Roswell crash : New whistle-blower (or hoaxer?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Has anybody read Emenegger's UFOs: Past, Present, and Future? (I am quite sure that is a dumb question given themembers participating here). Does he use the term EBE in his section on the Holloman UFO?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Its been a few years, probably in storage with 50 or 60 other related books. But, on Greg Bishops "Radio Misterioso" he has a couple of good interviews with Emenegger, he talks about Holloman, "UFO Cover-Up Live" and the Aviary...

radiomisterioso.com...

.also UFO's Past, Present and Future...

edit on 11-7-2013 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-7-2013 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bwise2

Originally posted by milomilo today, anything or anyone connected with Roswell are tainted and should be flagged as potential scammer/hoaxer immediately

Oh dear
I'm sorry this has received such a negative reception. I agree much is tainted connected to Roswell but my suspicion is that Corso had to have access to intel (whether based on fact or fiction) to write much of the early content of his book. In a live interview Corso openly admits he only studied the body 10 - 15 seconds but writes an extensive account of his detailed observations in his book. It is my contention that Corso had access to notes related to "Pats" versiion of events. Corso names this person Sgt Bill Brown.

This is more to the first part of the quote.

OH REALLY? So the skeptics and suppressionists have managed to corner all important information and instead of allowing free discussion and varied opinions wants to have HOAX stamped on all the "classified" stuff. I call that dictatorship and would like to actually have law suits putting censorship villians behind bars.

Oh, and lazar, lear, sleeper, and roswell are real, the crash occurred, its Et in origin. And my son was shown in his experiences, on viewing screens, crashes with wounded et personnel, and can only assume Roswell was one of them.

I'm fed up with the suppression team. Have your opinions but you don't have the right to hoax all subject pertaining to controversial topics and you don't own the answers.
edit on 11-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Oh dear
I'm sorry this has received such a negative reception.

You shouldn't be, at the end of the day you have brought what you had, warts and all, to the table FWIW and in such a way that you have provided a well respected member with what corroborating info you have.

Yes I'm grateful for Isaac's help in this matter. Sadly, the one thing that would change the whole perception o Frank's notes is providing original diary 1952. Comment's like 'convenient for a hoaxer' are not helpful. It's sad that these (historical) books have been destroyed about 2 years ago. I wish I had the foresight to ask to view them when they still existed.

I appreciate that you have shared this with us. If you strongly believe in this don't let anyone get you down.
It might be worth discussing this with other researchers not just the people here.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
im 30, 15 years ago i was awoken by a droning noise, looked out of my window and saw what appeared to be a submarine flying over the adjacent field, next thing i know i wake up.
being summer holidays meet my friends up next day, in the same field is a massive crop circle!
1947 something crashes in roswell, 1978 (31 years) before anyone writes about it, within a year several different versions of a 30 year old story happen.
i have to wait another 15 years too make money, why?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred
im 30, 15 years ago i was awoken by a droning noise, looked out of my window and saw what appeared to be a submarine flying over the adjacent field, next thing i know i wake up.
being summer holidays meet my friends up next day, in the same field is a massive crop circle!
1947 something crashes in roswell, 1978 (31 years) before anyone writes about it, within a year several different versions of a 30 year old story happen.

you know, submarine are underwater and not a flying vehicle, unless the colour is yellow -_-

im glad you realized its a dream.

and isnt it already a concensus among experts that crop circle are man-made ? infact 2 old men with unfit physical can make it in 1 night easy.. i mean why they wait to admit making the cropcirles all around the world when its already documented in ancient times / medeival times that crop circle occured ? they can just admit it back then right ? using time machine of some sort ?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo today, anything or anyone connected with Roswell are tainted and should be flagged as potential scammer/hoaxer immediately

Oh dear
I'm sorry this has received such a negative reception. I agree much is tainted connected to Roswell but my suspicion is that Corso had to have access to intel (whether based on fact or fiction) to write much of the early content of his book. In a live interview Corso openly admits he only studied the body 10 - 15 seconds but writes an extensive account of his detailed observations in his book. It is my contention that Corso had access to notes related to "Pats" versiion of events. Corso names this person Sgt Bill Brown.

Corso is just a hoaxter/huckster like cooper, dean , lazar , lear, greer and the whole crop of lunatic fringe of ufology.

if your information is based on corso then you can dismiss it all into the garbage can now.

Roswel stupidity and hilarity is one that is heavily panned by real skeptics (those who study / investigate before debunking) and real UFOLOGIST (those who do real research on the phenomena)..

