It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will This Flood of Nonsense Ever End?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey, I originally posted this in another topic. It kind of got ignored, and it's really big, so I decided to make it it's own thread.

After the election, I made a "yay Bush won" type of thread, and I got scolded by liberals saying "Oh no, not another gloating thread". However, I've noticed that there are FAR more "Oh sh*t, Bush won threads", than there are "yay Bush won" threads. Anyone else following me?

I'm going to make a compliation of the "Damn it, Bush won" type of threads. See what you think.

One, "Damn it, Bush won" thread

Two "I'm pissed off that Bush won" threads threads (NOTE: I do realize this one might be a joke. Discount it if you must)

Three I hate Bush threads

Another (Four!) "I'm Pissed off that Bush won" thread.

Five "Oh Sh*t, Bush won" Threads

Six "Oh Sh*t, Bush won" Threads

Seven "I'm pissed off that Bush won" threads

Eight, "Oh Sh*t, Bush won" threads

9, "I'm pissed that Bush won" threads.

10, "Damn it, Bush won" threads.

Even the dogs! Have their own Bush hating thread! I won't number this, it'd be unfair.

And the "Oh no, Bush won" Protests have begun!...ehhhhhh I'll number it! Eleven!

And it's twelve!

And now here's 13... I'm getting tired!

Ok, I'm going to stop here. I could find more, there really are plenty more where these came from...but I think I've made my point. This is all getting way out of hand. I know that I posted some that aren't about Bush winning, but they're all against Bush, conservatives, or republicans, and they were all written between the election and right now.

I'm too tired here, and I need to go to bed. I'll post all the "yay, Bush won threads" I can find tomorrow morning. I think there's like 5 of them.

[Edited on 8-11-2004 by Herman]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You forgot the Oh bugger, Bush won and the he's the servant of Satan and will bring about Armageddon thread.

oops ... sorry, I forgot to post it in the first place

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that admin will deal with these threads TRASHING most of them so i wouldnt worry Herman.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Pisky,
Haha, yeah we've already had threads close enough to that. You made one about him being the anti-christ!

Drunk,
Many threads have already been locked. That, and there were also many that I didn't even add because I didn't feel like sifting through anymore! There would probably be upwards around...18-20 if I had kept looking. No matter, It doesn't really piss me off as much as it annoys me haha.

top topics

join