It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess if you put it this way, June really was a big bad month!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The video consist of many of the things that happened globally during the month of June 2013...One short film of the sun was really neat to watch. Floods, earthquakes, tornadoes etc etc but some interesting news footage nevertheless IMO.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

You got that right Sky~ A lot of mischief in this part of the Milky Way and it doesn't seem like anytime time soon it will calm down. Awesome video and is the throtle for this thread~

SnF

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
What is truly frightening is that the rain is falling in copious amounts everywhere. Toronto just was flooded yesterday when

A month’s worth of rain fell on Toronto in just a few hours on Monday, leaving cars and commuters stranded, crippling the subway system and leaving some 300,000 customers without power across the city. The rain started arriving ahead of the supper hour, which caused severe flooding, major public transit delays and power outages across the city.

RSOE EDIS
I am now wondering when the sink holes will start appearing from this deluge.
In early June we had 89 millimetres of rain in 4 to 5 hours and that was very intense, probably a months worth in that time, I sure don't look are rain forecasts the same anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

What is truly frightening is that the rain is falling in copious amounts everywhere. Toronto just was flooded yesterday when

I caught that on the international news service this morning. The net has some pics that are amazing of the flooding.
The jet stream has moved out of it's normal track these last few months and is really messing up the weather we are used to.

It has rained either everyday or night where we are on the Laos and Thai border; which is good we need the rain in our reservoirs...but sucks for Golf, motorcycle riding and trying to keep a car clean!.

Thanks for the report and reply

top topics

join