-center or Anahata. Which was what I describe as a 'whirpool' of energy within the top/center of my chest. You actually feel energy whirlpooling inside of you!

I was holding on the love-state for a few months "on and off". In this world it can be very hard thing to do, especially in my home, I have many dense and ignorant minds around me (family). But nevertheless I triumped and held onto the vibration - which has taught me alot in terms of experiences (spiritual in nature).

The density of the mind brings a dense perception into the observer/experiencer soul. Which is one peopel do not understand and take LOVE seriously! They do not understand the benefit and potential of such a state of BEING. This is something I would like to add onto in relation to the OP.

The food and water we are ingesting/digesting everyday to 'stay alive' - is not natural to our biological bodies. When we are eating the dense foods and the unbalanced-flouride water; it has an affect on the MIND ad SOUL of the individual. It makes the mind heavy or dense, and this creates a HUGE block for the individual. The body becomes dense too, and then the Soul/Human becomes mostly engaged with the EXTERNAL realm.

When the mind is dense - dreams, images, visions, and mental capabilities in general become a 'fantasy' where one does not trruly understand the internal nature. This is WHY the people will become more engaged into the external realm. They loose connection or 'touch' with the internal self.

The food is the most important factor - as when the body is on the correct/healthy and organic food habits - the mind or the bridge to the Soul is at its most clear and becomes more understood to the consciousness inside the body - thus the bridge is healthy for one to re-connect with their soul.

We call it "finding our other half". Our other half is just our soul body! Its not someone or something outside of the Human form!

People need to ask themselves; am I in control of my dreams? Do I lucid dream regularily? Can I visualize VIVIDLY, instantly? Can I create an image in my mind, rotate it, play around with it, turn it inside out? Can I leave the human at ease?

Most people's answer will be no to all or most of those because they are the cheesburger, chicken/steak, unbalanced-water diet! UNCONSCIOUSLY! And that is why society offers such garbage, to satisfy the hunger, have one focus on the body, while deteriorating the MIND, thus breaking down the bridge to the Soul body, or the dream body, or the astral body..

So for people to take things to the next level - it starts with the body, and this is what I have learned, and this is the stage I am at myself. I have done a physical cleanse, stopped eating meat, sugars, salts, and snacks. I dont drink carbonated drinks, milk, sugar juice.. JUST water/tea.

And that is just 1/3 of taking control and fixing the SELF. To answer your question about chakras Unity - I am now starting from the root, grounding my body, fixing my body, working it out, and training cardio. Im starting from the bottom-to-the-top.

My dreams are more vivid and lucid, my mind is working faster, my body feels great. I am just working on balancing those 'spaceships' (body/mind) as I call them, before I engage with the higher realms and consciousness. I can honestly say - my third eye is not opened all the way, and at this point I dont need it opened until my lower worlds are balanced and corrected.

I myself have not activated the female-kundalini energy - just awakened it. Kundalini is not something that should be forced to activate or awaken as it can harm the individual more then it can do good. That is why balancing and correcting the lower chakras is key

And now the reader can innerstand more clearly why the body needs to be a PERFECT foundation for the Soul - so the mind can create the bridge to 'both worlds' as some say.

Thank you sister, Love & Harmony be with you

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe Im not here to anchor, and the body is not important to me in the least, though I agree with the good mainenance part, and health. For those who have arthritis, keeping chicken and proteins is important, but overall agree with what you've written. And red meats to me are heavier and more laden to the spirit being freed.
We're lucky to not have flouride, but now have to use a filter due to them suddenly out of blue adding chlorine this year to perfect water due supposedly to being a ranching/dairy area. But we're moving to our own little home with well water shortly, end of summer, away from all the rain. Into the sunshine, so, I'll be able to set up my telescope hopefully and also sungaze again, at sunset.

I do want to explore the lower chakras for health and stamina, energy, vitality. But don't wish to bring sexual energy upwards, am very very sensitive to the energy feelings in all the centers, and feel its best to start with the heart, and then work to the third eye, crown and throat, then explore your chi, abdomen, and only when all of this is stronger and more advanced, correct heal and balance the lower. But that is personal and intuitive and everyone may find their own way that works in this.

