It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA college recruitment drive goes quite wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey all. I looked to see if this has been posted yet. Came up empty. If it has, apologies.

This is audio of a recruitment drive by the NSA that went horribly bad for them. I took great pleasure in listening to it and it gives me hope that schools aren't just churning out compliant slaves.

Here is the link.
www.blacklistednews.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

This was posted last week but I can't find the thread.

EDIT:

Here it is.

LINK
edit on 9-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Thank you so much for uploading this info. That is a major roasting lol and its great news that even our future children are now questioning these alphabet agencies. Also it means that we can win this war against the machine. But I now feel that this girl's future will be very dark indeed, they will want to destroy her which goes to show that we are dealing with dark energies. Well done students and keep up the ignorance. Always question authority

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Debating government politics with people who have no say in how business is done within the government is pretty pointless. I understand that the two recruiters can be seen as enablers to the "system", but thinking they know the in's and out's of why things are done in hopes that somehow they will make these two people realize their fallacies and quit their jobs is pretty presumptuous.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join