It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Why The World Is the Way It is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS This is my first thread. I am a realist and a patriotic American. I believe everything I have to say can be found here

youtu.be...

I dont know how to embed just yet so if someone would like to do so please feel free.

The Above Documentary is about Money Lenders/Goldsmiths/Money Hoarders and plutocracies.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoMuslim

Here we go..

Best to give us a lowdown on what the vid is about and your own thoughts on the subject.....many don't have 3.5 hours to watch it......3.5 hours...good god

edit on 9-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Holy Hell!!

Three hours long?!?

Heres a basic outline...Usury is ruining the world... and it has been since its invention....

Good guess?

I'll watch it when I have three hours to waste...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'd rather read a summary than spend that much time watching the movie. I do have things to do. I'd have to make a large popcorn and take a coffee and a lunch break in that time
Maybe even a nap.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes, can you summarize the video for us people with short attention spans. This sounds very interesting but I'm skeptical. Question everything.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

We can't SnF you until you let us know what this is about... I as well dont' have that time to spend watching this video... So I would like to know why you think the world is the way it is...

On a short guess and the location of this thread.... I have a hunch it has to do with Religion???

I'm a Genius with a J~

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes, can you summarize the video for us people with short attention spans. This sounds very interesting but I'm skeptical. Question everything.

From what I have seen of the video, there is a man who I think is holding a microphone that is covered by a white arrow in a red box. Underneath it there is evidence that it is almost three hours too long for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What is wrong with the world? Aside from the fact that we have 20 different religions killing each other in the name of a fictitious god and the fact we think money is important above the survival of the innocent, and the fact we think our looks are more important than how our soul functions, there is nothing wrong with the world.

There is however much wrong with the way the society we live in functions.

Dog eat Dog.

I am reminded of the tale of a group of African children who were given the task of running to a tree in a field and the first one there got to keep all the fruit in the basket.........guess what.....they held hands together and ran to the tree and shared the fruit.

Not all is wrong.

Soul

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
These people explain it much better than I can. Please watch the first 5 minutes of it, you will realize the absolute NEED for this Documentary to go viral. Sure it's long, however a small peek into what is in store for you if you do watch this documentary will only prove to be of critical importance. This has to do with every single event the world has ever encountered. To include but not limited to the time of Moses/Jesus and even the United States revolution. This will give you insight on how this world has worked since the times of the Rothschild and why there are an important figure in sculpturing the world as you know it today.

I will not discredit the authors by typing a short summary for it will not compare in detail. Please Give this Documentary just moments of your time and you will not regret it.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

That's because sharing and being helpful is a natural thing humans get born with. After we start to see or learn stuff that makes us more individual and selfish, we will run to the tree alone.

new topics

top topics

join