It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a scale of 1 to 10. How much do you fear terrorism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'd say more like 20, I have nightmares of alCIAduhh!!! And the next g=v bureaucrate coming to try and harrass me in some new way which they're experts at.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I do not fear terrorism. Its not even a 1. Theres not really anything I can name off the top of my head that I do fear, now I come to think of it.

The closest I get to fear these days, is watching the Tory party and the Lib dems embugger my country more with every passing day, but that isnt really fear, its more a full realisation of the depressing invetability of events.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would say about a 5, but only because I was a victim of domestic terror (home invasion). I worry more about terror from road rage, a gross misunderstanding, or running into an attitude that has no regard for the law. I have since learned how to protect my space thankfully.
As far as the gov's propaganda terror machine goes. What was the question again....?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well, it's a good topic isn't it ? Haven't been thru the thread yet, but it should be very clear to people
that fear is being used. And that it has been used for a very long time, in constant. I'm at a
one with fear of death by terrorism. It rarely enters my mind and even then only jokingly.
I manage all my fearful concerns to/for the up and coming generations. I grew up in a beautiful,
innocent world of locomotion. And had to watch knowingly, as it was led astray, into darkness.
Not to cool when you can't do a damn thing to change it.

SnF
edit on 12-7-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
From an outsider ... none, zero, zilch .......

However if we would look at our own government and the repressive and restrictive policies that they use...... I would put that to about 3 on a scale of 10. Of course that can change quickly depending on the governments reaction to events.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join