It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new Phillip K. Dick inspired song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Counterfeit Worlds

This is a new song of mine that i've released to hold over until my next album is finished. It is centered around samples of Phillip K. Dick speaking as well as a mood set to the tone of his career. I hope you all enjoy it.

The wonderful thing about this song is that I just sat down one day, hit a random chord to make the background noise, and BAM, I was off. Not unlike the stream of information that changed Dick's life, the song started flowing into me. Everything fell into place. The song practically wrote itself in 4 12-hour writing sessions.

I normally write music in a stream of consciousness method, but never have the flow been as strong as this.

--Golden Tarot

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I liked that a lot, man- Very nicely psychedelic and ambient, it was easy to listen to. I forgot I was listening to it; in a tranced out sense.. Thanks for sharing.
That to write this tune flowed so easily , comes across in the song's developing and flowing very smoothly.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

Thanks so much for the feedback. The forgetting and trancing out is exactly how it is intended, as that is the process I went through writing it. I'ms very glad that you liked it.

Thank you very much friend.

new topics

join