It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should i?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So.. hypothetically speaking.. What if i had a million email addresses?
Would it be helpful to send these people an email,
subtly entering the subject most of us are here for?
Providing evidence, and teaching them how to deal with the situation..
Not scaring them, just encouraging them.
I think it might change things.. if even for a little. Who knows..
It might spread to an extra million.
I know it's hard to change minds.. I can barely change my own.
But i'd just be providing confirmed information,
and it's always good to have another perspective..
Without it, how would you be able to view things objectively?

Should i leave them alone? Could it be successful?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skaffa

And that is what exactly?

Providing evidence

That would be a first, evidence for a conspiracy theory!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Leave them alone.

They will only resent you for it.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

And that is what exactly?

Providing evidence

That would be a first, evidence for a conspiracy theory!

TPTB

There's lots of solid information out there that prove things aren't what they seem..
Things saying something has to change, somethings gotta give.. c'mon.. we all know it!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Skaffa

Leave them alone.

They will only resent you for it.

I know, but if i were to offer more solutions than problems.. it might spark something besides resentment..
It might give them hope instead.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
And how do you know that your emails wont go to minors and cause them trauma ? But honestly i think most of the emails will end to the spam folder..

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Like many people on your hypothetical E-Mail list, I have my e-mail set to exclusive.
This means that only e-mail from people on my list make it to my in box.
Any unsolicited e-mail from you, like e-mail from an Ethiopian banker/lawyer, body part enlargement salesmen or Adriana go immediately to my junk folder.
Unless your subject line is very compelling, it will be deleted without so much as a preview.

Do you have a plan to get around this?
edit on 9-7-2013 by Beartracker16 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
And how do you know that your emails wont go to minors and cause them trauma ? But honestly i think most of the emails will end to the spam folder..

What if they were emails previously used for something they subscribed for?
And they would all go to people with credit cards?
edit on 9-7-2013 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

If you send them an email for anything other than what they subscribed for, that would be spam.

Well now...... And just how did you come across a million credit card holders' email adresses?

Asking ATS for advice on spamming people using hacked emails??? Is that what's going on here?

ETA: Unless of course you bought the list? Then why ask for advice after spending money??
edit on 9-7-2013 by OneisOne because: add

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Skaffa

I don't think so. There may be better ways that higher ups have/are consider (ing) using existing CT sites is somewhat better approach as it allows for somewhat more mature audience and then still you may be offsetting things not considered by you so not good approach. Patience look up WATCH the stars dance
and the more the stars dance...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

If you send them an email for anything other than what they subscribed for, that would be spam.

Well now...... And just how did you come across a million credit card holders' email adresses?

Asking ATS for advice on spamming people using hacked emails??? Is that what's going on here?

Nah they would be acquired legally, they signed up for it.. Just not this one email..
And is it really spam when it's not for commercial purposes, but their best interest?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

reply to post by Skaffa

I don't think so. There may be better ways that higher ups have/are consider (ing) using existing CT sites is somewhat better approach as it allows for somewhat more mature audience and then still you may be offsetting things not considered by you so not good approach. Patience look up WATCH the stars dance
and the more the stars dance...

But those sites often get visited by people already in the know.. The only times people without knowledge on the subject encounter these things is when they see those crazy exaggerated utube videos or alex jones losing his scrotum.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skaffa

patience is all 1 can say Skaffa and do you really think it will make the difference you think for 100% sure because if not delicately approached can cause fail... is all 1 is advising.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
it may have to be from above the pyramid to down instead of top of and then scattered influentially selfishly and so some may appear and attempt purchase from you of email and cause personal fail. Would be nice but again over pyramid & down like rain, knowledge.. maybe work

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Skaffa

patience is all 1 can say Skaffa and do you really think it will make the difference you think for 100% sure because if not delicately approached can cause fail... is all 1 is advising.

Probably not, but it sure beats whining and reconfirming known beliefs here without actually doing anything.
A first impression really matters.. And there is just so much bull out there surrounding the subject.. Maybe it's time for a different approach.
Of course i would try to be as gentle as possible.. I would probably work on it for a month and test it out on others first.

link   
reply to post by Skaffa

I don't think it would be worth your time and effort. As many here have said in most cases the e-mail would go directly to spam folders, and the few that made it to inboxes would most likely be deleted without being read even if the e-mail appeared to be from a trusted contact (business or personal) due to virus and malware issues. If I receive an unexpected e-mail from a retail contact it goes directly to the trash bin, and if I even receive an unexpected e-mail from my kids I call them to make sure they in fact sent it before opening. I think the majority of people protect themselves in such a manner. Your e-mail would fall on deaf ears!

link   
reply to post by Skaffa

Are you here, phishing for more email addys? Honestly, what you have so far, presented, sounds so vague, it does sound like you are on a phishing expedition.

If you have some relevant world changing information, as you seem to imply. Give it here first, on ATS, to the thousands of readers, you don't have a credit card number for. In other words...FOR FREE...

That would be a start, in my book. But, for some reason, I don't think that is what you are after.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm not looking for emails.. ''Hypothetically'' i already have them.. And they will not go into the spam box.
Is it really that weird someone isn't in it for personal gain?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm not looking for emails.. ''Hypothetically'' i already have them.. And they will not go into the spam box.

Then, I would say you are a hacker extraordinaire. With amazing abilities to bypass every known spam filter in every known web browser. Or you are slightly delusional. You pick!

You still haven't told us what your awesome message is, that you want to get out to the millions, who only have credit cards. To me, that implies you are in fact....selling something. Prove me wrong...please.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Then, I would say you are a hacker extraordinaire. With amazing abilities to bypass every known spam filter in every known web browser. Or you are slightly delusional. You pick!

You still haven't told us what your awesome message is, that you want to get out to the millions, who only have credit cards. To me, that implies you are in fact....selling something. Prove me wrong...please.

Des

*hypothetically* I WAS selling them something.. they are subscribed to me.
I would show them what most of you may already know, but they most likely don't know the full extent of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join