The energy I want in to awaken the third eye, or heal the dna or body, is CHi/Heart, Third Eye and Crown energy, not the kundalini, or at least not until the kundalini is in oneness with the rest, raised in frequency.

I've seen a new body, not sure if that is our spirit body or not, but that is the real one, with all things healed and with calm intelligent warm, balanced personality. So everything have had to deal with regarding family dysfunctional communication styles and arguments finally seems to resolve to the goal i set often, to be conscious and helpful, not engaged. Now I see the problem a little differently, why so many peaceful and aware people argue in silliness, as two many bosses came down, or each developed and full of vision not willing to divert to anothers point of view, well you have to.

Literally if both are speaking from soul/source and there is a disagreement, one is not going to say, oh i must be a dud but i will fall at your feet and worship your wrong ideas, that to me i would never choose to be born to even follow that idea. The arguments are so silly, let me tell ya. Instead trying to get people to realize they're seeing the slice of their development and knowing and shouldn't be putting down another, but everyone could learn from each other. But due to dogmatic beliefs from one side, to selfishness on another, or even an inability to feel another, ie, my father is very dominant, cranky, high energy workaholic, see Egypt slaver written all over him, but he is an idealist, and master planner and has good ideas often. Its just he only sees one way and doesnt go into the psychology or diversity of people, so he is very advanced in science and math, but lacking in psychology and human understanding. Me I stand in the middle and feel like Im in the twilight zone, without a real father and any help or support system.

Sometimes i think its about the throat chakra I came in for, that this is the most important work to bring peace and progression to family members, but not to boss them, but just nudge.

If so, perhaps this growth would lay the foundation for the other.

Im also strong believer in getting into your subconscious, HS/Soul layer, under the hood and in agreement, for healing and growth to take place, such as Dolores Cannon's hypnotherapy/regression and also the Theta Healing that is prevalent currently.

In order to lucid dream, the techniques most use is to set the alarm in the night, which doesn't work as I have to set alarm too early for my health to get kids up, except summers and weekends and holidays. For me its best to do something while I nap and attempt to go lucid in reverse, while falling asleep in meditation.

A friend gave a technique that i must get back to for it was bringing me into a subtle state of being aware I was dreaming, where I was aware suddenly of the time and that the alarm would go off soon. He said, to keep your eyes closed and write awkwardly about your dreams through all the layers, on a big sketch book, before you opened your eyes and let the light seal off the memories.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree that the lower chakras are not for everyone. It takes a strong Will and honest individual to go into them and balance them out. But it is neccessary, I beleive, if one is to completely break through this matrix and become completly whole again - to be in union with the most high consciousness.

We can 'play the game' - and learn, and progress where we feel we need to. Experience things for interest, curiousity, necessity, or over all growth. I do not wish to play the game of time, karma, incarnation any more. For my mission here now is to break through this matrix, go through the higher realms and triump whatever I must to keep "ascending".

You sister; seem just like my partner. She is super sensitive and all about Love and the energy with the third eye. Her eye is completely awakened, she can travel anytime astrally if she wants to. She also has alot of thigns to look after, house pets, a horse, 2 jobs, as well as herself and myself.

Being a Soul/Human is such a unique experience - it becomes a world of infinite possibilties when one is to understand what kinds of energies and realities they can experience. Obviosuly society and the controllers do not want that - but for beings like you and me, its a way of life

I apprecaite your input as it brings more depth into the conversation or topic at hand. But I did want to keep this thread as simple like a "101" as possible - as not to make the other members leave and avoid the information. I beleive there is nothing more important then at least connecting with your other half, which is your soul body - and that is what I encourage with this thread

Thanks again Unity, U2U me anytime if you wish. I too live in Canada. So we are pretty close in the outter/verse

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

your SOUL is on the line here

I suspect that the soul maybe indestructible, care to correct me?

