It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should i?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skaffa

Originally posted by Destinyone

I'm not looking for emails.. ''Hypothetically'' i already have them.. And they will not go into the spam box.

Then, I would say you are a hacker extraordinaire. With amazing abilities to bypass every known spam filter in every known web browser. Or you are slightly delusional. You pick!

You still haven't told us what your awesome message is, that you want to get out to the millions, who only have credit cards. To me, that implies you are in fact....selling something. Prove me wrong...please.

Des

*hypothetically* I WAS selling them something.. they are subscribed to me.
I would show them what most of you may already know, but they most likely don't know the full extent of it.

And...what is that. Just plain simple words would be appreciated. Yes, tell us what we already know, yet, you seem to continue to be ever so vague about.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Can you give me a brief discription on what your planning on enlightening them about? Then ill give you an honest answer on if i think they would actually listen or not IMO

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I'm not looking for emails.. ''Hypothetically'' i already have them.. And they will not go into the spam box.

Then, I would say you are a hacker extraordinaire. With amazing abilities to bypass every known spam filter in every known web browser. Or you are slightly delusional. You pick!

You still haven't told us what your awesome message is, that you want to get out to the millions, who only have credit cards. To me, that implies you are in fact....selling something. Prove me wrong...please.

Des

*hypothetically* I WAS selling them something.. they are subscribed to me.
I would show them what most of you may already know, but they most likely don't know the full extent of it.

And...what is that. Just plain simple words would be appreciated. Yes, tell us what we already know, yet, you seem to continue to be ever so vague about.

Des

I'm vague because first: I haven't set up this email yet.. As said before i would spend a lot of time on it.
And second: Who knows, it might get me in trouble.
Seeing our current situation, history, and the elephant in your room.. I see things could possibly head for something bad if people stay oblivious to what goes on behind the curtains.

To Stealth: make a wild guess
edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So.. hypothetically speaking.. What if i had a million email addresses?
Would it be helpful to send these people an email,
subtly entering the subject most of us are here for?
Providing evidence, and teaching them how to deal with the situation..
Not scaring them, just encouraging them.
I think it might change things.. if even for a little. Who knows..
It might spread to an extra million.
I know it's hard to change minds.. I can barely change my own.
But i'd just be providing confirmed information,
and it's always good to have another perspective..
Without it, how would you be able to view things objectively?

Should i leave them alone? Could it be successful?

You want to make a difference then go make a difference starting in your community. Don't talk about it just do it. You see a park that's run down and dirty go clean it up. Go to town meetings. Try to get to know your neighbors. Build that sense of community that humanity seems to have lost sight of. Don't let fear mongers divide us.

Its been my experience that most people these days believe talk is cheap. People are just waiting to see others care and act. They want to act but most don't want to be the only ones. They don't want to be alone. Start small and watch your efforts spread out into bigger and better things. Believe me when I say I have gotten more than my fair share of strange looks and I have no doubts that some in my community may think I am a tree hugging hippie freak. Thats fine. I am okay with that. How about you?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Guess???? Now, you want us to guess. I don't think so. You are the one who started this thread, stating you had an urgent message to get out to the people on your email list. All who have credit cards...sorry, your words, not mine.

You said it's something we all already know...but now you tell us to play guessing games with you.

You have a lot to learn...Grasshopper.....

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideBankers

So.. hypothetically speaking.. What if i had a million email addresses?
Would it be helpful to send these people an email,
subtly entering the subject most of us are here for?
Providing evidence, and teaching them how to deal with the situation..
Not scaring them, just encouraging them.
I think it might change things.. if even for a little. Who knows..
It might spread to an extra million.
I know it's hard to change minds.. I can barely change my own.
But i'd just be providing confirmed information,
and it's always good to have another perspective..
Without it, how would you be able to view things objectively?

Should i leave them alone? Could it be successful?

You want to make a difference then go make a difference starting in your community. Don't talk about it just do it. You see a park that's run down and dirty go clean it up. Go to town meetings. Try to get to know your neighbors. Build that sense of community that humanity seems to have lost sight of. Don't let fear mongers divide us.

Its been my experience that most people these days believe talk is cheap. People are just waiting to see others care and act. They want to act but most don't want to be the only ones. They don't want to be alone. Start small and watch your efforts spread out into bigger and better things. Believe me when I say I have gotten more than my fair share of strange looks and I have no doubts that some in my community may think I am a tree hugging hippie freak. Thats fine. I am okay with that. How about you?

That's why i'm testing the waters here on ATS, i want to make a difference but i'm afraid i'd be that dividing fear mongerer if i don't do it right.

