It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Cathie R.I.P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS and this didn't; show up, so my apologies if this has already been mentioned. Bruce Cathie writer, ufologist, bon viveur, general all round good egg and a tad eccentric passed away on the 2 June 2013.

Bruce was a maverick amongst mavericks, the professional weird person's professional. AN incredibly bright mind with a fearsome grasp of mathematics for an "amateur". His series of books Harmonic 33, Harmonic 695, Harmonic 288, Harmonic 371244, The Energy Grid and The Harmonic Conquest of Space were always a good read if, somewhat challenging for hose of us who have to count our loose change 4 times.

Whatever one might make of his theories, the fact remains, he was raided by the French Security Services for "predicting", within seconds, the time, day and date of a "secret" French nuclear test in the Pacific

If you haven't read Bruce's work then it's an interesting point of view and a very individual take on the UFO phenomenon. It's a tad more "arcane" than some approached however, one that Bruce championed his whole life.

So, so long Bruce and thanks for all the non fission old chap...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Harminic 33, one of the first books I read following my series of ufo sightings late '70's, as I was seeking out ufo books and magazines. journal.borderlands.com...
edit on 9-7-2013 by misschareesee because: z

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When researching Bruce Cathie two things got my attention...

1) He said UFO's were not coming from distant planets but have always been here.

2) The government did everything they could to try to silence him.

What I would like to know is WHY?

The first video interview below talks about this attempt to try to silence him:

Researcher and investigator Joe Bullard discussed the work of Capt. Bruce Cathie, a retired New Zealand airline pilot, who after witnessing UFOs, developed a theory of a harmonic grid system circling the Earth. Bullard also spoke about the mysterious Coral Castle in Florida, and how Ed Leedskalnin's construction of it relates to Cathie's theories. Cathie was one of the first to associate UFOs with the idea of anti-gravity, and believed that these craft were not coming from distant planets but have always been here. The grid Cathie postulated is like an invisible line of energy that craft align with and can use as an energy/propulsion source, Bullard explained.

His discoveries are in the same vein of research as Einstein's "unified field theory", where gravity, time and space and their relation therein can all be expressed in one equation. It is said that the US military attempted on more than one occasion to silence him using bribes in the millions.

Cathie was one of the first to associate UFOs with the idea of anti-gravity, and believed that these craft were not coming from distant planets but have always been here.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Over the years, many tried to silence him. At times, he and his family had to endure many hardships as his published works drew the attention of intelligence agencies around the world. Their scientists and agents were eager to keep this information out of public view as it had been hidden for thousands of years. However, he ignored their threats, continued on with his work and always published his findings. He felt the public had the right to know. He was a true maverick and one day the world will realize the full extent of his genius.

www.worldgrid.net...

The Harmonic Code

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I was only peripherally familiar with Mr. Cathie, so this thread is a good introduction and a rather nice ATS eulogy.

Thanks to Murgatroid, too, for the extra info especially as regards the ever compelling Coral Castle. It's such a great place to visit and left me full of life and waxing philosophical after spending time on its grounds.

One things for sure: We do live in a universe--and bodies--that are virtual compendiums of electromagnetic energies and forces. Tying those energies to the UFO phenomenon strikes me as an extremely reasonable theory.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This bloke done some remarkable work in his and its very sad he did not get the regonition he deserved. He will be regarded as close to another Tesla

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've got the Harmonic Conquest of the Universe sitting on my rather stuffed bookshelves. I'd read through it partially, though not deeply, over a decade ago - it is a very interesting theory, though not an easy read - I will pick it back up soon in his honor and reread / complete the book. Much food for thought in those pages...

One wonders if he had NOT been persecuted,that perhaps his information would have remained more sparsely distributed, and given less credence? Or, conversely, might it have been picked up by University physics / earth sciences departments and studied more deeply?

Well. I don't remember enough to speak intelligently on his theory, and I don't know if I ever will be able to as it is complicated - so best I go to the source and learn...

Rest In Peace indeed, Mr. Cathie...

- AB

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

His theory is basically as I understand is that the speed of light can be represented in geometric equation which is a unified equation which shows the relationship between gravity, mass and energy. And that the speed of light is variable quantity, but we see it as a fixed quantity due to our mass/matter resonating at a particular harmonised frequency.
edit on 11-7-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I first came across Bruce Cathie's work in the early 90's when I was researching some of my own weird and wonderful theories and was instantly intrigued.

R.I.P Mr Cathie ... you have left your mark so that others may follow your lead.

Woody

top topics

join