The only ones who keep spouting roswell nonsense are the same hucksters , as if mentioning roswell in their article/speech will make them more credible.. in fact you can dismiss everyone who use roswell as charlatan and hoaxter/huckster/conmen.

isnt it funny one of the member of Lunatic Fringe (tm) said that after a while one have to add something new to the story to make it interesting to the audience. i think this is john lear's comment and it showed how much their thinking regarding prioritizing entertaining public instead of presenting fact/truth.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by milomilo

you know, submarine are underwater and not a flying vehicle, unless the colour is yellow -_-

and isnt it already a concensus among experts that crop circle are man-made ? infact 2 old men with unfit physical can make it in 1 night easy.. i mean why they wait to admit making the cropcirles all around the world when its already documented in ancient times / medeival times that crop circle occured ? they can just admit it back then right ? using time machine of some sort ?

so why did nobody try to make money out of roswell till 30 years later?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Not wanting to step on toes but....
I am so tired of the continued speculation about Roswell in the 1940's and Area 51.
These old arcane UFO topics only serve to distract and manipulate a discussion that has
so much more evidence and information to offer, as it moves up the timeline to the current day.
Yes we all know that something happened at Roswell. Yes we all know that Area 51 was probably, at one time, a secret facility working with secret things. Yes we all know that the government isn't forthcoming about any of these probable events.
Again I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. But am I the only one that cringes when they here the words Roswell and/or Area51?

you are not the only ones, in fact the whole US UFOLOGY gone mad out of control to embrace these myths thus depriving real UFO Phenomena researcher who seek to get closer to the real truth behind UFO Phenomena (no, not the Extra Terrestrial B*llsh*t that these modern US ufologist keep refering to, as there is not a SINGLE evidence to support ETH other than lies/fake claims). Read how real UFO researched goes underground in US as the stage already filled with liars and conmen like greer/dean/lear/cooper/lazar/etc and on the opposite side are the close minded skeptic/debunker who debunk without seeing the case files. US UFOLOGIST nowadays is a belief system / religion where you get believers and non-believers, real research and field investigations are abandoned for fantasy and faerie tale.

in fact, if im a conspiracy buff, i would rather say that today's US Ufology is the result of decades long operation (since Condon's goverment sponsored lies) to demean real UFO research / investigation. Nowadays majority / casual public will laugh at the silly and stupid ufologist running around spouting nonsense about EBE/ETH/DUMB. The primary mission is to make UFOLOGY a ridicule and its a success..

personally i think US Gov are not as clever as what conspiracy buff alludes, its more like one real incident get blown up and keep getting more and more b*lls**t added to it to entertain the believers.

Nibiru ? UFO ? Mayan ? Atlantis ? Underground Bases ? Alien Corpse ? Abductions ? Cattle Mutilation ? Crop Circles ? Bermuda Triangle ? these all considered junk entertainment to the masses. Sad because massive REAL documentation has been done to investigate UFO phenomena but thats now ignored for the myth and fantasy of crooks/hucksters today.
edit on 12-7-2013 by milomilo because: spelllllinnng and grammmarrrrr

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

so why did nobody try to make money out of roswell till 30 years later?

Your "droning flying submarine in the sky" dream , why you mentioned it now and not before (in ATS) ?

i guess your answer to that question will answer your own question

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Corso is just a hoaxter/huckster like cooper, dean , lazar , lear, greer and the whole crop of lunatic fringe of ufology.

if your information is based on corso then you can dismiss it all into the garbage can now.

No I'm not relying on Corso. But what I am asking is whether Corso based his story on 'Pat's" story as related to Frank in 1952. If Corso admits to observing the alien creature for 10 - 15 seconds how can he describe such detail of alien in his book. If Corso didn't just meke this description up, then he got this description from someone else.

Sgt Smith, who is said to tip Corso off to the alien cargo, could have provided such a description. (even if it was a fabrication). WHO IS THIS MAN "Smithy"? Is he the real "Pat" ? Did Corso just make him up? Sorry if I'm not expressing this too clearly.

According to my assessment it is true that Frank heard these details from Pat in 1952.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bwise2

Is that Lieutenant Corso or Major Corso?
Apparently he is either two folks or jumped rank at an impossible speed...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Bwise2

Is that Lieutenant Corso or Major Corso?
Apparently he is either two folks or jumped rank at an impossible speed...

you apparently wrong on both counts.. he is now colonel.. quite a jump from a simple LT

and this statement make corso the biggest jokester hoaxer in the world since we all know fiber optics and kevlar was taken from a tree fibers and kevlar leafs , and the basics of Lasers/IC are from the fertile mind of JV/HGWells (/Sarc off)

According to Corso, the reverse engineering of these artifacts indirectly led to the development of accelerated particle beam devices, fiber optics, lasers, integrated circuit chips and Kevlar material.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Has anybody read Emenegger's UFOs: Past, Present, and Future?