understood how karma - and incarnation TRULY work

And what if the concept of karma working off karma is no different to the judgement/heaven and hell lie?
The idea of Karma is ages old...but does that meqan its a Universal Truth. What if through certain rituals Karma is negated. The practise of the Pharoahs in using the pyramids to assist their souls in ascension comes to mind. In other words using the physical to move your soul to whereevr after death.
If we are an individuated spark of the DIvine travelling in this life towards our way home to the Supreme Creator is there death for the soul, or is this a fiction as well?
Care to clarify for my understanding?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Elites:

They dont want to ascend - they have a master to serve, and plans

So who do you believe the master to be, and what do you believe is the ultimate master's plan for humans? Why deny humans their natural power? Why keep them controlled? What for?

I would also like to know what you feel is the timescale for all this? Like, will it ever end, or does it just keep on going?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I challenge you to consider this.

The Body is a tool for your Mind and Soul to play with and experience the external physical realm. As you know, the reality of our spiritual nature is that we are connected and exist as one in a higher form of consciousness. People who have explored the Astral Plane will testify to that. However, our Mind and Soul still have wants and desires that separate us from others. This is largely expressed through our Body and manifests as action in the physical realm. It's true that in ways, without being completely spiritually attuned, our Mind can easily misinterpret the desires of our Soul and use our Body in ways that hurts our Soul even if our Mind tells us otherwise.

Now consider someone who is spiritually attuned and is one with their Body, Mind and Soul. Is it right to judge their actions in the physical realm if that action is something you perceive as harmful?

For example, you meet someone who has a very unhealthy diet. He/she does nothing to physically burn off the calories they consume and continue to poison their Body. Despite this, our example person happens to be very connected to their "Self" spiritually and is fully aware of the external impact on their Body. They have fully chosen with their Mind and Soul to push the boundaries of their Body in the physical realm for reasons known only to them. All we can say for sure in this example is that he/she is fully satisfied with their lifestyle; Body, Mind and Soul.

Do you still perceive the actions of this person as harmful and would you attempt to liberate them from this physical self destructive nature? Why or why not?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Do you still perceive the actions of this person as harmful and would you attempt to liberate them from this physical self destructive nature? Why or why not?
It really depends what you believe as I dont believe that is how it works. I believe it would not honour your soverign right to free will if I tried to persuade you to stop killing yourself.

Just like smoking, we have a choice to be around those people or not. If you want to kill yourself by eating junk food because you believe that you are moved to do this, then I have no idea what you have been impressed apon to do. There are loads of folk who believe all kinds of weird and wonderful things. Wako is a prime example.

If you asked my opinion, I would probably say that you were listening to the wrong radio channel.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo

It really depends what you believe as I dont believe that is how it works. I believe it would not honour your soverign right to free will if I tried to persuade you to stop killing yourself.

Just like smoking, we have a choice to be around those people or not. If you want to kill yourself by eating junk food because you believe that you are moved to do this, then I have no idea what you have been impressed apon to do. There are loads of folk who believe all kinds of weird and wonderful things. Wako is a prime example.

If you asked my opinion, I would probably say that you were listening to the wrong radio channel.

Fair enough, and naturally responding to a case like that is great. It means you have love in your heart, that's more than I can say for many people in todays society. It's when people go too far and try to forcefully change other peoples lifestyles simply because their standards are different that it becomes a problem. Even when the reality of your standard is good, it doesn't mean that it is what works for everyone. Obviously there is a line that can be crossed, like when someone imposes direct or indirect physical harm on another or similarly causing them psychological stress.

In the end we must do what we feel is right for ourselves in our hearts while at the same time looking out for the best interest of our fellow man in respect to how they want to live, so long as it does not impose harm on others. =)

I'll add here again that not everyone knows what's best for them. We just have to trust that they understand that and can change of their own free will without us pushing them too much.
edit on 8/6/2013 by ExjKae because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
cannot the full adept convert even the most un-balanced and impure of materials into beneficial energy, having gained the experiential knowledge, truly, of the existence of the internal-external alchemical interface and the interconnection of all?

any exception to the contrary would be, again, to subvert the power of the will.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join