Maybe you're right tho. Maybe i should start local.. It's just so much harder to get a million people in person to listen to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

What's the point in coming on here asking for people's advice when your going to make us guess what your sending? If u want advice give us the facts! Or do u just want people to tell you your doing a great thing blindly?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Skaffa

Guess???? Now, you want us to guess. I don't think so. You are the one who started this thread, stating you had an urgent message to get out to the people on your email list. All who have credit cards...sorry, your words, not mine.

You said it's something we all already know...but now you tell us to play guessing games with you.

You have a lot to learn...Grasshopper.....

Des

I figured here, out of all places, people wouldn't need to ask, and be a little supportive. Its the same thing you guys are doing here.. just on a larger scale.
I'm talking about our governments no longer listening to us.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I figured here, out of all places, people wouldn't need to ask, and be a little supportive.

You do realize there are over 50 different forum topics on ATS??

Being sooo super cool cryptic isn't working out for ya.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

We'll if you read the NSA threads I'd say they're listening to you guys pretty well
perhaps give us an example of what u plan to write and we can see?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Here is an idea: Why don't you construct a rough draft of what you would like to send out in your e-mail and post it here on ATS and we will be happy to give you our honest opinion about whether or not we think you should move forward with your endeavor. Do with that opinion what you will!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber
reply to post by Skaffa

We'll if you read the NSA threads I'd say they're listening to you guys pretty well
perhaps give us an example of what u plan to write and we can see?

Sure once their mess gets completely out in the open they'll start to make it look like we have a say.
It shouldn't have gone this far in the first place! I never approved of any of their bull#! I want you guys to be able to vote for more than 2 puppets.. I want some real transparency not just smoke and mirrors!

If you have done your homework, you know what will be in the email.. but ill post it here as soon as it's done.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Are you trying to be cryptic on purpose? I'm not exactly following you here.

So here's what you have;

1: one million people's email addresses.
2: some sort of idea that you want to address.
3: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no proof.

If I got an email from a person I didn't know and they were talking about a topic that is usually not discussed In the mainstream, say for example you want to tell people all the bad things the govt does. Chances are I wouldn't even read it.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Skaffa

Are you trying to be cryptic on purpose? I'm not exactly following you here.

So here's what you have;

1: one million people's email addresses.
2: some sort of idea that you want to address.
3: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no proof.

If I got an email from a person I didn't know and they were talking about a topic that is usually not discussed In the mainstream, say for example you want to tell people all the bad things the govt does. Chances are I wouldn't even read it.

I'll take those chances

And yes it was on purpose.. i haven't gotten anything concrete yet.. just the addresses.
But i figured you would all get the gist of where i'm aiming at.
If you did, why would i need to tell any more.. i was just asking if it could possibly have a chance of making a difference.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Then...you must think all ATS members are mind readers. I look forward to reading your finished email for mass send out.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Honestly I have no idea. Pm me if you don't wanna write it on the board but as I see it you want to inform people of something important yet you won't tell us on here what your talking about, just a million other strangers..

Basically what I think is that you've got a hold of these emails and wanna know if you'll be doing anything wrong by spamming people?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Skaffa

Then...you must think all ATS members are mind readers. I look forward to reading your finished email for mass send out.

Des

Oh c'mon!.. The first forum sections popping up here are NWO! US political madness! 9/11!
I'm sure that's how most people ended up here, its the most discussed conspiracy, it's the only one that's plain to see in everyone's seemingly blind view, it's the only one reeking of truth!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Skaffa

Honestly I have no idea. Pm me if you don't wanna write it on the board but as I see it you want to inform people of something important yet you won't tell us on here what your talking about, just a million other strangers..

Basically what I think is that you've got a hold of these emails and wanna know if you'll be doing anything wrong by spamming people?

BINGO...

If the email addys were obtained by nefarious means, there are at least one million reasons not to use them, for what ever purpose. It it is an email list solely of people who have valid credit cards, then it has already been purchased by a plethora of other people looking to sell something. To people who have their in-boxes flooded with every sales come-on under the sun.

My spam filter is my friend.....

Des

edit on 9-7-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Skaffa

BINGO...

If the email addys were obtained by nefarious means, there are at least one million reasons not to use them, for what ever purpose. It it is an email list solely of people who have valid credit cards, then it has already been purchased by a plethora of other people looking to sell something. To people who have their in-boxes flooded with every sales come-on under the sun.

My spam filter is my friend.....

Des

edit on 9-7-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

They are my customers.. they make use of my services everyday. I will never sell their emails.
I know it sounds hard to believe.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Not true......I ended up here searching for obscure prophecies and for the aliens and UFOs. There are countless reasons why people end up at ATS; the forums you have mentioned are only a small portion of the site. Many here would have no earthly idea what you are trying to get at, and newer members might be completely confused by the lack of information in your OP. Just my $0.02.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join