It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw 2 of the illusive beings!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If you post communications syek (read backwards) on the internet enough with the syek to the last book of the bible making your perception of reality and people around you strange. Then get on the highway - walk for about 50 miles, you should smell a strong scent of blood all around you the longer you walk and the police will pull you over. When they get out there is a strong chance that the police men will have black cat eyes.

when I was beginning to cypher the last book of the bible with echelon the NSA computer, I saw a big headed figure outside my window. I didn't know what to do. I just looked at it then it side stepped away from the window. My window is on the level of a roof of the house. It was a mayan, I believe.

I'm serious, they both exist.

But the reptilians I saw on the highway might have been created by the computer that we're in due to me posting syek like crazy. There has been another instance with another man that had seen things on the highway after he had seen something about his company that he shouldn't have seen. And there is one more instance that I know about with a woman on americas most wanted - she said the person had cat eyes. She said it on television!

Gotta run!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

You didnt mix in berries with your oatmeal this morning again eh?

Of course there will be black cat eyed policemen on the third story ground floor.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I was gonna say he didn't take the blue and red pill together... but Meh~

I loved the... Walk 50 miles on the highway and then you'll get "pulled" over by the cops...

Wouldn't they just stop you... I didn't know you could be pulled over walking.... Maybe it's just me...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is your actual name David Snoitalever?.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I won't pretend I understand what the OP is trying to say.

But whatever happened to "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all" ?

There's no excuse for rudeness and ridicule. Just let threads live out their natural lifespan, sheesh!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Honey I believe you are "sleep posting". If you can read this please drink a glass of milk and go back to bed. When you wake up come back and tell us the rest of your interesting dream. Don't feel bad, I'm a "sleep eater" so it's no biggie!

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Alright.... Your right Narco... Sometimes it's hard to refrain... I feel littled might have hit the nail on the head... A sleep post? I could see it...

OP~ By no discord was I trying to blasphemy you. I was having a laugh and it was at your expense... My apologies. When your feeling up to it please finish the OP as questions are arising and need answering...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I think the op was making this up and trying to be funny with it here because I had to read the story three times to understand it...and still don't know what the heck I'm reading.

Although reading this post, I felt like I was watching a short film from FEARnet.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I really thought this was misplaced and was supposed to end up in the short stories threads~ But our OP vanished... Hopefully taking a good nap

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

so your saying you were hallucinating?

You saw illusive beings that don't exist or elusive beings that are hard to find?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Alright.... Your right Narco... Sometimes it's hard to refrain... I feel littled might have hit the nail on the head... A sleep post? I could see it...

OP~ By no discord was I trying to blasphemy you. I was having a laugh and it was at your expense... My apologies. When your feeling up to it please finish the OP as questions are arising and need answering...

I apologise equally if my post suggesting that it was the school holidays may have offended the OP.

Agreed as well with Littled16, maybe this is sleep posting?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Why isn't this post removed as being off topic?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Let's stick to the topic~~~~

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--
You are responsible for your own posts.

If you see further posts off topic, please do not respond...and consider alerting staff.....

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Kudos to you for walking the 50 miles!
Lots of folks who can do that would not even try but there are even more who cannot do that. Well done!

Originally posted by RevelationsDivad

when I was beginning to cypher the last book of the bible with echelon the NSA computer

So you work for the NSA and had access to the big computer? You were talking about keys and I imagine there are many things in our programming that can be revealed with the proper keys. Then there are those poor folks who have had their programming messed with. I think you need to stop working on the keys and lay low for a while. I think you may have seen the wizard who is behind the curtain.

Several years ago I came across a web page of a guy named Jerry Wills. He had been given the key in the form of a chant to a stargate in South or Central America. This was given to him by a Shaman. He discovered that when he knelt at the portal and did the chant that he could go places. Now the place that he wished to go was that he wished to see "the creator". He was transported to a place where he could see our universe in the distance. I believe he said it looked like it was as big as a football field. He heard voices and asked of those voices about our universe and was told that they had created our universe in order to try and figure out their own universe and that he had to go back. He was transported back to the portal from which he came. He now gives tours and teaches the chant to others so they can try it for themselves.

I do not know if you will be able to use this information in your quest, but I hope that it helps you out.
edit on 7-9-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited to add more.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I actually sent a U2U to the Mod in question as i found it rather unfair to remove my post which was just a simple question in a way! still have not got a reply back and this post will also be probably be removed as off topic!

If someone could be so kind as to explain please, What actually is the topic as the original post is just so not understandable?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 9-7-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Is there really a topic to this thread? I guess it's a covert experiment in analyzes of somes thought process for one of the Alphebet agencies

Fine, I'll take my flag and go home...

Doesn't play well with the Alphabet cliques

edit on 9-7-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

edit on 9-7-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: naw

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join