Yes.

Does he use the term EBE in his section on the Holloman UFO?

No.

In that book, Emenegger used the phrases "extraterrestrial beings", "extraterrestrial bodies", "extraterrestrial life". He also refers to the term "Humanoid-Organisms-Allegedly-Extraterrestrial --- HOAEX, for short" (!).

He didn't, however, use either the phrase "extraterrestrial biological entity" nor "EBE".

Incidentally, as you may know, Emenegger was one of the writers of the documentary "UFOs : It has begun" (1979), presented by Rod Serling, which is now available on Youtube:

www.imdb.com...

edit on 13-7-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Please Note Correction of name Sgt Smith ---> M. Sgt. Bill Brown

Sgt Smith, who is said to tip Corso off to the alien cargo..

Do any Roswell researchers have information on M. Sgt. Bill Brown (see page 16 TDAR)

And can we establish when Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) entered the lexicon. Frank says it was a used by US Government (Military?) 1952. In the 1950's military personnel were actively discouraged from discussing EBEs..

The Day After Roswell: www.vielewelten.at...

edit on 13-7-2013 by Bwise2 because: Add information
edit on 13-7-2013 by Bwise2 because: add to post
edit on 13-7-2013 by Bwise2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I spent most of my life as an electronics technician and I do find the invention of the transistor to be a bit strange. If you know anything about electronics then you know the difference between vacuum tube technology and solid state technology are really two different animals. It's hard for me to see how the guys at Bell labs would come up with the idea of using silicon based technology based upon the progress at that time. I do find this article very interesting whether it has merit or not still remains to be seen.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

I have to admit, that the alleged statement in your link from the "President of American Computer Company" is at the very least interesting if it's documented.

Who is this "Bob Wolf" that supposedly conducted that interview?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just sticking to the original report is very telling to me.
A press release was issued stating that a flying disc had been recovered. And that I suspect is exactly what happened. A flying disc had been recovered and even the military were unable to identify it. No mention was made of aliens, thats appears to have been left to chinese whispers and people cashing in on the vulnerability of others with endless speculative books....whistleblowers and hoaxers.

In 1947 that area was very sensitive, WW2 had recently ended, operations paperclip brought brilliant scientific minds to that part of the world and given huge resource to continue what they had started, and its public knowledge that nazi scientists were way ahead interms of design and technological breakthroughs. The atom bomb was also being tested, so this entire area was a beehive of weird activity at that time
A special bit of kit/exotic aircraft more likely than not crashed and was recovered and at the time not even the military could identify it. But it was man made.
I suspect there are aircraft flying about today far more exotic than we could imagine based on what we see and are allowed to know about made by brilliant minds and amazing people.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigercat1971
Just sticking to the original report....
A press release was issued stating that a flying disc had been recovered. And that I suspect is exactly what happened. A flying disc had been recovered and even the military were unable to identify it. No mention was made of aliens, thats appears to have been left to chinese whispers and people cashing in on the vulnerability of others with endless speculative books....whistleblowers and hoaxers.

We also have to take "flying disc had been recovered" in context with previously reported anomalous activity detected by radar in June and early 1 - 4 July.

But it was man made....made by brilliant minds and amazing people..

Yes, this would be the only rational conclusion IF objects were positively identified as "flying discs" manufactured by humans. But we have not got evidence of this either.

In Frank's notes (page 1 ) he writes:

So if I talk about E.B.E - I am talking about UFO

Then on page 9

The creatures from the E.B.E that crash near Roswell, New Mexico , had 5 creatures. Army people who worked at the crash, said, they had no breathing apparatus, so they could not go outside Space Craft. The door came off and they had a hard time breathing

I get the impression that the actual crash did not cause the debris. It was caused by the military presence working on the scene. The alleged loose 'Nut File' pieces could have been easily removed from the craft and not found scattered all over the crash site.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
I spent most of my life as an electronics technician and I do find the invention of the transistor to be a bit strange.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

I found the information in this link very interesting particularly the complaint made by the President of American Computer Company (1997) that development of transistors were funded by taxpayer money via military R & D at govt contracted Bell Labs...yet profits from development went into the private corporate hands of AT & T. I would imagine the Govt would not want to admit to such corruption. (The development of Internet has received same criticism--i.e. developed and funded by taxpayer money.)
edit on 13-7-2013 by Bwise2 because: spelling

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join