It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Nugent eyeing run for U.S. president?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VAPatriot

I love Ted but....

All I can think of is President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

Man... no kidding. Both love guns, can't speak proper English... wow. Good call.

I think I'd still vote for Camacho, though. Old Spice and all that.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Mr. Confusion back for another episode of "What Can You Possibly Mean?"

He can be very divisive and I just feel we need to get a moderate in the white house before the left-right battle destroys us for good.

No more far left or far right candidates. . . . I'm sick of politicians and their appeasement of EITHER the left or right because it doesn't unite us as a whole.

But Obama and all of his friends say he is a uniter and a centrist. I've even recently seen him described as center-right. And only Obama and his friends thought Romney was far-right. Republicans thought he was a wishy-washy centrist, maybe center-left.

Most of America disapproves of Obamacare. Would a centrist have to get rid of it because that's what the people want? Or would such a candidate be immediately labelled as an extreme far-right reactionary?

I don't need a name, but what policies would this centrist support? Entitlement reform? That's right-wing. Pathway to citizenship? The Senate version is left-wing. What are just two policies that aren't left or right wing, and which would unite us as a whole?

I agree with you that your vision is attractive, but I don't see it in reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hi I am Ted Nugent, I have 9 children by 7 different women, and I want to be your President. Unfortunately I cannot recall which comedian this came from.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The last thing we need is a child molester as President.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
While I appreciate Teds stance on guns and hunting....I still get those freedoms despite his Republican stance. Sorry but I'm a union girl and democrat. PS...his wifes venison recpe for for slowcooked Coke venison sucked. Mine is way better. Not to mention his underaged Hawain girlfriend he had at one time.. don't put your morality on me.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

I'm responding to you primarily because your's is the latest post in the thread. But, really, this could be to anyone.

What do we want in our president? What qualifies him (all right, or her) to be president? It can't be experience, Obama never had any, and Romney had lots.

Is it past behavior and associations? Obama had his Choom Gang, terrorist friends, and Rev, Wright. Romney was an angel in heaven by comparison. (Yes, Nugent's girlfriend was under age, she was 17. Certainly not a child.)

Is it what they say they're going to do? If so, what does Nugent say he's going to do? I don't know, this is all a surprise to me.

I'd kind of like to get everybody in to take a shot at Hillary, or Biden, if she walks away. Could you tell me, again I truly don't know, what would be wrong with him?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Not being that familiar with all things American, Ted Nugent is a bit of an enigma.

His music (even for a metal artist) is hardly known here at all.
The only song I know is Cat Scratch Fever.
I suppose singing a song about his cat would show a sensitive side of the hard rocker and hunter.

Not to stereotype people, but the last time I saw him on television he was hunting deer, and it was all a bit Rambo.

Africa and Asia will surely be surprised.

Nevertheless, they might also be duly impressed with his hunting skills (as long as he doesn't shoot a rhino, but I know he would never do that).
I mean when last did Obama shoot his own meal with an arrow?

Food production and conservation will be the main concerns of the future.
A politician who butchers his own steaks will be an excellent way of challenging people to face reality.
Some species can be left to frolic in the wild, and harvested.

A much bigger challenge will be saving the fish-stocks by challenging all those fish-eating quasi-vegetarians to kill their own fish.
Right now their lifestyle is the cause of the biggest non-human genocide in history, and their karma must be going straight to hell.

As far as ecology and conservation goes, I think Ted Nugent would be a great choice for the planet.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
So the election machine is in motion already, too bad the win is already pre-determined

enjoy more of the same.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

What's wrong with Ted Nugent for president? Just another jerk in the White House. Why do we have to have a president anyway? Is being leaderless that dang scary? Really? I don't. Need a leader. I can lead myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Dear queenofsheba,

While I understand your unwillingness to have a President, I don't think that's an attainable goal right now. Four years from now, we'll have somebody as President. I'm not too excited about Hillary, who else would be acceptable to you? Biden? That's the number two guy on the Democrat bench, and it goes downhill from there.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I guess the comedy candidates are coming out of the wood work early. To be honest I can never imagine Ted Negent as President.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I'm thinking I like you. You made me laugh.....I think you rock if the truth be told.

It was the whole while I appreciate your unwillingness to have a President.....you are the first person ever in my life who had the guts to humor that thought...and respond. Must we always have a fearless leader??
edit on 10-7-2013 by queenofsheba because: cuz I said so thats why

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join